It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:07 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

What the REAL owners of the pictures say

Emotional Support, Compassionate Friends
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: What the REAL owners of the pictures say

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:37 am

Pardee Jordan Adams thread

Thu Jun 28, 2018

The real profile is Kevin Pardee Jr.

I know this because it's me. This has been happening for several years now. Every time I report a fake profile, or receive a message from someone who has been fooled, another profile pops up.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:16 pm

Sgt. Andrew Johnson topic

Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:22 pm
Andrew Johnson is my husband and I don't appreciate stealing his pictures to use him to scam women he is a happily married man who has a little girl that I call my own and we plan on having a son and if any other questions feel free to contact me anytime he is a Sgt in the military service and I for one will take action to protect my husband and our little girl he is a honest man who has a very good heart and soul and I really don't think that whoever is doing this knows the real truth about him and his age so please ladies if you see his pictures just know that he is a married man and not looking for anything
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed May 29, 2019 6:26 pm

Lelu Love

Wed May 29, 2019
Ugh these scammers are the WORST and it's only getting worse as I hear from more and more poor guys every week that get scammed and think they have been talking to me :(

I know not everyone here will like me or what I do, but hopefully we can all agree that these scammers are a huge problem and anything I can do to help I will be glad to.

Please if you all have any tips on what else I can do from my end to at least try to do my part in slowing this down, I know I'm only one person whose pictures they steal and use but like I said it's starting to happen more and more every day and they trick some of these guys so bad that they won't even believe me when I tell them they are getting scammed :(

Here's a safe, no nudity picture just to prove that I am the real Lelu Love

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:51 pm

Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:28 pm

my name is Dr. Charles McKeever, dermatologist, I live and practice in the Republic of Panama, I am not on any dating sites, I have reported this in my country as stolen images, My personal images with words like THIEF URSURPE on them can NEGATIVELY affect my Profesional Practice because they are surfacing in search engins. I have received emails from the afected people

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:42 am

Anastasia Bratyuschenko-Nastinastusha@yandex.com - topic

Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:15 pm

Hello everybody.
My name is Alex and I'm the husband of Natalia Kovshik. My wife is a victim of this scammer. She is a public person, she's a known fashion designer in Russia. Her photos are public due to the nature of her business.
We are very frustrated to see this story of abusing her photos and harming people.
It's really hard to find and punish this person, because all addresses and banking details are fake, but we will ask police to investigate this case.
If anybody can share any feasible details that can help the official crime investigation please do.
You can reach me out via email jwizard@yandex.ru

Thanks, Alex.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:01 pm

https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 1&t=131717

therealmiranda » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:38 am

Hello!!!

I found this thread by searching my own images to see who was using them. I am the *actual* Miranda Fair. I am a CPT In the US Army, and I would post proof but I Don't want it to be used by them here.

I wanted to state that these are my ONLY social media acocunts, and all others are fake: []

Thank you for doing this and helping me to fight these catfishes.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:18 pm

TanyaTate » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:22

Finally some site where people can search for scammers. All day long people steal my pictures from my free social media and pretend to be me. They even claim my child Ozzie is their son. It’s disgusting and very sad actually. I’m always telling people I don’t use dating websites, hangouts, private accounts, WhatsApp and more.

I’m verified on Instagram and Twitter @tanyatate, if people really want me I wish they would start there then find out how to connect.

Admin can check its legitimately me Tanya Tate from my email address I used (I’m not providing it for all to see).

I beg anyone that uses dating websites to do reverse google search on each person they meet to find out if they re-appear online as someone else.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:28 pm

Becky LeSabre - from https://www.romancescam.com/forum/membe ... e&u=102305

Trying to help you NOT fall for all the fake profiles out there using my stolen photos. There are millions of fake profiles using my photos, videos, and webcam footage. DONT FALL FOR IT.

I have been an online model for 20 years and I get about 20 messages every couple weeks telling me that someone has stolen my photos pretending to be me and that they have been scammed into sending money. DO NOT FALL FOR IT!!! I am not on any dating sites ... I will never contact you from another name, I will never say I need you to send me money. I am not stuck in another country, my phone camera is NOT broken, and I am not the one you are talking to on that obscure website.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:38 pm

Eric Revel topic https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 61#p630461 , Sept 22, 2020

FBI tipped me off that this guy was using my pictures about 5 years ago. Come to find out, I still had an active myspace account from ?? 2010 where the photos were collected from.

I've been married now for over 10 years. This is a scam.

If you see a profile with my pictures up, please report it and get it taken down. It may be difficult--when I reported these fake profiles to facebook years ago, they said it 'did not violate their community standards'. Really?? 'Roy Revel' is still using these pictures on Facebook today!?!?

Let my lesson serve as a caution to all that anything you put on the internet can be used by anyone... Forever!

If they ask for money, remember that I do NOT need money and only a theif would ask.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:20 am

George Brian Tracht topic

Wed Oct 21, 2020

The real person is my nephew. Def not 39 and is happily married and not on any dating sites!!
His pics have been used for years .
[...]
The pic is of one of my family members. His name is not Jackson. He’s not 35. He doesn’t have a kid. He’s happily married and not on any dating sites . The person you and all these people are talking to it NOT the guy in the pics.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue May 11, 2021 5:28 pm

scammers with pictures of Anna Sklar - topic

anna1986 » Mon May 10, 2021 12:49 pm
Hello! My name is Anna and these are my photographs that these girls stole. What should I do? I'm shocked!

Postby anna1986 » Mon May 10, 2021 12:51 pm
Can you block those fake pages on dating sites? I have never registered on these sites! They stole my photos. Can I verify my identity? How to do it? Please send me links where I can complain. I have official pages on Facebook, Instagram, but I don’t ask anyone for money !!!

Return to “Support and Advice.”