It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:29 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Misty Anderson

African scammers posing as white women.
pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Misty Anderson

Postby pacman4u309 » Thu May 02, 2013 9:45 am

Nora Benson
Email: nora_benson1111@yahoo.com

Return-Path: < nora_benson1111@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.58.55.71]
IP already listed in RS data base

IP Address : 41.58.55.71
Address type : IPv4
ISP : Swift Networks Limited
Timezone : Africa/Lagos (UTC+1)
State / Region : Lagos
City : Lagos
Coordinates : 6.42701, 3.42121

Email Received

Hello Jon
How are you doing today and Thanks for the mail,its great hearing back from you.I love all what you said bout yourself and would like to spend the rest of my life with someone like you okay,I wouldnt know what exactly you want in a relationship,but i guess the most important thing is being honest with each other.Though i feel reluctant discussing about my Family and my current situation to you,cos i dont know how you'll feel.But i guess its important that you know all about me and the current status i am in,so that we'll know if we are to move further.I am an Orphan, I lost both parent.It was a bad day, I don't want to talk more about it.Okay?I am the only child of my parents, my dad willed all of his properties to my name but his sibling never let me get them, they take over the properties and even threatened to kill me if I try anything funny, I am still single and don't want my generation to die out like that, so I don't try to get the properties from them, that’s why I work hard to cater for my needs, I don't rely on any inheritance anymore.

I hope I did not scare you away? I just think I should tell you all about me.so that we'll know if we are to move further. I have had loads of bad experiences in my past relationship and i would'nt want to fall into the same situation anymore. I want to count on you, as a respected and honest person with sincerity, trust and confidentiality.I will like you to give me your words that you'll treat me right,if we are ever going to be together.I am telling you all this, then you can decide if you still want to meet me or not, so that we will not waste each other's time. About my family,Im the only Kid of my parents and My dad died 3yrs ago in Moscow and i never got to know my mum as she died immediately after my birth.My dad was a rich man before he died.I grew up and schooled in Warwick.I went out with one of my high school mate,we dated for 6yrs and i thought we had something special and i found true love but He absconded my dad's money which was kept with me after a completion of a contract in SOUTH Kugby,it took me years to get over it.When my ex got absconded with My money.Since then i find it so hard to trust anyone and i guess i have to move on alone.i need to be sure of whoever i am about to date or get involved with,cos i wouldnt like to be used again.I don't want to fall into another terrible situation again after all these that I have gone through and I am not ready to be used this time. I need to be very very careful of whom i will go out with or date. I will need some words from you, which will prove to me about your interest in me and what exactly you want out of our relationship. I am very eager to have a date now, since you want me to, Promise me! you will treat me with love and care.I really need to be loved cos i deserve it.I need a man that would always be there for me, who will be like a Friend,Brother,father and husband to me,i will reciprocate true LOVE as well. Well, let me hang on here till I hear from you. Lots of love
NORA

Confirio Profile

About Me

I'm Nora Benson i am 34 years old, single with no kids, 5'7 ,brown eyes, brown hair, Caucasian(white), i have a Clever Quick Witted sense of humor, i don't smoke, don't drink, christian, I like Dining, Outdoor Activities, Reading, Watching Sports, Computers-Internet, Playing Sports.I am a nice woman seeking for a caring and honest man to spend the rest of my life with. I am looking for a man that is tender hearted, kind, considerate of others needs, one that would appreciate having a wife that would love him in a way that he's not been loved before... you can get me on (nora_benson1111@yahoo.com)

Message Received

HEY Writing to someone you have never met or talked to before,I think its extremely difficult. Take this message for instance,I had all the words in my head but could not seem to put a coherent sentence together, was going to start with hello, hi there , whats up lol...... or hey, how are you today??... but it just seemed too blunt for me so I went with Hey!. Anyway I will get to the pulse of it all.I saw your profile , thought to send you a mail . feel free to take a look at my profile, let me know what you think. Let me tell you a secret , My name is Nora ...lol. love to get a reply from you, you can reach me on my private email .Get Busy
2013-04-30 07:44:22

its nice to read back from you i will be more happy if i get to know more about you .. am from colorado but presently in west africa meeting with my dad lawyer .... i can relocate to anywhere as long as the man am withishonest and love me
2013-05-01 17:51:58

Sponsor

Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu May 02, 2013 11:12 am

=> FB:
Nora Benson
Staff at Office Assistant
Studied at Ohio Business College
Lives in Malta, Ohio
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu May 02, 2013 12:47 pm

nora_benson1111@yahoo.com

MDF
Nora Benson
Basic
34 year old, woman from 80809, United States

About Me and My Life
I´m Nora Benson i am 34 years old, single with no kids, 5´7 ,brown eyes, brown hair, Caucasian(white), i have a Clever Quick Witted sense of humor, i don´t smoke, don´t drink, christian. I like Dining, Outdoor Activities, Reading, Watching Sports, Computers-Internet, Playing Sports.I am a nice woman seeking for a caring and honest man to spend th rest of my life with. I am looking for a man that is tender hearted, kind, considerate of others needs, one that would appreciate having a wife that would love him in a way that he´s not been loved before

My Interests/Hobbies
I love going to the beach, dancing, swimming, playing games like golf, chess, card and pool, I am also looking for a very nice, honest, kind, godfearing man, trustfull, faithfull, loyal, caring and loving man that we are going to spend the rest of how life together

pics from her profile on FB

pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Bonnie <gbonnie45@yahoo.com>

Postby pacman4u309 » Fri May 24, 2013 10:35 am

Bonnie
Email: gbonnie45@yahoo.com

Stolen Pictures of Misty Anderson

Image Image

Message Received

Am Bonnie by name ...Am looking for someone that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do. I would like to meet someone special that I can grow old with, and that we can always look into each others eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met
I'm really looking for Someone Honest, Caring, Romantic, Kind, Posses Great Sense of Humor, Understanding, Intelligent, Respectful and Trust Worthy..Honest, Caring, Romantic, Kind, Posses Great Sense of Humor, Understanding, Intelligent.....you can email me on gbonnie45@yahoo.com................yahoo gbonnie45

2013-05-02 08:17:33

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:15 pm

HEY Writing to someone you have never met or talked to before,I think its extremely difficult. Take this message for instance,I had all the words in my head but could not seem to put a coherent sentence together, was going to start with hello, hi there , whats up lol...... or hey, how are you today??... but it just seemed too blunt for me so I went with Hey!. Anyway I will get to the pulse of it all.I saw your profile , thought to send you a mail . feel free to take a look at my profile, let me know what you think. Let me tell you a secret , My name is Nora ...lol. love to get a reply from you .Get Busy
bemyman121
33 / Female / Straight / single
Offline. Last online Today, at 6:38 am

Joined February 4, 2013. From Malta, Ohio. Living in Malta, Ohio.

I'm Nora Benson i am 34 years old, single with no kids, 5'7 ,brown eyes, brown hair, Caucasian(white), i have a Clever Quick Witted sense of humor, i don't smoke, don't drink, christian, I like Dining, Outdoor Activities, Reading, Watching Sports, Computers-Internet, Playing Sports.I am a nice woman seeking for a caring and honest man to spend the rest of my life with. I am looking for a man that is tender hearted, kind, considerate of others needs, one that would appreciate having a wife that would love him in a way that he's not been loved before... you can get me on (nora_benson1111@yahoo.com)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:04 pm

name used = Barbara Flowers

email addy = barbaraowenflowers@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 206.72.205.4
ISP: Interserver
Organization: VPNsecure.me
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Type: Corporate
State/Region: New Jersey
City: Secaucus

header =

Return-Path: <barbaraowenflowers@yahoo.com>
Received: from [206.72.205.4] by web142505.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 08 Feb 2014 04:28:06 PST

email sent =

Hello My Dear ,

How are you doing? . I am interested in knowing more about you. Here are a little about me and i Hope you will Enjoy to communicate more with me and see where it will lead us too......

I would love to build a relationship with you,So i decided to tell you more about me.We know what we want, but how do we know if that is what we need?:) No idea here, just wondering.:) No need on the photographs, I'm more concerned with who you are. Although you live a far way from me, for that special person, it wouldn't matter.

ABOUT ME BARBARA.

I was born in PRINCETON KY . on the 29th of July's which makes me 34 years of age single with no kids and searching for a man of my own but I am not new to serious relationship though. I lived most of my life in , CALIFORNIA where I had most of my educational Background before moving to the University Of CALIFORNIA ...My Dad work in an Gold firm as a MINER Before he Pass Away with my Mom....I like it in the state its cool ..What makes me stand out from the crowd, except my good looks? My openness, sincerity, eagerness to learn something new, ability to work hard and master my skills, I am girl from a Christian home. I am always patient and easy-going. Creativity is another strong point of mine. I am not just a someone with interest and just fun loving, but someone with feelings also looking for someone I can share my feelings with and it has to be someone meant for me cause my feelings was toyed with once before so I wouldn't Love that to occur again. But am Presently living here in London .Grandma has also been taking care of me since when i lost my parents and this is the time for me to take care of her and look after Her ones i get married and settle down. Beginning to think the chances of finding the right person make the odds of winning the lottery seem like a dead cert. But it's one of the reasons If I like the profile that is written, I reply regardless. Please send me some more pictures of you too and let me know the things you like in a woman,so are you married before?do you have kids?how old are you?do you like my picture? I am not claiming to be your Mrs Right (but I could be and would love to be), all I know is I am someone's Mrs Right. I don't know if you are him, I believe that love doesn't read forms, like we fill in on this site but follows it's own agenda. (Oh yeah and I would really like to get my hands on whoever designed the form. I mean if ever anything should be user friendly, this is it.) Every time I tick a box, expressing preference I could be taking one step further away from that perfect (for me) person.
How about good conversation, relaxed, spirited discussions about a variety of subjects? Of course I will try to make you laugh, most likely at me, and I will join in too.:)

WHAT I WANT FROM A MAN

Hope you liked it???, but no matter if not, what I write will not appeal to everyone, nor will some people like all my poetry. I am honest ,loving,truthful,faithful,loyal,decent,trustful,God fearing, caring and have good sence of humor love to meet a man that is honest,loyal,decent,handsome,God fearing,caring and have good sence of homor.I enjoy cooking most of the time, washing up is a necessary evil lol, snuggled up with a DVD, alternatively going out to the cinema a meal be it casual or somewhere chic with nice food, wine, and that special person; and meeting new people. My friends are all married and seldom go out, so I just drop in on them and create havoc.: P...Am a girl that love going to outing like fishing,camping,going to movies shows,love going to party and have some fun,love to reading novels, dancing and i love traveling and meeting real people. e.t.c. I like to keep busy, not necessarily physically, but my writing takes up quite a lot of time. Sitting in front of the TV letting my brains dribble out of my ears (i haven't got any to spare lol) is not something I'm suited too.I love the countryside, it brings a calmness of spirit that is hard to equal in any other setting.Started taking more exercise again, after getting out of the habit for a couple of years, badminton and tennis used to be what I liked.Would like to take dancing lessons, ever since I watched strictly come dancing, looks great fun, plus will have the benefit of improving my atrocious dancing...I will be waiting for you to write back and tell me all i need to know about you, kisses to you and have a great day....bye for now...Will like to chat more... I will like you to tell me more about yourself, Cos I really want to know everything about you and Start getting to know each Other.
BARBARA CARES

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:08 pm

CF = barbaraseekingforlove

36 / Female / Straight / SINGLE
Offline. Last online Today, at 7:24 am

Joined July 12, 2013. From PRINCETON KY. Living in Fresno, California. :liar: Attended CALIFORNIA.Completed graduate school at CALIFORNIA UNIVERSITY.

About Me
I am girl from a Christian home. I am always patient and easy-going. Creativity is another strong point of mine. I am not just a someone with interest and just fun loving, but someone with feelings also looking for someone I can share my feelings with and it has to be someone meant for me cause my feelings was toyed with once before so I wouldn't Love that to occur again. But am Presently living here in Jacksonville Florida. Am a girl that love going to outing like fishing,camping, going to movies shows, love going to party and have some fun, love to reading novels, dancing and i love traveling and meeting real people. e.t.c. I like to keep busy, not necessarily physically, but my writing takes up quite a lot of time. Sitting in front of the TV letting my brains dribble out of my ears (i haven't got any to spare laughs) is not something I'm suited too. I love the countryside, it brings a calmness of spirit that is hard to equal in any other setting. Started taking more exercise again. [BARBARAOWENFLOWERS_atyahho.cum]

Pics get no GI hits to RS

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:42 pm

name used = nora benson

email addy = nora_benson1111@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.220.69.105
ISP: MTN Nigeria
Organization: VGC Communication
State/Region: Edo
City: Bénin

header =

Return-Path: <nora_benson1111@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.220.69.105] by web140101.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 24 Apr 2014 16:16:46 PDT

email sent =

Hello..,
I'm Nora Benson...34 years old,i live in Malta,OH..I'm into buying and selling of art materials and rubber....I consider myself to be very simple. I believe that men needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is untrustworthy to it. I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a piece of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams would be is to be happy and have a family my goals in life I want to go into business for my self one day but that will be a while from now. I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy first and to have a family, but I guess when the time is right it will happen.

I like to play sports just as much as I do watching them. Most of all i like to spend time with who I am with, and cuddle up and watch a movie. It is my opinion that we all want the same thing in regards to a partner, and that most of us either do not know how or is scared to and sabotage themselves from getting it. Ok, I like the outdoors, but I don't care about hunting or fishing, well I will fish with an un-baited hook if it means I will get to spend some time with someone I care about. There are a lot of things I like doing as in dancing,cooking, camping, etc. My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to get back on my feet and have a man by my side that I love and loves me.

I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal.I think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't work out. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me. That is not to say I never get hurt because I do.I have been burnt so bad. My last relationship ended on a very sad note for me but I do not believe in regrets.. I tell you this because I cannot predict the future. For some people a relationship has to be all or nothing...I don't feel that way.

But I never in the past nor do I intend to intentionally hurt someone by cheating, mistreating, or abusing them. Ok, for my questions to you. What are some of your goals, hopes and dreams?Are you really single? What is your real full name ? How long have you been single? Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you have any kids? If yes, How many? cos i love kids and i like to play and be with them so i don't mind if you have many cos i will be more then okay with them.What do you do for a living?How old are you really?Do you want more Kids? If there is something you want to say but you think you might be rambling or it is not important, it is ok, to me it is important. Well I when i get my true love i am ready to relocate and stay with that man...I see I wrote a novel here, I am looking forward to getting to know you better. I guess I will go for now hope to hear from you soon.

Nora

pics already posted.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:45 pm

CF = account disabled!! :D

Re: hey gorgeous!! its nice to read from you nora_benson1111@yahoo.com
From bemyman121
April 23, 2014 -

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:46 pm

FB = Nora Benson

About

From California City, California

5 friends prolly VICS

~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Melaine Courtley, melainecourtley@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:03 pm

mixes pics on google+ with those of the ones posted here
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=50071

Melaine Courtley

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

yvettewells828@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:12 pm

yvette76
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: california
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree
Personal Description:

I am a kind, caring, thoughtful, sweet, fun-loving, intelligent, outgoing woman who enjoys life. I'm a really good listener and I don't take people for granted. I am also a very romantic person with a huge heart. I believe that there has to be chemistry between two people. I treat people the way that I like to be treated. I feel it is important to have a positive attitude. I am not into playing games at all and I am genuinely looking to start a new chapter of my life.

IP: 173.208.82.165 Nobis Tech. LLC.; bad IP proxy

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Talata Mohammed, talatamohammed70@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri May 08, 2020 11:17 pm

look on hangout

email address here too
see
viewtopic.php?p=614922#p614922

Return to “White Females”