It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:31 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

buddiesconnect.com what do you think?

Scam-related reviews of the dating and social networking sites. Only people with a 10+ postcount can post in this section.
mdgposter
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mdgposter » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:10 pm

Hello Folks,
I found a social network I assume is fairly new called BuddiesConnect. I did general search and 406 members found and 162 female members found. Why am I posting this? I browsed the membership a little bit and found about 15-20 members using pictures that are either stolen from various places or are using pictures associated with scam reports even reports posted here at romancescam. I am going to watch how this Social Network develops. I did send a message to admin asking them what their policy is with scammers. They have not answered me as of yet. I have received a scammer script intro letter to my comment section. Seems there is a lot of comment spamming going on here too. I just want to know if anyone has an opinion on this one.

See you
mdgposter

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

mdgposter
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: buddiesconnect.com what do you think?

Postby mdgposter » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:39 am

Hello folks,
just want to give you a headsup that for 3 or 4 days BuddiesConnect has been marked as suspended. I do not know if any of my posts here on RomanceScam flagging people using stolen pictures associated with scam reports had anything to do with that. The admin did not answer my inquire about what they were willing to do about the scammers on BuddiesConnect. I will keep an eye on what is going on on BuddiesConnect. Seems the network is gone

see you
mdgposter

The Wild Geese
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Wild Geese » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:14 am

Keep annoying these ugly mugus and ugly mugu lovers mdgposter. :applause:
Nothing wrong of being an Engr. as long as you are real. :-)

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:13 pm

no, it is not because of mugus. Their account has been suspended by a webhost. Why, I don't know, maybe for non-payment, running illegal scripts, exceeded bandwidth, etc.. could be any reason actually. But webhosts don't suspend accounts because of mugus, would be great if they did, though!!! :lol:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

mdgposter
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mdgposter » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:33 am

Hello folks,
I am expecting them to be back. I did a whois lookup I won't post the data but says domain expires Mar 2013 . They will get it straightened out. The company who's domain it is is in Toronto

Just saying
mdgposter

p.s there was a weird script though, you had to save a file in order to upload a picture. Could be a virus. I am not worried I use linux for the dating stuff. I need to clear my private data on a weekly basis. Think it gives me cookies (could be spyware) that really chokes my computer. Hushmail the same issue.

mdgposter
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mdgposter » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:05 am

Hello folks,
BuddiesConnect is back. The old login web address no longer a valid address. I went to the main domain and found the network was up and running. Has a slightly different interface. All the old members are gone. Presently there are 5 members - all male - 4 with pictures - 1 without pictures - No females yet. My account was deleted I had to re-signup . I do not think any of the present members are scammers. Just keeping you updated.

see you
mdgposter

mdgposter
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mdgposter » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:55 pm

Opps folks,
seems like the second I said BuddiesConnect had no scammers one appears. One posted a comment on my wall that I consider a Senegal scammer script. The person is using a scammer photo already posted to RS. I will get around to posting the person up on RS. Sorry the scammers are going to flock to BuddiesConnect as soon as they realize it is up and running.

See you
mdgposter

mdgposter
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mdgposter » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:04 pm

Hello folks,
well the membership is really starting to build fast at BuddiesConnect. Since my post on Sep 13, 2012 BuddiesConnect membership went from 6 to now 411 members (3 women) . I am not really seeing any pictures that are associated with scammers or scam reports. There is just the one I mentioned. I posted report on another thread. I am not sure that this network will return to the scammers haven it was before. I will keep my eye on this network and keep you posted.

See you
mdgposter

mdgposter
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mdgposter » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:57 am

Hello folks,
seems BuddiesConnect is in a stand still, no new members for quite a few days maybe a week. Really no new scammers to mention although there is a member who says on their profile they are male but uses a stolen picture of Canadian singer Avril Lavigne. I'll get to posting a report about that person

see you
mdgposter

Return to “Dating and Social Networking Sites”