It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:54 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Katie Brandy - katiebrandy11@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white women.
Ralllo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tiffany Thomas - tiffanythomas151@yahoo.com

Postby Ralllo » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:45 pm

Hello
This lady is tring to scam me on whatsapp
She is saying that she is in Nigeria for umanitarian purpose and wants me to send money for helping a young woman

Her number on whatsapp is +234 816 213 0451...

Sponsor

Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:57 am

Hello Ralllo. Welcome to RS. This lady is actually innocent photo victims whose pictures got stolen and abused by multiple gangs of male scammers from West Africa.

If you have any other info such: fake profile,email address, SKYPE ID please kindly post. Always BLOCK and IGNORE scammers without confrontation. Thank you and surf safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Katiebrandy11@yahoo.com, katiefrumhoff@gmail.com, 301-244-9771, 614-699-2593

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri May 13, 2016 12:34 pm

pinklady1313

32 / Frau / Heterosexuell / Single
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir
Beigetreten May 13, 2016. Von Toledo. Lebt in Toledo, Ohio. Besucht St mary college.Schulabschluss bei University of tasmania .

Am a very respectful and humble person, I'm very friendly,open minded and straight forward in life,loving and caring person who knows how to take very good care of a man especially giving him sense of belonging in everything I do in life. can add me or mail me at Katiebrandy eleven at yahwho dot cum or katiefrumhoff at gmaile dottee come tex me at Three Zero One Two double four Nine double seven One

=> Z:

Katie
33, Burke, Virginia, United States
Looking for a date or a relationship with a man
aged 18‑99, in United Kingdom.
Single
I am Slapstick
I am looking for someone to chat with and get to know and probably start a relationship with ....I am looking for a true friend who is open minded as i am...c. I want to find some one who will love me for me and cherish me.But at the same time love the Lord with all his heart.i would like for us to have a better communication so you can always contact me at katiebrandy11/////////////at/////////yah()()/////////dot/////////////com ///////or katiefrumhoff/////////at////gmail//////////dot////com or text me now at 614) 699-2593

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

andrew.lyman
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby andrew.lyman » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:20 am

These pictures are showing up on a profile with the name of Linda Marshall https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 01&fref=ts

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:09 pm

Clone here:

datingmeonline.com/member_greatbaby7.html
greatbaby7
:mrgreen: 81 y/o woman
From Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden
seeking a man from 75 to 75 y/o
know English, Swedish, Norwegian

ImageImage

waydate.com
mariagracia
- 82 y/o woman
:mrgreen:
- from abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
- English, English, English

kimbilgi.com/linda-jammie/117248422031264459776
Linda Jammie

swingers.theadulthub.com/profile/mlovett2910
Swinger mlovett2910
(Female) from USA, Tempe
I am a caring sensitive but strong woman. I have traveled a lot and enjoy being outdoors especially in the summer. I have a great sense of humor,I like to laugh and don't get offended by a dry sense of humor, I tend to have one myself at times!!. I am a great cook and enjoy the simpler things in life.!! I am kind and compassionate and just really would like a friend to start with, I think a relationship that is not based on friendship don't tend to last long, We are all looking for a relationship yes" But I will say friends first and then who really knows what can happen!! I am a traditional lady in many ways and like to take care of my man.!! BUT I do expect that this man knows something about taking care of a women. Going to the beach and playing golf is one major thing that I cherish most in my life and I enjoy playing golf too. If you want to know more, Just ask as I have a lot to write about but ask first and let's see what we have in common, I see no problem with age difference in anyway.

Barrylee50
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Barrylee50 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:29 pm

A Guy called me from same number (234.816.481.7124) on Sat and told me Linda Marshall was in the hospital in Nigeria. It is hard to know who to believe. Linda was in an accident and is doing well. I think she is the one that had her pictures stolen. but don't know how to confirm who is real and fake.
Last edited by Barrylee50 on Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:33 pm

Do not pay!!!!
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bamidele Demmy - +234-8164817124

Postby Igulinka » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:39 am

Barrylee50

Please trust us Linda Marshall don't exist. This is fake character created by Nigerian mafia ( MALES ) to play with your good heart and ask you for money. I lost fortune to pay for someone medical bills and later consul wrote to me that he verified there was no person with the name given in any of the hospitals.
The pictures are STOLEN and this white girl wouldn't make safely in Nigeria. All Americans traveling there must register in embassy and give their whereabouts info before leave airport. There is no white women in Nigeria except for the missionary and doctors without boarders.

Please check below what was calling you from phone number: +234-8164817124

:mugu: at FB:
facebook.com/bamidele.demmy
Bamidele Demmy
Student
Studied at Federal Polytechnic Ede
Lives in Ede, Osun
From Ede, Osun

ImageImageImageImageImage

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marie - mariefosse718@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:24 pm

marie901982

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Austin texas
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School

Personal Description:

Am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working 2 4 8 7 8 3 6 7 0 8 with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look

..... VoIP - Google Voice - Owner is based in Lake Orion, MI

Micfo, LLC.
OrgId: MICFO-2
Address: 400 Galleria Pkwy, Suite 1500
City: Atlanta
StateProv: GA
PostalCode: 30339

Marie Fosse - live:mariefosse718
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Barrylee50
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Katie Brandy - katiebrandy11@yahoo.com

Postby Barrylee50 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:32 pm

I haven't sent Linda anymore money...She sent me a copy of her license, so it seems hard not to believe her but I know she or he could have the license, but it was up to date. And the girl on the license was here.
Now she said she was in a wreck and she did send me a copy of the bill and said she needed to pay the bill.
I can't find the hospital online. Attached bill. In addition, I emailed the high court of Nigeria but haven't heard back. She send a document showing me as next of kin. Wanted to find out if it was legit or not. I paid for Spokeo search and it can't find her and was wondering if BeenVerified works better. She finally gave me her cell number but it didn't go to voicemail. How can I find out who owns the number? Now she sent me a document showing a shipping label that I Can't tell is fake either.....Still haven't sent anymore money nor will I.
I guess I keep telling myself since I saw pictures of her license she must be real. I think I am in denial...lol
The last thing she did, which it is never about sex or anything always about life in general in our conversations.
She said she has a surprise and sent a pic of her breast, I thought the face looked wrong for the body, so I did a reverse image search and it was someone elses breast. So I called her out and she still keeps talking to me everyday. Why would a scammer waste their time if they are not getting any money?

Thanks for listening and any advice on the documents if they are real or how I can find out.
The number she gave me was in FL...and she is from VA and lived in KY 727-355-6561

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:13 am

Barrylee50

Do you see the pictures of the African criminal above? That is the owner of phone number +234-8164817124, he is nothing but one of the gangs members. Who knows maybe he plays also a Linda who tell you all the sweet stuff.
I am not going to repeat myself thet there is no white women in Nigeria. Why don't you call embassy to ask them?
As long as you keep talking to them you are not helping victims but teaching them how to be better scammers.

Post the driver licences and we will point you the details to prove it fake which you can't see.

Address on the fake document above:
Rombay Cottage Hospital
127 Wharf Road Ikeja Lagos Nigeria
+234 9033024960
Email: rombay_cottage@doctor.com

Source: https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g ... geria.html
--->>> there is ONLY ONE hospital on Wharf Road : Lafia Group Hospital, Wharf Road (Development House), Apapa, Lagos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hospitals_in_Lagos
http://www.allianzworldwidecare.com/hos ... CITY=Lagos
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:54 am

Just to add that "doctor.com" is, like lawyer.com or teacher.com, a free email box from mail.com that anyone can get (and use). Of course, scammers use them for their fake characters to add credibility. Just one more fake identity means everyday´s work for them :(

Barrylee50
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Barrylee50 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:43 am

Wow amazing, I still thought she was real with the license...so here are a couple copies
She also is using the Rotary Clubs Credibility to promote her scams. Its a shame they allow that.
Now she wants me to send money to the guy in the Rotary and i said no, so she wants me to get the money from the guy here and send it to him. Told her I didn't want to be in the middle and he could send it direct.

Her other friend she has message me, Mary James was able to get right in touch with the Hospital right away, when I called and they said it was a scam. The Adewale, the guy in the Rotary that collects the money for her, was able to get the hospital too. I guess she has a team of people.

Here is the link to Mary James - I noticed in some of the post the pictures were names maryjames.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010327908393

Here is linda facebook...she really promotes the Rotary, but after scamming everyone I think it gives the Rotary a bad name..I was thinking about joining our local Rotary but not now.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011280786801

Thanks for everyone's help, You guys are good.
Also she is or said she is sending gold here...lol
So what should I do, keep playing along but not give any money or say
Hey your gold arrived, or Linda I felt bad for your sorry ass and I paid the hospital bill for you.
or just block them both from my facebook. I know on here I have seen don't confront them.

ImageImage

ImageImage

Here is a picture of her after her accident....Not facial scares or anything. Amazing.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:49 pm

So what should I do, keep playing along but not give any money or say
You need to BLOCK and IGNORE before Nigerian mafia will blow your computers and other devises with viruses you won't be able to remove or fix.

Barrylee50
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Barrylee50 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:23 pm

Thanks for the advice....I wish I would have found out about this site prior to 2K in funds I sent to her and the Rotary and my companies servers got hit with the Ransom Virus...wiped out everything connected including the NAS device that had my backups. The IT guys never found a ransom note requesting I pay, just seems strange and I bet they did it.
My relationship was just a father figure, not a romance...I am 55 and she is 32...so nothing compatible on that level. Just wanted to clear that up since this is a romance scam site...She messaged me on facebook to see if I was a Rotary member..and she has no family.

She sent me a fathers day post on her facebook and noticed she only shared it with me, Mary James and Mary Gomez...he is a guy, that she wants him to wire me money and then I send it to her, I told her that was stupid and he could send it direct.....His name is Kelvin...I wanted to share this since others may get nailed by her too
I will block all of them...I never Added Kelvin...she said he was so busy so he text me. I told her I know why he is too busy...he wasted an hour of my time texting where if he called it would have taken 10 mins to answer him.

His number is 415-580-2153 and Mary James is 614-763-2397

https://www.facebook.com/kelvinbarnett07

Thanks again for your help and advise

Your group is awesome
Hope the info I have provided will help someone else before they get hit.
I guess I need to be less caring....but that is tough...lol But I am not smarter

Barry Lee

Return to “White Females”