It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:44 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Wendy Fiore

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Wendy Fiore

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:11 pm

MD profile disabled :D

This member has been disabled by the Metrodate staff. We do not recommend making further contact with this person if they have provided you with direct contact information.

From CoolLadyInMobile205
To coolbreeze1980
Sun, Nov 3, 2013
3:48 PM

ohhhh cool,i will really love to know you more better than this, add me on yahoo amanda_sandy72@yahoo.com...

profile pic attached..

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:47 pm

pic on yahoo avatar:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:23 am

One pic it sent got a GI hit to her.

Name used = pamela jessica

email addy = jessicapamela11@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 173.254.245.68
ISP: OC3 Networks & Web Solutions, LLC
Type: Corporate
State/Region: California
City: Los Angeles

header =

Return-Path: <jessicapamela11@yahoo.com>
Received: from [173.254.245.68] by web162902.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 09 Dec 2013 21:27:37 PST

email sent =

Hi, thanks for the reply ,,,am new to this i was introduce to this by a friend cos she met her right man here online .... i will like to get to know you better ...give me your private email so i can send you more of my pic and you send me your as well or we can also chat on yahoo messenger..cos i don't know how to chat here much cos is slow .... here is my private email......jessicapamela11@yahoo.com
hope to hear from you soon ....or my yahoo mess is jessicapamela11 so just add me there so that we get to know each other
stay bless this is my

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:24 am

MD profile disabled :D

This member has been disabled by the Metrodate staff. We do not recommend making further contact with this person if they have provided you with direct contact information.

From CoolLadyInCharleston68
To coolbreeze1985
Mon, Dec 9, 2013
12:48 PM

hello, my jessica pamela when i saw your profile and i found it do interesting, i will like to get to know you better, may be friendship can be better at first.......................... i like to get to know you better.
Your Relationship With God?
Truthfully, the only one who can answer that question is you and you can only honestly answer it based on what actually exists between you and your creator.
you can get back to me through
jessicapamela11@yahoo.com
cause am new to this ...this is my first time on the site ....i was introduce to this by my friend ....cos she get her right man here online ......stay pamela

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:14 pm

name used = Angel Nieves

email addy = angel01v@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 197.255.172.107
ISP: Spectranet Ltd
City: Lagos

header =

Return-Path: <angel01v@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.255.172.107] by web162404.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 14 Jan 2014 11:36:16 PST

email sent =

how are you doing i'm glad to hear back from you, i will also like to know you more better Let me share a little about myself...I am a genuine down to earth woman,GOD fearing with a great BIG HEART in search of real LOVE..I am seeking for an Ideal man to be friend while we explore the possibility of having a Home
together, with no age or background been a barrier afteral the essence of life is staying happy with a good family Angel Nieves is my full name, i was born in puerto Rico and raised up in Pennsylvania
I am single, i have a daughter who turns 8 this month, right now i need Mr right in my Life that will love me for real and
make me feel so loved always like never before.
I need a man i could trust cos i believe the best prove of Love is trust and without trust we ain't get nothing, also i like a Loving, passionate reliable and caring man.
The qualities i desire in my ideal man is Honesty, i really cherish honesty so much in my man cos i ain't get time for games, i need a man who is 100% drama free. I feel like with out honesty there is nothing. I think as long as there is genuine love, honesty and communication a relationship can survive the test of this thing called
life. Im someone who believes and acts on the belief that the intimacy of a relationship is sacredly iam someone who likes frequent physical and emotional connection, but who helps keeps dependency in check in the relationship so that we do not lose our identities as individuals Im someone who will join you in taking time to find a complete and genuine resolution to issues as opposed to avoiding conflict by settling for quick, temporary agreements Im someone who regards intimacy as a meaningful bond between people in love and who appreciates being the center of attention in the bedroom.but also insist that we take time to get to know each other well. I treat my man as a King. im attentive, respectful, and VERY affectionate to him. My appettite is strong for my man. I
need him constantly I love simplicity and elegance 2 go together at the same time thats to do with every aspects of my life...whet his ,food,dress code,wines and company.. I am a dealer I like to watch movies in my spear time, also i like spending time with loved ones, sports, music and go shopping.
Feel free to write me back at your earliest convenience time and tell me more
about you.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:16 pm

CF = Angel

37 / Female / Straight / single
Offline. Last online Today, at 8:53 am

Joined July 6, 2013. From lancaster pa. Living in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.

About Me
I enjoy exercising daily which either involves weight training or aerobics. I think it is important to exercise and eating very healthy meals. I love to go out dancing, to nice romatic dinners and shopping at large malls like the Mall of America. I enjoy romantic music and slow dancing as well an fast dancing. I prefer romantic, attractive, affectionate men. I believe that romance is a very important part of the relionship. I enjoy men who are confident with themselves and are not afraid to express themselves in a diplomatic way. I think it is very important that two people want the same thing in a relationship. I believe that this should be discussed and communicated clearly when two people first meet. I do not believe in wasting my time or the other persons time because life is too short. I believe each person should be allowed to be who they are and to be free to give their best for each others mutual benefit. I do not like controlling men who do not communicate well and have agendas or excessive previous baggage. I like men who I can have a good conversation with and we can communicate in a mutually benefitial way. ..... I like men who are interested in exercise and physical fitness. I like men who read to improve themselves and find value in self help books.. I also like men who are either spiritual but not necessary religious. I also enjoy attending a good church that leaves you feeling better about yourself when you leave.

pic not on RS

~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:27 pm

I really cant wait to chat with you online ...text me anytime.....763-260-7964....Here is my ID ,you can reach me anytime .... janet.nieves29@yahoo.com
"coconut_mall_9_195x290.jpg"
Janet N
41 / Frau / Heterosexuell / Divorce
Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 12:43 am

Beigetreten August 28, 2013. Lebt in Jeffersonville, Ohio. Besucht some college.

I am seeking a Man who is caring and honest. Someone who can have fun just by taking a walk around a pond with interesting conversation. Someone who can sit by a fire outside and make me laugh. A man who knows how to take time off from work and not worry that he is losing a fortune but will realize that spending time with me will be worth the expense. I am down to earth and know how to have a good time so why not contact me and get started on some fun evening together

yahoo avatar:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:23 am

Am Janet Nieves ---40 year's old from Paris France,. i was born and raised up in Berlin,Germany. I'm the only Child' of my both parent, and my dad passed away some years ago. Well i was divorced some years ago. when i found out my EX sex around with young ladys. And he played alot with my intelligent.Before he finally sent a divorced paper., and he remarried with a Woman from Russia, And after this happens. I decide to Leave Germany and come to (Dayton,Ohio) , I have a daughter she is my life,barb her name,10 years old I know we're oceans apart and most likely am not what you are on here to seek but I wouldn't feel satisfied unless someone impartial told you that you are a genuinely exquisite creature with a pretty smile.------- Right now am in west Africa on my late dad inheritance for me with a Oil and Gas company he worked with here, Once i get my late father payment, I will fly home maybe we can meet and be friends ....Doesnt matter where you are because friends and love have no boundaries Ok Tell me more about you
Janet

"jante.jpg"

Received: from [197.242.100.137] Lagos, Nigeria

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:38 pm

name used = Janet. Nieves

email addy = janet.nieves29@yahoo.com

IP NOT IN RS DB

IP: 67.175.110.233
ISP: Comcast Cable
Services: Recently reported forum spam source. (1)
Type: Broadband
State/Region: Illinois
City: Oak Lawn

Return-Path: <janet.nieves29@yahoo.com>
Received: from [67.175.110.233] by web122205.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 01 Feb 2014 14:14:02 PST

email sent =

Do you use yahoo messenger IM? :thinking:

pic already posted.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:39 pm

CF = Janet N

41 / Female / Straight / Divorce
I'm Online Chat with me

Joined August 28, 2013. Living in Jeffersonville, Ohio. Attended some college.

About Me
I am seeking a Man who is caring and honest. Someone who can have fun just by taking a walk around a pond with interesting conversation. Someone who can sit by a fire outside and make me laugh. A man who knows how to take time off from work and not worry that he is losing a fortune but will realize that spending time with me will be worth the expense. I am down to earth and know how to have a good time so why not contact me and get started on some fun evening together

profile pic already on RS

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:41 pm

FB = Janet Nieves

About

Studied at Easy Wordpress
Past: East Great Falls
From Great Falls, South Carolina

1 pic + 3 friends :mrgreen:

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:58 pm

name used same as earlier

Angel Nieves

email addy = angel01v@yahoo.com

Same Nigerian IP

email sent =

Hello how are you doing
On Tuesday, April 15, 2014 10:09 PM, Angel Nieves <angel01v@yahoo.com> wrote:
How are you doing....well Let me share a little about myself...I am a genuine down to earth woman,GOD fearing with a great BIG HEART in search of real LOVE..I am seeking for an Ideal man to be friend while we explore the possibility of having a Home
together, with no age or background been a barrier afteral the essence of life is staying happy with a good family Angel Nieves is my full name, i was born in puerto Rico and raised up in Pennsylvania
I am single, i have a daughter who turns 8 this month, right now i need Mr right in my Life that will love me for real and
make me feel so loved always like never before.
I need a man i could trust cos i believe the best prove of Love is trust and without trust we ain't get nothing, also i like a Loving, passionate reliable and caring man.
The qualities i desire in my ideal man is Honesty, i really cherish honesty so much in my man cos i ain't get time for games, i need a man who is 100% drama free. I feel like with out honesty there is nothing. I think as long as there is genuine love, honesty and communication a relationship can survive the test of this thing called
life. Im someone who believes and acts on the belief that the intimacy of a relationship is sacredly iam someone who likes frequent physical and emotional connection, but who helps keeps dependency in check in the relationship so that we do not lose our identities as individuals Im someone who will join you in taking time to find a complete and genuine resolution to issues as opposed to avoiding conflict by settling for quick, temporary agreements Im someone who regards intimacy as a meaningful bond between people in love and who appreciates being the center of attention in the bedroom.but also insist that we take time to get to know each other well. I treat my man as a King. im attentive, respectful, and VERY affectionate to him. My appettite is strong for my man. I
need him constantly I love simplicity and elegance 2 go together at the same time thats to do with every aspects of my life...whet his ,food,dress code,wines and company.. I am a dealer I like to watch movies in my spear time, also i like spending time with loved ones, sports, music and go shopping.
Feel free to write me back at your earliest convenience time and tell me more
about you

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:00 pm

FB = Clarisse Joly

CB1975

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:01 pm

zoosk = simplicity 4 you

28, Oregon

~Josh Billings

Ryukd
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ryukd » Fri May 02, 2014 2:43 am

An update to what coolbreeze1975 posted earlier in the thread. Figured I'd update it with all information about it now that my "recon" is done lol. Mainly says she lives in PA but moved to Louisiana due to being sick and living alone. Been living in the states for 4 years. Eventually says has issues with landlord and needs to pay rent. Asks for money then sends address for money.

Got this off of arrangement finders.

Profile there -

username: morelove (I think as it's under review now)
name: Angel

Name used: ANGEL M Nieves

Email used - mnievesangel@yahoo.com

Picture used -
http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... 4&show=ela" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Header info -

X-Originating-IP [98.139.212.179] nm20.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com

Hop Delay From By With Time (UTC) Blacklist
1 * 98.138.211.179 98.138.227.232 4/26/2014 3:38:07 PM [Not blacklisted]
2 * 197.242.114.40 web141506.mail.bf1.yahoo.com 4/26/2014 3:38:06 PM [Is on a blacklist]
3 0 seconds uid 4/26/2014 3:38:06 PM
4 0 seconds 127.0.0.1 omp1038.mail.bf1.yahoo.com NNFMP 4/26/2014 3:38:06 PM [Not blacklisted]
5 0 seconds 98.139.212.229 tm11.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com NNFMP 4/26/2014 3:38:06 PM [Is on a blacklist]
6 0 seconds 98.139.215.140 nm20.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com NNFMP 4/26/2014 3:38:06 PM [Is on a blacklist]
7 1 Second EHLO 127.0.0.1 mta1564.mail.ne1.yahoo.com SMTPS 4/26/2014 3:38:07 PM [Not blacklisted]

email text -

started with ----
Well here are Something about Me Am Angel,38 am single and looking ,state....pennsylvania city...lancaster with one 10years old Daughter , 5'4 ,blue eyes, Caucasian(white), i have a Clever Quick Witted sense of humor, i don't smoke, don't drink, Christian... i lost him do to a Car accident .but i am stay with my friend in Louisiana,I like Dining, Outdoor Activities, Reading, Watching Sports, Computers-Internet, Playing Sports.I am a nice woman seeking for a caring and honest man to spend the rest of my life with.I am looking for a man that is tender heated, kind, considerate of others needs, one that would appreciate having a wife that would love him in a way that he's not been loved before.

I want a man that is not too hurt and not too hard to trust again and can give himself to a wife to be loved and taken care of in a way that will bring a joy of life and an appreciation he will look forward to every day.

I feel I am a woman of integrity and a family provider. I think I am kind in heart and tender of soul. I am proud in the quality of what I do and responsible. I believe in taking care of a man and treating him as a gift that God meant her to be. I also understand that making love is not just a physical act of two bodies

I would want someone that is kind, caring, loving, enjoys life, one that knows there is stress in life..but doesn't let it run her life, one that isn't afraid to show and express their feelings, someone that agrees to disagree at times.

I love going to the beach,dancing,swimming,playing games like golf,chess,card and pool,I am also looking for a very nice,honest,kind,god fearing man,trustful,faithful,loyal,caring and loving man that we are going to spend the rest of how life together,

------------another email ------------------
wow you sound very to me again....my dad is from Spain and my mom is from Usa i was born in Spain i am the only child...i am here too stay with my friend becos i am sick and tired too live alone in Penn ..i do like going to beach ,,,i am just alone that home i am not going any were..ok when you get back can you try and email me your pics
---------------------------------------------------

Address that supposed to "send to"
here is the address you will sent it though western union

Name...Francis Prejean
City.....Iowa
State......Louisiana
Zid code...70647

I like that Zid code lol . D isn't even near P at all.

Return to “White Females”