It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:32 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anthea Club - NEGATIVE

Scam-related reviews of the dating and social networking sites. Only people with a 10+ postcount can post in this section.
Gg*34
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anthea Club - NEGATIVE

Postby Gg*34 » Mon May 10, 2010 9:35 am

Hi there, I tend to agree with you I've not yet met any one real on this site mostly recycled scams like on DMF, or Aivelina.com.

I noticed this thread in here to bring up a a part of the subject. I received a' some what dubious email from the admins. Allegedly by the admin of the site, asking for some "assistance", I don't trust these types of email the subject matter involved some legal dispute with in the Italian court system. the IP when searched in DNSStuff who is search confirms this site is based in Italy. Spelling mistakes included and content of the message rather obvious..

*** Email header from message ***

Received: from unknown (HELO Gero-NTB) (151.23.56.248) (italy)

From: "AntheaClub - 100% Free Dating!" <admin@antheaclub.com>
Subject: Very Important Comunication from Admin !
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 10:06:23 +0200
Message-Id: <19740413051344.DF71227638B40CDA@edmwaa16.telusplanet.net>

Dear member of AntheaClub - Aivelina - DolceIndi.

*** content of email ***

I am Calogero Dolce a member of these sites, the Admin give me the opportunity to send to all members an email for very important situation.

I need your help, not money and not other things, I need only that you become my friend on facebook and join my group "Giustizia Negata" (http://www.giustizianegata.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) (The negation of Justice).

Soon will be translate in English.

Situation is this : For 5 years I was accused from italian justice of stolen very few money !!! I am honest at 100% and after 5 years the justice told that I am not guity and innocent at 100%. You must know that italian justice is very very slow!!! In the while I had all my money in bank blocked and I cannot pay my home and many other things....

Now there is a process at " European Court of Human Rights " and another process in italian Parlament, the head of italian justice must answer why happened this bad situation, but my bank want soon money, if European Court and Italian Parlament don't refuse me very soon I'll loose my home becouse bank will sell, this home is fruit of 40 years of honest hard work....

So please become my friend in facebook an join my group "Giustizia Negata" becouse more we are and more chance I have to save my home!

Click HERE for join my group and search me in facebook Calogero Dolce - Palermo - Italy

Thank you in advance to all and excuse me if this email disturbed you!

Best regards to all!

Calogero Dolce

*** end of message ***
Location? some where between my hard drive and CPU, back and forth back and forth.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun May 23, 2010 5:37 pm

AC and MBN try now to convince people to pay "only 5$ per Month" for her new Service. :disagree:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Gg*34
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gg*34 » Sun May 23, 2010 9:04 pm

Agreed, I don't think this ploy will fly too well with there users.

I'm certain the membership population stats will drop in a week or so :).
Location? some where between my hard drive and CPU, back and forth back and forth.

Foxy
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Foxy » Sun May 23, 2010 9:20 pm

If scammers on these sites had to pay a membership, the sites owners would be very rich...

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Sun May 23, 2010 10:17 pm

If scammers had to pay, they'd just use stolen credit card details.

Foxy
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Foxy » Sun May 23, 2010 11:03 pm

Indeed, you're right. :(

Ozy
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ozy » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Been noticing recently that they are "advertising" their new clients with the over 35's in their daily mail outs a lot.
Always looking for those scamster passports
BY THE WAY - NEVER EVER SEND MONEY!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:11 am

I still have the Opinion that

a) AC is "dead" how her "Sisterpage" MBN..since Month no Mail there

b) both Pages have a "Blacklist" of Baiter coz whenever I give Emailaddy....no answer....in this case one Posting from a Scammer here makes sense that "it give a List of all this RS-clowns who like to play with Girls"....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Foxy
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Foxy » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:20 pm

I still receive daily "No Look e-mail" and "Kiss" notification from AC...

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 16, 2013 4:29 pm

AntheaClub is spamming since 1,5 weekd my both accounts there now with No-look-Emails.......when you write, you never get a answer.

Foxy
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Foxy » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:44 pm

AntheaClub is spamming since 1,5 weekd my both accounts there now with No-look-Emails.......when you write, you never get a answer.
True you are spammed heavily in that site but writing to the profiles through private messages or sending an e-mail to the adress given in their spams you don't get any answer. :(

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:27 pm

AntheaClub is the 2. Day down. I still et Mails there but page is down. Also I get now with my AntheaClub Profile Messages from a new (3rd.) Sister-Page of AC ....... Rosefull.com. As I've loged-in in Rosefull today, I had there 443 Messages......

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:20 pm

AntheaClub and RoseFull show now a Apache-Test page and don't work

Its Friday and Pages are still off but I still get letters there but can't read......

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:52 pm

Its obviously that AC have changed her Tactics since over one Month. Now one don't get Messages from profiles which are posted here, now one get only Profiles which are connected to MerryCherry Datingagency, USSR-Stars and Marmeladies .....all are No-look-Emails without Emailaddy.....twin page RF is the same and pics are resized so that one can't check them properly (maybe also edited in the EXIF) to avoid checks

geecee
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby geecee » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:48 pm

And sad to say, but have noticed a couple of the Anthea Club scammers can also be seen on the e-kontakt.asia website.
Unclear if AC is connected with e-kontakt?

Return to “Dating and Social Networking Sites”