It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:12 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Melissa Harrington (Midwest) pt. 2

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

orlowske111@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:56 pm

reb222843

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Illions
Marital status: Single
Children: I want children
Religion: Other
Education: A-level / High School
Ethnicity: Mixed

Personal Description:

I am practical, ambitious and patient. I love to laugh and smile a lot. I am fun, loving and caring. I believe in taking things slowly because that is how great friendships are developed which makes for long-lasting companionships

WeHostWebSites.com
OrgId: WEHOST-1
Address: 1801 California Street
Address: Suite 240
City: Denver
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 0202

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

orlowske111@gmail.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Melissa Midwest, pt. 2

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:58 am

womaninlove 34
7'10" (238.76 cm.)
52 lbs. (24 kg.)
Native American

35 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 12:49 am

Beigetreten June 5, 2015. Lebt in Tampa, Florida.

I am very faithful and honest. Always reliable and always with a friendly and lovely advice to share. I am very easy to get along with and can go out of my way, if need be, to put a smile on my partners face all the time. I will go to any length to please him as well
When it comes to love, I don't really think age matters as long as the love is there and its for real.
Is it true that someone older in age knows how to to care and treat a lady?
I don't really know how to say this but its like there is something special about you right from when I met you.

Hello how are you doing there..IM kate by name and i will like to no you more better try and mail me on my Gmail... katemill283@gmail.com so that we can talk for better and shear pics or send me your number to tex you or your email adress or you can add me on yahoo Mesanger so that we can able to shear pics kate_mill@yahoo.com
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Melissa Midwest, pt. 2

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:00 am

soulheart009

30 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 1:01 am

Beigetreten June 20, 2015. Lebt in Norwalk, Iowa.

Am nancy by name and am new online here single never been married before and no kids,am such a nice,loyal,caring,loving,honest,open minded,trustworthy,faithful,understanding,kind and God fearing woman u can build a serious relationship with...i like cooking,camping,cuddle,fishing,watching movies and walking along the beach,if u are interested in me,u can contact me in my private email wish is nancywant2talk@yahoo.com message me there..

Hello there,how are u doing there,i hope u are fine?i want u to know that am nancy by name and am new online here,i was going thru some profiles online i came across ur own and it seems nice and interesting to me that why i contact u,i will like to know u if u dont mindwhat ur email?mine is nancywant2talk at yaho dot com add me and message me thre Nancy Cares,
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

edwardrose65@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:57 pm

waplog
rose_edward
Female , 36 , Single ,
Name Surname: Edward
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND
true love is needed here plz scammer"s off my wall
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

orlowske111@gmail.com, 210-660-7932

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:55 pm

....... writes now

I need you so much.Offer me your sweet caresses;fill me with your wonderful light;soothe my aching heart;and hold me through the night.you can sms me here 2106607932 waiting to hear from you

...... mobile phone number from San Antonio, TX, Provider is Stx Wireless License, Llc
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

lucy_terry44@yahoo.com, 478-721-5248

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:23 pm

Lucyseekinglove
5'7" (170.18 cm.)
282 lbs. (128 kg.)
Native American
32 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir

Beigetreten July 25, 2015. Von terre haute . Lebt in Terre Haute, Indiana.

Über mich
My name is Lucy 33 years old single and never marry woman,I am seeking for a soul mate and i came across your profile on mate1 so i will like to exchange mail and communicate with you if you are interested in same thing, i will like when you tell me at least something about you in your reply to me , thanks , C ya soon you can also give me your address or text me on 478) 721-5248 or add me on yh IM through lucy_terry44 at yh /////co/////m messenger i mean you can add me there or just email me.. lucy_terry44 at y/////a////h .c.o..m messenger at lucy_terry44 at ya/////h dot c//o//m /////

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

=> Z:
lucy
33, Dallas, Texas, United States
Last seen 18 hours ago
Looking for a relationship with a man,
aged 34‑97, in United States.
Single
I am Goofy.

My name is Lucy 33 years old single and never marry woman,I am seeking for a soul mate and i came across your profile on mate1 so i will like to exchange mail and communicate with you if you are interested in same thing, i will like when you tell me at least something about you in your reply to me , thanks , C ya soon you can also give me your address or text me on 478) 721-5248 or add me on yh IM through lucy_terry44 at yh /////co/////m messenger i mean you can add me there or just email me.. lucy_terry44 at y/////a////h .c.o..m messenger at lucy_terry44 at ya/////h dot c//o//m /////
Interests technology

clone on silverfishing.com/home/UserDetails_lucyseeking.html

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

<jennifertolass12@outlook.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:29 pm

jennifer3
70 lbs. (32 kg.)

Frau / Heterosexuell / looking for my future man
Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 5:54 am

Beigetreten August 14, 2015. Lebt in Roe, Arkansas. Besucht some college.Schulabschluss bei university .

I am new here and pray to find the real man of my life on here' I am friendly,courteous, affectionate, respectful, and most of all a gentle lady. I believe in being open and honest, loving your family, being a REAL friend, treating others with respect, being committed to the ones you love regardless of their actions, showing affection, doing the little things that show you care, listening before deciding, and of course true love. I love children and spending time teaching and mentoring them. In a "social" setting, I am somewhat quite and a little shy in the beginning,but I open up more and more as trust and bonds are formed. I love playing golf,and all outdoor activities, almost any sport, hiking,biking,etc.But I also like staying at home watching movies and cooking dinner

Hello

jennifer3 Thanks for the email address,i sent you a mail there go check it and get back to me,Hope to read from you soon.

jennifer3 How are you doing today? am interested in knowing more about you and it would be nice if we could get to know more about each other or you can get back to me with your personal email address so we can talk better and share pics as i don't come to the site often.Hope to read from you soon..

Thanks for the email address and thanks for getting in touch with me, It was great reading from you. I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with someone honest and caring, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams and your interest . I look forward to hearing from you soon!.

Jennifer Cares..

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: <jennifertolass12@outlook.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:24 pm

Well am going to tell a little about me. I am Jennifer 29 years old , single never married ,college educated and a graduate in Accounting and now into buying and selling of art works ....Am originally from ARKANSAS, and i lived in ABERDEEN for 4 years now and it is a lovely place ..I find very much peace and tranquility there...I`m 5`8"140 with a athletic build , mentally stable,physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling` with my friend/family , I like going to the movies or watching movies in my room , I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance, traveling , going bowling and etc.I am a family oriented person and I get along with everyone in my family and outside my family, and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today.where are you from,where do you live,are you married,how old are you,what do you do for a living. I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams and your interest.I will also like to see some of your pics .I look forward to hearing from you soon!..

Jennifer Cares..

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

sandrawant2talk@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:33 pm

soulmatefinder009

77 lbs. (35 kg.)
Native American
French

30 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 9:12 am

Beigetreten September 6, 2015. Lebt in 16 Februarie, Ilfov, Romania.

Am sandra by name and am new online here,am single never been married before and no kids,am such a nice,loyal,caring,loving,honest,open minded,trustworthy,faithful,understanding,kind and God fearing woman u can build a serious relationship with....if u are interested in know me,contact me here sandrawant2talk ok,am looking for a nice,loyal man that is ready to build a everlasting relationship,am really ready to settle down

soulmatefinder009 Hello there How are u doing,i hope u are fine and grate?i want u to know that am sandra by name and am new online here and am single never been married before and no kids,am such a nice,caring,honest,open minded,kind,trustworthy,faithful,loving and God fearing lady u can build a serious relationship with..i want u to know that when i was going thru some profiles and i came across ur own and it seems nice and interesting to me that why i contact u,i will like to know more about u and see where this could leads us too,what ur email address?mine is sandrawant2talk at yaho dot com add me and message me there..i will be looking forward to hear from u soon Sandra Cares,

:::::::::::::::::::

avatar yahoo of sandrawant2talk@yahoo.com :

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

faithfulruth20@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:03 pm

Sandra
204 lbs. (93 kg.)
Native American

32 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Offline. Zuletzt Online September 22, 2015.

Beigetreten September 22, 2015. Lebt in Marietta, Georgia.

Hello there my name is Sandra and New on this dating site.I must
confess,your profile has really captured my attention and i will love to
share in the joy of your life,in fact i want to get to know you if you
don't mind.I will be glad if we get to know each other and become
friends.You never know we could become the next success story on here as
good couples.I want to find someone to be in Good Relationship with that
right person.Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a
right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning
but how much love you build till the end.A relationship is a two way
street. It's never all your fault or the other persons.If you like,you can
reach me by messenger or E- mail at faithfulruth20@gmail.com

message text identical

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

=> person:
faithful
USER ID: 8243082
State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra
Distance: N/A
Last login: Sep 15, 2015, 14:03
Personal Info
Horoscope: Cancer, year of Pig

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

marymarymary703@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:59 pm

magretbaxter
286 lbs. (130 kg.)
Bengali, Japanese, Spanish

29 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir

Beigetreten June 3, 2015. Von arizonal. Lebt in Marietta, Georgia. Besucht Arizona college.Schulabschluss bei prime college.

Well I am new here and if you fell to ask me any question that you want to know about me just mail me on my I'd. marymarymary703@yahoo.com. Add me I will answer all you ask correctly but if you are here for fun or to play my heart pls don't contact me at all cus I don't have time for that but if you are serious I am here to attend to you as good friends

ImageImage

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

anita.bryant33@yahoo.com, 716-226-8617 - diff. pics 2

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:37 pm

same email and same Nigerian scammer as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 61#p460961

also here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 62#p460962

=> Tagged:

Anita B
Zuletzt aktiv:vor 3 Monaten
californai, United States

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

321-312-0062

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:45 pm

Nevy01
Nevena Sowunmi
52 year old, woman from United States

Hi dearie, i like u, do text me 3213120062 so i share my pics with u and tell u more about me.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Shelly Anderson; <andersonshelly12@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:04 pm

...... from C

shelly anderson

28 / Female / Straight / single, Living in Peterborough, England, United Kingdom.

About Me
I'm here looking for serious relationship with man that can be honest with me forever and he will be my soul mate till rest of life ....I really like traveling, feel happy when I go in for sports (for instance do fitness regularly), I really like active rest, and do admire contemporary art, I like good food and I am good at cooking. Love reading, listening to the music, participation in social events, going to the cinema, family pass time.

Hello.......how are you doing ? I'm shelly I like your profile and I will like to chat with you better.... You can send me message by email andersonshelly12@gmail.com.so we can talk more....I hope to hear from you back soonest thank....
2016-01-04 16:21:55

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Juliana; <Thorganjulian@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:55 pm

...... from C

I need love

30 / Female / Straight, Living in Chignik Lagoon, Alaska.

About Me
Hi,I'm a cool lady looking for a soulmate on here,I'm not here to play games with anybody or jokes with any mans heart on here ,I want the best match because I want to settle down with my man and live a family life forever ,I'm simple ,gentle ,loyal and trustworthy wan every man will wish to have round ...thanks so much for going through my profile I'm so great ful

Hello how are u doing?I'm juliana and I will like to get to know u better...here is my ym. Thorganjulian@yahoo.com....u can add to chat
2016-01-07 16:29:43

..... Email we know from here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 20#p452434

Email give a Hit in FB for Thorgan Julian

https:/ /www.facebook.com/thorgan.julian

Pics confirm http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 20#p452434

Pics already posted there from the Boss 08/09/15

Return to “White Females”