It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:01 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Jelena Jensen

African scammers posing as white women.
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:18 pm

Pictures stolen from American model Jelena Jensen
https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jelena_Jensen

/www.4ppl .com/vivian4love99

lovre is my religion so i could die for it..

I am a:Woman
Birthday:15.11.1988
Looking for:Man
Height:6'4" (191cm) or above
Smoker:Never smoked
Children:no children
Want Children:Yes, I want children
Relationship:Woman
Education:Bachelors Degree
Language:English
Body Type:Athletic
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color:Black

About me

i`m cute,loving,and ever happy looking fer whom to increase my happiness....Vivian4love@yahoo.com

About you

I'm vivian johnson from miami beach florida am the first daughter of johnson park,am a graduate in oxford university under faculty of java but before my father die he advise me never to inheance into marriage thats why am searching for an honest,caring and lovely someone whom i will look into his eyes and felt love.........My e-mail vivian4love@yahoo.com

Received: from [41.155.58.212]
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 10:50:49 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.155.58.212
Originating ISP: Starcomms Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

you are highly welcome Mr. HH.....but one thing am expecting from you is honest

this chick has other profiles but with differents pictures on them.... i post them just below this one for better splitting if someone know whether this one is posted, please do it know for posting on its right place, thank you very much....
HH :kissing:
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of jelena jensen

Postby hunter_hunted » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:20 pm

http://hi5.com/friend/p98633827----html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

vivian camela

Monroe, LA
22-may

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:31 pm

she has a profile on myspace going by the pictures of jannet from FH

http://www.slide.com/profile?puid=mbcyj ... sCtNf_SFBA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

vivian4love

http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/vivian4love/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:17 am

Received: from [41.155.102.183]
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 12:36:43 -0700 (PDT)

IP address: 41.155.102.183
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Lagos
IP address city: Lagos

thank you for write back to me .... but i have to truth just as you i have wanted you to say ,....i hate to tell people about this cos my late father ask me never to get forward in time of love but some people have been criticizing me about that and i can see myself that its really dangerous to me though it has not be in my mind to get married quick because i needed a man whom we take good care of me who will never let me remember the lost of my father......like i said before when my father die he has a property in Nigeria which is what of $3.5m that's exactly what i have been trying to retrieve since last week but due to some missing document i have been unable to do that which ill read me back to Miami next tommorrow ....hope you will like me for who i am

looking forth to hear from you

yours forever

viv

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:23 am

Received: from [41.155.114.76]
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 09:13:03 -0700 (PDT)

its great hearing from you and i must confess that you are the most caring somebody in my life at this time...you know when the ask for validity document which i must use to claim the goods but the due to my father hide it so his own step brother can not have access to it ......you know he never know that death call he would have review it to me

but am still working towards it to claim.... of course my agent and solicitors assure me if i could render the sum of $5000 to use and made somethings done before the final day....which am considering if i can afford to do that because i have already spent enough for this case.....
i think due to whom you are to me right now
you are the only person that can give me go ahead

like i said before you are the only person that can give me go ahead orn i will live the fucking goods their..........looking forth hearing from you
regard

vivian

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:33 am

like i said before i will do anything to please you even more than these......loving you is all i wanted and your caring

regard

Vivian

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:13 am

now i know that you are more than caring and i promise to do same to you as long as am through....due to some order requirement i was unable to finish up the payment.....but my dad agent here is another God to me he has being spending for the sake to release the goods of which am deeply touch that he cannot regret it as of now the we are having problem with $3500 which i don`t know where to count on cos am not in the country........if you can help me i owen you my life and love forever

yours
forever
vivian

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:36 am

I have said her that im willing to go to nigeria despite i dont have much money... jejjejejej

am ok with that if you can do that....

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:39 am

First picture is stolen from http:/ /www.zedge.net/wallpapers/821373/hot-dress-wallpaper/ - no model´s name...

Her profile on 44ppl is no more available...

On datingsexual.com, with massmail text: "Hello, My name is vivian, is nice meeting you in this site, i picked interest in you after reading your profile at .(datingsexual.com).i feel what you wrote tells much about you and i will like to know you better, i believe age and distance has nothing to do with love, so just write me an email through my private email address at (vivian1love_hasler@yahoo.com) so that we can communicate better and i will send you my pictures
Thanks.
i need your love,
yours
vivian. " - at 05/04/09. Profile for username vivian4love is no longer active...

Email adress vivian4love@yahoo.com lead to one MySpace profile, uid 133883044, username andrea, woman, 28, COMMERCE CITY, Como, 1 single picture posted at 01. March 2007 but... diff. person
This picture is stolen from Focus Hawaii site: http:/ /www.focushawaii.com/model-talent/jannet/jannet.htm - model´s name Janet... and is already reported here into viewtopic.php?t=135.

Second set of pictures can be found on Myspace into one profile with uid 116166957, made by Tessy J., 6 Fotos, posted at 28. Feb 2007...

And with the same picture, one Facebook profile, Laetitia Lafon, uid 100000873730171, Lives in Hawaiian Beaches, Hawaii, 97 friends, no other details.

Last picture belongs to Jelena Jensen and can be found into one pictorial on http://www.final4ever.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; showthread.php?p=6985255.

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:09 am

I have asked her where hotel she is in exactly... this is the answer..

Here is bay town hotel room 12 in lagos

this is the correct address
http://directory.kilonshele.com/listing.php?id=110" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks for your e-mail Am so delighted reading back from you I would be happy if you can help me out here and back home Do you really want to come down here and help me Or as soon as you get the loan from your bank Why don't you just send the money direct instead of wasting money and come down here.....Pls let me know what you think and how soonest you gonna get my ass back home

Anyway here is the hotel address It's local hotel Baytown hotel 1 church street Ikeja lagos Nigeria Am in Room 12

I will be looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible

Take care

Vivian

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:02 am

thanks Mr HH i want you to know that am flagted by you concern.....mean while i would like you to send the money lather than coming over here cos coming here is another expensis and is costly than sending the money or if you prefer to come down here its okay for me and too i would also want you to know that helping me with the money does not mean you give me i mean borrow me i promise to pay back with interest just to make sure that this fulcking mease is out....the truth is that i don`t relly know what you think of me..... like myself think you as my feature husband though we never see each other but trust you by your concern...love you with all my heart please help me don`t think of me as a scammer am not......crying......crying

incase you still want to contact the one of my solicitors here his name is BEN JACKSON this the number to cal +2348182669025l .....just ask for Vivian whose property is under his care......i will be very glad to read your reply

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:27 pm

i know off what you are saying is right....my dearest HH.... but i can even do more than this to prove that am not a scammer... i don`t know the reason why i easily adapt to believe you as not a scammer....but my on case is difficult for you to believe is it because i ask for your help?....start from the very first day i read your profile i felt in love with you...every day i think of you noon and night waiting for the day to hold and kiss you....show you all my love....listen my love i have decided to marry if you can...but the only problem is how to solve this problem and come to you

my dearest HH....all i want from you is to take good care of your self
for me

regard
viv

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:11 am

Have i offend you Hon.You are not replying my message,wat have i done

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:44 pm

you are liying to your self cos am there since you can help someone else do, never you lay abuse on me okay? Because you dont trust your self thats why your cant trust another

:thinking: :twisted:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:29 pm

Full Name
vivianpark
More
About me
I`m vivian by name from miami florida.i`m hear for serious relationship and for those who are serious for soul mate for more about me you can contact me direct on my mail vivianpark71@yahoo.com looking forward to read from you
Come from
United States
Registered
Yesterday, 2:47 pm
City, State, Province
miami beach florida
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
Native American
Occupation
business girl
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Email: vivianpark023@yahoo.com

Received from: 41.138.173.68
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “White Females”