It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:35 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Lunas Cam aka Luna Barbera

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Lunas Cam

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:54 pm

name used = katherine Edward

email addy = katherine_edward@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.71.178.211
ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
Type: Wireless Broadband
City: Lagos

header =

Return-Path: <katherine_edward@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.71.178.211] by web142303.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 08 Feb 2014 04:54:57 PST

email sent =

i hope u will like my pics...I am so happy u really want to get to know my kind of person..well with time u will get to learn a lot about me and i know u wont regret sharing your feelings and emotions with me...and I know i will do enjoy getting to know your kind of person..cause i know u are really sincere and honest about your words and feelings towards me and what do u think about long distance relationship...Am out of United State and am presently here in Nigeria for a fashion project am a fashion designer and am 30yrs old and still single..i hope it will be nice we chat on yahoo messenger and what is your plan for this weekend

I am really a sincere and honest person.am caring,kind,friendly very easy to get along with
am,social,romantic,passionate.smart,intelligent,cool headed,adaptive,have a big heart and I do believe in the truth and honesty..cause honesty is the only key to human success and with honesty..our dreams will just be the greatest and the best of all..I know its hard to be completely honest..but i try to be who i am and do what i know how to do best.No one really can change who i am or my personalty cause i believe in myself and my life is based on truth and its all about who i really am..cause I know the kind of person i am and they way i treat others.i really do care lot about others who care for me..cause i am a very caring person and my heart is so blessed and lovely

Yours Kathy

pics not posted on RS =

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:55 pm

CF = Katherine112

30 / Female / Straight / Single
Offline. Last online February 6, 2014.

Joined February 24, 2013. From United state. Living in Young America :mrgreen: , Minnesota. :liar:

About Me
I am really a sincere and honest person.am caring,kind,friendly very easy to get along with am,social,romantic,passionate.smart,intelligent,cool headed,adaptive,have a big heart...am God fearing and open minded am one man woman...i dont like to cheat and understanding matters alot..i do believe in the truth and honesty..cause honesty is the only key to human succes and with honesty.....Am also seeking the same and am single

profile pic already posted.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jullian Jay, jullianjay66@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:25 pm

MDF
prettyjullian
Basic
29 year old, woman from United States
About Me and My Life
I am kind and cheerful; very soft-hearted, tender and gentle although I can also be very expressive and temperamental, which makes me a true woman, charming and modest at the same time! I am responsible and have goal-oriented character. I like to have much fun and surprise people. I have never been truly in love, my heart was never broken, and I come here ready for love everlasting. I like to create a sincere and warm atmosphere around me. And I want to give all the tenderness that is in me to my beloved man.
My Interests/Hobbies
I am looking for a kind, clever man, with a good sense of humor. I think that a good clever joke can help to save any situation. But of course it is very important to know when and where to tell jokes))) I need a man who will care about me. The man who I would like to see next to me should be the most special to me. I want my man to have something that would make him special for me. I want to have a man who loves family, who likes to enjoy life, someone who wants to be loved by his princess. I will be your best one you have ever had!

Hello Dear. How are you doing and hope is well with you over there..Am jullian by name and am new on here and i come across you profile and it was very interesting and i really love know more about you..well I am not here for head games and am not here for asking money cos i am a God fearing woman and i am faithful and i believe in one man one woman relationship I am serious and ready to settle down...l am an honest,non-racist,trustworthy loving hot and charming lady and l love to cherish my opposite human and l am willing to relocate..well if you like my profile free free to ask me anything you will love to know about me and i will be honest and answer you and you can contact me to my email address.(jullianjay66@hotmail.com)i am looking forward to read from you soon.. thanks. jullian....
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jullian Jay, jullianjay66@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:52 pm

:liar:

image stolen from "Luna"

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:12 am

lovecandy447

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: addey
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Other
Personal Description:

I believe that the main aspects of the successful relationship are trust, love, care, humor and support. I am open and true, understanding and hard-working - more of a team-player in relationship. I am a gentle, caring, kind, loving, feminine woman. I am looking for someone to make my world complete and such differences as age, cultural views and social status is not an object to me. What I care about is if we will match like personalities, life-partners and lovers. I am a very cheerful, optimistic, self-confident, easy-going person. I never let bad moment put me down. I do not like sorting out the relationship and I prefer to talk and to find a compromise. I believe that one day I will make a very good wife for somebody.

lovecandy711@gmail.com

IP: 198.7.58.97
Hostname: hosted-by.leaseweb.com
ISP: Leaseweb USA

mugu proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:13 am

=> Person:
prosperity
USER ID: 7626525
State/Region: Vaud
City: Lausanne
Distance: N/A
Last login: Feb 11, 2014, 13:33
Personal Info
Height: 5 ' 6 " (168 cm)
Education: High School
Weight: 97 lbs (44 kg)
Marital status: Separated
Eye color: Black
Children: None
Hair color: Black
Want Children: Undecided
Living: Alone
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Janet Cole, janetcole200@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:27 pm

janetcole
I want a Good Man for me
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman

My Education: Some College
My Profession: Gemstones Seller
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
caring and god fearing man
dreams hopes and plans with
it'?s not been too long i joined in and i want to find a caring and loving man who i can spend my time with building on a relationship though i
life
m new to this online thing and am looking for someone that has the trust
someone i can share my moods
someone that will make my empty heart be filled with joy and happiness
someone very serious
someone who opens his mind

About Me
would describe myself as a single, fun loving, intelligent, Lady who loves to laugh but can be a pretty serious person when it comes to the things that matter. I am ready to share my life with someone honest and open minded. i was born and raised in Xenia, Ohio USA, with a mixed race. I enjoy many things: an intimate with great stimulating conversation, a walk in the park, a day/weekend trip to anywhere, and of course, the usual (i. e. , traveling, working out, reading,museums, parks, plays, music, movies and just about anything fun and exciting). I am comfortable in any setting be it formal or informal, and I'm happiest being with friends, family and making people smile and i believe relationships that are meant to work out fine need not be based on age differences or distances,its all about trust,commitment and understanding between the partners involved in the relationship

hello beautiful man, care for a chart :mrgreen:

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Janet Cole, janetcole200@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:30 pm

with yahoo avatar

mbuzzy.com
jeanczoelzer
Text me if you are looking for a serious relationship 209-235-6014
28 years old
Female
Stockton , California
United States of America

I guess the best way to put it is that I am a really genuine person with a huge heart. I am very family oriented and I am looking for someone with strong family values. I am very friendly and love to be surrounded by fun, outgoing, positive people. I love to make people happy and I am looking for someone who I can truly be happy with! That's really it, what you see is what you get

pic awfully blurry :evil:

ukchatters.co.uk
singlemama07
About Me
Age 29
Gender Female
City / Town DE - Derby
Country England

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:47 pm

on google+
Emma Sizer

add. pics

Image ---> Luna's Cam

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:51 pm

magafriend
Nickname: textme2092356014
Gender, age: female, 30
Education: MA/MS/MBA
Speaks: English, French, Spanish,
Has Children: no
Wants Children: yes
Job: Internet/E-Commerce
Income: 15k to 25k US$

bature72
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bature72 » Wed May 07, 2014 10:46 am

Clementina Packson <clementina.packson@rocketmail.com>;

rosss

Maidenhead, United Kingdom

THIS IS ME...
Hello am here looking honest man to build good and serious long term relationship with..
ABOUT ME...
Are you still looking for a woman who is loving, reliable and caring? Who is kind and very romantic? Here I am. I want to build a serious relationship with the most special man for me. I'm here not for games. I just need to love and to be loved! I believe that a relationship must be built on respect, understanding, love, care, passion, trust, great moments and support. I want to find my man here and to fall in love. I want to love and to be loved! I will make my man the happiest man in the world. I will present him my heart and my beautiful smile. Would you like to get it.

Gender FEMALE
Age 34
Starsign LEO
Orientation STRAIGHT
Looking for FRIENDSHIP E-MAIL MARRIAGE
Height 5' 6 - 168 CM
Weight 8ST 6LB - 54 KG
Ethnic origin OTHER
Build MEDIUM

ImageImageImage

I am Clementina packson 34 years Originally from Netherlands (Rotterdam) looking for a man who can take responsibility for his family and his actions. I need a man who can respect and support our family.He should be reliable and outgoing. I need a man with good manners and kind heart. He should be family-oriented and without bad habit.I am a cheerful, loving, tender, home-loving, hard-working and optimistic woman who is looking for a serious relationship...

I am in Ghana now to serve as a volunteer in an orphanages in Ghana and we provide best possible education to all children so as to help them for their better future prospects.And which will finally helps them come together stand up on their own feet.It is a work under the (N.G.O) in Ghana.That is United Nations International Children Emergency Fund.It is just a one month programme dear.Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.Without romance, love gets dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable.

am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship

All relationships have some adjustment periods, but being hurt shouldn’t be part of being in love. Loving relationships have good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate, a desire to compromise, and open an honest communication. When you do not have these fundamental qualities in a relationship, that relationship isn’t likely to grow, and become something that you desire.

Love is like a wonderful feeling of compassion and satisfaction. It should be given respect and trust; and it should receive that love back.The best proof of love is trust.True love is the greatest thing that you can experience; it can weather any storm. Loving, trusting and respecting each other totally can bring you to true love and happiness.It's hard to love and hard to trust; but finding love and finding trust was a gift from you to me.Relationships should never be taken for granted. The choice of being with another life is an amazing thing. Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness..

bature72
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bature72 » Fri May 09, 2014 11:41 am

clementina.packson@rocketmail.com:‎ Hello i have been here for the past 2 days and you dont talk to me no problme it seems am not the type of girl you are looking for tell me so that i will leave you alone

Aww...

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:46 pm

miranda

33 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 5:33 pm

Am miranda 33 years of age ,single looking without no children, 5-7 ft tall, 133 lbs., black hair and chocolate color....Im born Russia and raised in United States but now in Ghana because i lost my father way back in Arizona and i have no option to travel down here to be with my Mum..
I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.
I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans, drinking a beer as in a black silk dress, sipping a glass of wine. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain..
I am generally try to live a somewhere healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging's, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love sweets and pastries such as ice cream,biscuits,cheeps,fun ice,fun pop,yogurt and fun milk, but try not to over do it in my life and i do not smoke or drink ....
I would also like to find an honest and good christian who we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well. I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as cooking ,swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as sharing his interest with me too...
I do also have some fun to such as fishing,boating,cooking,going to the beach and i do want to participate all this fun with the person in my life..
I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things in my life, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work since we all do believe in Almighty God the Savior ooops so you do?
As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well.
I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we do spend together even better.

miranda am kathryn burke,a lady who is very honest , kind , loving , kindhearted, very sincere and honest person, am caring, kind, social, smart, passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love. i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i really am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i dont like hurting peoples feelings, cause everyone has a chance to laugh, so why do i make them sad anyway am very glad for you coming to my life and i promise you that all am looking for is your happiness and your love and i will do anything within me power and even beyoned it to make you happy.

me: what´s your Skype?

mirandaofosu

=> IP: 41.215.169.41
City: Accra

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:24 am

age old messages I received on the B site:

Faustina 29, Accra

Faustina — 15.02.14 10:40 PM
hello
Faustina — 15.02.14 10:41 PM
how are you handsome?
Faustina — 15.02.14 10:47 PM
are you there?
Faustina — 15.02.14 10:48 PM
this is my number 0275626681 or you can email me at faustinaeyiah@ymail.com

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

francisca botwey <f_botwey@yahoo.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:57 pm

MODS - I know this is porn chic but profile pic on MD gets few hits.

name used = francisca botwey

email addy = f_botwey@yahoo.com

IP = proxy

IP: 141.0.9.246
ISP: Opera Mini Proxy

header =

Return-Path: <f_botwey@yahoo.com>
Received: from [141.0.9.246] by web162802.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 09 Jul 2014 15:30:02 PDT

email

okay honey nice meeting you thanks for the email well am single never married live alone and looking for my soul mate and you

~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”