It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:13 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Lana Brooke part 3

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: not sure if my posts belong here

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:46 pm

Please post emailaddress, exact chat nick (best would be Skype or YIM but kik will also do if you have nothing else), phone number given and the money receiver details so we can merge this to its designated place. Please also the emailaddress of associated characters (lawyer, banker, doctor,...) which might have contacted you during this White female love scam....

Sorry these gangs were so successful again :( it happens every day but each time it is quite a hit :(
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

kiwiboy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby kiwiboy » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:17 am

Hello frumpybb,
Am currently about to post all info i have on my scammer. All i have is receivers for WU and MG and also bank accounts for bank transfers.
Sorry its taken me so long. I have been horribly ill the last couple of days.
Just to be sure, before i post, do you also want email of people that have investigated for me? My banks fraud dept etc?

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:43 am

No, only the most direct scam details are relevant (for other victims researching this) :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

kiwiboy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby kiwiboy » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:29 pm

Hi pinky, frumpybb
Sorry, couldnt figure out how to post under lana brooke link so hopefully you can move this for me.

I first met kimberly on badoo dating site around 28 april, the following day she asked me to download kik messenger app to my phone. This is where the rest of our communicating took place.
Kik username: gravykay
Kik name: kimberly g
She later told me her full name was kimberly Graves.
She claimed to work in New Zealand ( where i am from) for Todd Energy on mangahewa, an offshore oil rig just off the coast of New Plymouth (Taranaki). She said her boss was Winfred Boeren.
After around 2-3weeks the requests for money began, small amounts at first then more and more.
Following is a list of recipients for WU and MG transfers and bank account details for bank transfers.

WU RECIPIENTS:

Victoria Ann Mark
Van Nuys CA USA
Winifred Fohner
Ravenna OHIO USA

MONEYGRAM RECIPIENTS :
Victoria Ann Mark (same as above)
Jaanee Betson

1325 iris ave Imperial Beach CA USA
BANK TRANSFERS
Wells Fargo Bank
Victoria ann Mark
11365 Kelowna street
Lake View Terrace
Paicoma
California USA
acc no: 3735051322

Bank of America
Gabriel S mireless
11365 kelowna street
Lake View Terrace
CALIFORNIA USA
acc no: 325010832862

Victoria was her best friend and was refered to as the sister she never had. Gabriel was victorias boyfriend.

The reason she required the money was for her mothers operation. Who was diagnosed with laryngeal cancer.

I hope some of these details save somebody else from the financial and emotional distress that this person has caused me.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Lana Brooke part 3

Postby minerva » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:47 pm

thanks for posted the bank account detail, etc. :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

gravykay@yahoo.com, adull_tree

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:30 pm

Good work :)

avatar yahoo of gravykay@yahoo.com shows LB, and it leads to Skype:

=> S: Kimberly Graves, miami, United States, adull_tree

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Atifat Ahmed; <atifatahmed@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:53 pm

joycevida ....... joycevida31@yahoo.com

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: ilinoiss
Marital status: Single
Children: I want children
Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School
Ethnicity: Native American

...... writes

To:
Sent Date: 16 Sep 2015
Subject: My Greetings
Hi,
My name is Atifat Ahmed, I am average in height and fair in complexion ,am a loving, romantic and caring angel. I saw your ID, truly is quiet interesting to me then , i decided to contact you. i really want to have a good relationship with you. Beside i have a special something i want to discuss with you, I know age will not be a barrier to our relationship, what i need is your love and caring. I will give you my best. Hoping to hear from you to give you more of my photos and details,you can as well write down your own email ID here or get back to me only on this below email address if you also cares we know each other.
Miss Atifat Ahmed.
( atifatahmed@yahoo.com )

80.87.95.10 ..... Togo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Cynthia; <darecynthia38@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:14 pm

darecynthia

Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: florida
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I want children
Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree

Personal Description:

I'm Cynthia I'm here to meet my soul mate a man that will honest,faithful,hardworking,care and ready to take good care of me.

GLOMOBILE
Prasoon Agarwal
1- Mike Adenuga Close, Victoria Island
Lagos
Nigeria

Email give a Hit in FB for Cynthia Dare

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010423831744
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Jessicabenson227@yahoo.com, jessicabenson227@gmail.com - diff. pics 2

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:32 pm

same email and same African scammer as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 47#p457347

and as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 51#p457351
<jessy> Can you hook me up on jessicabenson227@yahoo.com
<jessy> It's my pleasure to meet you
<jessy> How are you
::::::::::::::::::::::

=> T:

Jessica B
Zuletzt aktiv:vor 3 Monaten
Slough, England => BlackBerry city

pic long since posted

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

onlychild110@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:17 pm

Onlychild110

Hindi

34 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 6:25 am

Beigetreten October 24, 2015. Lebt in New York City, New York.

Am a nice and caring lady, i am one of a kind i love making a man smile, i am honest , funny down to earth easy going i love to laugh and cuddlle. i am very respectful i know how to treat a man i have a sensitive side as well as i wild side.. I'm also very romantic and spontaneous .

on-site message:

I am doing fine, thank you, I am new here seeking for a serious relationship, and your profile got my interest, can we get to know about each other?

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Clarie - clariesmith12@yahoo.com, 214-612-2104 - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:26 pm

same email and same African scammer as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 18#p461418

I am looking for my soul mate and love, someone to hopefully spend the rest of my life with, someone to walk with in the warm evenings, dine with and feel very comfortable been together,and am the type of woman that is faithful,loyal and honest to all she is doing,have been hurt once and i dont want that to happen again,if you are interested you can contact me through my email clariesmith12@yahoo.com or text me with 2146122104

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna Lewis; <anna.lewis814@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:18 pm

.... from C

janetwilliamcare12

28 / Female / Straight, Living in Los Angeles, California.

About Me
I am very passionate, Trustworthy, Easygoing, Caring, Honest, Loyal, God Fearing and Open minded Lady, i am fun to be with, i am the shy type but i adapt to things easily, i am single lady living alone, i have no kids, i am the only daughter of the family, I like the outdoors, i like camping, going to beach hiking, gardening and bowling, i don't have kids but i want to have one someday with the right man,I think my best quality is my personality, because i tends to be submissive to my man even if i have to go out of my way to please him. I am a kind person with a huge heart and a great sense of humor. You don't believe me? Try me! As you can see, I am not afraid of challenges, or tasks, I have a nice character. I am smart and attractive, and of course modest. I can be a great friend, since I am friendly, and a great wife, since I can create comfort and make any home cozy. I am clean, careful, responsible, grateful, sociable, romantic woman. I am good-looking and elegant woman

how are you doing?...Am Anna by name am 29yrs from New YORK hope that doesn't bother you and i would love to get to know you more better if you didn't mind me because am just on here to search may be i would fine a nice caring loving honest truthful worthy man...well if you really care to get to know more about me you feel free to text me on 814-347-6929 you can add me of write on anna.lewis814@gmail.com and I will get back to you with my pic I hope that okay hope to hear from you back soon
2016-01-10 09:33:38

...... VoIP - Enflick - Owner is based in North East, PA

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

dvaleri95@yahoo.com - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:18 pm

deborah toyin = Nigerian name
Native American
32 / Frau / Heterosexuell / looking for caring man to be with in the rest of my life
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir

Beigetreten January 11, 2016. Lebt in Wheat Ridge, Colorado. Besucht high college .

Well I'm here looking for serious relationships to be with in the rest of my life ..my name is Valeri Deborah Toyin you may join me on yahoo messenger dvaleri95 id or you can drop my your phone number so that I can be able to text you,,,,,,,,,,I'm raised and born in Chicago Illinois USA ,I will like to meet honesty man and caring man

Scams with photos of a different person on other sites, see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 49#p466549

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

indiaswann82@gmail.com, 347-309-7921 - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:42 pm

same email and same African scammer as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 66#p469466

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

lianbarhling@gmail.com, lianbarhling@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:12 am

from RS FB wall, + standard" photo of model L.B.

This young woman claims she is a single woman preying on men for money. She claims she is in Nigeria dissolving her late fathers (Alex Barhling) oil company worth 16.5 million dollars. She claims she needs money for food. Asked me to wire her $200 via western union. I found 3 profiles on Facebook under the names Barth J Wanda Schott, Michelle Lian Gargling, and Roxana Patricia Rodrigeuz all with pictures of the same girl. She emailed me using the email lianbarhling@gmail.com. I never sent her any money. Watch out guys.

In 2017, scammer uses a different girl in pics, see: viewtopic.php?p=528908#p528908

Return to “White Females”