It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:11 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Katie Banks

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Katie Banks

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:01 pm

Z profile

kate

30, Los Angeles, California, United States

Last seen 5 hours ago

Looking for anything with a man,
aged 29‑60, in United States.

Z profile pic gets no GI hits to RS

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:31 pm

name used = nancy hansen

email addy = nancy.hansen76@gmail.com

email sent =

I am a considerate, responsive, sociable young lady. I am only 32 years old but I know what I want from life: I want to be happy in my own strong family with the best husband. I know that I am a very caring woman, I am feminine, tender, never capricious, never angry, but patient and good tempered. I am honest and sincere, I do not like to pretend or be someone else. I am like an open book but as every woman I have my little secrets which I will open to the man who trully loves me. I am very supportive, friendly, calm, I am positive in life situations. I am curious about many thing and I never stop ....

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:35 pm

nancy hansen

31 / Female / Straight / single
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 3:39 am

Joined December 9, 2013. From Zwickau. Living in Goldisthal, Thüringen, Germany.

About Me
I am a calm, kind, romantic lady. I like to have fun. I love children. I am an open hart person always try to make others happy. I can never see anyone in pain even if he is my enemy. But quite frankly it's very hard to get a real friend. Every woman are different and has something unique, it can be something in her appearance or some in her inner world. I have my unique feelings for my only one man, whom I’m finding here between thousands profiles. And if you feel something special when you look at my pictures, I have a hope – I find you.

profile pic gets no GI hits to RS

~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:53 pm

729-432-5079
text7294325079 hey what you doing you can text me on my number
2014-01-18 15:47:05
text7294325079
30 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir
Beigetreten January 18, 2014. Lebt in Hemet, California.

I'm looking for a long term relationship with an honest Man who will able to care for me and show me maximum love,
Someone who is fun and spontaneous numerous and serious about relationship.I'm looking for a long term relationship with an honest Man who will able to care for me and show me maximum love,
Someone who is fun and spontaneous numerous and serious about relationship.

please tell me the truth im begging you for Godsake are you really single because
i dont want to be hurt any more I'm looking for a long term relationship
with an honest Man who will able to care for me and show me maximum love,

Someone who is fun and spontaneous numerous and serious about relationship

You can bet I will make you more happy than you have ever been before in your life

im very simple easy going girl ,i like to be honest with my partner all time ,
and i dislike somebody that lie to me, i always serious looking forward for good
relationship with my partner because i want settle down with honesty,caring ,God fearing
,well behave man so that we can have happy and long term relationship together
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:07 pm

name used = Shanti Rafael

email addy = seekshanti@gmail.com

email sent =

Thanks so much for your mail. To start off my name is Shanti, I am Mixed Both African and also American my mom from Africa while my dad from Ny USA.my dad met my mom on a business trip in Nigeria and they both married and give birth to me and the only child of my family, i am currently in Africa now with my mom who is kinda sick and i hope you are not discouraged.Tell me more about yourself, anything at all will do. I like the fact that you are straight forward about the fact that you are looking for a serious relationship. So many men feel like they have to be in the "I'm not looking for anything serious" mode, because they think that's what women want to hear. Thanks for taking a chance and just showing who you are. So I should probably tell you a little more about me. I consider myself to be very simple. I believe that men needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is untrusting to it. I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a peice of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams would be is to be happy and have a family my goals in life I want to go into business for my self oneday but that will be a while from now. I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy first. I have always wanted a child of my own and to have a family, but I guess when the time is right it will happen.I like to play sports just as much as I do watching them. Most of all i like to spend time with who I am with, and cuddle up and watch a movie. It is my opinion that we all want the same thing in regards to a partner, and that most of us either do not know how or is scared to and sabotage themselves from getting it. Ok, I like the outdoors, but I don't care about hunting or fishing, well I will fish with an un-baited hook if it means I will get to spend some time with someone I care about. There are a lot of things I like doing as in dancing, cooking, camping, etc. My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to get back on my feet and have a man by my side that I love and loves me, and children that I can raise and have fun with.I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal.I think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't work out. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me. That is not to say I never get hurt because I do.I have been burnt so bad. My last relationship ended on a very sad note for me but I do not believe in regrets. I tell you this because I cannot predict the future. For some people a relationship has to be all or nothing...I don't feel that way. It is obvious that I don't know how to keep a good man since I am 29 and never married, but I never in the past nor do I intend to intentionally hurt someone by cheating, mistreating, or abusing them. Ok, for my questions to you. What are some of your goals, hopes and dreams? How long have you been single? Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you have any kids? If yes, How many? If there is something you want to say but you think you might be rambling or it is not important, it is ok, to me it is important. Well...I see I wrote a novel here, I am looking forward to getting to know you better. I guess I will go for now hope to hear
from you soon.

Shanti

pics not posted on RS

DB1975 :cool:

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:08 pm

md = SingleLadyInNewyork2727's Profile

About Me

Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Education: Some College
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Body Type: Average
Height: 5'8"
Children: I do not have children
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Never Married
Astrological Sign: Capricorn
She matches your search preferences. :D

READ CAREFULLY 646 450 7913 Am am attracted to a Man who is confident, intelligent, interesting, and fun.Drop me a note on my mobile Most importantly, he has the ability to bring out my romantic, passionate side ..I am basically looking for a WOman who I can talk to, spend time with, and be intimate/romantic with. Communication is important, and being able to have an intelligent conversation is key to having a strong relationship. I think I have a good head on my shoulders and have good morals and values.thanks for reading. If you think we share common thoughts or activities, perhaps we can communicate, and get to know each other, get together to go for a walk, dancing, etc ..send me a message...I really only ask for honesty and respect cos I believe In 3 L's Live, Love and Laugh. If being honest is too much to ask of somebody
I speak these languages: English
My turn-ons and what I’m looking for in a person: Can you believe we are here looking through other peoples profiles?! Hum, I would have never guessed this would be me. So, as hard as it seems.. here it goes, Again!...Well this is probably the last place I expected to find someone. I'm not really into the bar scene. Plus I'm not sure that is the best place to find someone. I enjoy almost any outdoor activity. I love camping, canoing, and taking my dog to the park. I enjoy playing guitar and listening to music .Chemistry is a must.

pic not on rs

CB975 :cool:

~Josh Billings

trucker51
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Mary Bobel

Postby trucker51 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:48 pm

in reference to this topic:
http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=65532" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hello everyone
i find out again this some person name MARY i find her on facebook she changed her name on facebook
she is no more MARY POOL she is now MARY BOBEL .. she is a big scam She pretend that she's an engineer from America but i find out she live in Nigeria. She's FAKE... SHE HAVE CHANGE HER PICS AND HER EMAIL I FIND HER ON FACEBOOK AGAIN SHE ALSO CHANGE HER PICS HER NEW NAME NOW IS MARY BOBEL .. THIS WOMAN HAVE SCAM ALOT OF MEN ONLINE eg my BOTHER AND ME SHE SCAM ME 10.000 SHE TOLD ME HE WAS CAMING TO ME LETTER ON SHE TEXT ME WITH TEXT ME SHE HAVE A PROBLEM SHE DID MONEY I SEND IT TO HER.. ALL WHAT I NEED TO TELL YOU GUYS IS THAT SHE IS A BIG SCAM.. STAY AWAY FROM HER HERE IS HER NEW FACEBOOK PAGE https://www.facebook.com/mary.bobel.77?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I ALSO FIND OUT SHE IS TRYING TO SCAM SOMEONE ON HER FACEBOOOK NAME JERRY STAY AWAY FROM HER

trucker51
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mary Bobel

Postby trucker51 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:59 am

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mary Bobel

Postby Marisa » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:21 am

do you have her email address?
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:38 pm

name used = donna lindsey

email ay = donna_lindsey4040@yahoo.com

typical Nigerian IP in RS DB

email

add me on yahoo messenger if you have one... I will be glad to chat with you..

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:39 pm

MD = metrodate.com/members/CoolLadyInSweden581/

CoolLadyInSweden

My name is Donna, I live here in Alliance ohio, I ma cool headed, easy going and fun to be with.

pic got no GI hits to RS

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:41 pm

VK = vk.com/id205566018

Birthday:
December 23, 1992

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:38 pm

name used = Lyinda Collins

email addy = lyindacollins@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 173.245.67.91
ISP: EGIHosting
State/Region: California
City: San Jose

header =

Return-Path: <lyindacollins@yahoo.com>
Received: from [173.245.67.91] by web126106.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 18 Aug 2014 05:17:14 PDT

email

I am lyinda by my name, 33years old by age and i am an Economist by my profession.I am a conpetent economist by my profession and i have once worked in textile store, a collection of textiles design and sewing materials and i was lay off job in last year December 17th and hunt for job .
Am single and Looking for that special man to rock my world in his arms. I am very simplistic, Never Egocentric. I am very cordial. Am caring, sincere, trust worthy, romantic, Compassionate, affectionate, Honest, Faithful and Respective and I like music a lot and i have well over 900 cds made of RnB. i like to go running 4 miles. i like to watch/go to movies. i draw a cartoon strip i began when i was 10. i like to be outside. some shopping I like nature,camping in tent for vacation. I love hunting, fishing, camping, hiking,boating, swiming, bicycling, playing volleyball, watching movies,gardening, cooking exercising, dining out and going to the beach.I always make sure i clean the house regularly and put all house accessories in order. I love doing laundries and i love reading novels as well as cooking and doing a lot of house works. I also like to hang out with my loved one as well and i will love to know more about you

pics not on RS

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:40 pm

CF = confirio.com/id/777809

34 / Female / Straight / single
Offline. Last online August 17, 2014.

Joined August 16, 2014. From Tx. Living in Dulles, Virginia. :liar:
About Me
hello nice meeting you on here, am lyinda by name and am 33yrrs old , am single and God fearing woman, am here seeking for a serious man that is ready for a serious relationship and never here for game or to cheat,if you are chance to chat by knowing each other together you can mail me at lyindacollins@yahoo.com or drop me your yahoo email. thanks God bless you

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:42 pm

twitter = twitter.com/muskan9696

muskan
@muskan9696

~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”