It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:39 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Ayesha Gaddafi

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aisha Muammar Gaddafi - gadd4fi.aisha@yandex.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:45 pm

Liebste,
ich bin Aisha Muammar Gaddafi, die einzige Tochter des umkämpften Präsidenten von Libyen,
Hon. Muammar Gaddafi. Ich wünsche Ihnen eine gute Zeit in Burkina Faso. Ich schreibe diese Post mit Trost und Kummer aus meinem Herzen und bitte um deine dringende Hilfe. Seit dem Tod meines Vaters habe ich Schmerzen und Sorgen erlebt. In der Zwischenzeit ist meine Familie das Ziel der westlichen Nationen, angeklickt von der Nato, die meinen Vater um jeden Preis feiern wird. Unsere Investitionen und Bankkonten in mehreren Ländern sind ihre Zielvorgaben. Mein Vater der Seligen Erinnerung hinterlegte die Summe von 10,5 Millionen Dollar (Zehn Millionen, fünfhundert Dollar) in der (ECO) Bank Burkina Faso, in der sie ihre Namen als nächste Angenehme benützte. (ECO) Bankauftrag, einen interessanten ausländischen Investor / Partner vor Ort zu stellen, in Burkina Faso als mein Treuhänder auf eine Investition in seinem Land stehe kann.Regiert

Aischa Gaddafi.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

aishagaddafi753@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:25 pm

Aisha Abu Gaddafi
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: Tripoli libya
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 4'8 - 4'11 (141-150cm)
Body built:
Ethnicity: Asian

Religion: Other
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

I am the daughter of the late president of Libya. Colonel Muammar Muhammad Abu Gaddafi, I am the former Libyan mediator and military official, former UN Goodwill Ambassador, and lawyer by profession.
^^avatar hangouts

IP: 41.215.173.23 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aisha Al-Qaddafi - aishaalqaddafi@protonmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:41 pm

Dear Friend (Assalamu Alaikum )
I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. My name is Aisha Gaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).

I have an investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need an investment Manager/Partner and because of the asylum status i will authorize you the ownership of the funds, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build a business relationship in the near future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you base on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more information about the investment funds.
Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated Please Reply me in my box. ( aishaalqaddafi@protonmail.com)

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi
Reply to: aishaalqaddafi@protonmail.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

debettencourtkata2002@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:37 pm

kata003 one hour ago

Hello my dear

may peace of our almighty god be unto you

greeting in the name of our almighty god i wish you and your family happy moments of life now and forever more amen,my name is mrs kata bettencourt , 69 years old from France living in in abidjan,please, i do not have formal relationship with you but because of my present predicament and circumstances i am made to contact you,i have been suffering from cancer and have a short life to leave,i have made up my mind to donate my inheritance of 4.5 million dollars to the less privileged please help me to fulfill my last wish,please contact me here debettencourtkata2002@gmail.com

please contact me in my personal email debettencourtkata2002@gmail.com

i wait to hear from you

thanks

mr kata bettencourtI

^^^hangouts
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of Ayesha Gaddafi

Postby jaga » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:59 am

caring.singles/Aisha808
42, Woman, Single
Muscat, Oman
Looks for:Man, Couple
45 - 80 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship
My self-introduction
I'm Aisha Muammar Al-Gaddafi. Daughter of late Colonel Muammar Al-Gaddafi, the former president/leader of Libya Republic and one time Libya Goodwill Ambassador to the United Nation (UN). I am currently residing here in Muscat the capital city of Oman, unfortunately as a political refugee.

Things I like about myself
I always have hope and faith in Almighty Allah

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

ayeshamgaddafi81@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:14 pm

dateolicious.com/profile/ayeshaa

May the peace and mercy of Allah be with you. My name is Ayesha, daughter of late President Gaddafi of Libya. I found your profile fascinating and wish to confide in you some important issues of great concerns and i will appreciate if you can send me your personal email because i have it confidential or contact me via email: ayeshamgaddafi81@gmail.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Ayesha Gaddafi

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:12 am

interpals
aishagadda_53316 Aisha Gaddafi, 43 y.o.
Dambatta, Nigeria [Current City & Hometown]
Im Aisha Gaddafi former Libya mediator,
LINE ID gaddafi2010
Kakaotalk id Aisha2010

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Ayesha Gaddafi

Postby Myra » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:55 pm

LINE ID gaddafi2010

FB
Aisha Gaddafi
Intro
Former Libyan mediator and military official and former Ambassador,Lawyer by profession

Image Image

Image Image

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

aishadafi76@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:07 pm

Ayesha88 Yesterday, 09:28
Hi
Give me your email, we will exchange pictures
aishadafi76gmail c o m

Ayesha88
Email aishadafi76@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 43 y.o.
Country United States
City North Carolina
Here for Friendship, Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Ethnicity White
Religion Muslim
Body Type Average
Education PhD
Occupation Attorney
Description
Personal Description I am beautiful and smart.
I dress elegantly.
I cook very well.
I am cheerful and happy person.
I like truthfulness.
I listen to others before taking decision.
I expect a long term relationship.
i spend my free time washing, watching tv series, camping and swimming

IP Address Geolocation
198.96.95.210 or 198.96.95.210.static.quadranet.com is an IPv4 address owned by QuadraNet; bad IP proxy

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: aishadafi76@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:32 pm

same pic and email address as in previous post
on
chat.bg/25237
Как си, красавецо.
Нека поговорим насаме.
Срещнете се тук aishadafi76@gmail.com
ще изпратя снимки по имейл.
Изпратете дума на моя имейл
Чакам или вие на моя имейл
How are you handsome.
Let's talk in private.
Meet here aishadafi76@gmail.com
I will send photos by email.
Send a word to my email
I'm waiting for you or my email

on meetmeonline with this email address
scammer claims to be 33 yo and from Cologne, Germany

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: aishadafi76@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:53 pm

Ayesha88 Nov 25
Hello wonderful man
Thank you for winks
I want to know you
give me your email
i will send pictures to you via email

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:52 pm

I know this might come to you as a surprise but I tag it as having divine connections.

I'm Aisha Gaddafi, a former Libyan mediator and military official, former UN Goodwill Ambassador, and lawyer by profession. the fifth child and only biological daughter of former Libyan leader Mohammed Muammar Gaddafi of Libya.

I have a proposal for you please I will appreciate your feedback thanks

Regards
Ayesha G.

..... IP shows Google
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 07:32:07 +0000
To: mof2332 @yahoo.com, fw520985 @gmail.com, osgirl1967 @gmail.com, patmorris67 @gmail.com, paula.starns @gmail.com, pauldioguardi @gmail.com, peoniespopdragons @gmail.com, phillipwagner 09@gmail.com, pibbieb @gmail.com, pjlewis210 @gmail.com, pmorri67 @gmail.com, prabhu.g004 @gmail.com, premiere138 @gmail.com, princesscrystal713832 @gmail.com, r.g.bennett001 @gmail.com, rainforestplbg @gmail.com, rchenjerai @gmail.com, rchrdabbey @gmail.com, rdtstrait1974 @gmail.com, reholley @gmail.com, reinhard.bakker @gmail.com, rensmommy1 @gmail.com, rich55amg @gmail.com, robertwilcherjr @gmail.com, romashkinaraisa @gmail.com, romuliuke @gmail.com, rosieutley0512 @gmail.com, royalbluebmw @gmail.com, ruzekmar360 @gmail.com, safia.dhalla @gmail.com, sal125fx @gmail.com, salsaborpr @gmail.com, salusaquaclub @gmail.com, sbross8604 @gmail.com, se7vn.com @gmail.com, sexxy696 @gmail.com, sheltond26 @gmail.com, shivaswami510 @gmail.com, shrmnledbetter @gmail.com, shyncru25 @gmail.com, sipesonn @gmail.com, smcoffman.towner @gmail.com, solidsinger @gmail.com, speralta27 @gmail.com, spregmi @gmail.com, stacyrlucas21 @gmail.com, steveh1973.sh @gmail.com, swalters835 @gmail.com, tarek.elassi @gmail.com, tejedalizardo13 @gmail.com, teresamccray61 @gmail.com, teshaclarke @gmail.com, thehang423 @gmail.com, timsandsmusic @gmail.com, tjrice23.tr @gmail.com, trudygriffithsjuba @gmail.com, tweetiebirddb @gmail.com, watson.bryan88 @gmail.com, wlarson1960 @gmail.com, xth0m524x @gmail.com, yedgloss @gmail.com, zenobia53 @gmail.com, stefan.klug1 @gmx.at, WOLFTEL @gmx.com, Krobsx5 @gmx.de, chriscoleman437 @googlemail.com, colin4618 @googlemail.com, eve.mryka @googlemail.com, greenhousetim @googlemail.com, xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com, vadim.petrov @gpsm.ru, tim @greencastlebuilders.com, Gillian @gwa.ca, TBall @halsall.com, Patricia.McLean @harrow.gov.uk, James @hjmleisure.co.uk, paul.meister @home.nl, andy.mcknight72 @hotmail.co.uk, beryl.stokell @hotmail.co.uk, chloelou_1990 @hotmail.co.uk, daive1958 @hotmail.co.uk, davidfreshfocus @hotmail.co.uk, dizzy_110 @hotmail.co.uk, feroza.desai @hotmail.co.uk, fuzer16 @hotmail.co.uk, Grayham.shaw @hotmail.co.uk, j-tg @hotmail.co.uk, jcockerton @hotmail.co.uk, jjoppa @hotmail.co.uk, lily_southe @hotmail.co.uk, littlebrothergraham @hotmail.co.uk, lou_lou_c @hotmail.co.uk, louise.higgs @hotmail.co.uk, mattcrennell @hotmail.co.uk, mcbridejulie @hotmail.co.uk, qa51m @hotmail.co.uk, robert_young297 @hotmail.co.uk, shannonhalloran @hotmail.co.uk, stephjwilliams @hotmail.co.uk

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ayesha Gadafi - gadafi.ayesha555@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:51 pm

I know this might come to you as a surprise but I tag it has divine connections.

I'm Aisha Gaddafi, a former Libyan mediator and military official, former UN Goodwill Ambassador, and lawyer by profession. the fifth child and only biological daughter of former Libyan leader Mohammed Muammar Gaddafi of Libya.

I have a proposal for you please I will appreciate your feedback thanks

Regards
Ayesha G.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

isatuy2 - isatu.gaddafi@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:42 pm

isatu.gaddafi@gmail.com

Hello Dear, My Name is Isatu and i saw your profile today in tagged and like it, i will like you to contact me on my email for me to tell you more about myself, isatu.gaddafi@gmail.com

TAGGED

isatuy2

Last Active:3 months ago

Profile Views:368 times

Profile Skin:Default

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: isatuy2 - isatu.gaddafi@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:48 pm

Ayesha Gaddafi again
Libyan former mediator and military official, former UN Goodwill Ambassador
fifth child and only biological daughter of former Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi
a RS client since January 2016 ;)

Return to “White Females”