It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:00 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Lana Brooke part 3

African scammers posing as white women.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lia Jade Zheng, lia_zheng09@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:16 am

So sorry about the called. FYI, most of Nigerian scammer claim to be from American or Europe. It just a lie to gain of vic trust.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Paddy75
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Paddy75 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:41 pm

No that was not the picture they used.
I well understand that one of the first tricks Nigerian scammers use is to deny being Nigerian in the first place, ''..not since I came down to Nigeria..'' being a grooming line once used.
''..my friend in America..'' By the different style of writing and the cam sessions, as well as phone calls one of them was an American, or possibly Canadian.
I believe that in this case Nigerians and an American was involved. That an American scammer was co-operating with Nigerians.
Just who amongst them was the most greedy I don't know. AFF should have all 'her' details, I even got an email in early 2008 warning about how 'she' was reported before to AFF. I had called AFF in 2008 and they just blanked me. Well more the fool I was, half believing, ''..I swear this is final..can't you see that I really wanna leave..'' later on in the scam when the figures got huge the mask slipped and they replied with vicious arrogance and sneering.

Tried even to groom me into borrowing money from others, oh the filth are full of sneaky suggestions of course.

The Lia Jade Zheng scam was an American-Nigerian operation. There should be some way of proving who the American is. How the likes of AFF can just flake out of any responsibility for assisting the filth of this world is incredible.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:00 pm

badoo.com/01250909488/
Lia, 28

Appearance: 5' 5'', 121 lbs, slim body, black hair and brown eyes
About me
I am a nice lady and basically very fun loving and easy going person. I enjoy travelling, and try to achieve all the tasks I set for myself. I am simple, honest, broadminded, with a good sense of humor. I have a very happy go lucky attitude in life and i am very practical in life. I love to interact with new people by chat, email or even meeting in person etc. I think world is full of good things, adventures and fun and life is too short to enjoy all of them, so why waste time.
no pic. :(

Info for US SSN#218-05-8823 =>>Social Security number 218-05-8631 was issued to JAMES A.L., who was born 24 October 1912 and, Death Master File says, died 07 June 2002, base on: ssdmf.info/by_number/pages/053710.html

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:04 pm

I believe that in this case Nigerians and an American was involved. That an American scammer was co-operating with Nigerians.
Scammers recruit MULES from all over the world including America. If you have mule's info such name and address please file report with correct police prescient of the area of given you address.

Please file also IC3 complaint with FBI: http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

Post all the pictures you collected through the years also link to their FB page. Thank you and keep safe.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sara Jacobs, Sarajacobs01@outlook.com

Postby Myra » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:09 am

FB profile shows Lana Broole
Sara Jacobs

email address also here
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=88113

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:57 am

pic posted here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 74#p443374

shows Lana Brooke

this pic is scamlisted elsewhere with the email address lia_zheng09@yahoo.com
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged into "part 3".

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:58 am

with the yahoo address on tagged
male without pic :(

Timi A

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lia Jade Zheng, lia_zheng@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:02 am

profiles on:

twitter: female from Indonesia

instagram: Asian male

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Angelina - angelina_p3421@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:18 am

same email and same Nigerian scammer as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 05#p443605

email:
angelina smith <angelinasmith011@outlook.com>
Jun 22 (24 hours ago)
to Emanuel RavelliShow details
Inbox

angelina smith <angelinasmith011@outlook.com>

Thanks for the email. I'm Faith Jacobs i was born in United State but i grown up in Australia and i'm gonna clock 29 years old.. I am glad i got your email, you shows a good appearance to me and caring i like that from a man but....I will be glad to tell you more about me and what i am looking for in a man... Am looking for relationship that can lead us to true love and carrying and i believe age its just a number, but am open to any depending upon their sharing the intimate side of myself with someone willing to do the same

With pictures of L.B.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

mdgposter
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

smithclara496@yahoo.com

Postby mdgposter » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:36 pm

Hello Folks,
I have a dater on Flirty9 using stolen pictures of Lana Brooke - id clara_1944 - email address - smithclara496@yahoo.com - Facebook id name - Smith Becky Clara - clara_1944 Flirty9 profile data - 24 years old - from: United Kingdom - looking for a man - has following warning - WARNING!!! User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: France

the person uploads the following pictures to their Flirty9 profile:

ImageImage

---

Message from clara_1944 - hoo thank yo dear..add me on facebook smith becky clara or my y messenger smithclara496@yahoo.com

---

person's YM Avatar - Image

---

Person's profile at Facebook - Name - Smith Becky Clara id - 100009263952260 - Lives in California City, California From California City, California

Person uploaded the following pictures to their profile:

Image Image

Best Regards
mdgposter

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Beckly Smith - Becklysmith22@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:22 pm

Beckly22
6'7" (200.66 cm.)
288 lbs. (131 kg.)

Native American
Dutch

29 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir

Beigetreten July 11, 2015. Lebt in New York City, New York.

My name is beckly smith,I was born and grown up in United state of america,Am looking for serious relationship that will lead me to true love....I don't care about the age,distance, what matter most to me is true love..No more game, am looking for serious man, who can take good care of me.

Beckly22 Hello,How are you?My name is beckly smith,am 30yrs of age,am looking for serious relationship and you? what type of woman are you looking for?? well if you don't mind you can write to my private email...

Becklysmith22@outlook.com

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hello, am so glad to have you here with me ...hope to read from you soon

Good afternoon, i will like to tell you something about me. My name is Beckly am 30years old and am a single and i am originated from United State Of America,never been married and i have no kid, although i am willing to have maybe 3 in the nearest future and you? well life is good and it is fine, I am looking for the right man of my choice to be with and take care of me and love me as wife, well I am a sexy, loyal, and devoted lady who's looking for the same man to please me. Someone to share personal moments with, enjoy life and to firmly hold the blessings of a lasting and undying happiness. I am born to please not to tease. I am educated with high goals, morals, and integrity. I am looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage, no matter what age, age is just a number I'm looking for a male who's open minded to have correspondence with. I’m a strong, sexy, smart, independent lady with many goals and lots of rive. I love to have fun and need a real man by my side to hold it down with. I also need a man who will take good care of me as his loving lady I need a man with good conversation, intelligence, street smarts and one who knows how to treat a lady. I want to explore the world and do new things when I come to him. I love warm weather, tropical drinks and sandy beaches. I like to party and have fun. I don't want no more drama in my life I like romantic evenings and bedroom talk. I'm a real lady looking for a real man, I love to be with my loved ones all alone and be with him for the rest of my life i love to be out with friends and be all alone sometimes.

1..what do you like in a lady ? 2..are you a player or for real ? 3..are you single, married or divorced? 4.. do you have kids? 5..what do you do for a living? 6..Whats your bad and good experience in meeting a lady on the Internet? 7..what do you do for fun and in your free time? 8.. tell me about yourself ? 9..how do you treat your woman?

Thank you so much for taking your time to read my letter and i think this is enough for first letter, and i hope to read from you soon.

Kiss and hugs,
Beckly.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

kiwiboy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

not sure if my posts belong here

Postby kiwiboy » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:07 pm

Hi, unfortunately i have recently been scammed to the tune of $30,000.
Just wondering if any of the pics or info i have on my scammer is of any use to you here?
The pics they used are of lana brooke.
All communication was via kik messenger.
Most money was wired via WU and moneygram.
There were also several bank transfers to a Wells Fargo bank account in CA USA.
I have no way to tell if they are Nigerian or russian.
Just wanted to check before posting.
Thanks for your time.
Kiwiboy

Pinky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: not sure if my posts belong here

Postby Pinky » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:58 pm

Ouch! So sorry to read of your loss. You're on the right website. ;) But this is the support forum where you're going to find many others who've been in your situation and this is where we share understanding, sympathy and comfort.

Where you want to expose this scammer, where Google will pick up the information you add and maybe prevent another from being harmed as you were, is here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=42035 . This is the topic covering scammers who are using the stolen Lana Brooke images.

You don't have to add her pictures because as you can see, many have been scammed by her pictures, already. But you have valuable information that this current scammer is still using on others. These types of scammers rarely do just one victim at a time (but since your scam paid him so well, he might have been doing just you :( ).

If you can get an IP address from any of the avenues you used to correspond with 'her', that would be fantastic. It's easy for these dirt bags to change email addresses, but not so much IP addresses. If you have any email addresses for the scammer (including extra parts she threw into the scam, like doctors, lawyers, children, family, etc.) post them all in that thread.

You should also post ALL the instructions she gave you for sending the money - including all the account numbers for the bank transfers. Those accounts were likely compromised or stolen accounts and need to be shut down.

If you have any phone numbers, post them as well. If you ever spoke with a female, it was most likely the scammer's sister or girlfriend - but expose that phone number! They use their phone numbers under other scams.

Add anything else you can think of that another victim might do a google search for.

Again, I think I can speak for everyone here, we are sorry for your loss and know your disappointment all too well. Hopefully posting and reading up on these scams will help and protect you in the future. Thanks for being willing to share and help others.
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.

kiwiboy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby kiwiboy » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:19 pm

Hi pinky,
Thankyou so much for your prompt reply.
Unfortunately all of our conversations were over kik messenger. I am not sure if it is possible to get someones IP adress from these messages.?
All i have is around 1200 screenshots of the chat itself.
I will be sure to post my story on the link you provided later today along with the bank accounts etc.
Thanks again.

Pinky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pinky » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:38 pm

It wouldn't hurt to ask kik tech support if they can get an IP for you.
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.

Return to “White Females”