It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:55 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of LovelyMary4u

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of LovelyMary4u

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:53 pm

Dumb Mugu

IP NOT IN RS DB - Iwill post to MF

IP: 66.196.80.126
ISP: Inktomi Corporation
State/Region: California
City: Sunnyvale

header =

Return-Path: <vannesa_hilson@yahoo.com>
Received: by 66.196.80.126; Thu, 27 Nov 2014 18:14:52 +0000

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from lndia. Presently we are in lndia for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. The Pastor below was of immense help to us.
Now, contact our solicitor in Abidjan. In the person of Pastor Bamba Mark. Ask him to send you the total of $350.000.00 USD which we kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts you made to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with my Pastor Bamba Mark and instruct him where to send the money to you. Here is his:
Email: bamba.mark@yahoo.com
Direct telephone: +225-4537-5711
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time. in the moment, we are very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Pastor on your behalf to receive that money,
So feel free to get in touch with him, he will send the amount to you without any delay. I had already signed your Certified Bank Draft in the sum of $350,000.00 United States dollars only before traveling to lndia, so contact him in order to send the check to you.I compensated you because you kept the information i leaked to you confidential not withstanding that both of us did not actualize the said transaction.

Regards

Vannesa Hilson

Phone number +225-4537-5711 leads to FB--->>>facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007228934729
Katamongan Blossom
Lives in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
From Ashford, Kent, England
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:37 pm

latest

I am happy to relate with you in this friendship , and will say if you have accepted me as your friend , then you need not begin to think anything negatively , maybe lie , cheat or games, this is far from this relationship.
Thank you for your friendship , I would like to introduce myself with my family background and everything about me .

Please forgive me if I interfered in your privacy. My full name is Miss Vannesa Hilson, i am 26years of age. ,tall and fair in complexion , I am the only daughter of the late eng. Albert hilson.i hails from kent in uk,while my mother from cote d'ivoire, my father was the owner of Alberts Beverage Industries Limited and was also the Minister of Trade and industry this country cote d'ivoire during the regime of the former president of this country. my father was a successful exporter, on beverages. But died on attack, this sad invention occurred during the cote d'ivoire crisis in this country when he was killed in his room along with my mother by unknown murderers. My purpose of contacting you is to first know more about you. Although you have not accepted our being friends but I think God has a bigger and better purpose for us, but we will see very soon when this issue is settled . My situation is a matter of urgency and i want you to understand that this is a request from a true poor orphan . Please dear, I will want you to understand that you are the only person who i am revealing this secret to because, I have thought about this for months before taking this step too and I have also pray that things will work out well between us. Age is not too important to me because it is number but what matters is TRUE love.

I have a reasonable amount of money my parents left for me before their death . It was deposited in one of the major banks I will let you know later when you expressed your interest to me. I want to plan my future by investing that money in a good and profitable business, but i do not know where to start from since I have no idea or experience and that's why I became interested to contact you after praying to God. And I think you will be that honest person, friendly and experienced who will led me with a kind and sincere mind to drive through the correct process to see that this money is invested profitably is my only hope for my future. Please do not be surprised or scared because we have not known or seen before making this proposal. When my father was alive he deposited the sum of Five million, five hundred thousand United States dollars ($ 5.5 million) in a leading bank which he used my name as his only daughter; I also have some documents that was given to my father by the bank the day he made ​​the deposit I have also confirmed the existence and legality of the Bank . So when my condition became unbearable, I wrote to the bank for them to release money for me but they clearly told me that my father deposited the money under a general clause that was put under agreement between my father and the bank which provides: (1) I must reach the age of thirty (30), (2) get married or (3) should present a trustee / partner who will support me so that the bank will release my inheritance to him in my name. The person must also invest the funds in a very good investment abroad there because my father also warned that this money should not be invested here or in my country for security reasons.
Actually i have faced a very difficult time because nobody seems to care for me
I Luckily escaped to back to cote d'ivoire were this fund was deposited with the help of a Reverend sister , a member of the Society of the Red Cross which led me to this orphanage home that is attached to the field built refugee and managed by the organization of the Catholic Church / United Nations . Remember I would live and like to trust you and have confidence in you and that is why I am giving you all this information. please this is for you and only you and I will not share with any other man, except if only given a reason for that . If possible i will like to hear your voice over the phone . Call this phone number (+22554323675)it belong to Reverend Francis Paul a missionary working in this orphanage home and also disciplinary. in case you want to reach him, just feel free to call with his phone number. And any time you call him please tell him you want to speak with Miss Vannesa Hilson and he will send for me to answer your call because I am staying in the hostel for women.
Dear, this place is like a prison and life here is very difficult and unbearable and i hope you will please accept my request and help me on this issue of the transfer of this money into your bank account in your country immediately after the transfer, you can then send me some money to enable me get my traveling documents to join you in your country .

I am attaching my photos for you now and I hope you will like them and please send me your own pictures as well and also more details about yourself .
I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
with love care.
From Miss Vannesa.Hilson

pics get no GI hits

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

scamgirls
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

ayisha scammer

Postby scamgirls » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:40 am

be aware, this girl is out there to gather everything that you have. She asked me for my so security number, my mother's maiden name, my date of birth, also my checking account number. I told her I'm not going to send her the information, especially the Social Security number, mother's maiden name, date of birth. I cannot get her picture because it is posted on her Yahoo messenger. But if you go on her Yahoo messenger, you will see her picture. She goes by Ayisha. Her email account is Ayishanuhu202@yahoo.com I do not think she has a Skype account, but I think she is coming from that website called just hook up.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:44 am

Probably asked for to check your email passwords ("recovery question"). This doesn´t sound like normal innocent chat curiosity, it sounds rather like organized manner :(

recognized as used before + posts merged into collective "scammers with pictures of..." topic. :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Baruce; <barucemmanuelle@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:43 pm

From DMF

Baruce2014
- ID: 244069
- 41 y/o female (1973 - June - 11>
- london, United Kingdom
- English, French, Arabic
- Have no children

Hi, I hope you are doing fine? My Name is Baruch,.. I was introduced to this dating site by a friend so I am new to this online dating. I registered on this domain with the hope of meeting a serious man who is truly seeking and also ready for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage, I went through your profile I picked interest in certain things but as you know I am not in a rush either, I will enjoy to exchange e-mails with you to know if we might have some things in common. I am a widow for three years now I think it\'s time for me to start a new adventure so feel free to contact me through barucemmanuelle@gma il.com to enable us make a proper introduction and know each other better, I hope you are the mr right ? Lol. Don\'t say you love me unless you mean it because I might do something stupid...like to believe it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:10 pm

=> Skype: Baruch Emanuelle, Ivory Coast, baruch.emmanuelle
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Margaret; <margaret.wilson143@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:14 pm

From C

Margaret Wilson

29 / Female / Straight, Living in New York City, New York.

About Me
I'll tell you later, I'll tell you later, I'll tell you later, I'll tell you later, I'll tell you later, I'll tell you later, I'll tell you later, I'll tell you later, I'll tell you later, I'll tell you later, I'll tell you later, I'll tell you later, I'll tell you later, I'll tell you later, I'll tell you later, I'll tell you later, I'll tell you later, I'll tell you later,

Hello, Compliments of the day, I am Margaret feel free to send me email i have something important to discus with you is only if you are interested in me, here is my email address for more details: ( margaretwilson4@outlook.com ) write me with my private mail so that i will send you my photo.here is my skype id margaret.wilson143 if you want to chat Thanks and Remain blessed. Chere's Margaret
2015-04-16 12:32:56

CIT-20131029
Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
Abidjan
Plateau Place de la Republique
ABIDJAN

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Pauline Edeh, paulineedeh156@yahoo.com

Postby dimitrii » Sun May 10, 2015 2:29 pm

CF. (Of course, "she" sent "her" message to my female profile ...)

pauline
25 / Female / Straight
Joined May 10, 2015. Living: Lynn, Massachusetts.

About me
Dear Every One

I am here to find my life partner,I hate game , please dont contact me if is to play game!!! I am simple and single ,i am from decent home , i like hanging out with friend , i like watching football :D and movies. I hate lie and please do not contact me if you are a lier , I am looking for everlasting relationship that will lead to marriage ,Remember: no play game; be hornest :shock: ,be truthful; May God bless you. Thanks

Junkmail:
My name is Pauline,I saw your profile and i get interested to know you more,please write me to my email so that we can talk and share photos .AT(paulineedeh156@yahoo.com

Acta est fabula.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

sherry_lisa43@yahoo.com, sherrylisa43@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri May 29, 2015 9:10 am

Email already in use 3 years ago, EDIT and again, in October 2015, same Nigerian scammer, used different pics: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 21#p441021

"sherry.jpg"

sherry lisa
Native American

36 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Offline. Zuletzt Online Gestern, at 8:33 am

Beigetreten May 27, 2015. Lebt in Saint Paul, Minnesota.

I am really a sincere and honest person.am caring,kind,friendlly very easy to get along with am,social,romantic,passionate,intelligent,cool headed,adaptive,have a big heart and i do believe in the truth and honesty..Cause honesty is the only key to human succes and with honesty..our dreams will just be the greatest and the best of all..i know its hard to be completelly honest..but i try to be who i am and do wat i know how to do best.no one really can change who i am or my personalty cause i believe in myself and my life is based on truth and its all about who i really am..cause i know the kind of person i am and they way i treat other

sherry lisa Hi,I'm Sherry by name am from Minessota in East Grand Fork am 35 years old i have a daughter her name is Juliana she lives with me am New to internet and am here to meet a life partner someone to spend the rest of my life with and make a good family together,I will like to know you more better and see how thing goes for us you can contact me on my Email address if you don't mind sherry_lisa43@yahoo.com{Or} sherrylisa43@gmail.com..Thanks
Sherry Lisa

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

bedonmanb@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:14 pm

same email and same Nigerian scammer scammign from Ivory Coast as in this fake profile here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 60#p444760

bedonmanb@yahoo.com => S: miss gloria, Còte d´Ivoire, miss.gloria88

=> facebook.com/amaechi.chigozienwachimee
Bedon Nwachimee Nwachimee
Businessperson at Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
Single · Male · Interested in males and females
Read Eze Goes to School
Studied at fedral polytechnic nekede

=> T:

Bedonman B

Zuletzt aktiv:vor 3 Monaten

Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria

Summary: A university degree Nigerian (who was in Lagos in 2008) who is now in Ivory Coast scamming as one black and as one white female.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

margaretwilson4@outlook.com, margaret.wilson143

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:31 pm

Skype: margaret.wilson143, Margaret Wilson (same as Ice posted Apr 16, 2015)

=>
IP: 41.207.16.102
Continent: Africa
City: Abidjan

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

gloriafebian@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:42 am

Gloriea
Native American
French

25 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Offline. Zuletzt Online Gestern, at 2:34 pm

Beigetreten July 14, 2015. Lebt in Rock View, West Virginia.

Dear Every One

I am here to find my life partner,I hate game , please dont contact me if is to play game!!! I am simple and single ,i am from decent home , i like hanging out with friend , i like watching football and movies. I hate lie and please do not contact me if you are a lier , I am looking for everlasting relationship that will lead to marriage ,Remember: no play game; be hornest ,be truthful; May God bless you. Thanks

Gloriea Hello

My name is Gloria,I saw your profile and i get interested to know you more ,please write me to my email so that we can talk and share photos .AT ( gloriafebian@yahoo.com )

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mary; <marymark080@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:57 pm

...... from C

marymark08

31 / Female / Straight, Living in Grimsby, England, United Kingdom.

About Me
I am Looking for an honest trusted,loving caring and trust worthy down to earth to every one inlife and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lifely that will not be having a double date that will not cheat on me.So, i like cheerful, kind, overt, honest, many-sided people. I prefer well-bred,well-educated, strong, courageous, purposeful, independent mens, who is fit with sense of gladness every day. Who think, that family, children and mutual understanding between close people - is one of the significant part of hapiness in the life.

Hello how are u doing there with u am mary by name and am 35yrs single i have never been married and i dont have kids aswell am new to this online stuff and i had about this site so i just sign up now.....Am here seeking for the right man for my life if u care to know me u can contact me at....marymark080@yahoo.com
2015-08-27 08:29:59

Yahoo avatar

----- diff. Pic here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=90923

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gloria; <gloriafebian@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:59 am

...... from C

Gloriea

25 / Female / Straight, Living in Rock View, West Virginia.

Dear Every One

I am here to find my life partner,I hate game , please dont contact me if is to play game!!! I am simple and single ,i am from decent home , i like hanging out with friend , i like watching football and movies. I hate lie and please do not contact me if you are a lier , I am looking for everlasting relationship that will lead to marriage ,Remember: no play game; be hornest ,be truthful; May God bless you. Thanks

Hello

My name is Gloria,I saw your profile and i get interested to know you more,please write me to my email so that we can talk and share photos .AT(gloriafebian@ yahoo.com)

Thank you
Gloria
2015-10-16 10:20:14

....... Yahoo avatar

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

margaretwilson2006@gmail.com

Postby dimitrii » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:01 pm

Resurfaced on CF. margaretwilson2006@gmail.com

Margaret Wilson
30 / Female / Straight
Joined April 5, 2015. Living: New York City, New York.

About me is already posted.

Junkmail:
Hello My Dear Thank God to see you here, I have tried so many times today to reach you and i hope you have received this email? One of our client has instructed in a note he sent to me through his doctor who confirmed him dead at the hospital to contact you quickly regarding the Money which he deposited in the Bank. The total money in question is $5,700,000.00 US Dollars Please reach me as soon as you get this email with your direct telephone number so I can brief you on the situation at hand and further get things done ASAP. here is my email address for more details: ( margaretwilson2006@gmail.com ) write me with my private mail. Regards, Mrs.Margaret Wilson

Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.

Return to “White Females”