It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:41 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Karen; <kkvtb@hotmail.com>

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sarah Yusuf; <sy772687@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat May 18, 2019 8:43 pm

Hello xxxxxxx,

I'm so happy hearing from you concerning things you like doing at your leisure time, it sound so interesting hearing the hangout of your moment with friends which means we have a lot to learn from you, i have never go out for fishing hoping meeting you will expose me to so many outdoor hangout, very nice hearing about your American football experience been a soccer once and later you became a big fan to it, I like football also i like watching American football the way the boys hit it so hard to become a winner, though staying here at a refugee camp has not granted me the opportunity to watch more, I like football and tennis, i like swimming and dancing. I like watching Mexican movie like i told you in my previous email, I believe with time we can get much close to lean from each other, thank you so much, my little girl Fatima said she appreciate your love and care towards us, God bless you more we remain loyal to you,

Sarah
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Sarah Yusuf - karen247 - sarahyusuf4040@hotmail.com - sy772687@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sun May 19, 2019 10:14 am

sarahyusuf4040@hotmail.com

DMF
karen247
- 38 y/o female
- Cotonou, Benin
- English, Arabic, English
-
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2019-05-11 15:19:58
- ID: 245917
Ethnicity Middle Eastern
Religion Catholic

Ideal match description:

I expect the person I love to be honest and true to me. I don't feel the need to be checking up on them, as suspicious thoughts almost never cross my mind.When I start something new, I expect it to work out. I tend to get going right away and trust that I can correct problems along the way rather than having to do long periods of research before I begin.

CHAT

Date: 2019-05-11 15:22:36

Hello Friend, my name is Sarah Yusuf, I'm deaf with one daughter. I'm originally from Aleppo Syria, I was among the refugees transfer to Turkey refugee camp for safety in Kakarmis, i'm the only child to Late Zaid Yusuf, the war in Syria has devastated everything about our home and properties, the late father of my daughter Zacky was killed by the rebels in Syria, my late dad stated me for his legacy I can't handle this all alone because of my health status, i'm in search of a good friend who can help me to grow better with my only daughter for a proper education and a better life in over sea. I'm not here for any form of online scam or to meet a scammer, but some one who is ready to work with me in achieving this major goal, the cause of my deafness was the bomb shell during the war in Syria the explosions that hit numerous times got me deaf hopefully with proper medication I might regain my hearing again, I'm sorry about my poor state of English kindly understand my short coming since i'm not an English person I wish to learn more, I will be glad you hit me up in my private mail. sarahyusuf4040@hotm ail.com
'

ImageImage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

sy772687@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sun May 19, 2019 10:23 am

sy772687@gmail.com

Now claim in Benin :lol:
Next chat

Date: 2019-05-14 12:52:14

karen247

38 y/o female
Cotonou, Benin

'Hello Dear It's me Sarah little Fatima's mom , My hotmail ID has a Technical issue which i can't be able to resolve at this moment I will be glad you use my new gmail ID to message me I will be delighted to get in touch back to you sy772687@gmail.com
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

karen kynell aka karen tanboor, karenyuan44@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun May 19, 2019 10:33 am

same pic on directseksdate.nl
Karen
claims to be from Friesland, Netherlands 37 yo

also documented by Marisa
username: karen247
name: Karen
email: karenyuan44@yahoo.com
ethncity: middle eastern
marital status: single

all over the web (yandex shows over 10 diff. profiles)

on ilikeyou
Karen Tanboor
39, female, Newcastle

add. pic

Karen111777: single soul... on dateolicious
39 yo
from Newcastle Bedfordshire

already a RS client since
Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:18 pm
Last edited by minerva on Sun May 19, 2019 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun May 19, 2019 1:46 pm

Hello xxxxxxx,

I must recommend your time to expressed more about your family background to me, also how you make up time to visit mom and show her love as a true son it's getting interesting that we can always manage time for each other, I'm sorry about your late dad his a true father in deed he gave birth to a loving son who kept memories in remind to always honored him even when he has gone, you always make up time to drop flowers at his grave yard It shows and proof your kind of person will never forget good work you had with any body, your records will always stand firm to make you loving soul for a better tomorrow, I must confess your Ex wife who had opportunity of a great loving guy to start a new life, instead she went and pay her self off by cheating! this is odd, she messed up, no good woman will always keep mind of past, as far as she is getting married her past is off she should focus and archive the great union with a man who sincerely loved her instead she kept heart in destruction , It's a pity she miss manage your true love you had for her. she will always live to regret what she did because you gave her every platform to proof your genuine love for her instead she went ahead and messed up with a man who don't care about her future.please take heart about such incident it's disgusting and heart broken, I will be glad to keep this guide with you , i know we can always archive great when we believe in each other dreams, dreams is one thing archiving is another thing, No good woman will ever want to lose you because you are so down to earth with a loving heart, your write up has proof to me whom u are, I will genuinely move ahead with you because i believe in whats doing is what doing well we can do better

With Love Sarah
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 20, 2019 3:49 pm

..... from 1am

Hello xxxxxxx,

I'm so glad getting email from you , It help me easy up my pains and knowing i have some one as special as you are creating time to communicate with me made me believe i can get a better life again, You are a man of honor, i must say you are daddy favorite he loves you so much he taught you so many things before he pass on, Today you have used some of those caring heart he has for humanity to keep your life exiting, you will always inspire any one around you because you knows what is right to handle , i will advise you keep doing good heaven owns a reward for you, . i'm glad i come across your way hopefully this will join us for a better union, I wish to stay close to a man like you because i will surely learn new things on daily bases, I will keep this guide on I will be glad to calk you my love as time goes on for us We can plan to be one and work hard to support in each for a future bide, I will always pray for you in anything i'm doing I will pray for good health and long life for you always. I remain your humble lady

Sarah with love

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 20, 2019 3:50 pm

Oh xxxxxxx,

I forgot to inform you that Fatima my little girl said you should try send us a pictures of you please include in your next email thank you for understanding

Sarah

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Karen; <kkvtb@hotmail.com>

Postby Myra » Mon May 20, 2019 3:52 pm

nice pic mod Volodymyr Zelensky :)

....... I like/watch his Shows and I belong since Month to his Команда Зеленського

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 20, 2019 10:28 pm

Hello my darling xxxxxxx,

I just want to appreciate your feelings towards me , i can't hide my feelings also , i must say it that I love you , i want you and i can't wait to meet you for a new life, you have been source of happiness to me, i will do everything to reach you , I can't imagine my life without you at this point, you knows how to make things real and true, you have indeed explain and express to me how love should be found, telling me much about your family background was a huge update to make me believe you aren't here for games nor drama, i have accepted you, i want us to stable and make this dream a reality, trust me I'm with open hands to hold you close to my heart, now you have start creating a vacuum were your name will establish in my inner heart. Thank you for this here is passport letting you know we are ready, I will be there for you, do you live alone tell me how you want us to stay with you?

With Love

Sarah

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 20, 2019 10:57 pm

...... 15.min later

Hi Hun,

Here is our traveling Documents hopefully we can fly and meet you soon, you are a loving man with a true heart

Sarah

Fatima-passport.jpg

Sarah-passport.jpg

.... I had to cut them out. I've never seen such a Nonsense. One Passport was given out 1944, the other 1924. Machine-readable part is Nonsense and too long .... also by the Girl they've forgotten the "S". Pics are Nonsense ..... in both Passports they've forgotten the personal Datas in syrian Language ......

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 20, 2019 11:07 pm

.... immediately her answer.

My Love, today i feel very happy because I notice at each and every instant the importance you represent true message to me and the strength you transmit, so that I can face whichever obstacle without fear or insecurity, moved only by an infinite will to make you as happy as I feel this minute.You are gorgeous and adorable, capable of making me realize how good it is to feel alive, how good it is that your words makes me grow and transform into a better person, capable of turning dreams into reality and make the result of those dreams, now shared by us both, and internalizing then into an ambiance of harmony, care and love.My life without you would lack meaning, lack sense. Without you I would be nothing but a wandering errant, searching for my path that could lead me to happiness’s door. But with you around, by my side, close to me, I’m certain of having made the right, safer and yet romantic choice. I feel that all this love and care, that I share here with you, goes both ways and it fills my heart with peace and joy. Gazing endlessly into your deep yet sweet eyes, I realize the tender and pure light that pours from your heart and soul. Your message made me believe we are better i n meeting, i will be with you all my life with Love

Sarah

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 21, 2019 1:36 pm

My sweetheart xxxxxx, i'm here to thank you and appreciate your love and care for me, I will always hold close to you, you have been the love of my life, i will always love you for the rest of my life, my good heart for us will always take us to the promise promise land to meet and start a new life, my heart has been consumed by your love and care, Our new life will start as we give our first hug from airport, I know we can always hold each other and never let go, thank you for everything you have done for me , i will always love you for the rest of my life, Thank you for coming in to my life , I love you with all man heart, each time i woke up your thought filled my heart, i can't imagine what my life would have be without you by my side, i have to thank you for been patient and consistence with me, i love you for been a good communicator, you know exactly how to make woman believe , your love for me in immeasurable, I believe you in my dream make .

Sarah

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 21, 2019 8:55 pm

My Sweetheart xxxxxx, when i said i do i mean every word of me saying this, i'm glad i have some one special like you, your love and care goes long way to inspire me more and more, i can't wait to be with you, also having you by you by my side has always front me to start doing better things and great thing to keep my hope in better position, i love you everything about you, trust me I will never let you down i believe in you so much, I will stand by you no matter the weather, My world was so empty and dark that it all seemed so meaningless to me. But when I met you, suddenly it felt like the sky over me has lightened up by thousand stars. I love you!I was dreaming of an angel to come in my life and shower it with unlimited love. Then I woke up and saw you. I realized reality is more beautiful than my dream was. I am lucky to have you, It’s hard to find someone who is willing to stay with you in every up and down of your life. I feel blessed to have you in my life because I know no matter what happens you will never stop loving me, Each time I make a wish, I wish for us to be together forever. I know it will come true because you already live in my heart, Look at the computer keyboard, U and I were placed side by side. That’s how the alphabets should be arranged because my love will never cease to exist as long as it’s you and me.If I was a teardrop in your eye I would roll down onto your lips. But if you were a tear in my eye I would never cry as I would be afraid to lose you, You make me feel alive every moment. You are the reason behind every joy and every smile of my life. I love you so deeply!

Sarah Your sweetheart.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 22, 2019 2:48 pm

...... daily Bla-Bla ... slowly she should come to the Point ... that her Traveldocs are Nonsense, we know already .... seems that Scammer have never seen a original syrian Passport .... meanwhile I've the confirmation about all the Mistakes ..... terrible work

Wow You always give me words to keep my day going, i'm glad you have become part of my daily life, i must appreciate your love and care, Trust me we can always finish as the best, you are God sent we can do better, tell me how you want this to become and what you expect from me?

Sarah

...... must be a funny Refugeecamp coz she can answer always immediately all 24h ...... must have a permanent Internet connection.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 22, 2019 8:31 pm

Wow You always give me words to keep my day going, i'm glad you have become part of my daily life, i must appreciate your love and care, Trust me we can always finish as the best, you are God sent we can do better, tell me how you want this to become and what you expect from me?

Sarah

Return to “White Females”