It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:10 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

flirty9 is a scammers haven

Scam-related reviews of the dating and social networking sites. Only people with a 10+ postcount can post in this section.
mdgposter
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mdgposter » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:50 am

Hello folks,

I had to do a review of this one. Flirty9 (not family rated some nude profiles on this one) is loaded with scammers of all sorts. Profiles using stolen pictures of models or adultstars like JosieModel, Raven Riley, MeganQT, Blue Eyed Cass, Alison Angel ... etc. Also many Senegal and Nigerian scammers. I am working this site only doing the female profiles. I do not know if the situation is same for the male profiles. There is a need for baiters to do the males. Also some nude and some escourts work this network.

See you
mdgposter

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

mdgposter
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: flirty9 is a scammers haven

Postby mdgposter » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:39 pm

Hello folks,
update on Flirty9 - they have a new interface. In the transition they purged the whole membership since about a day ago. Membership is building fast - presently 540 members - 420 men - 120 women. It is a more stable interface more like a social net like TopFace. Are there scammers? No time to know for sure but I have seen some daters with stolen pictures of models and adultstars like JosieModel and MeganQT plus a few others. I think this will be same old membership with a better interface. Just membership rebuilding at moment. Some people still have to realize they have to rejoin.

see you
mdgposter

Return to “Dating and Social Networking Sites”