It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:25 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Lana Brooke part 3

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

culsexysharon@yahoo.com, collinssandra671@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:20 am

okay add me up or drop your email address on yahoo my id is culsexysharon@yahoo.com
gloria yeah evening ....nice to meet you ///can we talk on messenger or hangout
gloria hello how are you doing?

gloria
6'0" (182.88 cm.)
? 290 lbs. (132 kg.)
ative American
27 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir
Beigetreten February 12, 2016. Von new york. Lebt in New York City, New York.

i am seriously seeking for the right man to spend all the rest of my life with, So i would like to know more about you and what you are really seeking for on here as well am from new york and am single searching for soul mate ...love a cool respective man.Here is little about me as well, I am GLORIA a lady of her very early I was born in U.S.A, though i have had a serious relationship with a man who pretended to love and not knowing all he's about is playing mind games but i just think i am glad i get to know that before we went deeper but now i need someone real with a true heart who would make my dreams come true and someone who would wipe my tears away and bring a smile on my face.......this is my email collinssandra671@gmail.com

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

culsexysharon@yahoo.com, collinssandra671@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Lana Brooke part 3

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:47 am

Scammer uses blackberry phone with automatic "message delivered" reply:

Message-ID:<1619944252-1456163092-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-472014156-@b11.c1.bise7.blackberry>
Your message was delivered to the recipient.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

862-500-1458

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:34 pm

With plenty of "standard" L.B. pics, some are obvious screenshots from webcam sessions

Halfsoul
Native American
30 / Frau / Heterosexuell / Single
Beigetreten March 6, 2016. Von Las Vegas. Lebt in Las Vegas, Nevada.

I am a honest lady that need a responsible man in her life,i want you to know that you cant judge book by the cover until you open it..ask and i will tell you all what you need to know about me and you can text me on eight six two five zero zero one four five eight..atleast we can talk more on there
Interessen
Music RnB

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

mllcntpph@gmail.com, skype millicent.appiah91

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:35 am

millicent1
5'4" (162.56 cm.)
250 lbs. (113 kg.)
White/Caucasian
32 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single
Beigetreten March 11, 2016. Lebt in New York City, New York.

Hello happy new year and how are you doing today and how is your day and helth today? My day here is okay and good, well am new to this and believe that i can meet a man who i can love and live the rest of my life with, what about you what are you looking for here on the site? It unfortunate i cant chat here do you have skype of hangout that we can get to know more about our self and see some pictures of our self and see where it lead us to? millicent.appiah91 is my skype name and mllcntpph@gmail.com and hope you add me there.

Skype details: Millicent Appiah, USA, millicent.appiah91, avatar shows a different model, see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 37#p476137
Appiah is a Ghanaian name ;)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Felicia Renee, felirenee30@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:56 pm

disableddatingcanada.com/member/profile_felirenee30.html
felirenee30: single looking
City: Edgerton
Hey,My Name is Felicia Renee.I am 30 Years Old.I'm Single.No Kids.I dont believe in age barriers though age is just a number but what matter most is Trust and Understanding to make love work fine,I believe what matters most is what we can hold for each other in our heart,once love exists in our heart.I am a God Fearing Woman,I'm open minded,Straight forward,Down to earth.I don't play games with a person heart or their feelings.I am very ambitious and intelligent,I also have a wonderful attitude about life.I have a wonderful sense of humor.I can easily adapt to most situations.I love to travel,explore new things,catch a movie or read a book,I love listen to variety of music,I enjoy in sharing a meaningful intimate conversation with my partner.I believe in communication,Honest,Trust,Respect are very important in any relationship I'm involved in.participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well A level headed individual who is not a procrastinator,who enjoys life to the fullest and who loves to travel A lots.A man that respects himself enough to respect the ones he loves and care for A conscious person who is serious about having a monogomous relationship

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Horban Barbara Cecilia

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:33 am

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011536355046
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011036590914
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010993428570
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011521036123
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011622279662

Skype......
live:kowopefigo1234
live:horbanhawal1234
live:yemight2222
live:tundeokenla1234
live:richforeverfigo1234
live:figorichie1234
live:richiebola1234
live:horban1234
live:gbemiodutola1234
live:barbaracecilia1234
live:yemight1234
live:barbaracecilia2222
live:kaokaokao1234

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Degraft - sandradegraft1234@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:52 am

from profile
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 50#p478650
Z; sandra, 63
sandradegraft13
Roubaix, France
Last seen 4 minutes ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 38‑90, in Australia.
sandradegraft1234@gmail.com ->
.. facebook.com/sandra.degraft.58
Sandra Degraft

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

kimberlylone50@yahoo.com, kimberlylone50@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun May 01, 2016 8:32 am

Hi, I am glad to send you this message, Your profile was quite simple and basic, that's why I decided to write you this short email. I am new to this dating online and haven't had any luck yet with it and I hope you are for real as I am. I like you and want to be next to you, i already imagine how wonderful it will be to meet you one day.. I think it would be best you send me a direct email so that we can get to know each other rapidly, I'd reply you with pictures of myself and all about me. My email address is below so you could tell me little more about yourself: kimberlylone50@yahoo.com and kimberlylone50@gmail.com I await your swift response to my email address. Hugs and kisses

=> hangouts: Kimberly Lone, united state of american, los angeles

=> cf, kimberly

30 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Offline. Zuletzt Online Gestern, at 6:38 pm
Beigetreten April 24, 2016. Lebt in New York City, New York.

I guarantee that I am a nice lady and know how to treat a man. I have a degree in Art and Culture.and am into buying and saleing of Genstone and i am currently in united kingdom a friend of my introduce me to this site.Reason why i join this site is not my which to look for my husband on the internet but my ex-boyfriend cheat on me i cut him with my best friend and this really make sad so much and for that past two years now have been alone a friend of my got marry to a man he met on this site and she told me i should try my lucky maybe i can get the right man of my life who we take good care of me, who we show me love and that we not cheat on me like my ex-boyfriend.If i may ask are you for real please and please i don't play games.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kimberly - kimberlylone50@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Tue May 03, 2016 6:42 pm

..... from C

kimberly

30 / Female / Straight, Living in New York City, New York.

About Me
I guarantee that I am a nice lady and know how to treat a man. I have a degree in Art and Culture.and am into buying and saleing of Genstone and i am currently in united kingdom a friend of my introduce me to this site.Reason why i join this site is not my which to look for my husband on the internet but my ex-boyfriend cheat on me i cut him with my best friend and this really make sad so much and for that past two years now have been alone a friend of my got marry to a man he met on this site and she told me i should try my lucky maybe i can get the right man of my life who we take good care of me, who we show me love and that we not cheat on me like my ex-boyfriend.If i may ask are you for real please and please i don't play games.

Hi, I am glad to send you this message, Your profile was quite simple and basic, that's why I decided to write you this short email. I am new to this dating online and haven't had any luck yet with it and I hope you are for real as I am. I like you and want to be next to you, i already imagine how wonderful it will be to meet you one day.. I think it would be best you send me a direct email so that we can get to know each other rapidly, I'd reply you with pictures of myself and all about me. My email address is below so you could tell me little more about yourself: kimberlylone50@yahoo.com and kimberlylone50@gmail.com I await your swift response to my email address. Hugs and kisses
2016-05-02 17:58:02

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

loverbabe56587@yahoo.com, 803-281-2759 - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue May 03, 2016 9:05 pm

same email as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 55#p482655

=> Badoo: Nancy (!)

=>.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010687454013
Nancy Anderson
Cash at Walmart
Lives in Cambridge, Maryland

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

loverbabe56587@yahoo.com, 802-870-6089 - diff. pics

Postby Myra » Wed May 04, 2016 9:07 am

collarspace
Nancy12
Female Submissive, 28,
Cambrigbe :shock: , Maryland US

Am slave Nancy am 28 yrs old am from Maryland am looking for honest and caring master to be with am ready to obey him as well iwill always please my master as well here is my text number and my email (802) 870-6089 my email loverbabe56587@yahoo.com add me on yim

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

danagayles1@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue May 24, 2016 6:28 pm

+1 937-598-0157

confirio.com/1FQMU
Dana
match
28 / Female / Straight / single
Offline. Last online Today, at 10:43 am
Joined May 24, 2016. From MN. Living in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Me
I&rsquo;m always happy, gentle and kind. The Scriptures tell us to be gentle as a Dove, but wise as a serpent. You have to be happy and love yourself in order to except others to love you. You can&rsquo;t give Love if you don&rsquo;t have it within you. Therefore if you have God in your life you should have unconditional Godly love like I do. Life is all about LOVE.

hi, how are you? i am single from MN, can we be friend. text me +19375980157 or Email danagayles1@yahoo.com

Image Image

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Lana Brooke part 3

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:48 pm

Some ten days after, has switched girl-in-pics and also uses kik additionally now, see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 70#p486570

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jonemarry50@yahoo.com - diff. pics 2

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:53 pm

same email and same African scammer as here (Trixie Teen pics used): http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 04#p487004

Also scams as "Raven Riley" on yahoo: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 05#p487005

Third girl in pics used:

=>facebook.com/jone.marry.1
Jone Marry
The times we shared are like shooting stars. short but really beautiful moments that are forever engraved in our hearts. Friends forever!
you cannot have unconditional love without forgiveness. You simply cannot have love without forgiveness and real love. True love keeps no record of wrongs. Love isn’t only something that you feel, it is a choice and it isn’t about you. If love is what you can get out of another person, then it isn’t love, it is want. The answer to the question of: How to love unconditionally is loving unselfishly, forgiving the unforgivable and keeping no record of it. I think the issue of an extra-marital affair is a good example of how God has dealt with our sins.
If you want to love unconditionally,

then please pray this prayer with me:

Lord, teach me how to love like you, how to forgive; how to keep no records of wrongs. Teach me how to love unconditionally, unselfishly and how to forgive the wrongs that have been done to me. You took my wrongs and you died for them. I thank you for that. I invite you into my life to show me how to love those around me. Please show me your unconditional love. Amen.
As long as we have memories.. yesterday remains, As long as we have hope.. tomorrow awaits, As long as I have you.. each day is never a waste.
Khawab ap jaise ho to khawab na tute,
dost ap jaisa ho to sath na tute,
dil k dor se bandhe hai riste,
khuda kare apka mera sath na chute.
GUD MRNG
Its time to bed goodnight to friens
The so called “summer slide” in educational achievement hits young children from low-income families the hardest. Without opportunities to read together with adults, to practice new skills and to gain exposure to new words and ideas, far too many young children lose two to three months of reading skills each summer. Scholars have documented that two-thirds of the ninth-grade reading achievement gap can be attributed to this loss in the elementary school years alone.

How can schools and communities address this troubling and costly phenomenon? Could well-deployed technology help close the summer learning gap? Several national organizations and educators are exploring how digital connections may bring new resources to families and help parents tap into affordable and motivating opportunities for their children to experience the joy of reading and learning, offline and on.

Join us for a discussion on the impact of summer learning loss and the possibilities for anytime, anywhere summer learning. This event is co-hosted by New America and the Joan Ganz Cooney Center at Sesame Workshop in partnership with the National Summer Learning Association and the Campaign for Grade-Level Readin
Christmas is the occasion to extend the message of love, sincerity and care. Our friends are always keeping an important place in our life. Without friends life is nothing. Christmas is an only time when friends get together and enjoy whole week. They go far and make their Christmas special. Friends wish to each other in different styles
Merry Christmas and that the happiness of this holidays can be repeated every day of the New Year. These are the wishes of you best friend forever.

May the peace and blessings
of Christmas be yours;
And may the coming year
be filled with happiness.

In this Christmas,
In the daytime if sun shin so shall Ur expectation come true,
At night when moon comes out so shall U receive blesses,
Then if rain fall so shall it going to carry all ur problem away from U!
Happy Christmas!!!
Am here looking for a long term serious relationship with a loving caring and honest man for the rest of my life. Someone that will love me and take good care of me and for whom i am
Let's Pray! O Lord, Let there be a SHAKING in the Kingdom of the Enemy,Let all their Plans For ME CRUMBLE in Jesus Name. Amen.
I love my live, I love my mum for her goodness too me

with plenty of standard pics of Lana Brooke!
jonemarry50@yahoo.com
badoo.com/profile/0339207412
Dray , 35

ImageImageImageImageImage

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: sharonmorgan528@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:52 pm

yahoo avatar

also uses pics of Shawni Mullins
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=49383

Return to “White Females”