It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:48 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

RussianLoveMatch.com - NEGATIVE!

Scam-related reviews of the dating and social networking sites. Only people with a 10+ postcount can post in this section.
green lentil
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby green lentil » Tue May 19, 2009 2:07 pm

Looks like i am catching a lot of flack here! :-(

The only scammer that wrote to me from rlm.com, at the time, i didn't know she was a scammer. So i didn't save her e mails! Didn't find out who she was until about 6 days ago and by then she wouldn't talk with me anymore on rlm.com!

as for saving the headers, i didn't know what they were, nor how to find them until last night when i took the time to learn to do it. So....i don't have any to display!

rlm.com deleted me because i reversed my cc charges on them! I am gonna miss that place! It sure was fun messing with those little chickies heads! :twisted:

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

green lentil
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby green lentil » Tue May 19, 2009 3:52 pm

After reading a lot of the topics and posts here, I have a suggestion for how to deal with these fraudulent agencies.
NONE of them can survive for very long if they don't make money. And, how do they do that on the 'Net? They do it through credit/debit card accounts!
The card holder is required to give his/her account number, or else go through PayPal!
rlm.com only does business with VISA, Mastercard and maybe a couple other lesser known cards. WITHOUT an operating agreement with VISA/Mastercard, these guys are history!! The card companies have a set of stringent guidelines and rules that the merchant has to follow, or else they get cut off!!
One of the primary rules is, no fraud or deception. No criminal activity allowed!! So, call the toll free number on the back of your card and report rlm.com to the card company. They will investigate! They will reverse charges! IF enough of u love struck, heartbroken guys, can motivate yourselves to make the call, and admit to your card holder, that u were scammed, VISA/Mastercard will sever all ties to these "agencies" and that will be the end of rlm.com/hotrussianbrides.com!!
IMO it is a waste of time trying to trace individual women in Ukraine or Russia. There is an unending supply of them!! It will never end!!Their economic circumstances are too bleak, too barren for it to ever totally end!....but we can put a stop to the bigger, more profitable scams if we cut off their money routing!
Also, Western Union! The first time I sent a $50 fee for contact information to a Nikolaev "agency" I got a call from a live person at Western Union, asking me if I'd ever met this person I was sending money to, and if not, did I trust them to be who they said they were? And finally, the Western Union person asked me if I really wanted to send this MO!!
WU knows what's going on too! Complain to them as well! In war, and this is economic/emotional war, the best way to defeat your enemy, is to cut off their lifelines! Sever the means whereby they prosper and live! And in this situation, that is the money conduits!
There! That's my rant for today! Over and out! :applause:

Estefalu
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: RussianLoveMatch.com - NEGATIVE!

Postby Estefalu » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:21 pm

Hundreds of U. S. men are being tricked with one “Dating Site”. Day after day, the numbers of tricked men increase, notwithstanding the warning of other men who know what is really happening in that “Dating Site”. This page I am constructing is meant to be a defense against such trick. It will be useful if you contribute with warning your friends about the existence of that scam. If we make this warning to snowball, then we will succeed. The more persons you warn about that cheat, the better.

The “Dating Sites” in mention is http:/ /www.russianlovematch.com/ and http:/ /www.hotrussianbrides.com, which have alliances with some marriage agencies, mainly in Ukraine, but also in Colombia, Peru, Argentina and other Latin countries. These agencies engage women, who are as much in want of one job as in want of a husband, and translators, to partake in this trick. The translator (male or female) is confided the task of idling men with a chat of coquetry while the young woman is supposed only to smile at the video cam. The more time the tricked men idle in chat, the better. The more men the translator idles concurrently, the better. Both women and translators get a commission for it. The amount of this commission is unknown, but, for sure, risible, and this is maybe the worst. I worked in the agency of Medellin, Colombia, for almost one year, and I can state that girls worked without a covenant with their managers about the commission. They simply get one pay for chat, which is rather capricious or arbitrary, and one commission for gifts. To let you know how risible this pay is, I will mention the case of the girl with whom I was working for these last six months (from January to June of 2009). Her nickname is Sandgom. The Sandgom’s average is about 10 men daily. Every message in chat cost less than one dollar. The average of messages every man enter is about 100 a chat, which may amount to about 80 dollars. So, ten men chatting with us might have become a 800 dollars gain for the owner (or owners) of the “Dating Site” every day. But how much for Sandgom? As a daily average, she uses to get only 15 dollars.
As for the gifts, when one man orders flowers for one girl, the girl do not get the flowers but one little commission for them (about 10%). I can say the same about the other gifts, as candies, English lessons, and jewellery.

Of course, there are many suits against the “Dating Site”. How are they preventing themselves to get convicted? One of their stratagems is to make girls to swear in one video that they are in their respective agencies, not for money nor for gifts, but for their wanting one husband, which is wholly false, except for some little women.

We, translators, are also tasked with writing such letters as this ones you will read now, which are designed to cajole men in one pretended amatory relation.

We can conform one love to the one which we have idealized through readings of dreamy romances, romantic films or merely our fantasies. I confess myself to be one woman with many fantasies. I have read that "The true freeman is he who conforms himself to his reason". As for myself, I think we have certain feelings which we can not reason about. Sometimes we try to reason why we behave ourselves this way or that way. There is no precise reply, but colours in our sensations: One blue as background, one orange in the letters comprise your name.
My meaning is not to reason you into an error. On the contrary, I want you to comprehend how delightful is to have met each other as one kind of discovery of new worlds. I can now fantasy much better, with different colours, and more figures. I feel able to write, to compose and to sing under the delight of being connected with these expectations.
What is preferable, one conformity of each to other, where we are not able to learn by dialogue, as one pair of eyes, impossible to face each other, or one light difference, by means of which we are in ability of concerting an harmony? In the field of love, are you a conformist to some determined ways of making court to one woman, or do you invent news ways of loving? I am sure that is the last one. I think we have differences, but we linger in some of our qualities, which are in the confines of wellbeing.

You are like one very enjoyable sweet fruit, which one eats every time, and never it is coiling. Some remembrances are good, but some anticipations are much better. When heaven betokens rain, one gets ready to enjoy the evening in the best position, in the best place of the home. When I communicate with you, your words betoken the best of one man, it is not only his benevolence, but also his intelligence, in one mixture with male powers.

Do you know what is TO VERB one noun? It is to use it as one verb. In this case, If I verb your noun Lorenzo, I could use it to denote one quality of man able to fly with me during our chats. When I mention the verb TO FLY, I mean your exclusivity of pleasing me with words, which can take me into dreamy worlds. When we communicate, we feel our respective arts. We are not the fantasy of one mysterious person sitting at one desk. We are real, we are one sensation started with one simple HELLO and continued with the best of our wishes. This feeling will have no end, as long as we have our will of being together. We are lighting one candle in one room where there was nothing but darkness. Every chat with you is one candle. We are seeing now our room decorated, very well decorated. Nobody else can have such room as we have.
Your confessed feelings about ourselves confirm what your eyes had approved of and they confirm me in this worthy situation of my being your female part. Your statements confirm me in the confidence that I have found my male part, the one that will act as one cogwheel able to move this Great machine of love. Our senses are engaged in the search of GOOD, but our mind is one bird with EAGLE EYE able to distinguish good and bad persons. No doubt about your ability to love, no question about your integrity. Do you know what is PHISIONOMIZE? It is one art by which you can deduce the quality of one persons for his (her) look. Our eyes are one kind of SCANNER, when they look at somebody, they hardly could be wrong. I am not wrong about you. I see you, not only in the screen of one computer, but also in my dreams, in the cheese cake, in the eyes of my children, in the drops of rain, in the shadows of sun, in the scent of best mall.

Do not stop PHISIONOMIZing, we are not wrong, the best of ourselves is still to come through other senses than eyes.

I want to become, not only the recipient of love, but also the conferrer. I am very pleased to remember you. It is said that the best conditioner of love is one session of face to face with the beloved. Love is conditional on nothing but on one mutual correspondence. I feel well loved by you and this makes me so happy. I will become one necessary part to your life, as air, as food, as music, as laugh, as water, as sun. Let me become such thing.

We will care for our feelings, as flowers in one garden, as plants in one wood, as colours in one notebook, as lines in one verse, as violins in one symphony. Love me as I love you, and you will feel the force of our benevolence.
The future is now. We are present, with the experience of past as one worthy value. We can say that our Verbs are commuters in one almost mysterious process. Every day is one means to learn much more about our abilities. The past tense of verb SEARCH, the present tense of the verb FIND and the future one of the verb LOVE, in their respective conjugation, this is, I SEARCHED, I FIND YOU and I WILL LOVE YOU, are an evidence that we are no accident in this world out of control. The recurrence of our good feelings are extensions of one congeniality discovered by us. We are an alliance, we are one fellowship. We talk congenially, congenitally united by something we can not touch but we can feel.

Much before my becoming one woman, before the conglobation of my breast and before the development of my reason, nobody was able to guess what would happened in one time as ours.

green lentil
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby green lentil » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:05 pm

I see that "jim" has gone from wanting to file a Class Action law suit against these people, to publishing an endorsement for Romantic Tours Inc. RTI. Inc. must have put some muscle, legal or otherwise on "jim" to make him change his tune. Well here is a transcript off Skype, of a conversation with a young lady, who says that all the girls on Zolushka.net, the partner company of RTI in Ukraine, are only there to take "your" money.

So, for your viewing pleasure here they are. Read 'em and weep guys. She doesn't really love you for yourself. :twisted:

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:58 am

about Zolushka.net I know first-hand. I have a Ukrainian girl on DnM, a friend of mine, who was offered a job with them. She told her story, about the job interview, everything. They proposed her to talk to men via video chat and write letters. At first she thought she was asked to do translations of letters of other girls, as her English is fluent, but they said NO, you have to correspond yourself AS IF you are those girls.

and btw, I agree with what she says in the 1st screenshot. NOT that all americans are stupid, but that most of the girls only want immigration. If those men were Russians and lived next door to them, they wouldn't even look in their direction. But the thing is, most men DO know that! It's not a news to them. They perfectly know they are being used, and don't mind! They still go for it. I had a man on DnM who said: so what? I know she doesn't love me, I know she will dump me once she gets her permanent greencard. But if I can screw a beautiful girl for 2-3 years, why not? She will pay her price for a greencard.

Disgusting, honestly. :( One of the reasons why I don't like to deal with scammed customers of Russian marriage agencies. I don't feel like helping them. I am only sorry for those guys who fall victims of freelancers from Yoshka and Lugansk on American dating sites, they are not even searching for Russian girls.

Edited to add the relevant pictures for you - Ralph
Here are the pics of the "lady" that I was conversing with. If you see her on RussianLoveMatch, or Hor Russian Brides, be sure to say hello. :heartbroken:

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

green lentil
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby green lentil » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:55 pm

Marisa! I know u have more experience in dealing with these dating sites, as well as the scammers who target individual men, than I have. However, I do not think that because men should know that a site, such as RLM/HRB/Zolushka, is a giant scam and the girls are paid, that it should get less attention from sites like this one, or less interest from authority.

By authority, I mean police and prosecutorial agencies, both in the US and Ukraine. This is very big business and makes huge amounts of money for organized crime. You know who they are? If these people can make someone like "jim" kiss their butts, and retract everything he has been saying about them for years, as well as publish an apology on his site, then they have some leverage on anyone.

Anyone who is financially and emotionally hurt and taken advantage of by fraudulent dating activity over the Internet, deserves equal respect and help imo. Short of a very large governmental over sight of the Internet, which the Obama Administration is talking about, these fraudulent activities will continue. Until the origins of these scams can be tracked down, the people responsible identified, and arrested, they will continue.

How much personal freedom will people be willing to give up to governmental snooping and intelligence activities, of their computer browsing, in order to put these perps out of business? I do not have the answer to that question. Do u? :(

Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ralph Warner » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Until the origins of these scams can be tracked down, the people responsible identified, and arrested, they will continue.
I dont actually agree with this, of course if you could lock them all up it would help and if you could keep them all locked up forever it would help even more but I dont think even that would stop them.

Scammers evolve just like animals and humans evolved through the years only scammers evolve much faster, they will find ways to get around problems so they can continue their "work".

Even if there were the resources to lock them all up and remember, there is an estimated 200,000 scammers in Nigeria alone, they would still get out and continue scamming or somebody else will take their place.

I firmly believe that the best way to prevent scams is through education of potential victims, if we can remove the income source scamming would become less lucrative and if they are not getting money from scamming they will soon move onto some other (likely illegal) way of making money.

Dont get me wrong, I would love it if they could all be caught and prosecuted but I dont think it will ever happen in our lifetime
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake.

green lentil
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby green lentil » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:59 pm

If men did not pay these sites, as well as the free lancers, then these scammers, would dry up and blow away. But we know that is unlikely. Some men, such as myself, have learned that these women and the sites that promote them, are frauds and exist for only one reason, and that is to take their money.

Even the most highly recommended dating sites, are in it for the money, through the romance tours etc. I have looked at Elena's Models, as well as A Foreign Affair, and was a member of both for a while, until I looked at the "Ukrainian/Russian" women in the USA, file. The women are all, for the most part, in their 30's and 40's. They are either divorced, ( the majority ) or else widowed. There is perhaps 10 per cent that are students and they are in their early to mid 20's.

So what does that tell you?" It tells me that they came to the USA as a bride of an American man, and then decided he was a flake, or else they lasted long enough to get a green card, and now they are looking for husband number 2! The widows married an old man, and waited until he died to get his estate.

Personally speaking, I am cured of the FSU complex, when it comes to women. American women are not so bad after all. Especially when one considers all the hassles involved with one from an FSU country.

Good luck guys!!

Return to “Dating and Social Networking Sites”