It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:47 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Megan QT, part 2

African scammers posing as white women.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

angelaweprin@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:46 pm

confirio.com/id/826539
Angela
32 / Female / Straight / Single
Offline. Last online Today, at 9:35 am
Joined March 5, 2016. From Sun City. Living in Dermott, Arkansas.
About Me
I would like someone that will love and respect me for who I am, that likes to hold my hand and surprise me with a little kiss when I least expect it,or give me a wink from across the room to let me know he's thinking about me or give me a call just to let me know he's thinking about me.. you can add me on (angelaweprin@yahoo.com)
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

angelaweprin@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lady Brittany - lady.brittany@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:53 am

MDF/ Brittany27
lady Brittany
28 year old, woman from United States

Image Image Image

lady.brittany please write me lady.brittany@yahoo.com
yahoo messenger or skype brittany_a_457

lady.brittany@yahoo.com ->
Skype; lady.brittany - Lady Brittany
33071, United States
no IP & pic

lady.brittany@yahoo.com ->
.. facebook.com/brittany.carryway
Brittany Carryway
Miguel Naked Major
She worked in Suck Big Cock
She attended: Miguel Naked Major, born in '13

diff.pic /adult model/
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 95#p474645

Yahoo avatar > Image

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rabiatu Hamzah - +233547172650

Postby Igulinka » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:02 pm

facebook.com/rabiatu.hamzah.1
Rabiatu Hamzah

Same phone number reported here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 65#p370938

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

royalqueencysalma@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:17 pm

Salma4really
289 lbs. (131 kg.)
33 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir
Beigetreten March 26, 2016. Lebt in Eagan, Tennessee.

I am a nice and caring woman simple, passionate romantic, with good sense of humor and I like my life!, The only thing that would make it better would be to find that Life Partner to love and beloved. I'm looking a for an honest man Manners the ability to be loving. My best friend Someone that is emotionally healthy and is ready to commit to a relationship and makes everything a blessing that we have found each other forever. royalqueencysalma@gmail.com

=> Skype: Salma Sani, Accra, Ghana, salma.sani7
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sharon - sweetsharon113@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:42 pm

.... from C

christianlady442

30 / Female / Straight, Living in Auburn, New South Wales, Australia.

About Me
I have to with all honesty I'm not into playing games. I am very honest, loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun adventure, with a compassionate and generous nature. Some time I have a wild adventurous side of me, I definitely have morals and integrity but some time its guide my behavior in some ways or another. I don't play games with a person heart or their feelings or emotions.. I am very ambitious and intelligent woman.

Hello my name is Sharon,I was surfing through profiles after a longtime on this site and I came across your picture,it really attracted me,so I stopped and decided to read your profile and wow,your profile is just as great as your picture itself.you definitely got your appearance so attracting and appealing I guess nobody is going to skip your profile without sending you a message.I can see sincerity in your eyes you look far younger than your age.I decided to give it a shot by dropping you a line as there is no harm in trying. I'm looking for my soul mate,some one honest,caring,lovely,truthful,god fearing faithful and understanding Well if your interested in seeing more pictures of my self and also want to get to know me much more better you can send me an e - m a i l or try to contact me on which is (sweetsharon113 at yahoo.com ) I really would like to hear back from you so I get to know you more. I can’t wait till I hear from you. sorry about my profile not having much on it at the moment.I can tell you more about me if only you are interested to talk more hope to hear from you soon.take good and excellent care of yourself dear yours faithful..whats your email on yahoo?
2016-04-03 10:37:23

..... Yahoo avatar

...... FB-Profile not finished

...... in BP

http:/ /www.blackplanet.com/sharongirl14/

Sex: Female
Zodiac: Sagittarius

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

lovebirdeva@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat May 07, 2016 2:19 pm

Evaj96

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Lousiana
Marital status: Single
Children: I want children
Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree
Ethnicity: Native American

Personal Description:

I'm cool minded girl if you wanna know more about me add me and lets talk more ..I'm here looking for a like minded male someone whom can hold his own when it comes to mamtters of the heart

QuadraNet, Inc
OrgId: QUADR-39
Address: 36 NE 2nd St
Address: Suite 520
City: Miami
StateProv: FL
PostalCode: 33132

..... Zorpia

I am looking for anything with a man aged 18 - 99, in Chile

...... in BlackPlanet

http:/ /www.blackplanet.com/Evaj96/

Here For: Serious Dating
Sex: Female
Last Login: April 30
Race: Native American
Ethnicity: Other
Zodiac: Leo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

kinkyexpensive@gmail.com, kinkybabe26@yahoo.com, 385-202-5058 - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu May 12, 2016 2:33 pm

same email and same African scammer, different girl: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 22#p483822

=> collarspace.com/details.asp?bhjs=0&v=2414447
Lorachio30

My name is Lora , I am Originally from Norway, But presently living in Texas I am 29yrs old, Also now a US Citizen , because i now have my Green card after spending 10 years Here in USA.. Sorry if my English is too bad, ...

Fortworth Texas
Actively Seeking:Dominant Men

My name is Lora , I am Originally from Norway, But presently living in Texas I am 29yrs old, Also now a US Citizen , because i now have my Green card after spending 10 years Here in USA.. Sorry if my English is too bad, I am seeking for a master to own me and control my life. I'm slave looking for master to serve 24/7 till end of my life time, I'm looking for master will take good care of me and take me as he property and ready to serve him well to his taste .I train in cooking: casseroles, chili, roasts, pork chops, hamburgers, sausages (various kinds, and prepared in different ways.....I also like potatoes, and gravy, and vegetable along with many meals.For me it doesn't matter your age,distance. You can contact me directly at my e mail address which is, Kinkyexpensive@gmail.com. You can also text me at 385 202-5058
Thanks
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Brenda - 312 476 9854 - VOIP

Postby Igulinka » Mon May 23, 2016 12:14 am

friendite.com/en/user/brenda01
Profile: brenda01
27 years old
Yucaipa, California, United States
I am looking for a man whom I can feel comfortable with that will love and respect me . I don't want her to be perfect because only God is the perfect. I believe that a loving relationship can not survive without respect, love, loyalty, communication and understanding. Honesty is very important for a great relationship
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

leo.amanda@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:31 pm

Good morning honey

Good morning honey, awww it's been a pretty long since i have check my mydailyflog I'm Amanda and would like to know you uncle told me to talk to you he want to have a conversation with you, hope reading soon have a blissful morning and keep smiling
Amanda

I´m totally missing the context; I have asked who the "uncle" is, to link the scams together.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: leo.amanda@yahoo.com, paxtonjohn109@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:57 pm

And here it is.

Good Morning honey

good Morning Honey .... it feel good reading back your mail Well his name is John Paxton, he told me both of you meet in Mydailyflog long ago he find it difficult writing you on there, here is his mail Address paxtonjohn109@yahoo.com I suggest you write him so both of you can start communicating again and get to know each other more better
it nice reading from you hon, have a beautiful morning
Amanda

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: leo.amanda@yahoo.com, paxtonjohn109@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:34 am

Good day honey how are you pretty doing, thanks to your mail i have sent my uncle mail to you here is his mail again you can write him paxtonjohn109@yahoo.com, well he always said he love you very much and want to spend the rest of his life with you, he is a handsome and cute man, try and connect with you, i will be going for my studies i look forward to read from you, ..... have a blissful day and keep smiling

Amanda

radiohummer3
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Megan QT, part 2

Postby radiohummer3 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:49 am

okay people this is my daughter. she is no longer doing this and some of these pictures should not be posted.
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:54 am

radiohummer3

First of all we are very sorry that pictures of your daughter got stolen and circulate among thousands of West African gangs as profitable for them. We not sure what you meant by writing that she no longer do it?
If you mean scam - we know and everyone who comes to our site knows it's not her who is scamming , if you talking about her adult star carrier - we do not follow real photo owners in the real life. Law enforcment is the proper organ to notify the RPO about identity theft.
In case she is your "daughter" online only please know you are a victim of the male scammers.
For us pictures are an evidence of the scam and posted here only as evidence and warning tool for the people who could possibly get scammed in the future. There is no way you could stop scammers from sending the pictures to the victims even if you took legal actions against the internet. Hope you understand better. Thank you.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Benedicta Johnson, evansdarkwa806@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:07 pm

from topic... http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 51#p505951

facebook.com/benedicta.johnson.3954
Benedicta Johnson
Lives in Koforidua. <<< that's Ghana!
From Oslo, Norway

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:10 pm

.... from WD

Profile not available for view.

bayocares
28 y/o woman
Quito, Ecuador

hello , i am new here looking for a true heart of love to start a serious relationship , but it is boring here , you care to chat ? S*K*Y*P*E : meet.adebayoolusegun
Date: 2016-12-08 09:36:51

Bayo Olusegun from Cotonou/Benin

Return to “White Females”