It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:07 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of josiemodel (Josie Ann Miller), pt 3

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pics of josiemodel (Josie Ann Miller), pt

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:18 pm

Subject: Re: Thanks for your message to me on fish meet fish,

Ok Thanks so much for letting me know and i will look for someone else and i wish you both all the best of luck in your marriage..sherry
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:30 am

dreamgirl1
7'6" (228.6 cm.)

29 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir

Beigetreten February 16, 2015. Lebt in East Orange, New Jersey.

Well im called Anita by name,I come from new jersey single never been married before and no kids,Im here on this dating system looking for soul mate,Im honest,caring,trust and true love woman,I like music,movie,beach,shopping and i enjoy cooking much,Im looking for someone specail who is ready to be part of me the rest of my life not someone who will hurt me in life.........

How are u doing?Well im Anita from new jersey single never been married before and no kids,well im on this online dating system looking for soulmate,Well if u are interested in me pls contact me on anita.ginia@gmail.com or yahoo anitagings@yahoo.com and also skype sweet.woman91......I hope to hear from u soon

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

IP: 41.210.24.160
Hostname: 41-210-24-160-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
ISP: Vodafone Ghana

Of course... :roll:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Lily77
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: MARIE ROSE EVY, evymarierose@yahoo.com

Postby Lily77 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:37 pm

Lily77
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

MARIE ROSE EVY, evymarierose@yahoo.com

Postby Lily77 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:23 pm

Lily77
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

MARIE ROSE EVY, evymarierose@yahoo.com

Postby Lily77 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:57 pm

"[02.03.2015 22:39:45] marie rose evy: oui mais ca ne peux pâs contenir une telle somme attend j ai une idéé
[02.03.2015 22:41:15] marie rose evy: dis moi tu peux verser les frais de virements tres vites ?? parce qu il te faudra faire un transfert de 5000 euros en plusieurs fois et je crois en 2jours pour que le gestionnaire récoive la totalité tres vite
[02.03.2015 22:42:04] marie rose evy: ensuite il verra un autre moyen afin que tu recoive l argent comme ca je pourrais rentrer qu en dis tu ?
[02.03.2015 22:43:33] marie rose evy: NOM; TIECOURA PRENOM ;GUY RONSTAN il faudra lui envoyer l argent directement je ne lui donnerais que les coordonnés il pourra ainsi les recuperer directement a la banque afin de faire avancer les choses
[02.03.2015 22:43:38] marie rose evy: pourquoi tu ne dis rien ?
[02.03.2015 22:44:02] marie rose evy: ??"

She asks her victims to send 5000 euros to her curator.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:23 pm

:applause:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:20 pm

angela
6'6" (198.12 cm.)

34 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single
Offline. Zuletzt Online Gestern, at 11:57 pm

Beigetreten February 5, 2015. Von mahanttan. Lebt in New York City, New York. Besucht new york.Schulabschluss bei brooklyn high .

Open-minded, easy-going, I enjoy the nature and people. I am here to fall in love. Don't think I am too young please, maturity is not about age, but about what we think and how we behave. And if you try it, you will never be upset. Let me show you that I am more serious than other girls, and you will see.

HI HANDSOME

angela Hi there ,How are you doing today.Hope you had a great weekend.Mine was okay.What a lovely start to my search..I was looking through profiles and yours actually caught my eye so I decided to write you a line or two.I would like to get into connection to see if chemistry reveals.I would truly want to build something with you so we see how things go.There is no harm in trying i guess.Here is my personal email, angela_etsuah@yahoo.com .Please do well to send me a reply into my mail box or better still add me to your buddy list on yahoo so we have a chat since i don't get on here often.I will wait your mail and am counting the hours..Lol Take care and please enjoy your morning.. Angela Etsuah

Etsuah = Ghanaian name

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:55 pm

Hilda Adotey, foreverusone@yahoo.com
Basic
37 year old, woman from Ghana

also in Black :lol:
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=86303" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

evansbash@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:49 pm

perfect22

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: indiana
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Spiritual
Education: Still studying

Personal Description:

I am an honest dependable person and I want someone I can depend on to talk to me when I feel disappointed or sad....I want someone that can provide an emotional balance for me and in return I will give the same.when things happen to the one I love I take that seriously and try to focus on a solution to the problem by talking about it.give and take.I expect the same thing.I don't believe that is much to ask for. It keeps things real and most of all it provides someone in your life you know you can count on

Hosting Solutions International, Inc.
OrgId: SERVE-6
Address: 210 North Tucker Blvd.
Address: Suite 910
City: Saint Louis
StateProv: MO
PostalCode: 63101

Email give a Hit in FB for BE Smart, 384 Friends

facebook.com/heclifff

...... celebrating last Scam with a good Champagne

..... relaxen after hard Scam work

..... enough Money to buy the car

..... nice watch at work

...... thinking about next Job
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:17 pm

Even more pics of this ugly criminal on B....

Besmart, 22

Greater Accra Region, Ghana

I'm here to make new friends

I hope to find and meet a woman to fall in love with.. clever, communicative, honest and ready for commitments But also i would like him to be sweet, supportive, faithful, caring, comprehensive, family lover, elegant, cheerful. With whom plan his future, a nice family with strong feelings. I would like to meet someone special that I can grow old with, and that we can always look into each others eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He's sick in his brain....... maybe he smoked too much Indo. Of his FB he've posted also a Pic from the Mortuary with a open Body from a woman where one can see the inwards and I suppose that Pic is real .... Ice :sick: :sick:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:49 pm

clerissa2015
Middle Eastern

24 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single
Offline. Zuletzt Online Gestern, at 3:07 pm

Beigetreten March 10, 2015. Von tonronto. Lebt in New York City, New York. Besucht nursing .

If you would like to meet a good-hearted man. I am tender, feminine, caring, reliable, sweet, caring and patient. I am here and waiting to meet the ideal person. I am very positive woman, happy and I like to stay active... I would like to meet a man who is loving, who likes to stay active, who is successful and fun to be with.

hello...my name is clerissa and am from canada but am now in Ghana...am here with my mom and little brother and l have been here for the past 2 years...am an easygoing type and am here on this site to look for a man that will make me happy and bring me back the joy l lost when my dad died back in canada....
i want a serious man that will be able to take care of me and help me to become happy in life....if you are intrested then this is my skype ID : (live:clerissaedu)
"ANASTASIACAM4_2000584255.jpg"

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:25 pm

warnell_ritter
Native American

39 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 6:04 am

Beigetreten March 26, 2014. Lebt in Jacksonville, North Carolina.

I am very loyal to all who know me, I have never betrayed anyone's confidence, it is a part of who I am. I am think I am intelligent, I am an honor student. I take committments very seriously, if you want good things from life you need to have goals.

I am single ,36 years old with no kid and i am looking for a true love.I would like to know you better to see what we have in common and what the future holds for us both.Tell me more about yourself if you are married or single this is my private email address sekanyo_shafique@yahoo.com and this is my yahoo id sekanyo_shafique just add me so that we can chat better hope to hear from you soon.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rose Mary Davis; <miss.rosemarydavis@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:42 am

rosemarydavis ....... rosemarydavis07@gmail.com

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Abidjan
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying

Personal Description:

I am a very Honest and Trust worthy person. I'm also looking for a nice Honest and Trustworthy Man that will take good care of me as a wife, and treat me right, A man who will not harm or hurt my feelings, Someone who will be good and care for me.

........ is spamming with

Hello Dear, How are you doing? I am Rose Mary Davis 22 years old female, I'm Looking for a Honest man to get Married with. and you? I would lilke you to add me on skype so that we can chat to know each other very well also to talk more about this relationship via cam to cam. my skype name:( rosemary.davis19 ) or Add me on Facebook with this email: ( miss.rosemarydavis@gmail.com )

I will be waiting for your freinds request in any of this my contact I dropped to you here!

Sincerely,
Rose Mary Davis.

Leaseweb USA, Inc.
OrgId: LU
Address: 9480 Innovation Dr
City: Manassas
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20109

Contact-Email give a Hit in FB for Rose Mary Davis from Paris, lives in Abidjan

facebook.com/rosemary.davis.56614

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Roberta Williams

Postby Igulinka » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:14 am

Clone on:

=>>facebook.com/roberta.williams.1297
Lives in : Cardiff
Graduated University of Liverpool
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:53 pm

name used = camillie mary

email addy = camilliemary@yahoo.com

IP = yahoo

email

I am very understanding, open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good looks. People can't believe it when they see my photographs because I look like my mom, I am a woman that like running on saturday.,I was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people and learn how to give mutual respect to my man . I still maintains this value wherever I goes, my favorite food are Bacon,Egg,Plantain,meats,Fruits,And I eats plenty of Fruits and Vegetable, I also do like to eat French Pizza and Pasta, I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affair. I am a giver when I have it, I give, because I so much believes in the Multiple returns, I have fully decided to be a role Model to my partner the man i will spend the rest of my life with and a good husband, loving and caring woman to my man, But I don't want to mess myself with the wrong man. Basically I decided to settle with a nice, good loving and caring man.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IN A WOMAN:?

WHAT you DO FOR FUN:?

WHERE you LIKE TO GO WITH YOUR WOMAN ON DATE:?

WHAT you LIKE IN A WOMAN:?

WHAT you DISLIKE IN A WOMAN:?

LAST BOOK you READ:?

Tell me do you have skype to chat with a video chat i think that will let us shows more interest in each other....You can get back to me on this because i have close down my profile on the site am not runing it again..You can give me your mobile number or you drop your id if we can also chat on messenger or skype....
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”