It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:31 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

InfoTracer.com

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Find out who is behind the email
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Debbie Woodruff - debbiewod@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white women.
ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ebnressler » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:43 pm

The ones I have been posting lately are all from Mate1.com!

Header:

Received: from [195.219.3.170] by web121306.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 18 Sep 2012 19:51:00 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Message-ID: <1348023059.11175.YahooMailClassic@web121306.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 19:50:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Hi debbie

IP Address:

IP Address: 195.219.3.170
Hostname: mail.goldrush.gi
IP Country: Nigeria
IP Country Code: NGA
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region: Lagos
Guessed City: Lagos
IP Latitude: 6.4531
IP Longitude: 3.3958
Organization: E-tranzact International Pls
ISP Provider: TATA Communications (Canada)ULC

Email:

I am gonna tell you what is left for you to know about me in three phases....I am a well polished diamond. I don't like to play games, no wasting anyone's time, life is to short. Well I 'll tell you a bit of my background.
Past:
I was Born to an American Father and a British and Mother in Newark, New jersey. My parents divorced when I was 3 yrs old and my sister was a year old. My mother moved us from New Jersey to Florida to be with her family. I didn't see my dad again until I was 14 yrs old. At that time I didn't want to know him because I was still hurting from him not being a part of my life for so long. My mother became an alcoholic and dated a lot leaving myself and my sister at young ages by our selves for extended periods of time. Fast forward a few years and my sister became an alcoholic and became pregnant at the age of 17. When my mother found out she made her abort the baby. I lost my sister in the process of the abortion this made me grow so much hatred for my mother so you see i don't have a real relationship with either parent. My mother married 6 more times while I was growing up not until i lost her to breast cancer. Jesus is my only true friend. he has always been there for me to this day. A little while later I met my ex boyfriend Mark. Mark happened to be the best thing that happened to me then and i was really looking forward to a great future with mark as he has already proposed to marry me and i was so happy not until i got to find out later on that he was a drug addict which he has been tryna hide from me. He was a great liar. He told me all I wanted to hear so as to win my heart. This was my biggest mistake. He told me he that he would always take care of me and make me happy but he was so fond of beating me cause i accused him of doing drugs. He later moved to Australia with another girlfriend taking along with him all my valuables and life savings. leaving me with nothing to live on...

Present:
Am presently staying with my granny in Carbondale, PA cause that's the only person i am left as with no choice than to live with her here in Carbondale, PA since there is no one to take care of me...i am willing to relocate just want to find someone nice before i come because im ready to sacrifice myself for the right man that can make me happy.Hope you understand my feelings about my childhood??I am a practicing physician, I am in my final year in the Faculty of Medicine. I am really trying to get my life back on track and do the right thing for myself and my future lucky man.

Future hopes and Dreams:
I would love to find someone to treat me as the lady I feel I am. I have never found my soul mate nor have I ever been in real true love. I need someone that is understanding, forgiving of my past, and a loving partner for life.

If I sound like someone you could one day fall in love with or at least consider being a friend with please write me back and tell me more about you.

Debbie

Picture:

Somewhere Southeast in North America........

Sponsor

Info Tracer is a unique background check service that reserches people by EMAIL, NAME or PHONE. They search through the social networks and dating sites databases, to see if a person with such email is registered somewhere.

RESEARCH YOUR SCAMMER, FIND OUT WHO IS BEHIND THE EMAIL
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Debbie Woodruff - debbiewod@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:33 pm

for his/her profile with different pics see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=49334" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Debbie Woodruff - debbiewod@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:45 am

yahoo avatar

uses diff. pics on zorpia
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 1&t=101827

Return to “White Females”