It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:24 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Cierra Spice

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Cierra Spice

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:48 pm

name used = bruce tina

email addy = tinabruce4reaal@gmail.com

email

Good to hear back from you,i really appreciate your reply l like all what you said, because you sound like very interesting and responsible person also you sound like someone that know what is really looking for, i will like to tell you little more about me, Am easy going person,open minded.i laugh a lot and try to make people around me all the time happy Am native of united state of American am presently living here in Illinois with my late dad friend, My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports, watching movies, going for walks,listening to all types of music, going to beach&park once in a week and am not freak or after your money what i need from you is honest struts and care and also happy family life for my self because i don;t want the issue of divorce to happen in my life that is why i will take my time to get to no you and more better and a lot of question will still come from me just don;t get mad at me when i start to be asking those question because i really need to understand you and you also to understand me so our relationship can last forever, I have decide to look for a life partner because i lost my father few years ago at the age of 85 years of age in motor accident i need responsible man who is ready to take me as i am i need good and reliable man who is ready to share what he have with me and am ready to satisfy him with every good thing on hearth. whether you poor or rich am less cosign ok what i want from you is love care honest ok.

I will be happy if you could be my last and final-story,i came across your profile and after taking a view, i decided to contact you as i would like to know more about you and don't mind about the distance and age between us because to me distance age is just a challenge what matter most is honesty struts and commitment i don;t mind relocate with you if will finally now each order.

I wish I could tell you this but I don’t want to scare you away from me, and I would rather say it now, I guess I will never know how you feel unless I confess my love to you.

Who knows you might feel the same way about me. I really think I love you.

I just don’t know how to tell you. because am Looking for someone who I can connect with spiritually physically and emotionally,who loves life and willing to openly share and enjoy it with like minded people.

A man that will appreciate me for the person I am.Someone which is beautiful inside and out, and that sees the beauty in others and in the world around. Nice and down to earth spiritual being, loves and enjoy life and whatever it brings upon me.

SINKING FOR IN RELATIONSHIP
I'm searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with; pleasurable communication, dancing, meeting of the minds, opening a door to him,romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special,intimacy spirituality ,flowers, traveling and other exciting interests and adventures, I seek to have a long term relationship with someone I love and we can grow old together,honesty,understanding,sincerity,love and sharing the good times and bad times together with no fear of what the world might put upon us.

I guess would come the balance that is missing in my life, someone who can trust me and I can trust with feelings innermost secrets and desires in life.
What I am looking for in a man,i want a God fear man that has woman feeling and caring

INTEREST
My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, playing with kids, listening to all types of music like rock hip pop.e.t.c), ), making love at the beach, dancing in the dark love & basket ball, two can play the game, why do fool for in love,i like comedy's,horror,action movies

Can you please do me a favor because i have meet a lot of scam on that site and i don;t want to waste my time talk to scam any more so can you do this.... deleted your profile from that site after you finish read this mail and get back to me because am going to search for your profile if i see it deer i will stop talking to you because i don;t like share my man with any girl ok do it right now and answer the question and tell me more about you now

QUESTION FOR YOU.....
Have you being to Chicago before am living there right now with my late dad friend
Did you live alone in your own house?
What do you expect from who you find to be your soul mate.?
How has life been treating you without a woman.....?

Please if you have anything to now about me don;t exit ate to ask me
It take me a time to write this long letter because i want to be straight and understand you. so take your time to answer me back

I will be Waiting to read back from you.....
YOURS IN LOVE
TINA IN LOVE WITH YOU :mrgreen:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:49 pm

CF = confirio.com/id/786947

ID = single12

35 / Female / Straight
Offline. Last online February 13, 2015.

Joined October 28, 2014. Living in San Diego, California.

About Me
Am Tina from USA single girl, am here to look for a responsible man that is ready to married and settle down live the rest of my life with him, please am not here for game or ask for money if you are here for that please don't contact me ok, i have a lot to say and show till i find the lucky MAN

pic already on RS

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:51 pm

google+ = plus.google.com/109728886807975847492/posts

Jennifer Lee
3 followers|382 views

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:53 pm

adating = adatingnest.com/tina101

New Raleigh Profiles

tina101
adatingnest.com/tina101

Friends (1

General details
I am:
Woman
Seeking a:
Man
United States
State:
North Carolina
City:
Raleigh
Zip Code:
Religion:
Buddhist / Taoist
Ethnicity:
African American (black)
Headline:
AM SINGLE LOOKING FOR SOULMATE
In my own words:
IF YOU HAVE INTEREST IN ME DROP ME YOUR MESSAGE WITH EMAIL I WILL CONTACT YOU OK email me at

BRUCETINA1986@GMAIL.COM

AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE WITH YOUR PICTURE PLEASE NO GAME OK

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:15 pm

name used = woow love

email addy = woowlove72@yahoo.com

email

nice to meet you..nice to mail me back..how are u doing..how in working.......My name is Ellen,i am 30years Old,I am Single , black hair, Gray eyes, My height is 5 feet,7 inches.i weight 58kg.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady.I am faithful, honest, sincere kind, passionate, considerate, easy-going and have a good temper.. i have Birth in new york in U S A,my Father is a U S A and my mother is From Ghana.i have Loss My Mum and father i am Now Living with My Grand mum in Ghana ..I am a lady who wants a real and serious relationship! I think that feelings play a great part in our life. That is why, in love affairs, I prefer to follow my heart than my head..I am looking for a responsible, honest, respectful and romantic man and must be interested in having a serious relationship . I am looking for a life partner, with whom I will make steps to the bright future together. I want him to be strong, decent, caring and understanding, a man who will make me happy and make me laugh, no matter how hard and difficult it can be and a strong shoulder who can support me in the hardest time and who will give me a hand and make me calm and safe. I am seeking here for an honest gentleman with a good sense of humor. I am serious in my intentions and I want my future man to have strong values and good moral qualities.

all pics sent already posted on RS

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:17 pm

CF = confirio.com/id/794658

Ellen

22 / Female / Straight / yes
Offline. Last online Today, at 1:59 pm

Joined January 7, 2015. Living in New York City, New York.

About Me
My name is Sandra,i am 31years Old,I am Single , black hair, Gray eyes, My height is 5 feet,7 inches.i weight 58kg.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure.i Have Birth London,my Father is a London and my mother is From Ghana.i have Loss My Mum and father i am Now Living with My Grand mum in Ghana ...I am looking for a responsible, honest, respectful and romantic man and must be interested in having a serious relationship ....

pic already on RS

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:18 pm

yahoo avatar = woowlove72

~Josh Billings

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ellen; <woowlove72@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:13 pm

From C

Ellen

22 / Female / Straight / yes, Living in New York City, New York.

About Me
My name is Sandra,i am 31years Old,I am Single , black hair, Gray eyes, My height is 5 feet,7 inches.i weight 58kg.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure.i Have Birth London,my Father is a London and my mother is From Ghana.i have Loss My Mum and father i am Now Living with My Grand mum in Ghana ...I am looking for a responsible, honest, respectful and romantic man and must be interested in having a serious relationship ....

My name is Ellen,i am 31years Old,I am Single , black hair, Gray eyes, My height is 5 feet,7 inches.i weight 58kg.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady.. i have Birth in U S A,my Father is a U S A and my mother is From Ghana.i have Loss My Mum and father i am Now Living with My Grand mum in Ghana ...I am looking for a responsible, honest, respectful and romantic man and must be interested in having a serious relationship .mail or add me ok..woowlove72@yahoo.com or ellenlove740@gmail.com
2015-03-24 12:53:47

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:36 pm

mugu email addy also here.

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 08#p434108" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

andrewkathleen53@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:13 am

f9
Sharon131808

Sharon131808
28 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

Add me andrewkathleen53@yahoo.com
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tracy; <wrice57@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:56 pm

...... from C

ricealone

30 / Female / Straight, Living in New York City, New York.

About Me
if finding the real and best love could be so stressful i think i have to take my chance right now and search cos there is no impossibilities in finding the real man for an honest lady in this world.
if finding the real and best love could be so stressful i think i have to take my chance right now and search cos there is no impossibilities in finding the real man for an honest lady in this world

Hello am tracy i am new on this internet thing and i came across your profile not long ago i saw your attracting profile there...Dunno know if we can get to know each other better ..
you can mail me so that we can get to know each other.I would be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
wrice57@yahoo.com
2015-04-28 20:49:32

my_garden_1.jpg

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:57 am

=> T:

Tracy
Zuletzt aktiv:Vor mehr als 3 Monaten
Hispanic/Latino
State of Queensla...
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:09 pm

name used = jenn hood

email addy = jennhood11@gmail.com

email

It my pleasure to meet you and i will like to know what you really seeking for on that site CF cos am here seeking for a long term relationship.can i know what you seeking for?

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:11 pm

CF = confirio.com/id/803862

jenn

29 / Female / Straight
Offline. Last online April 22, 2015.

Joined April 18, 2015. Living in Houston, Texas.

About Me
I am a happy calm woman seeking to find my life partner. Of course I am a good cook and keep a clean home, but I am also a hot and passionate woman desperate for satisfaction. I will learn with my partner so we will be able to live without much difficulties. It is my dream to find a real man that we will both love and understand each other.

~Josh Billings

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sandrajames834@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun May 24, 2015 11:17 am

waplog
sandrajames24
Female , 33 , Single
Name Surname: james
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND
hahaaa OMG scammer is too plenty here :mrgreen:

how you doing can you hook me up on my contact to chat better this is mined sandrajames834@yahoo.com

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “White Females”