It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:41 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Donald Ocean/David Morrison/David Ocean - docean460@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
outofbalance
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby outofbalance » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:30 pm

I don't see any topics for Instagram so I guess I'll be the first.

A guy requested to follow me (his account was private) so is mine, which I usually don't accept but decided to , this was August 26. We switched over to google chat and deactivated his account from IG, but I still have his messages from there. He moved real quick, things didn't seem right, some answers didn't make sense. I ask a lot of questions, how else do you get to know someone. Anyways, we last spoke Nov. 12, had a bit of a heated discussion as he lied about a few things and I called him by the name he gave me instead of babe or whatever, didn't like that very much haven't heard since. I just saw today - Nov. 28, he is back at it on Instagram with a different name, private account as well. I would like to share my story and pictures, not quite sure whether to continue here or I really don't know about African, as its hard to tell. Thanks

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: INSTAGRAM

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:05 pm

... its not new that IG have also many fake Profiles but we don't collect fake Profiles. When you've more Information like Mails, Pics, Mailheader, Phone numbers, Money request etc.... then you can continue.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

outofbalance
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby outofbalance » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:38 pm

I do have more, just wanted to make sure to continue here under dating app/ social media.
Thank you.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:47 pm

... Thats good. Continue here and we'll sort it out later :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

outofbalance
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: INSTAGRAM - Page 1

Postby outofbalance » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:30 am

Donald Ocean/David Morrison/David Ocean

IG Handle: oceandonald
email: docean460@gmail.com
Bday: October 20, 1961
Ohio/Illinois
Marine Engineer

Okay, so this started on August 26. I met this guy through IG in my dm. His account was private and so is mine, which I don't usually accept, but decided too, because he looked nice.

Asked if I was married or single, if I had any kids, how old I was, what I do, past relationships, what I was looking for in a relationship, etc. His responses were that he was also divorced with a son. Has been divorced for 4 years now. Turned 60 on Oct. 20. He's a Marine Engineer, on a ship based on the Mediterranean sea off Turkey. Said his son was 7 years old, which I questions because of his age. Said his ex-wife took 7 years to get pregnant, a miracle child. Said he was looking for a relationship where he and his son would receive some love. We had similar things in common, both Libras, both divorced, both have kids and cats . . . lol. Said because of his job, he doesn't get to go on IG so much and asked if we could go on google chat. So we went there. Hopefully I can copy/paste more of my conversation from there. Hopefully you can decipher his comments to mine (I put mine in italics, hope it works).

Hello!!!
Great
You did it
Welcome to google chat
lol....yay, finally . . . i know the problem now that I found you . . . security issues
Ooh okay
Its nice to have you here
nice to be here
so here is where you want to be?
Yes its really nice and private
ok . . sounds good .
You know Instagram is where we come across allot of people from different parts of the world
And I also have a reason way I was on Instagram so right now I think it won't he important for me to still go back there so I prefer having you here all to myself (from here he deleted his account from IG
Oh I know, I've come across some doozies . . made a few connections/relations. aweee, that's so sweet, thank you ☺
I wish to always tell you how beautiful you look when you wake up in the morning and how sexy you look at night before you go to bed
wow . . . I could get used to this, however I do have to ask, are you a one woman man or do you like to talk to a few and see what's out there.?
Well for you to know I'm a one woman man you can see over there at my previous text were I said I see no reason why I should still be there on Instagram because I've achieved my dream of having someone who knows and understand the meaning and importance of true love
I don't enjoy cheating, greed and lies
We still have many more that can cause harm to a relationship
I really want to build up my relationship with love, trust loyalty and the fear of God
I have always wished to be always proud of my own family
We need to build good impact to our kids and the society
Well thank you for being honest, have you been chatting with a lot of women before me, most of your followers are women, just askin. I'm glad you don't enjoy cheating, greed and lies, as I've been cheated on before, it's not fun
Yes I had one but he is no more
I'm a lover of animals
Me too
I don't really have pictures of you do you mind us exchanging more pictures of us please?
Sure I can do that, I'm not a fan of taking selfies, takes me 10 shots for one good one lol
Can I have you're now please
I do love taking pictures allot
No its fine I wish you can see through my heart right now to know how happy and relaxed I am communicating with you
I don't mind staying awake with you all night
Omg wow you really look very beautiful and more adorable I guess your must have been the second woman God created after eve you look extremely gorgeous more like a Goddess
Aweee, you're too kind. Don't you need to be focused?
You just stole my focus with you kind of beauty
Lol...now that's funny...second woman!! just average
OK permit me to say the first woman God created but was discovered after eve
Is that okay ?
If you don't mind, I'm going to eat my supper while its still hot
Lol...you're too much

OK I'll be right here waiting for you to finish eating I wish I was there to feed you and make sure you eat properly and satisfied
Alright guess its my turn to send photos.

Wow! So handsome!! You have a beautiful smile and kind eyes
And a fun side!

Thanks for your kind words you are really making me feel special

You are very welcome, I speak the truth ,
Well thanks for speaking the truth lol
Please try to eat now I wouldn't like it when your food gets cold
Lol..ok thank you!
Please don't forget to text as soon as you finish okay we still have allot to talk about

I will...you know I'll be sleeping when u start work, we are 9 hrs difference

Yes I know that but I promise to always make time to say hi to you always
Do you mind telling me how you feel about us ?

Thank you, but don't put pressure on yourself...when you can is good and if you don't answer i get it, you're working
A man has so many responsibilities to always take care of in his family I know I can't really do so many right now but I want you to know that I'm willing to always do anything just to keep you happy always
Pinch me....are you for real??
With the look of things I don't think any of us has been joking
How I feel about us??? Well I like what I see do far...and we are the same age, even better, closer to being on the same page
I hope no one is joking, l know I'm not....I don't want to be played or jerked around...too old for mind games!!

I HAD TO TELL HIM TO SLOW DOWN A FEW TIMES

Do you still need more time or you totally feel comfortable with everything about us and would want to give love the chance to come into both hearts
I'm happy you know this already we are no longer kids we know what is best for us to be happy we both need love and I'm happy we have found each other
I'm comfortable so far, if I'm not I will let you know, I'd like for us to get to know each other better, like you said, lots to talk about, i don't want to rush if we want this to work.
Like I said .. I'm a tell it like I see it and I will call you on any bullshit I think you're dishing out...

Thanks allot
For what?
Like I've said before I'm very honest I prefer to say the truth and save my relationship then to lie and lose it I don't like corning behaviors
I just said thanks for the words you said about us
Good! I'll hold you too that!! Lol
I really need a relationship that will last for a life time I'm not in for a relationship that will only last with just a twinkle of an eye
I know what you mean. Would you ever get married again?
I've really gone through allot and I don't really think my heart can bear more heartbeat
Yes why not
Wouldn't you love to get married again legally
You keep saying you need a relationship instead of wanting one and those are two big major differences . I know you explained your need for one because of your son..
I'm sorry if I made use of such word
Please accept my apology my jewel
Would i want to get married again? Or do I need too? I've been there done that twice. I liked being married but maybe marriage is not for me . do I need to get married... no , do I want to get married I would consider it
No problem it's all good, no need to apologize.
But thank you anyways
When you're not working is your son with you then or how much time do you actually get to see him? If that's uncomfortable for you to answer it's okay

I would like us to do that again. Getting married is a very beautiful thing its a memorable and remarkable dey for the family and its actually a reunion and a reminder of putting more effort to build and bring the best from ourselves and kids
Its a signed up contract I need to stay and finish it I only communicate with my son through his nanny I only have 3 months left for me to finish with my contract
Yes it can be a beautiful and memorable event for all parties involved.
And then back to Ohio? so what about school? Where in Ohio do you live you never answered that question.
Are you allowed to video chat when your not working?

I didn't really spend lots of years in Ohio I moved to Benton st Paris Illinois
Due to the highly explosive chemicals we make use of over here it was placed under the company roles never to try any means of call making to avoid fire accident and endangering human life's and properties
That is the major reason why I only communicate with my son through his nanny via emails
I see, ok, that must be hard for you
Were you born in America or elsewhere, you look like you have a tone of skin color to you, so does your son

Sorry I got little bit distracted
Back to your question I got this skin type from my father while he got his from his own mom who is from Kuwait
I so much admire your sweet smile
Where's is your dad from ? Do you speak a language,?
My Dad is from the united states and my mom is from Kuwait same as my grand mom
That's nice, where do they live?
I'm here at the Mediterranean sea in turkey I thought I told you this before
Your parent, yes you told me that silly"
I have just my mom she is very old now she is in Kuwait
Oh ok, sorry to hear...do you speak Arabic?
I was actually thinking about you so I thought it wise to check up on you I always want to keep to my promise and besides we haven't been able to have good and proper communication
I've been thinking why we are so very much alike with each other its so enjoying and mind blowing as well
I still have the memory of the pictures we shared last time all over my head while working that made me miss you so much like never before
Right!!! That doesn't happen to often maybe it's because we are both Libras and we just connect and feel calm comfortable with each other
Aweee, that's so sweet, your pics make me smile, like I said I went to bed with a smile on my face
You are the only woman who has made me feel this way you changed me totally and gave me reasons to be happy and much hope for the future
What??? Really? That's so special...thank you so much for saying that, my eyes have tears in them

I don't really feel happy talking to you without calling you any romantic sweet names that can at least express my feelings to you always
You deserve all the love care and attention I don't see any reason why a man should make an angel like you feel sad or upset
You like pet names?

I can call you different sweet names just as the heart pleases
What do you want to call me?
I may choose to call you love , honey , sweetheart, my jewel , my treasure , my best part , my brave girl and many more
Oh, that's so sweet, I like them
I'm glad you do
Yes I do, will have to get used to it..lol
Are you up for good or going to sleep?
I promise to always make you feel like an angel that you are
Mmm you're just something special... aren't you!!
I'm actually up now don't really think I can still get some more sleep I just need to spend all of my time with you
Sounds good to me
I really don't know how special I am unless you tell me
I have something important I want to tell you about
Let me tell you, in the short time we've known each other my head is full of thoughts of you pictures and all and I feel happy. I know I'm responsible for my own happiness but you just make it that much more
Go ahead
I really don't want you to feel upset about the choice I made

Remember when said I'm a man of integrity I always stick to whatever I say, the major reason why I was in Instagram was for me to find true love because I had hope of getting one after a long time and right now I'm very happy and proud to say that I've found all that I've been looking for and I see no reason why I should still be on Instagram after joyfully getting all I wished for so I was able to make a request for my account to be deleted
I did that to avoid cheating and communication with other women who might come into my DM
We still have many looking for relationship our there
I noticed your account was gone the other day. You did all that for me? Wow!
Thank you for your understanding my love I really don't want to make you feel hurt in anywayy

I know we have a distance between us that will make us doing things without each others knowledge but with the kind of love we share and trust we have for each other I need to do things right we are all humans we have feels and with the kind of sad memories we have had in the past we just need to be carful
I guess God made things work his own way
The way of which we came across each other isn't ordinary

I actually waited a couple of days before i accepted your request
Why will I have to judge you everyone has a past and besides you have lovely kids already
You achieved good things already from your past relationship. You are a treasure that no man wouldn't want to lose
Sorry if I'm going to ask this again I actually forgot your occupation do you mind telling me again

GETTING SERIOUS AGAIN

I'm an Educational Assistant
Wow its such an intelligent job
Do you enjoying doing your job my love ?
I do ...
So nice and comfortable
Well I do have self plans for myself and family I don't know if you will feel comfortable with it but I think its better we talk about it
What are your goals for the future? What are you wanting to happen?
With the look of things we are already in our 60's we need less stress and much rest so I have plans of having a good business for the family and I also want to stop traveling for my contract jobs and stick around to build my family and bring the best from it.
We both miss the feeling of love and that special care and attention we deserve we need to be around each other always to get more use to each other and also fill the empty space we have
I won't really find it comfortable for you to still go out to work after we must have finally been together after my contract is over
Yes actually I do enjoy making place for the future
No one will love to see his family suffer
And what were your plans before me?
I just told you all my plans my love and I'm also having the thought of us buying a new home
So you have any good dream business in mind my love ?
Omg...holy...slow down. You don't think having a good dream business will be less stressful, you won't be getting any rest that's for sure unless you hire everybody to do it all for you.
I understand where you are coming from you don't want to travel so much with your contract, you want a nice cozy family, it all sounds wonderful it really does and honestly I just had this conversation with my friend the other day of how long am I going to be doing this casual job . you know like my hopes were to travel here and there like I said I like to travel but everyone seems to forget about the logistics. I mean you're there I'm here we haven't even met yet. I mean I haven't even been on a date like for 4 years like I would like to date you. see how we are each with each other out in public, in private and you know maybe visit each other's Hometown or you know like really date. I know that sounds old fashioned but I haven't had that in a long long time.

Yes that's very right babe
We can be going on a private vacation monthly
That could be doable...going on monthly vacations could get expensive though....

I'll skip to other stuff about his contract, etc,

STAY TUNED FOR PAGE 2

outofbalance
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby outofbalance » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:48 am

So apparently he just started this contract a year and a half ago and was supposed to be done end of November and now they want to extend it. I thought to myself , how convenient as he said he was coming to meet me. He's asking me to write a letter for him to come home and meet me . .

Its just the worst day ever my love
You can't believe what this men came here for
oh no? really? that's not good
Ocean Donald, Oct 6, 4:29 PM
They actually came to negotiate my contract closing time babe they have plans of making me work for extra one year and six months ,... Can't you see how crazy that sounds
why? why do they want to do that?
I knew it that the new supervisor will be so heartless
They are taking advantage of my good works
Is it because you are that good? If so, that is a good thing . . . but bad for us. If that's the case, I think you should demand some time off before continuing. Did you have any say?
I don't want to continue
Do you know how sick and tired I've been with this people I'm a man and I have my family to build up
You need me and we need each other more than anything else
Do you get a say in all this? Do you have a choice?
The funny aspect of it all is that they approved everything without getting to hear from me they only want to get me trapped up
Wow!
The solution I have now is to terminate my contract with this company and now I can't do anything
I knew this was too good to be true
What babe
this situation . . . it's why I promised myself no more online long distance relationships
Babe relax
We are not losing out here my love
You mean the world to me
This job isn't needed anymore
So what are you going to do, you just said you can't do anything
This is the best time we stick with each other my love
I mean I can't do anything while I'm still here
well it sounds like you're not leaving anytime soon either
I can leave anytime soon babe
We need to make it work
Well I imagine you will have to stay there until they hire someone to fill in for you, and that could take who knows how long, if they even will let you go.
Babe how will you feel if we should have solutions that could help me leave here for good
It would be nice, but sounds like you really can't do anything
Babe it all depends on us
Can you try to make up a latter that look so urgent ?
excuse me?
I'll explain to you babe
The beat thing for us to do right now is to ask for a vacation with some good irresistible reasons
Babe are you there ?
oh I see, well I think it would best if it came from your nanny, it would be more realistic in regards to Harry./i]
No she can't babe she is just a nanny you are more than that and we are into a relationship together and also some process we need go through to give details about us
And it will be more effective and respected if coming from you
No no no, I'm not going to get involved with stuff like that. She is Harry's caregiver, she knows him, she knows you. I'm not going to lie for you or for anyone else. I'm surprised you even asked me that.
You can do it bbe.
The nanny isn't as educated like you bbe.
It would be more realistic if it came from the same place you live. Then you tell her what to say. Please, I'm not going to get involved in that . . . sorry.
So you mean you can't help me out with this process?
I told you I'm not going to lie for you or to someone who I don't even know , only to have it bite me in the ass later. It is not my responsibility to do that for you.
You mean you don't know me? Do you think I am going to betray you for helping me?
Bbe if the nanny was able to do this I wouldn't have to stress you.
you want me to write a letter or an email or whatever the case may be to a company and lie about the situation for someone who I haven't met yet, that would be you...like that's not suspicious looking and it doesn't say much for your character either. I won't say it again, please don't involve me.
You don't have to lie to the company you just have to contact them telling them you want a vacation for me.
Bbe at this moment I need you to stand by me so I can come out from the ship.
Ha ha ha, and tell them what that we want to meet like that's going to happen. They are not going to do that.
Babe this is our first time in doing it let's stay focused and think Positively for better results
Should I compose a latter for you to look into first before sending it over my love
I guess you didn't hear me the third time, PLEASE DON'T INVOLVE ME!!! Clearly you do not respect me enough, otherwise you would stop. And for the record, you are not stressing me, you are making me angry. ENOUGH ALREADY!!!
I am making you angry?? Alright
OMG
I can't stay for another year and six months
What?
I can't stay here for another year and six months bbe
and why would they listen to me
I can't even see anyone to get this done
and why would they listen to me
Because some of my co_workers equally ask about going on vacation through help of friends or love ones
I am getting sick now
that really doesn't answer my question, why would the mgr listen to me. perhaps you should talk to your manager and discuss the situation as he had no right to this without talking to you. Listen, you asked me if you should write a letter for me to look over, so why don't you write a letter from your nanny for her to look over.....it doesn't make sense for it to come from me . . .not one bit. I believe you'd be able to get off the ship if there was an emergency with your son, not me.....don't you think? your son is your blood not me
You're already part of me and my son is too young.
Your son is too young for what?
Harry is fine I also talk to him about what the company told me.
oh. . . and?
He wasn't happy and I told him about the vacation ideas but you couldn't do it because the company what a latter from any worker in USA. I mean writing the letter to the company because the company need a latter from any worker in USA.
I fucking tired with this company.
Well based on what you said , I can't write the letter either cuz you just said the company wants a letter from a worker in the US.... I'm from Canada remember!!!
Why on Earth would he write a letter. I said to you get your Nanny to write a letter who cares how educated she is or not she knows you she knows Harry she's been with you for 4 years from what you told me

Don't worry about that because you see me as a stranger in your life you refuse from the start and you told me never to ask you about writing the letter. I equally told her about the latter today.
Exactly. Anyone would do the same thing. Why would anyone write a letter for someone who they never met face to face or by video or in person.
And by the way... it's spelled LETTER

Not everyone one bbe, if you where in my shoes I would do it for you but just because you never have the same feelings I have towards you makes you see me Negative
Forget about the latter okay
That's the difference between you and me I would never ask you to do that or anything . if I needed a letter for something, I would actually get someone that I know for years.
That's the reason I said you should forget about it because you see me as a Negative person. I understand your reasons okay
Great, thanks
No problem okay
I just pray I get out from this ship before December

THIS IS WHERE HE ASKS ME TO GET HIM AN ITUNES CARD

I need to update my apple store it's about to expire.
Ok
What do u use it for?
You mean what did I use it for or how did I use it?
Apple music store and applications
Can you do me a favour?
no, i already know what you are going to ask
So you mean you can't do me a favour bbe.
Yes you are correct I cannot do you favor. I guess you'll have to figure something out in the mean time.
What do you think is the favor I am talking about
updating your subscription for you.
I really want you to do me a favor bbe please
what is it?
I need you to help me update my app store for me and it wouldn't cost more
cost more what?
I need you to go to any mall and help me get an iTunes gift card of $200.
no thank you
I want to make use of it in update of my phone
that's great, but no, I'm not doing it....sorry
Besides you can't use a Canadian Itunes gift card in the US. It's country specific.
I can transfer it's monetary value over to the correct region...
Oh you have a Canadian account? which you would need to use it.
My Coworker here have that his family are in Canada.
Cool...still not doing it
Why?? Is it because you don't want to help me or because you don't have money to do it ?
Same reason why I'm not writing the letter.
I'm not giving, buying, writing anything to anyone who I haven't met.

So even if you haven't seen me before so you can't help ?
Maybe you don't have money
Everyone knows in any country not to give money to people you've never met before especially if they're online as long distance and haven't met in person, that's a no-brainer.
So you mean you can't help someone just because of what people are saying
And I don't see how your co-worker would be able to help you . he would somehow have to transfer that money to your account and because it's a Canadian iTunes card you would have to set up your own Canadian iTunes account which you would not able to do because you don't have a Canadian address. He should know all the rules.
No I don't need to set up a Canada iTunes account he can get that a US iTunes for me.
He knows someone who can do that for me in Canada
Well good for him
Yes
Still not doing it
No probs I think someone in a good place can do that for me.
Good...you go and do that

We didn't talk for a bit as I mentioned in my first post was Nov. 12 was the last time. Then this happened - changed his IG profile from Donald Ocean to David Morrison. When I saw it, I thought - "how stupid stupid can you be?" I recognized that face anywhere. I had to laugh to myself. His profile was a suggestion for me and I was curious so I accepted his request to follow and as soon as I did that, it seemed to change to David Ocean. Then all of a sudden he decided to confess because he loved me so much:

I am deeply sorry for this Bbe my heart beat all because of you, I know this was going to make you turn away from me..I am from Nigerian. Well I am gonna tell you my name is Emmanuel Anderson. I 38 yrs old and I am not married before, I have no kids.
Anderson??? That doesn't sound like a Nigerian last name
Anderson is my own name and Emmanuel my dads name. I wasn't into this before the rate of unemployment wasn't Good in my country you need to have some one in high position before you can be employed unless that no other means of employment here, we're two before my dad pass away and after 4year latter I lost my elder brother, so it has been heads up ever since then, my mom is retired teacher the government doesn't pay her for her retirement the only way I have been surviving was barbing before meeting you here my last Instagram was no more and I created this account before we start best conversation on hangout and I begin to think of what to do after talking to on hangout call and ever since then my heart was filled with joy first time talking to a white woman and I dreamt about you that same night. I am sorry for not telling the truth all this time.
So are you the guy who requested my friendship 4 times and I kept ignoring it, had 4 different accounts or pictures, this is the latest one
Yeah, because I wanted to tell you the truth about me.

Return to “White Males”