It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:38 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Steve - steve_sostak@yahoo.com

Über Romance Scammer aus Westafrika
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:59 pm

Hallo, wie geht es dir heute
Hello how are u doing
Ich bin gut und man und kann ich wissen, dass Sie besser
Diese mehr über mich bin ich David Steve Sostak.I meine Frau verloren, so dass ich bin Witwe, aber Single jetzt, und ich habe einen Sohn und eine daughter.Now auszukommen suchen die richtige Frau zu treffen, die mich glücklich, und das wird machen können machen meinen Tag better.I'm Straßenbau und i sein Manager für Maschinenbau-Unternehmen in und rund um die Welt, und ich habe auf andere Art von Land. meine Mutter ist aus den USA. Nun mehr über mich, ich verlor meine Eltern bei einem Autounfall und in dem einzigen Sohn meiner Eltern, bevor ich them.I vor drei Jahren mit meiner großartige Mamma, die Vergangenheit weg erwachsen verloren, also seitdem ich derjenige nur gewesen sein kümmert sich um meine self.My Vater war gebürtiger Deutschland, während meine Mutter USA war. Ich kann wenig von Deutschland Sprachen sprechen Wie weise ich bereits sagte, ich jemand mit jemand kuscheln wollen, die wissen, wie man liebt und das ist bereit für eine langfristige Beziehung. Ich möchte eine Frau, die ehrlich ist, fürsorglich, aufgeschlossen, vertrauenswürdig, schätzen mich, leidenschaftlich, bescheiden, treu, gut personalty, Ziele orientiert, zärtlich, zuverlässig, gut beheizt, und viele mehr. Ich will jemanden, der mit mir gleiche Interesse teilen und das ist bereit someday.someone zu beruhigen, die mich glücklich machen wird, und das wird bereit sein Leben zu teilen zusammen mit me.One, der mich liebt und dass ich auch lieben .One wer weiß, wie das Herz eines Menschen mit Liebe und care.One zu behandeln, die ich jederzeit sprechen kann, One, die zuhören und bereit sein wird für mich die Zeit zu haben, wann immer.
Danke für deine Ehrlichkeit. Sollen wir mal chatten oder email schreiben oder Skype? Wie hei´t du bei yahoo?
Ja, ich bin auf dem Yahoo Messenger und das ist mein Name Yahoo Messenger steve_sostak@yahoo.com und falls du ein offenes Buch haben dies ist mein Gesicht Buch Name sostak Steve und wenn Sie mich Ihnen geben kann ich Sie werde auf Gesicht Buch und Yahoo hinzufügen Bote und danken u für Ihr Kompliment, und ich werde gerne mehr wissen von euch ist wie du so schön klingen zu und Sie sind wunderschön und wunderbar schöne Frau in dir ...
Hello Dear....

ock, Davidsostak
50 • Orlando, United States •
I am honest,kind,open minded,trust worthy,faithful,understanding,caring.helpful,supportive and i am loyal love children and family so much
What I’m doing with my life
I work to live and survive and take good proper care of my children all and right now i have a sister was in fatal wreck accident and i am here to take good care of her and now she is doing fine and well i am so glad and i thank God for that...
I’m really good at
I am good in assisting,helping,supportive and i am good in working hard and i believe in God so much and i am good in cooking and taking good proper care of my children and i am still looking for that woman to take good proper care of her so much
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
This my Favourite food and anything but fish and seafood. Actually the only meal I'm ever proud of is Thanksgiving meal. I make a mean Turkey, Ham, mash potatoes, green bean casserole, and pumpkin pie. I love to eat pastas...I love Italian food.. I also love seafood.My cook is somewhat Americanized...the fast way of cooking not a lot of homemade dishes. Since I work I don't have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen. I love eating out but my budget doesn't, lol! I love fish...but i don't like cooking fish - never had. I love fast food, i know its bad, but i love it. I love mac Donald's strawberry Sunday, and their breakfast burritos.I love taco bell, in-and-out's animal style cheeseburgers. Mmmm this egg grilled sandwich is delicious.I love Mac Donald's. I love comfort food, i mean healthy foods. Wow! We could be a match. Would you like to chat on here more? It seems like we have a lot in common. I'd love to talk to you more and see what develops. What do you think? and i like Gospel,Country music,Hip-Hop,Jazz,Rock,i like Scary Movies,and Action Movies and i like watching Cartoon with children of mine and Spider man too
The six things I could never do without
Pray and make sure i go to church,working hard,take good care of my children and family and i like helping people and be supportive too and i like be romantic and be there for my woman of my life i am looking for ..
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Buying new house in Washington White house where all Senator lives and i like spend all my life with that special woman God have for me
On a typical Friday night I am
I like watching movies on Friday and i like holding hands and cuddling too and enjoy our life time together
Straight, Man, Single, 170cm, Fit
White, Speaks English, German, Spanish, and French, Attended High school, Christian
Never smokes, Drinks socially, Doesn’t do drugs, Has kid(s), Has dogs
Looking for
single Women, near me, ages 40‑60, for Long-term dating and New friends.

ImageImageImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sostak Steve - steve_sostak@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:36 pm

steve_sostak@yahoo.com -->
.. facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013151118088