It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:51 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Gracie Glam

African scammers posing as white women.
mdgposter
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Gracie Glam

Postby mdgposter » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:54 am

Hello folks,
I am working on this one who uses stolen pictures of Gracie Glam - found at Flirty9 - Name - Tammie Ringer - Email Addresses - cry4man1@yahoo.com and tammieringer789@gmail.com - ID - cry4men - 31 years old - from: United States - looking for a man - Relationship - i need someone that will make me happy when am sad, someone that will love me for who i am, someone that i can share my happiness and love with, i need a man that will be faithful, caring, honest, trust, God fearing and understanding, if you are here to hurt me please dont write me okay.. i just want to be happy again. i dont think my soul can share any more tears cause i have been hurt so much in the past, i want my man to be my hero - About Me - My name is Tammie, rest of it is copy and paste of the Relationship field - Hobbies and Interests - basketball and swimming - Partner expectations - i just want to be happy with my man

--------
end of profile data
--------

Profile picture is already posted but smaller version. Let me know if you want the larger version of same picture. This is an introduction. I do have letters, conversation has just started will post up everything further into the conversation. Lots of similar pictures posted here that Tammie uses. I am working this one from two of my male baiting profiles. It is going to be an interesting thread. This scammer has scam reports on internet including at German Anti-Scam plus more sites.

See you
mdgposter
Last edited by mdgposter on Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

cry4man1@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:13 am

cry4man1@yahoo.com
Yahoo Avatar:

Badoo
Tammie Ringer, 31

I'm here to date with guys, older than 35

I am an honest, sincere woman tired of people playing head games on me. I am down to earth and love to have fun and be adventurous... love to laugh (good sense of humor) I enjoy all sorts of activites, including surfing, visiting museums, taking long walks, as well as watching movies. I am kind, considerate, and generous. I am also brutally honest and speak my mind. I enjoy laughing and making …
pics in the forum.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

tammieringer789@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:23 am

FAKE=>>plus.google.com/u/0/112585740183435176033/posts
Tammie Ringer

Zorpia
tammieringer789,2015

I am looking for anything with anyone aged 18 or above, in Hong Kong.
pic in forum
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

mdgposter
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mdgposter » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:57 am

Hello Folks
I have another message from Tammie Ringer - Email Addresses - cry4man1@yahoo.com and tammieringer789@gmail.com - ID - cry4men from Flirty9:

---

Good evening how are you doing.. i am so sorry that i didn't get back to you so quick because i have been busy with my business , i live in New york and how the family doing and i will like to know more about you..I am currently searching for my soulmate. Honestly this whole online thing is kinda new to me. I have heard people saying they met their spouse off online which is the main reason why i am giving this a try and i do believe there's someone out there who want the same out of life....I would love to meet a man on here who seek a long term relationship, get to know each other online first then meet later..I don't think i can stand a man that has TRUST issues because Trust is the foundation of any friendship, Relationship/Marriage As i mentioned on my profile.. I am single and never been married as it's stated on my profile, I am caring, understanding and faithful. I am a kind and sympathetic lady I want to find my true love and to create a family based on love and mutual understanding. Like any man i want to love and to be loved..... I would like to meet a very kind, caring, trustworthy and reliable Man. I am wanting a special person to be a friend,A true friend walks in when the whole world walks out and one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's want me to pamper him and love him unconditionally,whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal,sense of humor, loving and wants alifetime thing,Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart,, Please kindly write me on my private email ; cry4man1@ yah00.com , i cant wait to chat with You..Tammie

---

See you
mdgposter

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:37 am

=> B:

Tammie Ringer, 32

Lagos, Nigeria

I'm here to date with guys, older than 35

I am an honest, sincere woman tired of people playing head games on me. I am down to earth and love to have fun and be adventurous... love to laugh (good sense of humor) I enjoy all sorts of activites, including surfing, visiting museums, taking long walks, as well as watching movies. I am kind, considerate, and generous. I am also brutally honest and speak my mind. I enjoy laughing and making others laugh. I also like to sing along with the song on the radio (sometimes badly) and dance around my living room. I stun people with my creativity. I used to be a Trekkie. I like to bake and love sugar. I am allergic to bee stings. I love pets and have 1 cat and 3 dogs. I drive safely, even while talking on the phone, but usually above the posted speed limit. I like many kinds of music, especially hip-hop/rap, oldies, show tunes and country. I secretly lust for Barry Mani low. I know the physical properties of glass and use this knowledge to my advantage.
Interested in
i need someone that will make me happy when am sad, someone that will love me for who i am, someone that i can share my happiness and love with, i need a man that will be faithful, caring, honest, trust, God fearing and understanding, i promise you i am only one woman man and you will never regret it if you accept me. if you are here to hurt me please dont write me okay.. i just want to be happy again. i dont think my soul can share any more tears cause i have been hurt so much in the past, i want my man to be my hero..
Personal info
Relationship status:I'm single
Sexuality:I'm straight
Appearance:5' 7'', 121 lbs, average body, black hair and brown eyes
Living:By myself
Kids:Someday
Languages:English (native), German (low), French (low), Spanish (low), Portuguese (low)
ImageImageImageImage

Uses pictures of a different girl on Zorpia, see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 45#p446145
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Katy - keatybank19wwq@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:59 pm

f9/ Katybank0
Online Now
36 y.o. • Taurus • United States, Unknown
Woman • Straight
About
i am loooking new one : keatybank19wwq@gmail.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bernice - mbudu2019@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue May 21, 2019 11:44 pm

f9/ Bernice404
Online Now
33 y.o. • Leo • Unknown country, Unknown real location
Woman • Straight
About
I am a social and caring person who will never betray anyone or let anyone down. I have bright eyes and a warm heart which is looking for its second half. I love travelling and learning new things in my life. I have a good sense of humor and I always make my friends laugh. I can't live without music, it makes me happier when I am sad. I am a sensitive and loving person, who is looking for somebody to love, who needs to be with someone, it is very hard for to be alone. I am sure you will discover more about my personality in our further communication.add me on hangout mbudu2019at gml

clone;
topface / Lissa, 22
New York City, New York, United States
She was online more than 2 days ago
add pic; Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Bernice - mbudu2019@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed May 22, 2019 12:01 am

look on hangout

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed May 22, 2019 12:02 am

with the pic of previous post on:

ts
Portialovely
34, Woman, Single
Idaho Falls, United States
Looks for:Man
26 - 40 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

I’m a very calm , loving, beautiful and have a good honor
I want to settle down and make families with someone who is ready to settle down as well so we can be a happy family

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joanna Ababio, ajoanna505@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:26 am

Interpals
Joanaa505 Joanna505, 37 y.o.
Miami, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Occupation orphanage
Hello .. Joanna is my name ,i am 37 years Old,I am Single (2 years ago), long hair but sometimes I cut it shot, , brown eyes, 5' 7", 127 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. hit me on hangout ajoanna505atgml

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mary, maryaddo43@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:53 pm

wmatch
Mary
Country, City: Ghana , Greater Accra

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jennifer, jenniferjenn5492@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:19 pm

Single Jenn
Online Now
looking for Man 50-60
Ethnicity: White
Education: Some College
Job: Restaurant Food Service
Has Kids: No
Last Login: few seconds ago

Write me and I will share it with you with pleasure. my details jenniferjenn5492 @ g mail and, 2484879157

find hangout avatar posted here
see
viewtopic.php?p=614213#p614213

phone number 248-487-9157
Franklin, MI 48025
Long Distance Of Michigan

same pic on ds
Kimberley
33yo, Single
from Virginia Gardens, USA

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bellamy, bellamydavis4@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:45 pm

with the pic of previous post on instagram

Bellamy
private profile
Fitness
Travel
Life style
Visitmypageforfun

25 Posts
268 Followers
805 Following

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

anastasiaibe331@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:16 pm

Anastasia31682048 Yesterday, 03:34
Hello
Are you there
Hello am Anastasia by name and you

Anastasia31682048
Email anastasiaibe331@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 30 y.o.
Country United States
City California
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity Asian
Religion Christian
Body Type Athletic
Education Some college
Occupation Waitress
Description
Personal Description Am here to seek new friends with benefits and to prove my sincere

197.211.61.157 Lagos, Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

serenaj4u@gmail.com & serenaj4u@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:19 pm

Return to “White Females”