It is currently Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:09 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Scammers with pictures of Ann Angel, part 2

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:49 am

this topic is a continuation of this one:
http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7926" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

pictures are stolen from Ann Angel at annangelxxx.com, please see this post:
http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 69#p287269

MOD EDIT: MOD EDIT: These are AFRICAN scammers using her stolen photos in fake profiles allover the internet. For RUSSIAN scammers doing so please see here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 49#p513649

================================

She contact me just now at night in 24FD as

realbernice
- ID: 118416
- 35 y/o Female (1975 - April - 18)
- USA, michigan
- English,
- Nurse
- Have no children

Bernice; <bewithme_122@yahoo.com>

Thanks very much for your concern about me by the way i would like let you know little about me.. Am single , one daughter (Bernice), 5 feet 5 inches tall, 138 lbs long whitehair I would also like to find a like-minded male,open minded as well as down to earth who likes to enjoy life to the fullest, where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well.
Am an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy going, and i dont think that am too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.....Hope with these you get to know me...you can contact me on my private address bewithme_122@yahoo. com ...hope to here from you

Bernice
Wit h much regards

Pic 1 give us a hint to a personal album for a Girl "Dommi123" from Banská Bystrica/Slovakia in /pokec.azet.sk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rahma Saeed, faithfulrahma@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:56 pm

also faithfulrahma@gmail.com

the gmail pic shows Blueyed Cass

faithfulrahma
32 y/o female from Accra, Ghana
Don't work

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nuru Bash - solarv2k@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:36 am

Attention Mod's!!!!!
I have got hit's on the email on 4 different sites! Email got hits from:

myspace.com
blackplanet.com
person.com
facebook.com

This is all the same mugu!!

on facebook he poses a male John Cosby (I will post him in male section)
on person he is also male named Haris Clifford
on myspce - same as on person
on blackplanet he is a 34 yo female lovingyou2011 from Los angeles
I do not want to display names and images for privacy reasons.
oh you should, this is a proof of scam, he is posing as so many different people!! this is a whole point of email research. Though of course different identities should be posted in different sections - males in male section, females - in female section, different pics - different topics, etc.. But this is a proof of scam. :)

Posted his male persona here:
http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53987" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Humble Woman <humblewoman853@yahoo.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:03 pm

Got this one off of Zorpia. It is very coy about giving up pics and it's profile pic gets no hits but looks like some model's pic.

Zorp profile =

Username: HumbleWoman
Name: Humble

Name used = Humble Woman :mrgreen:

email addy = humblewoman853@yahoo.com

IP in RS database = Nigerian AOL.

IP Address: 172.129.72.69
Hostname: AC814845.ipt.aol.com
IP Country: United States
IP Country Code: USA
IP Continent: North America
IP Region:
IP City:
IP Latitude: 38
IP Longitude: -97
Organization: America Online

header =

Received: from [172.129.72.69] by web164605.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 19 Jan 2013 10:55:27 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:

email sent =

My name is mary bannor,i am 32 years Old,I am Single (five years ago),blonde hair, blue eyes, 5' 9", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally, i am a usa By Birth,my Father is a usa and my mother is From ghana..i have been In Ghana all My life i am a Hard working lady and very freindly.i have no Kids and Never Married.hope there is no problem to know each other....

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Humble Woman <humblewoman853@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:24 pm

yahoo avatar
Ann Angel

FB profile
Kwame Giro
profile pic shows
Lionel Andrés Messi with his latest girlfriend

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Re: Humble Woman <humblewoman853@yahoo.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:51 pm

It's going to send me more pics when "it gets home". Maybe they will be Ann Angel and we can move this to her thread.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:59 pm

same scammer as in this male topic:
http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 55#p337555" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Email leads to female on facebook :lol:

facebook.com/kofi.nat.96
Kofi Nat
sell apple..sell gold
hello how are you my friend and i weant to tell you that i am in love with you so can i see you and have a chat this my id kofijohn666@yahoo.com

Image Image

leads to skype as male, see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 85#p419985" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kofi Nat, kofijohn666@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:40 pm

first pic of previous post shows Ann Angel
couldn't find the 2nd though

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Ann Angel, part 2

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:32 pm

Name used = Patricia Walters

email addy = patriciaw551@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.218.196.199
ISP: Vodafone Ghana
Type: Wireless Broadband

header =

Return-Path: <patriciaw551@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.196.199] by web162701.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 26 Aug 2013 14:40:28 PDT

email sent =

Thanks for your email and wanting to take the time to know more about me, you sound like a very special man whom i will like to have as my man in my life, your pictures are very good. you are handsome. well this is a little about me I have not been in a relationship in over 2 years now, I love being at home watching movies and my favorite TV shows besides sports, (don't watch all sports) only the braves, falcons and hawks when they are on... I am a sincere woman, loving, understanding, reliable, happy, fun, responsible, sweet and I want to meet the right man who loves me and who likes children. Well I got on this site with the encouragement of my cousin who got married to a man from this dating site and they are happily married in Pittsburgh.....I was at their wedding a few months ago so I do have a valid visa to travel to the United States.. I am also seriously looking for someone i can start a new life and make a family of our own and spend the rest of our life together.. I know there are alot of people out there who are interested in playing games but that is not me.. If you are serious with me i will be serious with you and if you are not serious i will let you go because i do not want to waste my time or anyone's .. Life is too short to be playing games with each others feelings and you know that....So i am here to make the man of my heart and give him lots of love and trust.. Yes i do work as a trader ( just a small scale business) i travel to Dubai and China to buy stuffs there and sell it here in Ghana but since last year and this previous things have been very rough with me because i had to take care of my step mom as she is sick now and my brother but that is okay.. I am trying very hard though i know i can't do that alone and need someone's support i try to do the best i can...I don't have kids at the moment because my last relationship was only a disaster so we didn't have any kids but i will like to have kids i can call my own when i find that special someone and he wants kids too, who knows.I know we have a great distance between us but to tell you, Distance is not important when it comes to friendship and relationship..I do not care if my partner lives on another planet... I believe what really matter most is what one will give from the heart and soul And beside, Am willing to relocate when i found my soul mate.. You know.. may be i will relocate to your destination...I can also come to a visit anytime you want me to.. only if you will give me the chance to know more about you and like i said, I am very serious about wanting to settle down...Hope this tells you more about me. I will be looking forward to hear from you again.

Patricia.

~Josh Billings

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Charlot; <cneison@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:35 pm

neison01

Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: florida
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School

Personal Description:

I am charlot neison by name, am single never married i have no Kids.I have a passion for life i do not smoke or drink, for all that is extraordinary. I Hate people that tell lies alot, people that are playing on other people hearts for games/funs.. Am Raised Protestant by Mom My Dad was Catholic . I was raised with a good Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.I still maintains this value wherever I go., I make Matzoh ball soup AND Plum Pudding. I learned appreciation for others' backgrounds growing up. By descent, I'm Welsh, Irish, Scottish, French, German, and English.

Writes:

i am really searching for a man who is willing to share himself and his time with me,very understanding, open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent Am looking for a man with a real love to offer me,A man that's currently Unattached who's interested in Wife, Dating and marriage, whom i can share my life and dreams with a man that is loyal,kind-hearted, nice,Trust Honesty open minded faithful ,intelligent, open minded, non-judgmental, faithful, optimistic, and at least somewhat attractive. honest,nice, kind, gentle, loving man with a good sense of humor. romantic, serious. and ready to love me and take me for who i am and to build a good family and and spend all my lifewhit I want a man one who will love me for me and cherish me.But at the same time love the Lord with all his heart.cneison@yahoo.com.

Beyond The Network America, Inc.
OrgId: BNA-42
Address: 450 Springpark PL
Address: Suite 100
City: Herdon
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20170
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

kbdeal55
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Skype Scammers

Postby kbdeal55 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:43 pm

Last year in September my husband was working in Oklahoma. He was contacted via Skype by a scammer using Ann Angel's pictures and videos. This person was claiming to be from Denmark. Her supposed name was Roseline Boer.
He was involved with her for 4 months until I caught him at Christmas. I have looked all over this site and found no mention of this name. Her email address is still valid. It is roselineboer@yahoo.com.
Is anyone familiar with this name???
He was conned into buying her a computer because of her poor internet connection in Ghana. Supposedly she was there caring for her sick mother and was a nursing student.
This person and my husband's action almost destroyed a 25 year marriage.

kbdeal55
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Skype Scammers

Postby kbdeal55 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Here are several of the emails I managed to save.
The first one is her writing my husband. The second is her responding to an email I sent her.

On Dec 23, 2012, at 4:29, Roseline Boer <roselineboer@yahoo.com> wrote:

Good morning sweetheart,

I love you with the deepest passion and I wish we could see each other every day but I know that you're so far away. It hurts me sometimes when you are acting some way, but, David, I want you to know i still have a heart for you .

Did you know that I think about you at night wishing you were here? I love you, Sweetheart. I want you to know how I feel. We really need to talk but then again I don't know. My heart bleeds blood for you and I can't see. My stomach hurts and my head is throbbing but I want you to know more than anything that I miss you.

Forever in love with you,
Rose

----------
Date: Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:13 AM
To:

And you can never be a good wife to , your not 's type ! maybe he took you not be to lonely ! Go to the forest
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Edited out personal details from poster.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:26 pm

mel

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: tamale
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying
Personal Description:

i am a loving person who loves making friends and i am looking for a man who would love and care for me.

ldive24@yahoo.com

IP: 197.251.130.56 Accra, Ghana
Not even "Tamale". They lie even when their storyline would not require them to.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:28 pm

Monica Chambers, monicachambers58@yahoo.com

FB
Monica Chambers
About
Worked at Self Employed (Business)
Studied at Cambridge International College - Australia
Past: Melbourne School of Fashion
From Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

for her profile on FMF
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=67941" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Casandra Alexis, casandra147@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:13 am

person.com

1st profile
sandrA147
Casandra Alexis
29 y.o.
Berlin
United States
The administration has suspended the profile of the user ID: 7373387
The reason for blocking: Dating Scam,

2nd profile
USER ID: 7385441
Nickname: sweet147
Name: Sandra Alexis
State/Region: Tennessee
City: Tennessee

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Return to “White Females”