It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:11 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

ArabMatchmaking.com

Scam-related reviews of the dating and social networking sites. Only people with a 10+ postcount can post in this section.
thomaspav
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

ArabMatchmaking.com

Postby thomaspav » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:06 pm

Guy's just to give you all a heads up do not even waste your time going here i joined like 3 weeks ago and it is like scammer 101 OMG seems everybody from Africa and all other countries there even have a few in USA on that site have not found a real profile yet you get on and are blasted by IM's not trying to discredit the site at all, just thats all i have ran into and been reporting them to Admin
http://www.arabmatchmaking.com/profile_ ... 2273b4bc52" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by IceFM on Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved

ArabMatchmaking.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

geecee
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dating site

Postby geecee » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:26 pm

Yes. This so called internet dating is a high risk venture I'm sad to say. The free sites are a waste of bloody time. Been my experience 90 to 95% of contacts are scams. When someone is honestly looking for a nice partner because loneliness is now becoming a serious burden, being bombarded with scammers is not helpful. Even paid sites have many scammers on them. Thankyou for publishing the said site.

Return to “Dating and Social Networking Sites”