It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:20 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anthea Club - NEGATIVE

Scam-related reviews of the dating and social networking sites. Only people with a 10+ postcount can post in this section.
Desantnik
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Anthea Club - NEGATIVE

Postby Desantnik » Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:30 pm

What's the story on this outfit?

I started sending notes from my profile at freepersonalsru and all of a sudden I start getting emails in my box from Anthea. They APPROVED my profile! And of course it was photos and text stolen from freepersonalsru...

Should I just run with it and use it... obviously they're not completely legitimate if they're poaching profiles from other free sites to build up their own!

Anybody have experience with Anthea Club?

Anthea Club - NEGATIVE

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

KenInFlorida

Bookmark and Share

Postby KenInFlorida » Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:42 pm

So far every contact I've gotten on Anthea has a duplicate account on DMF or MBN.

Desantnik
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Desantnik » Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:12 pm

Yeah and all the dozen or so ladies who sent me email are all 26-28 and absolutely gorgeous. Hmmm.... Most from FSU but one from US that is obviously shady. And of course scammers already mentioned on here.

I keep seeing MBN and DMF.. what sites are those? thanks.

Loverduck
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Loverduck » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:44 pm

DMF = Date Me Free

MBN = MyBelovedNet

Both are very popular with scammers - & the same faces often (if not always) appear on both site + AntheaClub.

KenInFlorida

Bookmark and Share

Postby KenInFlorida » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:55 pm

MBN= mybleovednet
DMF = datemefree .org

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:28 am

If you are a scambaiter, this is a site to be on. If you are searching for a real Russian girl - this is not a right place to be on, just like all other free English-language dating sites. Register on loveplanet.ru and you will get flooded with REAL russian women.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Desantnik
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Desantnik » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:38 am

Marisa,

Okay Thanks! I checked out your site too!

Yes, DMF & MBN had some obvious scams... I perused some profiles and googled their verbiage and it all linked to scams or other postings by "different' women on other sites...

I'll try loveplanet.ru

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anthea Club - NEGATIVE

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:49 pm

This message is out now since AC is dead since two days....

Dear member of http://www.antheaclub.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - http://www.aivelina.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - http://www.dolceindi.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ,

In these days our sites are under manteinance.

We had a lot of attack, maybe some competitors, or some stupid people...

We are working for protect our site from future attack.

These attack make sites very slow till stopped (ddos attack).

You don't loose no one of your messages or photo or your profile details (we have full back up of our sites).

Nothing will change!

We will come back at soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience.

Visit often our sites, we will be online again very soon!!!

Antheaclub - Aivelina - Dolceindi

Admin

C. Dolce
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Loverduck
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Loverduck » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:47 pm

Perhaps it's down to 'realruschel'
my brother's friends are judges,local politicians, police, criminals...He can buy ANYTHING,
:mrgreen:
My Karma ran over my Dogma

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:15 pm

Now AC have a new "Trick" since they're back online......they want now (of course too late) a clean image of her Page. Now they make Backgroundchecks when you register there for the Pics and IP......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

VOR
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Question about dating sites

Postby VOR » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:40 pm

About AntheaClub, Aivelina and Dolceindi to be specific.
I know the sites are nothing but a scam, but I am trying to figure out how and why.
Next to the daily new profile messages I also get a virtual kiss of a "girl"of each site every day.
3 different girls in all. Same as the new profile messages these are sent immediately one after the other.
These girls never respond to a kiss or message in return.
As a matter of fact I so far have not been able to bait any woman on these sites, by sending them a message or kiss.
The ones I bait contact me first.
So what is the idea behind these sites? There does not seem to be any logic in it. It is as if the sites are filled with a lot of profiles with no one behind them.

On a side note, several of my scammers messaged me they can not write till jan 5th cause the inteernet café is closed. I know for a fact they are not writing me from a café, so what is it? Do they close the scam office for the hollidays?

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:58 am

Yes they do! :D New Year is a HUGE holiday in Russia, people drink like crazy a week around New Year, and I guess they will be too drunk to turn their computers on! :mrgreen:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:09 am

It hasn't stopped me from getting my post, and I'll bet I've drunk more than the average Russian over the New Year period :shock:

VOR
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby VOR » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:50 am

Yes they do! :D New Year is a HUGE holiday in Russia, people drink like crazy a week around New Year, and I guess they will be too drunk to turn their computers on! :mrgreen:
Thanks.

Any idea what they are trying to achieve with the virtual kisses. I can think it will boost your spirit if you receive a kiss, but when these people never respond you are bound to ignore these after a while. As a scam site that rather seems a stupid thing to do.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:57 am

I think this is because they don't want to get booted off for spam. If somebody sends out 1000 winks, nobody cares. But if somebody sends out 1000 messages, this is a spam. They don't want to get booted, playing it safe. ;)
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Return to “Dating and Social Networking Sites”