It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:24 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

interlingvo.com, yournewlover.com - NEGATIVE!

Scam-related reviews of the dating and social networking sites. Only people with a 10+ postcount can post in this section.
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Re: interlingvo.com, yournewlover.com - NEGATIVE!

Postby wayne » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:31 am

I've been getting hammered by spam from gagamatch for the past week or so.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Pete
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pete » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:26 pm

The bad thing is it looks like they actually added a handful of new dating site templates. They're not all the same template they used to have on all the old sites, which made the sites easy to recognize.
I think we have maybe 50 more sites to add to the list. :(
Never send money to somebody you only know from the internet, or phone calls!

Please support this site

Pete
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pete » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:22 pm

Hmm gagamatch is hosted on a server in Orange, CA US

Domain:

gagamatch.com

Website ISP:

VPLS Inc. d/b/a Krypt Technologies visit site

Website Organization:

dynamind_llc visit site

Hosting Location:

Orange in United States

Website IP:

Dynamind LLC
(212) 487-7400
161 Maiden Ln
New York, NY 10038

Unless this info is spoofed, somehow, dynamind is also using the business name dmind.

I wonder if they are just a commision setup to draw traffic to interlingvo crap? The links in the dating site pm's do not lead directly to an interlingvo profile, but to a sign up page for gagamatch, but you get a flash of a an interlingvo page in the process.

Please support this site

Pete
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pete » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:32 am

A fresh email from a gagamatch scammer, featured an email, with an html link that appeared to lead to a russian jewelry/watch site, named 'Alina', but when you clicked on the html link in the email, you ended up at a profile page on one4u.asia for a 'Chinese' girl whose name was 'Alina'.

I'm not sure if the email was a retry to an old baiting account of mine from an old scammer, or a new attempt, since the girl in the profile looked nothing like any scammer I had been trying to bait.

I think they use some profiles on dating sites as 'recruiting' profiles, that means when a man contacts them, they collect an email address, and respond with a totally different face. This way they don't have to keep setting up new profiles on the few dating sites that will delete them if reported, since there is no easy way to connect the gagamatch crap to the profile on the other dating site. Of course, most guys will see a young pretty face (or more) smiling at them from the pictures, and not even wonder where this person got their email address from.

:lol:

You know, us old white guys are so overpowerfully sexy.......no young hottie can resist.....in our minds and cyberfantasyland.

:)

Please support this site

Return to “Dating and Social Networking Sites”