It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:08 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Paul Lubcke - paullubc@yahoo.de

Über Romance Scammer aus Westafrika
Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sternenwolf » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:45 pm

1liebe - Finya - 197.228.190.61 - Südafrika - Johannesburg :twisted:
Skype-ID: paullubc

Neues Mitglied 45 ist online

Image Image

Persönliches Statement

Ich wurde von meinen Eltern beigebracht, andere so zu behandeln, wie Sie selbst behandelt werden möchten. Ich bin freundlich, ehrlich tolerant und respektvoll. Mein Leben ist wirklich ein blessing.ou :twisted: finden mich im Herzen jung geblieben und physisch stark sein. Ich bin hohen Energie-und Sie werden fast nie sehen mich immer noch sitzen. :-o

Lebenssituation
Wohnort 74… Rosenberg
Beziehungsstatus Single
Suche eine Frau zwischen 45 und 55
für feste Partnerschaft, gemeinsame Besuche von Museum, Theater etc., nette Bekanntschaft
Kinder eines, lebt bei mir
Kinderwunsch eher nicht
Bildung und Beruf
Beruf/Branche Einzelhandel
Beschreibung Sales
Sprachen Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch
Letzte Schule Gymnasium
Äußerliches
Foto-Voting noch nicht genügend Stimmen erhalten
Größe 1,82 m
Figur normal
Augenfarbe haselnussbraun
Haare schwarz / lang, lockig

Received: from [178.77.99.175] ...; Sat, 23 Aug 2014 19:34:14 BST Not in Bad IP-List
Ein deutscher Mailserver - mail.exadi.mx - ISP: Host Europe GmbH

Hello Treasure

This Paul.....How are you doing today is I hope all is going well with you over there? I'll like to know more about you. Whats your real name and where are you from? you have any kids and what do you do? I think that's good for a start.And so you can ask me anything you'll like to know about me.Do you have a messenger so We Could chat? And also i want you to send me more pictures of yourself ...... Until then make sure you take good care of yourself, stay cool, calm and God bless you.

Paul

Image Image Image

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Re: Paul Lubcke - paullubc@yahoo.de

Postby Sternenwolf » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:01 pm

Bei Google+: plus.google.com/109117882834793243728 - Paul Holt

paulypauly - männlich, 45
paulypauly aus Beckdorf

staedte-info.net/single/kontakt-73645.html

Vorname: Paul
Größe: 179 cm
Gewicht: 40 kg :mrgreen:
Bildung: Hauptschule :twisted:
Beruf: Antiques
Raucher: nein
Augenfarbe: blaugrau
Haarfarbe: schwarz
Muttersprache: deutsch
Fremdsprachen: englisch
Eigenschaften: romantisch, familiär, erfolgreich, religiös, selbstbewusst, vertrauensvoll
Essen: italienisch, asiatisch, deutsche Küche, Hausmannskost, mexikanisch, afrikanisch, orientalisch
Kinder: ich habe ein Kind
Sternzeichen: Waage
Kleidung: modisch, elegant, alternativ, klassisch
Religion: katholisch christlich
Fitness: normal
Sport: Joggen, Tennis, Fußball, Golf
Film: Horror, Action, Komödie, Thriller, Drama, Serien, Liebesfilme
Musik: Dance, HipHop, Pop, RnB
Lesen: Science-Fiction, Romane & Erzählungen, Comics
Tattoos: nein
Interessen: Feste Beziehung
Land: Deutschland
Über mich: Hi, this is Paul. I'm a single dad of one great girl. I might add that she is the love of my life and I spend as much time as possible with her, however I've come to the point where it's time to get out and meet new people, make new friends, move on with life. I am outgoing, funny and easy to get along with, I love to do anything outdoors, whether it be spending the day at the beach, swimming at the pool or running around the park with my kids. I also like hang out with close friends, ride my motorcycle and play golf....I do not like to be around negative people. I am optimistic and very open minded man. I do not judge people even though most have judged me. But I am the type of person that really does not care what others think of me because I am happy with myself and I do not feel the need to get anyone else approval. I know who I am. I am well educated, emotionally and psychologically stable, and feel comfortable in my own skin. I try to live a happy, giving life just to make it

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:25 am

SPM
ADAMSELFIE
Raleigh NC, USA

Male
46 years old
White / Caucasian
Self-Employed / Entrepreneur (occupation)
College (education)
$75,001 to $100,000 (income)
Looking for: Marriage, Serious Relationship
Never Married
Has 1 child

A little about me...
I'm an honest, Passionate, Have a dry sense of Humour, Down to earth, Laid-back, Have my Priorities Straight and Caring person who would give the shirt off my back to help someone in need.I will like you to leave me your communication so that i can get back to you and tell you more about myself because that is the only way we can contact for now and There is alot that I can offer a person and when it's brought up to the table for me to dig into and do what ever i am supposed to do then I will get it done to the best of my ability, but I do know this much I know how to treat a lady and I am A GOD fearing man and I'll admit that, I admit when I am wrong, I'll cry when something goes wrong, that is the sensitive side of me.

About the one I'm looking for...
I'm just looking for woman with values,one thats not prejudiced i have no time or place in my life for prejudice. some one who knows ,how to give and receive respect, one with no grudges in life because of life. one who looks forward to the future and all the surprises this life has to offer...I am too old for head games if you are really interested Drop me your c o n t a c t i will get back to you for Chemistry .I will like you to leave me your communication so that i can get back to you and tell you more about myself.

I'd just like to add...
Forget about your past,focus on present and plan for the future...Be happy always...I chose to love you in silence, for in silence I find no rejection. I chose to love you in your loneliness, for in your loneliness no one owns you, but me.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:28 am

oasis
paulled
Age 40
Location Berlin, Germany

About me
I'm self confident and independent, no drama individual. Likes include walks, hiking, kayaking, being out by the water, roller skating, outdoor bands, enjoy wine tasting/tours, nice restaurants as well as diners. Always open for new adventures. I am a lifelong equestrian. Showing paint horses nationally is a passion of mine as well as riding barrel racing horses. I am blessed to still be able to compete in a very physical sport I love so much. I have other interests as well. I am definitely an ...

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sternenwolf » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:02 pm

star1 - Finya
Neues Mitglied 47 ist online

GIS findet die Pics mal wieder nicht :evil: so poste ich sie nochmal, auch wenn sie schon da sind ...

Image Image Image Image Image

Persönliches Statement

Ich bin gerade auf der Suche nach Frau mit Werten, das ist eine nicht beeinträchtigt - oh, ich bin voll da und meine Werte sind alle ok - habe ich keine Zeit oder Platz in meinem Leben für Vorurteile. jemand, der weiß, wie zu geben und zu empfangen Respekt, eine ohne Groll im Leben, weil Leben. einer, der uns auf die Zukunft und all die Überraschungen dieses Leben zu bieten hat, sieht ... Ich bin zu alt für Kopf-Spiele, wenn Sie wirklich interessiert sind, schreiben Sie mir Ihre Kommunikation, und ich werde wieder bei Ihnen für Chemie Ich tue wie du lassen Sie mir Ihre Kommunikation, so dass ich auf Sie zurückkommen und sagen Ihnen mehr über mich.

E-mailadresse wie zuvor

Lebenssituation
Wohnort 23… Alt Poorstorf
Beziehungsstatus Single
Suche eine Frau zwischen 45 und 60
für feste Partnerschaft, gemeinsame Besuche von Museum, Theater etc., nette Bekanntschaft
Kinder eines
Kinderwunsch nicht vorhanden
Bildung und Beruf
Beruf/Branche Einzelhandel
Beschreibung Sales
Sprachen Deutsch, Englisch
Letzte Schule Gymnasium
Äußerliches
Foto-Voting noch nicht genügend Stimmen erhalten
Größe 1,83 m
Figur athletisch
Augenfarbe braun
Haare schwarz / lang, lockig
Auch ich war ein Jüngling mit lockigem Haar
an Mut wie an Hoffnung reich,
beim Amboss ein Meister fürwahr,
im Fleisse kam keiner mir gleich.

Hello ...How are you doing today?you seem interesting and i will like us to know each other better.... Can you tell me more about yourself?
You can write to me on my email ... paullubc@yahoo.de if you are interested.

Na - ein wenig mehr Mühe bitte - wir sprechen hier in Deutschland deutsch :cool:

tommygirl2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

paul_clarke11@outlook.com

Postby tommygirl2 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:18 am

He's now continuing the scam in the US as Paul Clarke, living in Ft. Lauderdale, FL, using the email address paul_clarke11@outlook.com. Same photos as before, and I found this site because I understood to right click on a photo he sent me and search Google for the image. The IP address directs you to Johannesburg, South Africa, which is where this Paul Clarke traveled for his antique business to load a container that needed money to ship. I knew long before this story he was a fake, because he always used love quotes in his emails.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:48 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :) If you have other pics of him that not yet posted here or other info such as his skype, phone number, etc feel free to post it.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

tommygirl2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

jinxbreaker11@yahoo.com

Postby tommygirl2 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:17 am

No new pictures, but yahoo email address jinxbreaker11@yahoo.com to use Yahoo messenger and the phone number was (561) 961-8758. He made some bad mistakes at the very beginning, which I'll not mention here in case he finds this site, but I played along to see where it would lead. A typical email:

Good Morning Sunshine,

How was your night is what i hope it splendid and you sleep good? I send the angels to watch you while you are sleeping for me ..... All synthesis months and years when i did not have you in my life, it felt like it what night. I saw the light of day for the first time When you walked into my life and i never want to live in darkness again.
Today i am learning to make love a priority,heart the driver of my life and you the love of my world. I hope you feel lots of love coming straight from my heart.Some love stories begin with the brightness of the sun and last as long as it sets.There are fights and problems in the dark night but love always rises back up next morning.I will always love you.
Getting up in the morning used to be a slow and lazy process before.But now i am up and running in excitement every day.The only reason for this excitement is your thoughts in my mind .... You are the sunshine which taught me to love.
If you feel a little extra-happy and loved today do not be surprised. My heart just made a small prayer to keep you happy,loved and joyful all throughout the day, the best love and you complete me.I want to make each morning precious for you. Every day i hope to put a lovely smile on your face did stays all day long and reminds you about how much I love you. You have no idea how good it feels to wake up every morning knowing you are mine and I am yours. Thank you.

Have a wonderful day ... And keep smiling.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jinxbreaker11@yahoo.com, 561-961-8758

Postby Igulinka » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:45 am

SKYPE ID: live:cid-830c394705c6be26
Alias: Paul Clarke
IP not found

Same avatar same us above
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

tommygirl2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby tommygirl2 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:19 am

Again found matching photos at mingle2.com all US FL
mingle2.com › All › United States › Florida › Immokalee
mingle2.com › All › United States › Florida › Fort Walton
mingle2.com › All › United States › Florida > Pompano Beach

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:29 pm

tommygirl2

Please kindly copy and paste those fake profiles. Thank you.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

scifime2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby scifime2 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:28 pm

This person is also using the dating site, OKCupid. He claims to live in Springfield, Missouri.

holly.trout-meyer
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby holly.trout-meyer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:00 am

Paul is still out there. He has been texting me for a week now. I searched for his picture and this site came up. I am so glad. This is the phone number he is using: 317-561-5534. He claims he lives in Troy, MO and is doing architectural work in West Virginia. He has a profile on Plenty of Fish.

Your conversation with rrrr1962

rrrr1962
2/18/2018 7:02:29 AM
Report this message for inappropriate content

Hi

(ME)
2/18/2018 8:09:09 AM

Hi there

(ME)
2/18/2018 10:17:05 AM

How ya doin?

rrrr1962
2/18/2018 6:48:45 PM
Report this message for inappropriate content

Hello sunshine ... You seems like a happy woman and I love your smile. When did you join this dating site ? Where are you from ? Do you have any kid ? What are you looking for ? What do you do for a living ? And are you single and ready to move on with life ?? I’ll be looking for forward to read from you if you’re interested.

Then he asked for my phone number to text me. Here are the pictures he sent me:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:40 pm

317-561-5534 - Non-Fixed VoIP e.g. Skype or Google Voice - (317) is a Indiana (IN) area code
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Dolm
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Dolm » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:06 pm

He’s still out there... on Plenty of Fish
+1 (561) 961-8758 Ft. Lauderdale... same exact pictures... this time he’s into Salsa dancing...

Return to “Scammer aus Westafrika”