It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:52 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Lara Sebastian

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tracy York - tracyyork2016@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:46 pm

Hello Darling,
Thanks for the reply and i am happy to read from you and i want you to know that i am always glad reading a mail from you everyday as it makes my day I will be flying this morning to West Africe in Nigeria.I really have you in my prayers and i want you to always remember me in your prayers too.Jeff will be going with me as i have made arrange with the school authorities since he is not feeling fine and i decided to take him along because i don't think i can leave him while am away as i will not be mind rested.Dear,I will mail you immediately i get to the airport over there and i want you to know that i will not miss you for a seconds. i don't want to miss any of your contact.I hope all is well with you.I believe that this relationship is sanctioned by God. I have no other explanation on how else it has come to be. As i read your letters i am drawn to the conclusion that we are meant to be. We have plenty of time and i always look forward to your letters. I learn so much about you from them. They bring a blessing to my day and joy to my heart. What can I say after all that. I can't recall the last time a man has taken the time to "express" her desires, hopes, needs and wants so straight forwardly right off . Hmmm... you do sound sincere ..You just dont know how much we have in common but we are Perfectly and Absolutely equal which means you are my half part . I'm not saying this because i think you want to hear it. No i mean it. As i set and read your email i thought WOW. I never ever thought i would ever run into a man that feels and think like me after the lost of my Late Husband . I want to get to know you more. I hope you feel the same way . However, I do believe we all deserve a chance to prove our intentions. Thanks so much for your mail and I await to read from you everyday Well, I think I am doing good .I will pay more attention in the future.. My son Jeff asked me something today which he asked me that when will he be able to talk to you and see you when I heard this ,I was speechless cos I didn't expect this can comes out from his mouth but i gave Him no reply .. so what do you want me to tell Him which I refer the question to you .Can we Question God for what is doing in our Life ??? i just believe that With Him all things are possible and he made us to know that ( Mark 10 2-16 ) So they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, no human being must separate ) Also 1 Corinthians, 13:1-13 . I may be able to speak the languages of human beings and even of angels, but if I have no love, my speech is no more than a noisy gong or a clanging bell. I may have the gift of inspired preaching. I may have all knowledge and understand all secrets. I may have the faith needed to move mountains-but if I have no love, I am nothing. i may give away everything I have, and even give up my body to be burned-but if i have no love, this does me no good. I agree we have become good friends and I am going to try writing you more often as we have been doing in the past few days. I will make sure i lodge in a hotel that has internet facility so i will keep your contact so strong. I know that your are looking for a serious relationship, so am . However, as you know, love is something that we really can not control. I am felling in my heart that this is going to last long. I am looking forward not only meeting you but also having me in your arms..You have floored me. My life is basically a simple but very active life. Dull moments bore me. True quiet time with you would be cool but I mean just sitting on the couch watching tv. Could you get use to me making you laugh alot? I am a woman of great passion,desire and truth. I hold respect as my high symbol of life....God of course rules all in my life. I am a very fun,very hard working,very trustworthy woman with a heart that is ready for total love from a committed man..spoiling you the best I can. I will make you laugh alot...humor rules of my all goes into the relationship. You probably need to give me some serious thought..I am one of a kind. I must rest now and get ready for my trip this morning. I might not be able to read your email till when i get to West Africe Nigeria.Will look forward too read back from you.

Have a lovely day
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Tracy York - tracyyork2016@outlook.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

sandradavis011@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:21 pm

sandradavis011

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: new york
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: PhD
Personal Description:

am cutie and beautiful and caring and loving

IP: 41.58.119.42
Continent: Africa
City: Lagos
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

maryadeola371@gmail.com, 414-376-1189

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:13 pm

Am looking for a man to make me happy again and be there for me always while i will do the same back to him.I do believe in friendship first ,that will make us know each other more better you can text here (414) 376-1189 or maryadeola371@gmail.com
Am looking for a man to make me happy again and be there for me always while i will do the same back to him text me (414) 376-1189

=> plus.google.com/u/0/104102101193576002502

mary adeola

Adeola, BTW, is a Nigerian name ;)
ImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mary Adeola - (832) 429-5942

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:01 am

plus.google.com/104102101193576002502
Mary Adeola
Hello am Mary by name am from Orlando looking for serious relationship the
text me here 8324295942 or mail me ****@**

(832) 429-5942 -->>Tel West Network Services Corporation (VoIP) from Deer Park, TX

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Mary - 832-429-5942

Postby minerva » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:13 am

G+
mary adeola
39 followers

Hello am Mary by name am from Orlando looking for serious relationship the
text me here 8324295942 or mail me ****@**

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

rd65
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Lara Sebastian

Postby rd65 » Mon May 01, 2017 12:57 pm

Name: Brenda Dreck
Email: brenda.dreck1974@gmail.com
Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/classic.brock

Email address leads to this person: https://www.facebook.com/herbbey.lincoln.9

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Herbbey LinColn, herbbeylincoln@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon May 01, 2017 4:52 pm

Herbbey LinColn
I'm a kind compassionate man with a great sense of humor!
Lives in Pretoria, South Africa
Single
From Lagos, Nigeria
Joined on April 2017

Image Image

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kenny Chesney - (707) 902-3446

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:59 pm

plus.google.com/107410124596047203845
Kenny Chesney :-o

Hi everyone, I'm new on here ... looking to meet with true friends that we can grow to be more with time...

text me if you can (707) 902-3446

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anthony Aronblanc - (314) 500-4123 diff.pic3

Postby Igulinka » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:29 am

(314) 500-4123 -->> VoIP St.Louis MO

plus.google.com/110009378086602940805
Anthony Aronblanc
Introduction
my name is Aronblanc from nigeria lives in united state in kansas city with my parents. i like reasding watching football i spent most of my time in the beach i like hanging out with friends mostly in weekend go to club to catch some fun?

Hello i'm Richard Donald i'm single i'm new on here i would like to find my soul mate i'm caring honest and easy going man you can text me if you don't mind 3145004123

am new here just need friend who can make me happy. i need a life partner a serious relationship that we lead me into marriage

In this profile scammer posing as four different males and one female and yet phone number reported in another scam:
1. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=111698&p=535606#p535606
2. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=112408
3. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=112405
4. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=112406
5. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=112407

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Hanny Walter - Hannywalter82@aol.com

Postby jaga » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:59 pm

craigsdating.com/profile/5448699
Hanny82
Female , 35 , seeking Male
dronten, Amsterdan

Good Day, How are you doing today? You have a nice profile, Kindly send me a message
through my personal email. Hannywalter82@aol.com. Hope to read from you soon...Hanny

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jessica Brown - jessicabrown2609@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:51 am

plus.google.com/113535826249372099813
Jessica Brown

You can add me you jessicabrown2609@gmail.com for serious relationship

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dena Purdy, denapurdy77@Gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:55 pm

dena purdy
33, Woman, Single
Iowa City, United States
Looks for: Man
50 - 100 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

it's a great pleasure meeting you.. Am doing absolutely fine thanks and i hope you're doing the same? Here's my e-mail address (Denapurdy77@Gmail.com) add me up on Google Hangouts if interested.. Hope to hear from you soon.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Amanda Villa, amandavilla101@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:02 pm

Amanda Villa
Unicef Team
United States

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Lara Sebastian

Postby Myra » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:05 pm

g+
Tracy Nikky Smith
Am single never been married seeking for a serious honest and loyal man to be mine forever till eternity

Image Image

Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: faithanderson277@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:39 pm

starting from here
viewtopic.php?p=572313#p572313
(next 4 posts)

scammer added 'wrong' pics to its gallery, i.e. those of Lara Sebastian