It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:09 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Pavel Malevanny; belovedtoyou00@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white women.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:54 pm

Pictures stolen from a Ukrainian woman Yulia, see pg. 2

Pavel = Eastern European name for Paul :mrgreen:

email address from topic
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=13673" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cm ... MwMjM2NzM5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Name: Pavel Malevanny
Relationship: Single
Bio: I am loving and caring woman i want to meet my soul mate .....hugs
Comment: I am so bored right now i want some chat with a good man hit me up on holdmeforever01 that is my yahoo address

Sponsor

Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Pavel Malevanny; belovedtoyou00@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:16 pm

holdmeforever01@yahoo.com
as mentioned in MYB :lol:

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5448447644" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pavel M
pic not on SD
Last Active: 2 days ago
Tagline: WHERE IS MY LOVER
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English, French, Spanish
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Orientation: Straight

yahoo

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_HAMG4Z7XFXXNOGFZ4UI52WQ7LE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sweet Pavel
Female - Albany, New York

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mercy Cook; <mercy.cook27@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:16 pm

From DMF

hotmercy12
- ID: 223246
- 29 y/o female (1983 - September - 15)
- Augusta, USA
- English,
- Make up artist
- Have no children

Hello
How are you doing?My name is Mercy Cook I am 28years old single with no kids.what is your name? what do you do for living and for fun?I think we are match and i wanted to correspond with you. all i want to ask is ...Do you have a Big heart?.Are you an I am looking for honest, caring, loving guy?? if the REAL answer is "Yes..Send me a note to mercy.cook27@gmail. com or (762) 233-0751, Actually i am on this site with hopes to meet someone and then see how things will turn into.Check out my profile and let me know if u will like to know more about me...

Hope to read from you soon
Mercy Cook

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mercy Cook; <mercy.cook27@gmail. com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:04 pm

Thank you for the message...it's nice to read from you today..

More about me I am Mercy Cook born and raised in Augusta Georgia 28 single never married...I`m 5'8" with slim build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener..I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person...I also like long walk...Being with that Someone Special..

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.

Tell me more about yourself..
Attached are my pictures.
Waiting to read from you soon,

Mercy Cook

No IP traceable

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

scottie
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mercy Cook; <mercy.cook27@gmail. com>

Postby scottie » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:39 pm

This intro is also being used by GODSGRACE500@YAHOO.CO.UK (Grace Wilson)
She says that she is undertaking an art project in Lagos Nigeria
and is asking for money to help her finish the project.
Her address in Nigeria
4 Akoka Road, Lagos, Nigeria 234-01
She says that she comes from London and lives in Hampstead Road, Camden Town
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Unnecessary full quote edited out ;)

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:07 am

Do you have the original email or chat log that the money request was done in?
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:43 pm

Hi Dear,
I am so delighted to hear from you again, I really would like get close with someone like you and see what the future hold for us. I am from a mixed family, My mom is British and Dad American, I lost my dad when I was young so after the death of my dad the family of my dad sent I and my mom packing accusing my mom of the death of my dad since then I and my mom has been living together before she finally travel out of the country and I have been living alone in the state continuing my studies. I'm just a regular lady who is trying to get eternal life and who's waiting for Jesus to return. I'm not a materialistic individual or vain. I respect this world as I know it, realizing that I'm called to be a citizen in the kingdom to come. I'm not a religious individual or anything like that, I'm just trying to gain eternal life. I do go to church and I just follow Christ. I understand that ones possessions do not determine the individual. So I don't seek someone because they have neither do I avoid someone because they don't have. I'm just seeking someone who believes in unity, co-operation, truth, love, dedication, partnership, trust (not in me but in God). Someone who knows love and is able to recognize it when it's present. Someone who is not caught up in believing that they exist only to be entertained, and won't see me as a "source of entertainment". I guess basically,someone who truly lives for God. Everything else after that is cool. I am simple lady that enjoys living and having fun. It is great to be alive, so many things life offers to experience and be a part of. I want to find a simple man that can smile about life because he too sees all the great things about life. I want to find someone to build an everlasting friendship with, one we'll both value until our end.... So if you think smiling and living life too...I am very outgoing and spontaneous like to have fun and travel a lot. I like to cook but also like fine dining.. the rest you will have to ask maybe its you! Well i guess i can know more about you now? I would like to know about what you are looking for in a woman, how a woman can entice you,more about what you do for a living and anything you feel like sharing with me. I hope you take care of yourself and can't wait to hear from you again because I believe is the more we write each other the more we get closer.

Best wishes,
Mercy

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:15 pm

My sweet loving xxxxx,
I am more than happy to hear from you again. I do really want to get close to you and I want you to know that you will never regret meeting me here. I am just hoping the distance between us for now won't be a problem because I am presently in London United Kingdom for a make up artist project :liar: :liar: but I will be back to the state in two weeks and would like meet you for a face to face conversation because I believe online here is just for connecting two people together but a face to face conversation would help know each other and know the feelings that we have for each other. I’m searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with; romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality, pleasurable communication, dancing, meeting of the minds, opening a door for you, flowers, traveling and other exciting interests and adventures, A GREAT LIFE of LOVE! I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect, you can’t experience true love and generate a healthy relationship.I believe it’s not just what you are like on the outside, but more about what you are like on the inside. I’m seeking friendship first, (no game playing please) with someone who appreciates some of the same temperaments and interests I enjoy.That special someone is a woman with integrity, is spiritually compatible with me, having similar beliefs - New Age and is responsible, intelligent, has a sense of humor positive, is clean and neat in habit and appearance, romantic, passionate about living and loving. I would prefer that someone to show interest and be supportive of my spiritual work.I like an adventurous person who likes travel, nature and enjoys being home. He is a man who is at peace with herself. I am hoping to connect with people of like minds to form friendship first and then leave the rest to the Universe.

The most important characteristics to me are compatibility and friendship. I'd like to find someone who's open, honest and easy going. A sense of humor is a big plus. Ideally we'd have some shared interests and goals, as well as some similarities in opinion about what's important in life.. Can you be that special person that I am looking for? I will stop here now and I am looking forward to hear from you.

Beautiful love to you,
Mercy

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:40 pm

Thank you for the message...Am so much happy to read from you.

You sound like all i want , you are my perfect match . I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am,what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you,j and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.

Am looking for a man that will be able to listen to me , communicate his feelings to me ,make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me,passionate lover in every way, support me in everyday, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,conservatively, and treat me right.... I know you will think what is a pretty lady like me doing on here .. Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise .Dear The very reason I am interested in establishing a friendship with you is because I feel I have alot to offer you in the way of a friendship and I know I have allot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a woman of substance and I am very unique in todays society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a woman of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others.For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart.
Where others write many people and keep there messages short because they are all about how many they can write, I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this. I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship and a long term relationship which could lead to marriage too.with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you.

Well I have a few questions for you so I can get to know you better. Do you mind if I ask them and you respond? What are some of your dreams and goals for life?(not about me but your personal dreams and goals) Where do you see yourself in 5 -10 years? (with me, but what else?) What are somethings you would do on a typical date? What would be your dream date, if money and time were not restricted, where would you go and what would you like to do? What do you do in your free time? What would we do in our free time? What is something that you haven't done that you would......like to do? What do you usually do on weekends? What makes you laugh? What makes you cry?What is your greatest guilty pleasure? How important are friends to you? What kind of things to you do with your friends? I know this sounds like an application, but I just want to know all about you. The more I know, the happier I can make you.Please tell me these things, because I want to know you intimately because I believe the more we write each other is the more we get closer. I will stop here now and I am looking forward to hear from you.

Sweet love and warm regards,
Mercy Cook

<<<<<< I ask her for her address in the UK and phone number there coz I want to answer her question on the phone.....

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:34 pm

Mercy O. Cook
8 Canada Dr.
London, United Kingdom
I roamed my line so You can text me here (762) 233-0751

Waiting to hear from you again sweet...

Mercy

8 Canada Square (also known as HSBC Group Head Office, or HSBC Tower) is a skyscraper located at Canary Wharf in London Docklands, Borough of Tower Hamlets. The building serves as the global headquarters for the HSBC Group

scottie
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby scottie » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:11 pm

Do you have the original email or chat log that the money request was done in?
Yes I do but I cant seem to copy it onto here

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:58 pm

Name used = Felicia Martinez

email addy = mopedfelicia@gmail.com

email sent =

Thanks for the email and it was nice hearing from you, i am surprise you got me back..Well i do stay here Manhattan NY, and i would really like to get to know you better ,but i don't always get on line to chat and am not so good at phone cause at the first time i just don't know what to say, but i always update my private mail account,well we both know a little from our profile so i think we can go this way and see what we have in common ....I believe getting to know someone first.. That friendships are built. They are built from a strong foundation first, and then they continue to grow from there. Yes, it takes Times, there is give, and take involved. I believe in open communication, standing in our truth, being honest, and having integrity. Honoring and respecting each other is high on my list. I treat people the way I like to be treated. I believe what comes around goes around. I am a very compassionate person. I am in no rush, I think it's very important to take the time to get to know someone. That is what builds true friendships. Quality friendships,let me know what you think.I will try in writing you more about me and i will be looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Am looking for a man that will be able to listen to me , communicate his feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in every way, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantly reactive, and treat me right, I know you will think what is a pretty lady like me doing on here .. Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise.

As far as i dislikes.I don't like fake people, I don't like man that are all into money and not Kind to caring(sure money is important but there are other things more important). I like a man that is comfortable and confident in his own Word of kind,Caring life.

I hope this message finds you well and hope you can share some photos in telling me more about yourself,ask me anything i always have a hard time knowing what to tell about myself. My full name is Felicia Martinez

Your New Friend,
Felicia.

pics sent led me to this topic

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:04 am

Zorp = Famela

29, New York, United States

Last seen Yesterday

Looking for anything with a man
aged 18‑99, in United States.
Single
I am Friendly

I’m searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with; romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality, pleasurable communication, dancing, meeting of the minds, flowers, traveling and other exciting interests and adventures, A GREAT LIFE of LOVE!! I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect, you can’t experience true love and generate a healthy relationship... I believe in a smaller “wow” when it is first a friendship and then a larger “Wow” later as it involves into a Beautiful Loving committed relationship... I believe it’s not just what you are like on the outside, but more about what you are looking for on the inside. I’m seeking friendship first, (no game playing please) with someone who appreciate

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:19 am

=> .facebook.com/felicia.Martinez.83
Felicia Martinez
Worked at Sales and Marketing
Studied at some college
Lives in Dallas, Texas
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:37 pm

sent me the same pics Ice posted awhile back

email sent =

Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me as it actually made my day!!! I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with someone honest and caring, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions as am here for real. I'm a single lady,I have a great career, a great family, but as the future get older the days come and go more quickly as I am reminded of how much more fun it would be to find the right person to share life's journey.

I am a single lady of 29 year old , single never married , Home town Australia, in the city of Adelaide the southern part of Australia, i obtained my degree at the university of Adelaide in Australia before i moved down here in state years ago and graduated in Accounting .To my family I laugh with my dad so much before i lost him and even a lot with my mum because i learn dancing from her, lo ! I love dancing too much more than the friends,when I hear the music from party or.. my body starts to move all alone lol, I swear it is the reality.and I asked this question to my mother to know the secret of that and she told me that when I was a little baby on some months she put me in the middle of the room and she starts dancing because I was really a lovely baby and I looked at her dancing, that's why I'm a bit special lol. Am US Citizen and also been to Germany so many places when my father was till alive then, in his Auto Mobile trading from Germany to Egypt. Well i lived in State here back now and it is a lovely place. I find very much peace and tranquility here. I`m 5`7"140 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person,I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling` with my friend/family. I like going to the movies or watching movies in my room , I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance, traveling , going bowling and etc.I am a family oriented person and I get along with everyone in my family and outside my family, and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself. Am here down for a serious relationship.

John, I love all kinds of music and I started to learn golf recently so this is something you can teach me if you are good and active you know. I like all kinds of music any thing that makes me dance I'm up for it even though my dancing is terrible :). I listen to hip hop,R & B ,Rock...I like stand up comedy I watch Jon Stewart every night. I am a very good listener and giving the chance I could talk your ear off, loll. I am really shy at first but once I get to know you be ready to get an ear full loll. I can't think of anything else to write now I will send another e-mail later if you would like. I don't like to argue if i say something most likely mean it i do not like it if somebody says something about me behind my back my grandpa always told me if you cant tell somebody face to face how you feel about them then you shouldn't talk behind there back a true friend will be there for you a friend that is not true will only be there when they need something .

I thought this would be a good way to start, getting to know someone by E-mail/letters first I think will help. I hope to hear from you soon and I am really interested in wanting to know more about you as you wrote me little but what makes you the special person you are today,( What would You like to Tell me?) I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, your Age,full name, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me.I would love to talk to see if our personalities match as well.

You sound like a very sweet man and down to earth i would love to hear from u again soon i will try to send u some more pics of me ,thanks again for the reply hope to hear from u soon.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and I can't wait to meet you to begin our friendship.

Felicia

~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”