It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:18 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Do romance scams need to be featured more in the media?

If you want to know the opinion of our visitors, create your poll. Please don't submit scammers here!

Do romance scams need to be featured more in the media?

Yes
97%
No
2%
Huh?
1%

Total votes: 146

Cheated15
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Do romance scams need to be featured more in the media?

Postby Cheated15 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:24 am

Of course much need to be shown in the media!

Country like Singapore going more and more globalization and not much knowledge is being promoted in regards to romance scammers here.

What frustrate me is, local govt board had done a statics that more and more singles are looking for mates in a older age group and there sure a tendency looking at place like dating sites. But no knowledge of how to skim a scammer and such is being put up.

The only much promotion will be local frauds or lottery scams. Nothing or close to nil about romance scam. U can imagine how many ignorant people like me previously might had been scam and they are asham to even share or do anything. (bear in mind Asians does openly share with their mistakes) I might sound the odd one to learn using hurt and frustration to bust these idiots and educate people.

Re: Do romance scams need to be featured more in the media?

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “Voting polls”