It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:09 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Bree Olson

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Bree Olson

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:56 pm

same as Oct 15, attacked me today, has revised profile text:

maryashley
300 lbs. (136 kg.)
29 / Frau / Heterosexuell / Single
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir

Beigetreten October 14, 2015. Von Texas corpus christi. Lebt in Montgomery, Alabama.

I am an attractive,intelligent lady with a sense of humor and adventure.I love travelling,art,theater,teaching,reading,outdoors,dancing and much more.I'm healthy and I live a healthy life style.....Sincere,honest person with a good heart and spirit.Sense of humor. I value trust and loyalty above everything else.Fun to be with,pleasant, likable, & lovable personality,Love people,Love life, Have a Positive attitude,Easygoing,Not difficult to get along with, Intelligent,Smart,Educated,Trustworthy,Understanding,Stable,Kind,warm, loving, & caring.I'm a positive,moral and honest person.I am outgoing, confident and playful
Hello there!!

maryashley Hello, How you doing?Im new to this site just trying to make new friends and see what happen. I would love to get to know you better, I will really appreciate it if you can send ,me an email my email address is maryashley0089@aol.com send me an email telling me about yourself and i will reply with my pictures so we can get to know each other better, I will be waiting to hear back from you ...
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:41 pm

1st post in 6 months!!!

email addy = isabella.leaming@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

email =

How are you doing? I am glad you wrote to me,it shows you are really interested in knowing me.Its good we get it started with some introduction so as to know who and what we want in relationship.

As you know that its myriads that someone has lots of interested men in here but its my choice to choose one,the one my heart goes for,someone i can lean on,to give me the love i have always wanted to have.So tell me about yourself,what you do and everything you need to tell me about yourself...and lets see how it goes from here.

But anyway,Here`s a little info about me,My name is ISABELLA LEAMING I'm 30years old,I'm single with no kids, Height : 5'6,....I am a nice woman seeking for a caring and honest man to spend the rest of my life with.I like to go out to dinner, go dancing, go to the movies, workout, travel, see new things. I enjoy the simple things like the ocean, cuddling at home watching a movie with someone special, I`m a extremely romantic, passionate and affectionate woman.

I feel i let you know more about me,my personality,interests and hobbies.

Personality: I am an open minded person,trustworthy,cool,loving,caring,understanding,down to earth.I been straight and want same in return cos i wont treat people the way i don't want to be treated.As you know that Greatness lies in Simplicity,don't you think so?

Interests and hobbies: I like watching movies,listening to music,like traveling,dining out,love attending live jazz concerts.I like reading poetry,novels,arts and crafts.

My favorites are: Sandwitch,Cheese Burger,French toast and red wine,favorite actor:Angelina Jolie, Fav color: Blue.

Likes:I like people been honest,truthful bcos truth is a vital phenomenon.I like people with intelligence and a good sense of homor.

Dislikes:I get pissed off easily at people not trying to be real,i hate pretense and i feel trust should be the foundation of any good relationship.

I am a lips and eyes person... I heard them say that eyes is the window of our soul... I love to gazed at those eyes that speaks to my heart without saying a word... I am drawn to smiling eyes... & lips? And why lips? Because I'm such a big fan of a Kiss...

There is nothing in this world that can recreate the touch and the feeling of a long passionate kiss that would melt your heart......I also enjoy lots of Hugs, talking, laughing,Holding hands, finding out that we have alot of things in common.

I am a quality woman who is confident, honest, kind, smart, fun, trustworthy, supportive, loving, loves kids, outgoing, down to earth, friendly, great sense of humor, sociable, respectful (I would always treat you with respect).

I have good morals, traditional values, I`m a lady who is a very good listener and someone that you could talk too about anything. I`m looking for a long term relationship and a life long lover. I also want someone that is honest with me at all times.I Look forward to hearing from you very soon

Hope your having a wonderful day!!

Isabella

pic already posted on RS
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:45 pm

Hi5 and tagged = Isabella L
Hi5
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

rkiyosakeee@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Wed May 11, 2016 2:37 pm

slittiensy

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Texas
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree

Personal Description:

I'm just a simple woman looking for a simple man to create an extraordinary relationship with. I've lived an amazing life filled with adventure and travel and I'm now ready to settle down and experience the true meaning of love. Come if you need it rkiyosakeee AT y a h o o dot c o m elegant, fashionable, sexy, loveable, intelligent,very good sense of humor, very beautiful, compassionate, easy going, cool headed, very understandable.

SPECTRANET-INET-LG-LTE_DYN_ALLOC
Dynamically Allocated to LAGOS LTE Customers
PLOT 36B MOBOLAJI JOHNSON AVENUE
OREGUN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE ALAUSA-IKEJA
Lagos

..... Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kat Summers - katarinasumerrs663@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed May 11, 2016 9:11 pm

Katsumerrs663

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Romance
State, City: Melbourne
Children: I want children

Personal Description:

Im Kat Summers 23 years old and seeking for a date and a special someone inside or outside this. I work as a freelance model and im also an aspiring designer, I design lingerie's, apparels and dress. I love modeling and designing, its my passion and what is life if you loose your passion?? just ask me if you wanna know the details of my work i will not hesitate to answer you.. One of the things that i love to do is traveling and going in different places to experience different things, different scenery in different season. I love flowers and animals thats why i like hiking in mountains, going in forest and other places that i can see and feel nature and the environment. I also like music and playing instruments. I love to eat and i eat most foods as long as its healthy, i dont follow strict diet coz i know how to eat healthy im not cautious on what my body will look like but i see to it that im always fit to do all the things i want. I usually play sports or go to a gym at least three times a week coz exercise is very important in staying fit and beautiful. Im confident and i look things in a different kind of way and i dont care how people will look at me coz i know myself and i respect there opinion towards me coz i know that im beautiful inside and out if you wanna know me better hit me here in katarina sumerrs (sexsixtree) at g meyl dhut chomb and im not snob and i also look things in a very positive way. I'm optimistic but im also a realist if things dont go in my way i will not just stand there and just let the situation get teh best of me. I will find way to get things better by first praying and then thinking of every possible option to solve my problem. I live each single day with a smile, dont get angry easily, and i love my pets and i treat them as family. Im single for three years and im happy but im also sad thats why im searching for him who can be a friend or my better half. If you are that man and you can treat me right please dont hesitate.

64.187.236.105 .... from the Bad IP-List here

Microglobe LLC
OrgId: ML-138
Address: 4801 Glenwood Ave
Address: Suite 200
City: Raleigh
StateProv: NC
PostalCode: 27612

...... in Zorpia

I am looking for anything with anyone aged 18 - 99, in United States

Katarina Sumerrs - live:site.executive001

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kat Summers - katarinasumerrs663@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu May 12, 2016 12:25 pm

^^full Z details:

katarinasumerrs663
2016, Dallas, Texas, United States
Last seen 14 hours ago

Looking for anything with anyone
aged 18‑99, in United States.
Single
I am Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted, Campy / Cheesy

im kat 25 years old and seeking for a serious meet up and relationship, im financially stable so i enjoy life and i can share to those who are less fortunate but i still work as a model and sales representative. i sell and model products like lingerie and stuffs coz i love modeling and sales its my passion and what is life if you loose your passion?? just ask me if you wanna know the details of my work...im a pet lover and i love my cat and dog coz there is so sweet and i believe that pets loves you unconditionally and im against all kinds of cruelty against animals specially pet animals. i love traveling and going in different places to experience different things, taste there food and do what they do first hand and not learning it thorough stories or watching it in television. i like hiking mountains and going in forest and other places that i can see nature. I like music like pop rock and RNB thats why i dance even though im not good at it, i sing along with my favorite music like songs sang by avril and paramore, i play instruments like drums and piano i learned it by watching videos in you tube coz i love learning by myself. i play sports like basketball and i study taekwondo so i can defend myself and stay sexy and fit coz martial arts of a form of exercise to am i right? I eat most foods as long as its healthy i dont follow strict diet coz i know how to eat healthy im not cautious on what my body will look like but im cautious about my health. Im confident and i look things in a different kind of way and i dont care how people will look at me coz i know myself and i respect there opinion towards me coz i know in my self that im beautiful inside and out...

Ethnicity Inter-racial
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jain Carmon - jaincarmon@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat May 28, 2016 4:33 pm

...... from C

jain

27 / Female / Straight, Living in Lakewood, Washington.

About Me
am jain carmon born in USA Washington am 28 years old,am single lady i join the site to look for a very responsible man to spend the rest of my life with please am not here for jokes i need a very serious,honest,loving and caring man here is my mail jaincarmon@gmail.com or you text me (314) 384-4947

..... VoIP - Enflick - Owner is based in Creve Coeur, MO

I'm here just for one reason, to find my true love. I dream to meet kind, caring man who will love with all his heart. I dream about relation where we can be friends who support each other, trust to each other and make everything to keep love and passion in relation. I want to have near me, a serious, confident man who knows how to make woman happy.......if you are you can send to me on my mail jaincarmon@gmail.com...or my number My Account (314) 815-8962
2016-05-27 18:45:16

...... VoIP - Enflick - Owner is based in Mehlville, MO

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

N.N. - 719-247-2652

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:20 pm

40 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir
Beigetreten June 15, 2016. Lebt in Salem, Ohio.

i am single ,i am a caring woman who respect man alot ,i am very honest ,i want a good honest man who is ready for a serious relationship ,you can get back to me on my phone 7192472652..i will be waiting for the lucky man......i am single ,i am a caring woman who respect man alot ,i am very honest ,i want a good honest man who is ready for a serious relationship ,you can get back to me on my phone 7192472652..i will be waiting for the lucky man.

mdgposter
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mdgposter » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:23 pm

Hello Folks I found another one on Flirty4 - Handle - Looking 4 you - Email - withdavidsusan44@gmail.com- 28 y.o. • United States, Texas City Woman • Straight - About - i am loving caring and single looking for the right man to love

-----
end of profile data
-----

the person posts the following picture to their profile

-----
intro message
-----

i am David Susan by name,.I am looking for real man who is loving and caring and ready for a woman.Send me your emaill address and your mobile number so i can mail you about myself Add me up on hangout withdavidsusan44@gmail.com and we can see what God has in stock for us....

---
end of message
---

see you
mdgposter

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jeanette Bryant - btaecker@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:44 pm

scammer also here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 37#p500881
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 20#p275914

Hangouts: Image
Jeanette Bryant
btaecker@gmail.com

>> plus.google.com/u/0/118226995852129639498/about
Jeanette Bryant
available to the public
- 25/08/2016

mixed pics
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 43#p500900

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:49 pm

clones;
>> do.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-a-canelo-3424448b
Jennifer A Canelo
World Health Organization at WHO
United States
Health, wellness and fitness
I'm in the Counseling department.
pic above^^^

>> chatblink.com/linda-23
Linda
Last activity: less than 1 month ago
User name: Linda
City :texas
Looking for :Soulmate A Relationship
About me :just cool, i hate lies.

add: Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:51 pm

clone;
>> mingle2.com/user/view/13440668
fionajames99999 "Looking for a serious man"
30 year old man from San Jose, California
Looking for man for relationship
Last seen over a month ago

Interests:
I love swimming, dancing, Hunting, fishing, and also a good cook.

I'm active, but very romantic girl. I love nice to spend my free time. I love good and smart people.
Always ready to help any way I can. I love to make new friends! Always ready to communicate

Profession: Self employ
Ethnicity Middle Eastern
Marital Status Never married

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

arabell.magdalena@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:44 pm

arabell1
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: minnesota
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 4'8 - 4'11 (141-150cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Personal Description:

i am lovely and beautiful

IP: 166.88.123.75 EGIHosting; bad IP proxy

=> plus.google.com/u/0/102277278947159926962

magdalena arabell
ImageImage

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

404-721-1281

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:26 pm

ilikeyou.com/ru/user/3019374/

Textme4047211281
31, женщина, Providence

I want a man who will want to be with a girl who shows her emotions, is affectionate and crazy sometimes. I hope you will be smart and you\'ll like to laugh, you will want to settle down with a girl like me.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sherry paula - sherrypaula6@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:27 am

plus.google.com/109071530119044154850
sherry paula

Happy independence to the United state of America, talk to me on hangout sherrypaula6@gmail.com

ImageImage

Return to “White Females”