It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:53 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

deafmatch.co.uk & disabilitymatches.com dating

Scam-related reviews of the dating and social networking sites. Only people with a 10+ postcount can post in this section.
neil.furgusson
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby neil.furgusson » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:40 pm

I was looking find new girlfriend in UK area on deafmatch.co.uk & disabilitymatches.com, I'm real person & deaf with hearing aids & British sign language, I already sent message 30 different women real person photos still no reply me they many dead accounts but lots issued many scammers liked me with no photo on profiles & about twice times 2 black women in Ghana come from deafmatch & disabilitymatches site, she was started chatted me on Hangouts but how she find my email address could hack & she was asked me for send money for her daughter ill but she didn't send photo not show her daughter could lied & scam. I'm strongly avoid send money because they not genuine women in Ghana always scam & scammers.

deafmatch.co.uk many scammers with no photo on profiles about 6 liked me & 4 visited my profile, only 5 real person photo was visited & liked me

disabilitymatches.com many scammers was setup fakes profile they stolen pictures from owner

That why I always checked profiles & dragged photos into Google Images, if I see lots of linked websites that stolen pictures from owner, I will block & report

Note I can't create new topics for Dating and Social Networking Sites forum

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “Dating and Social Networking Sites”