It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:09 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Dani Daniels

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:35 pm

Pics stolen from model Dani Daniels.
MOD EDIT: The model has LONG SINCE been aware of scammers creating fake profiles with her stolen photos, see her personal comment on her official instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BQWX8KigE9F/

Name used = Judy Rose Evans

email addy = judyevans1978@ymail.com

IP in RS DB = prooxy server

IP: 197.210.248.65
ISP: MTN Nigeria
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server<----- :D

header =

Return-Path: <judyevans1978@ymail.com>
Received: from [197.210.248.65] by web125101.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 04 Oct 2013 10:45:44 PDT

email sent =

> Hello Dear
> ,
> I am Judy Rose Evans by my name, I am 34 years old by my age , single never married before and has no kids, I am from south Carolina Florence but presently now in UK London city due to my mom sickness some years ago but now she is okay and she want me to find the right man to start a new life with and make each other happy,i graduate in university of south Carolina where i study to become chattered accountant but am not yet work.I am a sincere, honest, caring, kind, friendly very easy to get along with. I am, social, romantic, passionate, smart, intelligent, cool headed,adaptive,have a big heart. And i do believe in the truth and honesty.I know the kind of woman i am and the way i treat others.I really do care a lot about others who care for me, because i am a very caring and passionate woman and my heart is so blessed and lovely.I believe in devoting my time, my life, my heart, my body and my soul to my loved one and make him real happy,because he's my joy and happiness, and i always do look forward to that day i will get to meet my dream man.And i know when my dream man gets to meet me he will be so happy to get along with the kind of woman i am.And i know when my dream man gets to meet me he will be so happy to get along with the kind of woman i am, i hope we can know each other more better and can you please get yahoo messenger so we could chat on there as soon as possible, have a great day, nice meeting you
>
>
> Judy

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer using pics of Dani Daniels

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:37 pm

MD profile and pic.

CoolLadyInUSA5430's Profile

About Me

Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Catholic
Education: Some College
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Body Type: Average
Height: 5'6"
Children: I do not have children
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Never Married
Astrological Sign: Libra
She matches your search preferences.
About My Match

Looking For: Dating & Romance
Race: Does not matter
Religion: Does not matter
Education: Does not matter
Children: Children are OK
Smokers: Smokers are OK
Someone who is: Never Married, Separated, Divorced, or Widowed
Height: Does not matter
You match her search preferences! :D

Tell us a little about yourself: I am a very honest person, caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent,
passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honesty
of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing
feelings and emotions with that special person and i am down to earth
I speak these languages: English
My turn-ons and what I’m looking for in a person: I am looking for serious relationship with the right man, someone we can spend the rest of our life together
My favorite music: Classical, jazz, rock, randb
My favorite movies: Action, adventure,horor
My favorite TV Shows: bbc,cnn
My favorite pets or animals: Dog and cat

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Jesse Caro(l) - carol_jesy@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:14 pm

caro2323

28 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single
Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 2:22 am

Beigetreten August 21, 2014. Von ohio. Lebt in Warren, Ohio.

Trust is to human relationships what faith is to gospel living. It is the beginning place, the foundation upon which more can be built. Where trust is, love can flourish. I am good-hearted and open-minded. When I find my life partner, I will be very honest, open, true, loving, passionate, caring, romantic. carol_jesy@yahoo.com

I just came across your profile and really feel like becoming one of your friends. kindly add me on yahoo messenger as carol_jesy@yahoo.com. wish to meet you soon.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

=> .facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007514835063
Jesse Caro
Worked at Student
Went to Kalani High School
Lives in Warren, Ohio
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Dani Daniels

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:46 pm

Message-ID: <1306587065-1423759622-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-872718411-@b2.c2.bise7.blackberry> <= mugu has BlackBerry
Reply-To: carol_jesy@yahoo.com

My name is caro jesse,where you from?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

SDA
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sara Collins, collinsara82@yahoo.com

Postby SDA » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:27 pm

sarahcollins1982@hotmail.com Is one of her emails

Hello it's nice having your mail here and hope you are having a lovely day right there today.... It's just so great to have met a great loving man like you. I can't wait to be with you when I could be able to be talking to you looking straight into your eye...I want you to know that everything is now set as I am through with what I am doing right there and should be returned home when I can finally meet you right there.

But I have a little problem right here which I need your help...I want to clear my hotel bill here but I don't have enough money on me as I never expected I would have so much bill to pay as i have stayed longer than i expected when i could not finish up with what i am doing here in time...I know we don't know each other very well, and really hate to ask this, but do you think you could help? I don't know where else to turn to,Again, I'm so sorry to ask this of you, but I just don't know where else to go. You're my last hope.

Either way,i looking forward to meeting you when I could able to feel you right next to me and we can share a lot of great fun and loving moments together right.

Yours

Sarah

minerva

Bookmark and Share

helen4kola@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:04 pm

DSM
jane: munny
Activity:
4 day(s) ago
female, 34, houston,texas , United States.

i dont derive pleasure telling you more about myself if it interest you to really know more about me do mail me on helen4kola@gmail.com and i bet you wont regret meeting me
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: helen4kola@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:24 pm

=>.facebook.com/olojede.kolawole.75
Olojede Kolawole
Secretary at Public Servant
Single · Male
Studies at Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State, Nigeria
Lives in Ogun, Nigeria

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Frisque - f.julieann100@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:03 pm

Frisque
34 / Frau / Heterosexuell / Single
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir

Beigetreten January 5, 2016. Von Houston,Texas. Lebt in Elk Grove Village, Illinois.

I'm ambitious, driven, kind, compassionate, loving and have a big heart. I don't really have a type I'm seeking, I'm just looking for someone who's down to earth, somewhat laid back and enjoys life,someone that has the same interests as me and has a love for sports and being active..I am a confident person who's kind,smart,trustworthy,supportive,loving,outgoing,down to earth and respectful.I'm looking for a long term relationship with someone who's honest and caring...I volunteer my time to help the less fortunate. I read to the elderly at the nursing homes and do whatever I can in my volunteer work.Thanks for reading this.
Hi how are you doing today,Am Frisque Julie Ann by name,can u email me to f.julieann100@gmail.com so we can get to know more about each other,I am not a paid member so i don't have the chance to reply you..

=>facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010649555145
Frisque Julie Ann
Houston, Texas
Single · Female · 34 years old · Interested in males
Lives in Houston, Texas
Born on June 5, 1981
ImageImageImage

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tracy - tracyguess9999@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:00 am

adult model Dani Daniels

tracyguess

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: 67601
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

am looking for marriage

216.185.39.119 .... from the Bad IP-List here

Alentus Corporation
OrgId: ALENT
Address: 180 E Broad Street
Address: Suite 808
City: Columbus
StateProv: OH
PostalCode: 43215

Email give a Hit in FB for Tracy Guess from Houston/TX; lives in Portland/OR

https:/ /www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011282748074

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tracy - tracyguess9999@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:09 pm

hangouts avatar:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

nancythomas45@yahoo.com, thomasnancy746@gmail.com, 978-958-0996

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:10 am

nancyth12
271 lbs. (123 kg.)
Native American
35 / Frau / Heterosexuell / Sleing
Beigetreten April 15, 2016. Von North Carolina. Lebt in New York City, New York. Besucht South carolin.Schulabschluss bei South Carolina.

My Name is Nancy 35yrs from SC. Am looking for a man who can be a pillar of strength and stability in my life. A man who I can count on to do what he says and says what he means. Chemistry has to be present. He also needs to be very intuitive with a LOT of common sense. Along with the other qualities mentioned, I like an old fashioned romantic type with a good heart. Someone who appreciates the gift of life and at the same time enjoys the simpler things in life as well as the finer things .. You can contact me on my email address at n/a/n/c/y/t/h/o/m/a/s/4/5/ at yerrrrrwho dottttt commmmme or t/h/o/m/a/s/n/a/n/c/y/7/4/6/ at geeeeeemaeeeel dottt commme or text me at 9// /7 //8 //9 //5 //8 //0 //9 //9 //6 . i will be expecting to hear from you

=> Z:
nancy
35, Amarillo, Texas, United States
Looking for a date or a relationship with a man
aged 18‑99, in Germany.
Single
I am Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted, Goofy, Slapstick

Hello, Am Nancy Thomas from Ohio.. I'm looking for a God fearing , Honest, Open minded, Caring, Loving, Noble, Humble, Loyal, Trust worthy, Straight forwarding and a Responsible Man to spend the rest of my life with and settle down for a new life. I like man who is able to express himself and let me know how he is feeling and what he needs in life and from me. I am looking for Commitment Relationship, Good companionship, Friendship, Long-term Relationship,Intimacy/Physical Chemistry, Activity Partner and Marriage... I am interested in a man who can laugh, be playful and light hearted, one who is motivated and ambitious, intelligent, and self confident. I enjoy meaningful conversation in addition to plain old good fun. I'm basically a very positive person who also loves humor and laughter and would like someone with an adventurous spirit and a positive attitude who can see the funny side of life, someone who is open and willing to learn new things.. You can contact me on my email address at n/a/n/c/y/t/h/o/m/a/s/4/5/ at yerrrrrwho dottttt commmmme or t/h/o/m/a/s/n/a/n/c/y/7/4/6/ at geeeeeemaeeeel dottt commme. i will be expecting to hear from you

Eye Color Black

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Dani Daniels

Postby jaga » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:58 am

nancythomas45@yahoo.com
thomasnancy746@gmail.com
text: 9789580996

.. confirio.com/23LT2
nancyreaal
35 / Female / straight / Single
Last online Yesterday,
Joined (a) to April 20, 2016.
He lives in New York City, New York.

About me:
My Name is Nancy 35yrs from SC. Am looking for a man who can be a pillar of strength and stability in my life. A man who I can count on to do what he says and says what he means. Chemistry has to be present. He also needs to be very intuitive with a LOT of common sense. Along with the other qualities mentioned, I like an old fashioned romantic type with a good heart. Someone who appreciates the gift of life and at the same time enjoys the simpler things in life as well as the finer things .. You can contact me on my email address at n/a/n/c/y/t/h/o/m/a/s/4/5/ at yerrrrrwho dottttt commmmme or t/h/o/m/a/s/n/a/n/c/y/7/4/6/ at geeeeeemaeeeel dottt commme or text me at 9// /7 //8 //9 //5 //8 //0 //9 //9 //6 . i will be expecting to hear from you

Wall
I am here to seek one good Man, Honest, humble,loving and caring, who loves the outdoors and also love to be fun..I guess by now you are beginning to know me more and more.I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you.. You can contact me on my email address at n/a/n/c/y/t/h/o/m/a/s/4/5/ at yerrrrrwho dottttt commmmme or t/h/o/m/a/s/n/a/n/c/y/7/4/6/ at geeeeeemaeeeel dottt commme or text me at 9// /7 //8 //9 //5 //8 //0 //9 //9 //6 . i will be expecting to hear from you

nancyreaal
Hello, AM new here.. I am here to seek one good Man, Honest, humble,loving and caring, who loves the outdoors and also love to be fun..I guess by now you are beginning to know me more and more.I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you.. You can contact me on my email address at n/a/n/c/y/t/h/o/m/a/s/4/5/ at yerrrrrwho dottttt commmmme or t/h/o/m/a/s/n/a/n/c/y/7/4/6/ at geeeeeemaeeeel dottt commme or text me at 9// /7 //8 //9 //5 //8 //0 //9 //9 //6 . i will be expecting to hear from you

Image Image

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Lovely - dennislyons849@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri May 27, 2016 9:43 pm

lovely

29 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Beigetreten February 23, 2016. Lebt in Los Angeles, California.

i am easy to get along with,I am always fun to be with..I am 5'6inches tall, 168 lbs..There is more to a book than just the cover..I got more in me and i am not too much on description but can tell anything asked.I don't have any problem telling someone how I feel about them or showing them how I feel.. I am a compassionate caring, and giving man and look for the same qualities in a woman...
Wall
hello sweetie, i would really love to get to know you better you can mail me on dennislyons849@gmail.com.... i would love to here from you soon..
hi pretty i would really love if you could get back to me on my mail dennislyons849@gmail.com.... love to here from you soon
hi pretty i would really love if you could get back to me on my mail dennislyons849@gmail.com.... love to here from you soon

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lovely - dennislyons849@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon May 30, 2016 11:35 am

i am easy to get along with,I am always fun to be with..I am 5'6inches tall, 168 lbs..There is more to a book than just the cover..I got more in me and i am not too much on description but can tell anything asked..I'm single, never been married. I'm a cheerful, sociable, responsible, open-minded lady who is always ready to help.
ImageImageImage

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Jessy - 510-629-1742

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:52 pm

Jessy
Native American
29 / Frau / Heterosexuell / Single
Beigetreten June 1, 2016. Von Nebraska,Albion. Lebt in Jersey City, New Jersey. Besucht University of Nebraska.

I am godly,down to earth and a great lover,I need a man that is adventurous and is willing to go all the way for his woman,text me if you think you're the man I've been waiting for my entire life FIVE ONE ZERO SIX TWO NINE ONE SEVEN FOUR TWO

Return to “White Females”