It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:24 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Lia Leah (Lia19) pt. 2

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Lia 19, pt. 2

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:21 pm

MD = metrodate.com/members/iiiilove/

iiiilove

no profile :-o

pic gets one GI hit.

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:22 pm

topface = topface.com/profile/82503753/

marilyn huggins
39, Knoxville, Tennessee, USA

CB1975 :cool:

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:40 pm

name used = sherry jenkinson

email addy = sherryjenkinson76@yahoo.com

Typical Nigerian IP in RS DB

email

Text me here. 720-213-8851 =

Aurora, CO 80017

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:41 pm

CF = confirio.com/6UK80

ready2love

28 / Female / Straight / widow
I'm Online Chat with me

Joined August 17, 2014. From tennessee. Living in Denver, Colorado. :thinking: :liar:

About Me
i am tekella from tennessee and i am here looking for true love and serious relationship. i am a widow with one son i lost my husband some years back that is why i am here searching my soul mate. i live with my uncle here and his the one taking care of me and my only son till i find my serious relationship.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:42 pm

google +

google.com/107794840059961104954/posts

vanessa kebie
3 followers

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:44 pm

FB = facebook.com/vanessa.kebie.7?fref=ts

About

Studied at Charleroi
Past: Sainte-Marie, Martinique
From Sainte-Marie, Martinique

pic gets no GI hits to RS

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:27 pm

name used = : helen broke

email addy = helenbroke513@yahoo.com

typical Nigerian IP in RS DB

email

More about me I am single never married, born in Texas Austin(tx) my high school was Thomas Jefferson, i obtained my degree, in Boston University, I find very much peace and tranquility there in Texas.I`m 5`8" grey eyes, blonde hair, with an athletic build . i am mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling` with friends, but i really don't have them much anymore, I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room, I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.....I am into the Sales of Sculptures , beeds, gold , etc and also like my job as an artist,i draw paint and make beautiful art portraits. i have been doing this for a year now and i am looking to establish my art business soon.I work hard , but at the same time I can have quality rest.I have various interests which bring joy into my life. I would like to meet kind, faithful, sincere man who could become a friend of mine at first and I could completely trust him. I am also looking for the same sociable and understanding person to make my lifelong partner. He must be fun and outgoing in companies, and wit in conversation. For I believe marriage is not only a routine but it should be a thrilling, eventful adventure. And I am very interesting person....Hopefully we can keep great conversations through email and see how things go from.

pics get no GI hits to RS

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:28 pm

CF = confirio.com/id/764104

mcclure

Female / Straight / single
I'm Online Chat with me

Joined May 16, 2014. From new york. Living in Burleson, Texas. Attended boston college.Completed graduate school at thomas jefferson

About Me
i am mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener.I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling` with friends, but i really don't have them much anymore, I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room, I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:30 pm

sentimente = femei.sentimente.ro/ancona/needlover123.html
needlover123

femeie, 33 ani, Ancona, Italia

needlover123 este pe site pentru matrimoniale.

I am young and nice looking lady. I am kind, open-hearted, careful and like to share my warm feelings with friends and relatives. My fluent English gives me a lot of opportunities to travel, meet new people and learn new cultures. I have many hobbies. My life priorities are my parents, relatives, creating my own family on love, trust, respect, mutual understanding and many other things.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:41 pm

dateicon = dateicon.com/free-dating-profiles-925.htm

chinesse :mrgreen: singles melbourne

About tracyowen
I am a woman
From Berlin, Germany
Age 39 y.o.
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)

~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:12 pm

email addy = sherryjenkinson76@yahoo.com
Text me here. 720-213-8851
number also here (black females topic): http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 55#p406555" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sharon_foaster@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:33 am

waplog
sharon_foaster
Female , 31 , Single
Name Surname: sharon_foaster
Lives in United Kingdom, NORTHERN IRELAND
sharon_foaster: I am sharon by my name, am 30 years old by my age and i am one years experience in nurse,
sharon_foaster: sharon_foaster@yahoo.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:49 pm

name used = agnes tijani

email addy = agnestijani20@yahoo.com

Nigerian IP in RS DB

email

My name is Agnes am 30 years Old,I am Single , brown hair, Gray eyes, My height is 5 feet,7 inches.i weight 58kg.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. Am from USA but now living in Ghana here with my mum because i lost my dad by car accident...I am loving caring honest sincere loyal understanding truthful passionate faithful trustworthy God fearing hard working serious single girl etc... i do really enjoy swimming cooking traveling reading dancing watching of romantic and scary movies....

I am seriously searching for a serious single loving caring understanding truthful loyal honest trustworthy faithful hard working serious single man who is willing to settle down with me for us to spend the rest of our lives together and also accept to devote all his heart love care to me and is willing to shear the rest of his love caring thoughts dreams and desires with me and accept and take me as i am as well and i wish that could be you and i wish we could all get interested on each other and be serious with each other so that this little beginning could fetch us into something very serious in the near future, here is my photos hope you will like them...

I am looking for stability and love, I am family-minded and I am not interested in playing games. I want to find a man who will see a real woman with loving heart and sincere soul in me, the one who is feminine, affectionate, mature, faithful, honest and open. I wannna find a soul mate (Husband) and a man can really care about me and love me. I hope he is a considerate man, and a man will respect his wife. He will be my best friend with whom I can share everything with. Also he can be my sincere adviser, who can give me advises when I feel confused. Meanwhile, I will love him and cherish her forever with my whole holly heart.and here is my Cell Phone Number u can call me or send me a text message when ever u want okay +233 241 260 935 and Hope to hear back from u soon and Take care and Bye for now

From Your Lovely Agnes.

pics get no GI hits to RS

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:51 pm

got this one off of tagged but profile is gone :D

google+ = plus.google.com/111715161479405035075/posts

Patrica Lacarrière
8 followers|1,812 views

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:52 pm

linkedin = leslie andre

Association C.F.E.D

La Rochelle Area, France
Government Administration

Current

Association C.F.E.D

Previous

C.F.E.D

~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”