It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:28 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Eskimi - R.I.P.

Scam-related reviews of the dating and social networking sites. Only people with a 10+ postcount can post in this section.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Eskimi - R.I.P.

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:24 pm

..... Scammerstronghold .... so it starts always

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Eskimi - R.I.P.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Eskimi

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:35 pm

.... today the same "Drama"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Eskimi RIP

Postby Bix » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:35 am

Message today on E-Scam-me... :party:

Dear User,

More than 10 years ago Eskimi Social was born and it was quite a ride! We grew to 25 million users in MENA and APAC regions alone and became one of the top sites in Africa surpassing even Facebook and Google in 2013. We gained experience that will surely be implemented in our projects to come. But all good things must come to an end, as they say! We are closing Eskimi Social.

In the upcoming 2 weeks the network will still run - you will have time to read messages, exchange contacts if you'd like with other users. After those 2 weeks pass, Eskimi Social will no longer be available.

We are more than happy you used our platform and let it grow to millions of users worldwide! Our whole team thanks you for this journey.

Best regards,
Eskimi Social team.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Eskimi

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:07 pm

.... got this Message also

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Eskimi - R.I.P.

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:06 pm

.... Log-in don't work anymore

.... Update 21.12.20 .... Page switched off.

.... Update 28.12.20

..... new address now and ressort 15.01.2021

https:/ /business.eskimi.com/

Return to “Dating and Social Networking Sites”