It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:26 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sebrina Jean - sebrinajean66@hotmail.com/Marylinfreya221@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sabrina Jean - ssebrinarinas@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:45 pm

Hello My Dear! How are you. I will like to be kind and honest with you, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, although it does not matter one's age, color or achievement, what matters in our life is your kindness to humanity. I believe that is the most important thing in life, I had been hardworking all my life, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family , maybe relocate and start investing in other things, Anyway i will like to tell you more about me, My name is Sabrina Jean, i was born in France, And i left France at Age of 12 Years to England, which to the glory of God Am a banker, working in Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom, is very painful i lost my only daughter at age of 4 years, i was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but is OK that is life for you, since he accused me of been so busy due to my bank work activities as accounting / auditing, that i was not having time for him and our kids before she passed away, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon i will resign and we will have enough time for each other but he was impatient, although is over between us, I am happy alone because I have everything i need, This is why I think of relocating to another country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage on my own, Please would you tell me more about yourself too? I like to know more about you for me to know if we can achieve this goal together, your marital status and your country of origin. I will be glad to hear from you soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sabrina Jean - ssebrinarinas@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

623-377-7723

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:58 pm

Kathrine Dec 19
I will like to have a very good relationship with you and i would like us to continue this conversation through my WhatsApp +16233777723 so it will be more easy to know each other more better
You can added me on WhatsApp ( +16233777723 ) so we could get to know each other more better
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Jessica - WhatsApp +221704869621

Postby Aquila » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:00 pm

Jessica
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6101260713

Last Active: 6 days ago

Hola guapo, mi nombre es Jessica de Carolina del Norte y aquí está mi número de
WhatsApp +221704869621 chatea conmigo de inmediato aquí, hablemos más ok

Hello handsome, my name is Jessica from North Carolina and here is
my WhatsApp number +221704869621 chat with me immediately here, let's talk more ok

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sebrina Jean - sebrinajean66@hotmail.com/Marylinfreya221@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:51 pm

Her message in diff variations

olá querido amigo meu nome é jessica aqui é meu número whatsapp +221704869621 você pode conversar comigo agora ok

hello dear friend my name is jessica here is my whatsapp number +221704869621 you can talk to me now ok

TAGGED

Jessica

Last Active:7 days ago

Profile Views:2571 times

Profile Skin:Default

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sebrina, ssebrinarinas@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:08 am

interpals
sebrnaaa sebrinajea, 32 y.o.
Takoradi, Ghana [Current City & Hometown]
Online now
I have something very special to tell you,I have something very special to tell you,I have something very special to tell you,I have something very special to tell you,I have something very special to tell you,I have something very special to tell you,I have something very special to tell you,

Hello dear,
Please contact me for a special reason.
I have something very special to tell you,
Email (ssebrinarinas @gmail.com)

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sebrina, ssebrinarinas@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:27 pm

an ex-buddy of mine :D
well-known since 2015

Ice was recently in contact with this scammer aswell
see
viewtopic.php?p=610452#p610452
viewtopic.php?p=610607#p610607

scammer must have moved from France to Ghana :D

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sebrina Jean, sebrinajean61@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:15 pm

email address here too
see
viewtopic.php?p=616136#p616136

hangout avatar

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marylin Freya - Marylinfreya221@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu May 06, 2021 1:53 pm

Hello Dear.

How are you along with all the members of your family?
Hope fine as I believe? If they are alright, thanks be to God almighty because with him all things are possible.
However.I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the business done under the co-operation of a new partner from NEPAL. Presently I am in (NEPAL) for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist in doing the business together despite that it failed us somehow. Now you will need to contact this priest from Senegal who used to be a God-father to me when i was searching for a trusted partner.

And he is the person that directed this new partner from (NEPAL) that did the business together with me and thank God it goes successful.
His name is Rev. Father Simon Evans and his private email address is as follows:(info.re.simonevans@gmail.com) his direct office phone number (+221706053730).

Contact him immediately, and ask him to send you a certified bank draft cheque of ($500,000) (Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist then. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with the priest and instruct him where to send you the bank draft cheque Okay.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand here. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the priest on your behalf to receive that money quickly, okay.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the bank cheque to you without any delay ok.
Contact him with your postal house address or bank account details where you wish to receive okay.

Take care and bye for now.
Best regards
Mrs. Marylin Freya,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Caroline Bellam - carolinebellam733@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:03 pm

carolinebellam733@gmail.com --> also here

viewtopic.php?t=126183
and here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=140013

Hola Estimado amigo, mi nombre es Caroline Bellam Me gustaría que seamos buenos amigos, por favor contácteme a mi casilla de correo electrónico (carolinebellam733@gmail.com) Tengo buenas palabras para usted

Hello Dear friend, my name is Caroline Bellam I would like us to be good friends, please contact me at my email box (carolinebellam733@gmail.com) I have good words for you

TAGGED

Caroline Bellam

Last Active:3 months ago

Profile Views:1046 times

Profile Skin:Default

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Caroline Bellam - carolinebellam733@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:25 pm

RS client since 2015
Last edited by minerva on Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: credit to Myra

Return to “White Females”