It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:01 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Dateinasia.com Negative

Scam-related reviews of the dating and social networking sites. Only people with a 10+ postcount can post in this section.
Pete
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Dateinasia.com Negative

Postby Pete » Sat May 31, 2008 11:36 am

This is crawling with Filipina scammers, many who have openly in the profile they need money, or are 'cam girls'.

If you report a profile, they don't always do anything. It seems they have some sort of system that they need multiple reports before they pull the profile.

We've reported 'pro cam girls', false profiles, multiple profiles.....nothing usually happens.

Keep away.

Note: many of the chinese ladies are probably 'OK', but some use paid translators who are a problem, often they manipulate the emails...and overly control the contact with the lady. My advice? Stick with a lady you can have direct contact with...even if her english is not so good.
Never send money to somebody you only know from the internet, or phone calls!

Please support this site

Dateinasia.com Negative

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jannelnalipay
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jannelnalipay » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:15 pm

about www.dateinasia.com

first they have a team in thailand who practise cracking and illegal activities....

second they have agency(something like that) who engaged personn in internet cafee(linked to travel agency: institution in philippines as training center doing seminar in manila ..lets say operating mode of dateinasia partner in philippines

)
i have an evidence, cause I am Jannel
(just chiffre: 10 000 dollars a visa for USA or Schengen country thats the rate in manila travel agency....)

thats perfectly illegal activity spreading by them...

http://www.chanrobles.com/republicactno6955.htmlREPUBLIC ACT NO. 6955(philippines law)
AN ACT TO DECLARE UNLAWFUL THE PRACTICE OF MATCHING FILIPINO WOMEN FOR MARRIAGE

for keeping fresh memory :
http://www.theinternetpatrol.com/online ... -for-fraud

jannelnalipay
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jannelnalipay » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:17 pm

American, partner held for cybersex den in Tacloban City PDF Print E-mail
Jul 07, 2008 at 11:43 AM

by Jenette Fariola-Rudeas, ABS-CBN Tacloban
from ABS-CBN News Online

Police arrested an American national over the weekend for allegedly operating a cybersex den in Tacloban City.

Senior Police Officer 2 Romeo Garrido of the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG) said Mike Sun and his unidentified Filipina live-in partner were arrested after a raid at their cybershop in Barangay San Jose.

Charges for violating Republic Act 9208 or the Anti-Trafficking in Persons Act of 2003 will be filed against Sun and his live-in partner.

Garrido said the CIDG raided the American's shop after a week-long surveillance. He said police operatives confirmed an informant's tip that Sun was keeping online prostitutes inside his shop.

Seized from the shop were sex gadgets, desktop computers, modems and other gadgets for electronic payment for cybersex.

Garrido said five young girls were rescued from the American's shop. He said the girls were being forced to work by the American and his live-in partner.

The official said the police will turn over the rescued girls to the Department of Social Welfare and Development.

jannelnalipay
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jannelnalipay » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:21 pm

team@dateinasia.com
TRUE IP ADMINISTRATION
http://www.trueinternet.co.th
1 Fortune Town, 14th, 27th Floor,
Ratchadapisek Road, Din Daeng
Din Daeng, Bangkok 10400.
+662 6411800 :applause:

[size=18]we will crack illegal operation of dateinasia[/size]

jannelnalipay
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jannelnalipay » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:36 pm

be an informant

stop all illegal american business in philippines

crack illegal operation of partner dateinasia in philippines

dont forget american asshole

http://www.chanrobles.com/republicactno6955.html
REPUBLIC ACT NO. 6955
AN ACT TO DECLARE UNLAWFUL THE PRACTICE OF MATCHING FILIPINO WOMEN FOR MARRIAGE

jannelnalipay
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jannelnalipay » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:37 pm

http://www.fakewebcam.com/
when you chat dont forget.....

www.dateinasia.com

is cheater

engaging partner doing illegal matter in philippines

jannelnalipay
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

close such webdating site with fraudulent practise in philip

Postby jannelnalipay » Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:55 pm

close www.dateinasia.com

as Big Apple Oriental Tours is a travel agency is closed nowadays
The company was founded in 1993 and offers all-inclusive trips to Thailand, the Philippines and Cambodia "for the single male.â€Â

P.Schiffer
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Dateinasia.com

Postby P.Schiffer » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:22 am

Surpising to read negative information regarding Dateinasia !

Obviously these posts are written by one and the same person named 'jannelnalipay' who does not feel the need to include any hard facts in his agressive, incoherent arguments but just ventilating his bitter frustrations and showcasing his mental capacities :lol:

Dateinasia is not a dating agency nor intermediate but nothing more and nothing less then an online meetingplace for users of all kind. Me myself I'm one of the growing number of enthousiastic users, during the past years I met some interesting new friends on there of which some of them found a partner-for-life via Dateinasia ! It is a very professional, easy and 100% free dating site that only gets revenues out of advertisments. Users are clearly warned not to send any money to people they don't know.

Dating sites easy get complaints from frustrated users who lost their partner, got cheated, stalked etc, but it does not need explanation that dating sites and other social meeting places cannot be held responsibe for personal experiences of visitors. Datingsites put a whole lot of effort in detecting and eliminating spammers, scammers and cheaters of all kind, to create a safe and fun environment for their users.

Unfortunately there is always a certain % of users with low mental capacity who got disappointed in life, and who think they should relieve their personal frustrations by attacking the management of a website personally.

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dateinasia.com Negative

Postby wayne » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:21 am

Thank you. It's been a rough few days for me and I needed a good laugh. You were just what the doctor ordered. First of all, the thread was created by Pete, who knows more about Filipino scammers than just about anyone, plus I've baited scammers from there myself. Most of the ones you find on my Youtube channel are from DIA. Maybe you were lucky. More likely you're just here to try to pimp the site. Either way, from my own experiences, plus those of the people I trust more than anyone else online when it comes to scammers, DIA is crawling with women after your money.

P.Schiffer
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Dateinasia.com I love it !

Postby P.Schiffer » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:34 pm

Hi mr. Wayne !

how nice to hear you found back your lost laugh I'm truly happy for you ! Just can't figure out what suddenly made you, was it me ? Cool !

Sure I understand your buddy Pete wants to provide useful information, but with this you create nothing more then 'the bad ones spoil it for the good ones' and you may expect that owners of free datingsites are already busy enough getting rid of those totally rotten elements ! So it's not fair to attack a datingsite who also has a countless number of successful users.

Also it's polarizing the usually wonderful and hospitable Philippinos as if they are all bad, they don't deserve that ! Sure some totally rotten elements from whatever country use very mean and always innovating ways to find their targets who are ignorant, blinded by love or just very unlucky.

But even if boats can sink, you don't wanna pull the plug out of the sea to let the water out. You really do help people by focusing on 'WISE DATING' and how to use free datingsites, that's more constructive thinking !

The guy who steps in after Pete using such insane phrases and typo does not improve the quality of your forum either !

PS: no not wanna pimp nor am affiliate.
PS2: you made me curious why it's been a few rough days for you ?

xoxo

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:07 pm

PS
I LISTEN THRE ARE GOOD GUY WHO ARE DOING WELL PRETTY JOB BY INJECTION OF TROJAN INTO PC DOING CALL FROM PHILIPPINES TO RUSSIAN CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION
WITH SKYPE
TROJAN SIMILAR (GERMAN POLICE USED TO CRACK SKYPE CALL) :love:
We in no way condone sending any form of virus to any PC here. No matter what your views, sending such things is illegal. Any more talk of it will causer this topic to be locked and the offending party to be banned from this site.

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:28 am

And for the last 2 posts, your account has been deleted. Seems Halloween brings them out....... :roll:

baddog

Bookmark and Share

Postby baddog » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:38 am

I can DEFINITELY say that claims that dateinasia.com is full of scammers is completely UNTRUE. If it's true then they are very patient scammers, prepared to exchange messages for 6 months or longer before asking for cash! Yes there are a FEW that ask for money early on or even almost immediately, or are cam girls; but for the majority this scammer claim is FALSE. I've regularly used the site for the last 6 months, sending messages to several hundred women (mostly from the Philippines) and in addition to my efforts over 100 women have put me on their "interested" list. Only about 6 women from this number (300+) have asked for money and only 2 were camgirls. I've developed a dozen regular and about 20 occasional chatmates from dateinasia over the last 6 months, exchanging many messages and in that time --the VAST MAJORITY have NOT asked me for money. I think if they were scammers (and after 6 months), they would have got tired waiting and asked for money --don't you?
Instead, they keep sending polite chat messages with a view to meeting me if I go to the Philippines or Thailand. The majority that I send mesages to don't reply to me--presumably they don't like my profile or my photo. IF THE MAJORITY IGNORE YOUR EFFORTS OR REPLY MINIMALLY OR POLITELY AND THEN NOTHING MORE, THEN THE MAJORITY CANNOT BE SCAMMERS!!! :thinking: If they were scammers would they care how ugly I look or what my profile says???? --duh!! NO--they'd ask for money from ANYONE--ugly, handsome, rich, poor, romantic or not--common sense again!!

Re ladyboys: yes there are ladyboys on the site, but most admit they are ladyboys in their profiles --what's dishonest about that? Read the profiles and you'll find many ladyboys that admit to that fact in their profiles!!!

Of course the site has scammers, it's free! What makes you think paysites don't have scammers? I doubt if Phillipine women have to pay much or indeed anything to join a paysite, so why shouldn't we find scammers at paysites too?

Do you think after 6 months the other 98% of my contacts are getting ready to cheat me and ask for money??
Well, I'm going to the Pines next month and I've got too many women to meet because of this site --The ladies that want to meet me have given me their mobile numbers --so wish me luck and lets see how many scam me when I get there -- I bet very few -- I'll report back on that later. :love:

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:13 am

I have no experience with this site, but I must admit: they do remove scammers. When some susicious Asian girl registers on my dating site, I check with DIA, to see if they closed her profile. So, maybe the site is getting better, I don't know. Please pay attention to the dates of the posts: the original post was made on May 2008 (WAY before you started using it).

I do appreciate your feedback. Sounds more convincing then weird posts of jannelnalipay, which I find counterproductive. However, this part makes me wonder:
Well, I'm going to the Pines next month and I've got too many women to meet because of this site
This sounds like a sex-tourism. We DO NOT encourage this kind of things on this site. Having a long list of women to check out as a "merchandise" doesn't sound right. Especially since the majority of users of this site are ladies.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

baddog

Bookmark and Share

Postby baddog » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:29 am

Marisa wrote " This sounds like a sex-tourism. We DO NOT encourage this kind of things on this site. Having a long list of women to check out as a "merchandise" doesn't sound right. Especially since the majority of users of this site are ladies"

I responded to a thread that questions the honesty of Phillipine women on dateinasia.com; to summarise: my view is that most of the Phillipine women on dateinasia are not scammers. Now-- what does your claim on sextourism have to do with that?
As you don't know me Marisa, may I suggest that you keep your sleazy accusations to yourself?

Return to “Dating and Social Networking Sites”