It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:09 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Bryci Zebra

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mutala Christiana <christianamutala@yahoo.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:28 pm

Latest email from same IP.

Hi , hope your day is going good today . It was nice to hear back from you . I really enjoyed reading from you this morning when i woke up to check my email.

Its like both on us are on the same page and looking for the same things in life , Honestly after reading your email kept a smile on my face and i was amazed how perfect you match the man i have being looking for all this while , Thanks for the few pictures you sent to me but i would like to know are you a twin ? I am asking because i saw one of your picture which you names one of my twin. Honestly i would like to get to know more about you . I think there is something we have in common and i hope for the best in future.Well its true that men go around here trying to talk to me or get to know me but i dont give that chance which is why i have also being single a long time . This is because i am not just looking for any type of man , I need someone who understands what true love is all about . Someone to cuddle with in the night , someone understanding and very caring , Someone truthful and its like you are also looking for the same thing so that is why i am taking this chance to try and build a good relationship . I am ready to get married if it comes my way and also have a nice family for my self and husband. Can you be that man ?

3 pics. last 2 get hits to a FB site.

CB1975 :cool:

Image<-------gets hits here = vk.com/id199114816

Image<-------gets hits here = vk.com/id199114816
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Bryci Zebra

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:31 pm

Name used = Jane Banini

email addy = jane.banini@yahoo.com

IP in RS database = proxy server.

IP: 192.96.203.104
ISP: Leaseweb USA
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server<----------- :D
Recently reported forum spam source. (3)
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Virginia
City: Manassas

header =

Return-Path: <jane.banini@yahoo.com>
Received: from [192.96.203.104] by web125104.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 13 Jun 2013 03:45:42 PDT

email sent =

So I thought I would write something little about me for you...

Ok, so I'm Jane Banini, AKA Nini as a sweetened version - Banini is generally reserved for when I am in trouble. Miss Jane when I am in big trouble...Jane Banini!!!! when I am in super big trouble. I am 29 years old, grew up in South Africa in the Gauteng province while I worked as a Medic.

In 2011 I left SA and went to Afghanistan and worked with a private air ambulance outfit flying patients from Kabul and Kandahar to Dubai, Islamabad and Dehli mostly. I was also in charge of education and clinical standards where I taught local Afghan's first aid - who incidentally went on to become the village Doctor in many cases. However as you know, Kabul is by far the safest place on earth and I finished up there in 2012 joining Higher Colleges of Technology in Abu Dhabi to start the Paramedic Bachelors degree program.I am now in Ghana working in a Rural areas most of the times providing some medical assistance and training to the local nurses for about six months now .

I'm an easy going, laid back, no worries kinda Lady - except in work and I am described as an evil doctor! hahahahaha I believe that if you're going to be a medic, you need to pass the course. I don't believe in those who only passed their course at 80% are effective medics - it means they are incompetent at 20% of the job. Do you want someone who forgot a fifth of their course to come and help you? Do you want someone who is competent, can perform invasive clinical skills and give you life saving medications 100% of the time? So my policy is very simple...:know your job as though your life depends on it...other people entrust thier life to you, so respect that."

Too harsh you think?

I love to cook...anything and everything I'll have a go at - except pastry cooking. I am so useless at cooking sweet things...apart from the fact that I end up eating the goods before it hits the table using pastry and egg whites to create fluffy junk isn't my bread and butter. Anything else I reckon I could your socks off!

I like cleaning - like I am a tidy person and I don't like mess - dusting, vacuuming and floor cleaning I am very good at. Shoes off when you walk in the door so I spend most of my time sliding around in sock anyway. Its best to give me a vacuum or mop and bucket when I am cranky or in a bad mood cause I clean really well then...vent the frustrations out on that which can't fight back!!

I love the ocean and anything to do with water. Plant me near a water source and you'll never get me away from it.

I'm not anti-social but at the same time I would call myself a quiet type now - I like indoors and staying home. I understand my Father better now because he's the same, but unfortunately passed away six years ago.

Anyway, enough dribbling from me...do you have any questions for me?

Jane

2 pics get no GI hits to RS.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:28 pm

Name used = dianna elmes

email addy = down2earthdian@yahoo.com

IP NOT in RS database = MODS CHECK THIS OUT.

IP: 178.76.175.24
ISP: inexio Informationstechnologie und Telekommunikati
Organization: TKS Telepost
State/Region: Armed Forces Europe, Middle East, & Canada
City: Apo

header =

Return-Path: <down2earthdian@yahoo.com>
Received: from [178.76.175.24] by web171204.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 25 Jun 2013 09:02:37 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:

email sent =

Hello,
My name is Dianna,you gave me your email on fishmeet and i decided to email you to get to know you better,i am a new member at the site looking for a responsible man for genuine relationship,you tell me what you are looking for and more about you?also do not forget to send your picture,i attached mine to this email and i hope you like them.
Looking forward for your reply

Kisses
Dianna

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Laila Wenger <lailawenger@yahoo.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:17 pm

Got this one off of FMF.

laila6611 Profile: It takes two to tango :mrgreen:

Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Body Type: Thin
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Other Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Leo

About Me
I am a lady who is responsible, faithful, caring and honest. I believe in God and a good christian. I also understand we are equal in all aspects of a relationship. There must be mutual respect. Am not into astrology, but am a Libra and like the scales balanced. I dress conservatively and keep my appearance neat. Am capable of saying i am sorry and mean it.

Name used = Laila Wenger

email addy = lailawenger@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.218.210.232
ISP: Vodafone Ghana
Type: Wireless Broadband
City: Accra

header =

Return-Path: <lailawenger@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.210.232] by web160403.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 05 Jul 2013 12:04:06 PDT

email sent =

It was nice to hear from you , I really enjoyed reading your email and it kept a smile on my face. I am looking forward to get to know more and more about you , I am new to the dating site you met me and i am there to find the right man to spend the rest of my life with.I am single and never married with no kids . I have being single for like 3 years now . I am located in Surrey , Guildford ... I was born and raised there and i graduated from the University of Guildford in Tourism and Hospitality. I am working now and because of my job i have traveled around the world.

I am looking for a man who will love and cherish me , Someone who i can trust with all my heart and trust. Well i will be waiting to hear back from you soon and thanks for the pics , I will send you some more pictures in your next reply .. God bless you

Laila

Profile pic from fish gets no GI hits.

~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Laila Wenger <lailawenger@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:57 pm

facebook.com/laila.wenger.7
Laila Wenger
joined FB yesterday :D

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Laila Wenger <lailawenger@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:13 pm

mine too :lol:
the pics she send show ...
she's already posted in the forum

Hi xxx ,
It was nice to hear from you , I really enjoyed reading your email and it kept a smile on my face. I am looking forward to get to know more and more about you , I am new to the dating site you met me and i am there to find the right man to spend the rest of my life with.I am single and never married with no kids . I have being single for like 3 years now . I am located in Surrey , Guildford ... I was born and raised there and i graduated from the University of Guildford in Tourism and Hospitality. I am working now and because of my job i have traveled around the world.
I am looking for a man who will love and cherish me , Someone who i can trust with all my heart and trust. Well i will be waiting to hear back from you soon.I will send you some more pictures in your next reply .. God bless you
Laila

Image Image Image

Received: from [41.218.196.96]
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of Bryci

Postby Myra » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Janet William, janet_william@yahoo.com

netlog
janet_william
female - 35 years

Name janet William
Date of birth 20/06/1978
Native language English
Love status Single
Instant Messengers Yahoo!

I need someone who believes in God fundamentally.One who is goal oriented,and cares very much for the well being of others.A man who respects himself is second to none in my evaluation of a virtuous man.As i initially stated,a great sense of humor always keep the doctors jobless,
smile???it's the best medicine.Balance is the secret key to life's' happiness.Honoring my significant one with love,and respect gives me the greatest joy in life,after all,,what is life worth without having someone to care for like you only can???My request is simple, I need someone who knows how to appreciate my kindness,and will not take me for granted.I WILL TREAT YOU WITH LOVE,RESPECT,KINDNESS,AND GODLY EQUALITY LIKE NO OTHER WOMAN CAN OR WILL EVER DREAM.

Image Image Image Image

also as
brycilawson
24 year old, woman from United States
on MDF

and on interpals
brycilawson
Bryci, 24 y.o.
Los Angeles, United States
Seeking a Man who will Rock my World

JamesBN
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby JamesBN » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:48 am

thanks for posting the Bryci faker - I am Bryci's husband and photographer, I run her site with her etc. We get fakers often but it's good to know you guys are educated and you're sharing info on these losers.

I created Bellaprofiles.com and that helps some guys find false names when they google the girl's name etc.

I'll send guys over here as well to share their stories and help teach others.

Cheers!

- JD

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:30 pm

same scammer here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 11#p357411" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

angle2000
life is what you make it
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
will say later

About Me
I am a very energetic, friendly and a sportive girl with charming eyes and disarming smile. I have a lot of hobbies and a lot of interests! I am a joyful, funny and creative person. Sometimes I am emotional, sometimes I am restrained, but it helps my dreams to come true. I have many friends, some of them I consider to be a real friend. They say that I am a pleasant person to deal with, I never lose my temper. There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature. I like everything in this life; I like summer, sea, mountains, my friends and family. I just love to live and enjoy my life!

My Perfect First Date
I do not know who you are but I will be with you if you are caring, gentle, loving and considerate man who I can trust my life. I also see you as strong and protective, calm, patient and many-sided. I want you to love me, respect me, share my interests, support me in my decisions, understand my views on life, my heart, my soul. In my turn I want to love you the way you are not trying to change. But I want you to keep your promises and don't break your words. I want you to understand that it is very important in life to forgive and go on compromises, and I want you to know that I am just a tender woman who has her weaknesses and feelings and you treasure this.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:59 am

can we chat through my email and we can trade some pics too? add me j/h/a/n/r/y/l/ @ /y/a/h/0/0/ /. /c/0/m/ this is my textnow : (5/6/3/)/ /7/4/8/-/7/3/2/2/

= yhanryl@yahoo.com, 563-748-7233

sandrasmith1644

26 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Offline. Zuletzt Online December 20, 2013.

Beigetreten December 20, 2013. Lebt in Los Angeles, California.

hello i like to know you my name is cherlyn can we text?do you have a phone number or an email?so i we can trade pics..
can we chat through my email and we can trade some pics too? add me j/h/a/n/r/y/l/ @ /y/a/h/0/0/ /. /c/0/m/ this is my textnow : (5/6/3/)/ /7/4/8/-/7/3/2/2/
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Janet Smart, janetsmart897@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:02 am

jsmart700
Hi how are you today?My name is janet from florida, miami. I'm 28 yrs old,I am new to this online dating things...I am single and looking, I like people who are real, have something genuine to offer, I want to meet people and mingle! I Love God and i
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman

My Interest Keywords / Tags
...life is so beautiful to live alone
have something genuine to offer
here is my email address janetsmart897
hi how are you today
i am new to this online dating things...i am single and looking
i like people who are real
i love god and i believe in him
i want to meet people and mingle
m 28 yrs old
miami. i
my name is janet from florida
no way....life is meant to be spent happily with a companion and someone to share the good and the bad time with
that is what brought me on this online dating seeking a relationship..ar anyway i will like you to email me to my personal email address and tell me more about yourself there okay
yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon
you

About Me
Hi how are you today?My name is janet from florida, miami. I'm 28 yrs old,I am new to this online dating things...I am single and looking, I like people who are real, have something genuine to offer, I want to meet people and mingle! I Love God and i Believe in Him, you?...Life is so beautiful to live alone? No way....Life is meant to be spent happily with a companion and someone to share the good and the bad time with, that is what brought me on this online dating seeking a relationship..Ar anyway i will like you to email me to my personal email address and tell me more about yourself there okay, here is my email address janetsmart897@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon ?

if you are intrest in me here is my rmail address janetsmart897@yahoo.com

joe2
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby joe2 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:33 pm

Had contact with person using this picture on Fish Meet Fish. Janet Smart. Her profile states she is from Washington DC. When describing herself she say's she is from Miami, Florida. Janet Smart Age 28. Typical pattern of African scammer, very poor English. Never called me by name called me "baby or honey"" Email janetsmart897@yahoo.com.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

janetsmart897@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:20 pm

FM => jsmart700
Age and sex: 30-year-old woman
Sign of the Zodiac: Cancer
Here is my e-mail address janetsmart897@yahoo.com

Hi, how are you? My name is Janet from Florida, Miami. I'm 28 years old, I am new to this dating thing ... I'm lonely and looking, I like people who are true, something real to offer, I want to meet people and mingle! I love God and believe in him, right? ... Life is so good to live in peace? No way .... Life is to be spent happily with a companion and someone to share the good and the bad hobby, this is what brought me to this online dating seeking relationships Ar .. so i will like you to email me to my personal e-mail and tell me more about yourself right in there, here is my e-mail address janetsmart897@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Clara Smith - clara_smith@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:35 pm

lovely_clara233

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: sao paulo
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed

Religion: Christian
Education: Other
Personal Description:

. Am a student I study beautification and I just completed my education and had master degree in beautification. Talking about who I am; I am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor... My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports, watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.

Ma favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I dont have any kids, I dont smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don't easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with.
I can see you are of that type.. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship.. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that's why we don't develop it within a day.. It takes sometime to mature and that's when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest man on earth if only u willing to accept me as part of urself. I'll be there whenever u need me and promise never to do anything to hurt ur feeling .
I really mean my words and I'm serious too. Im ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with u and ever prepared to do anything to have u forever.. A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure u my whole heart.. I dont know and cant tell if that special person is you but I believe it's you so why don't we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us and pls write back and stay blessed.i will like to know about yours too take care and wish to hear nicely from u
hi
Hi am Clara and am new here u?

clara_smith@yahoo.com

IP: 67.213.218.74
ISP: Hosting Services
Organization: SoftLayer Technologies
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Yasmin Addo, addo_yasmin@yahoo.com - diff. pics 1

Postby Myra » Tue May 27, 2014 10:47 am

yahoo avatar

Return to “White Females”