It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:38 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

gloriabrides.com

Scam-related reviews of the dating and social networking sites. Only people with a 10+ postcount can post in this section.
TimooshkaRobinson
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

gloriabrides.com

Postby TimooshkaRobinson » Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 am

Olesya Bender...Her photos are also being fraudulently used on gloriabrides.com. I asked the real Olesya if this was her and she confirmed this was a fake! Warning! I have investigated many profiles on this site and I have confirmed that most are all fakes! This whole site is fraudulent! Don't waste your money. If the girls are real, they don't want love, only your money! One guy told me that he worked for this site and started out as an interpreter to help the girls, then immediately they wanted him to pretend to be several women and manage accounts of men who were regulars. So you might be chatting heart out with a guy named Borris! (haha) He told me that almost the whole industry is a scam and a sham! He said, he hated doing it, but with the economy so bad, he could make $20 to $100 a day!..Truth be told, this is the same for 80-95% of all the date and marriage sites in Ukraine and Russian. Only two that I have found have some real ladies who want a real relationship. Even still, maybe only 25% or less are sincere. Fiance.com (unlimited letters for $30-$50/month). If you like someone there, ask them to meet you on social media or on Skype or Viber or have them write you on your email and get theirs too. If they refuse or make some excuse, then go to the next one. You will eventually find some who wants a relationship more than the pennies they pay these girls to read and respond to your letters and they make about 10-20% of the chat money. Never chat with them either, it is a waste! You will never learn who is real and who likes you. Only chat one time for 3 minutes for free to see if it is the same woman/girl. Then suggest going to Viber or Skype, etc. Most will not do it! They want money, money, money!...Not old guy husband who mostly really only wants free sex show! (haha) Then you will find out who is real or not. Then ask to go to an alternative free site. If they won't, say "bye bye...next"! I look some up on vk.com or facebook and find about 50% of them. I ask to be their friend on these sites. Most won't do it and if you persist, they block you. But, a few will. But then, some will start to tell you a sad story and ask for money, candy, or many things. One girl said her coat was stolen and had no coat! So, she needed $200 for a new coat! She could not go to find a job without a new $200 coat! Wow, how stupid must some men be?! I stayed friends with her on skype and Vk.com. She asked me for money and gifts several more times.I didn't do it but I was still nice to her and would ask her about her life, etc. One day, she told me off! That she was done with me! I never gave her anything and she had no more time for me! haha....You see, some will wait for a while, if you don't send them money or gifts they will cut you off. She blocked me on vk.com. Keep in mind I rarely spoke(chat) with her. Some girls have learned that they can make more money from you if they come off the site. They also stay on the pay sites at the same time. A Russian woman told me best: She said, "Every time a Ukrainian is born a Jew cries!"....I have found this to be somewhat true and funny too! But, there are a few good girls (without children is a girl) and women if you know how to find them. I have many other secrets on how to find out who is real and not real and who is sincere or not. I hope to write a book about all this soon: How to find your true love in Ukraine, Russia or CIS countries and not be scammed or ripped off! It will save men $1000's and 1000's of disappointments and broken hearts!

gloriabrides.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “Dating and Social Networking Sites”