It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:31 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Frank Morgan

Über Romance Scammer aus Westafrika
Hexe
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Frank Morgan

Postby Hexe » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:03 am

Der Typ hat mich über Plentyoffish.com kontaktiert, kann man glauben, dass der sich selber als süß bezeichnet hat?!

http://www.plentyoffish.com/member10429141.htm

IP Address 212.85.203.123 (Ghana)

Baltmore Maryland
Area United States
Ethnicity Caucasian
Sign Gemini
Height 5' 9" (175 cm)

Age 48
Gender Man
Body Type Average
Religion Christian - other
Hair Color Gray
Private Images No
Chemistry View | Needs Assessment: N/A

I am Seeking a Woman Who is Looking for Long term

Smoker? No
Do you drink? No
Marital Status Widowed
Profession Self Employed
Smarts Masters degree

Do you want children? Undecided/Open
Do you do drugs? No
Do you have children? Yes
Do you have a car? Yes

Interests
Where is the love for me

About Me
A little bit about myself.. Life is good at this point.. I feel I'm very blessed person. . family values are very important to me. I been very blessed with loving parents.and i lost them long time ago. I hope some day I'll be able to give the love to someone as they gave to each other & to me. I'm in good health.. I enjoy traveling and learning different cultures. I been to many places in this world...

First e-mail

Hello pretty,
I was surfing through profiles after a longtime on this site and i came across your picture, it really attracted me, so i stopped and decided to read your profile and wow, your profile is just as great as your picture itself. What a beauty! You definitely got your appearance so attracting and appealing. I guess nobody is gonna skip your profile without sending you a message. I can see sincerity in your eyes. You look far younger than your age.Is what you have on this site a correct statement of your age??? Well for once i thought "hey dare not try contacting her because a pretty lady of this type is already seriously dating'' but anyway I decided to give it a shot by dropping you a line as there is no harm in trying. I really will like to hear back from you so I get to know you more. Can't wait till I hear from you. Take good and excellent care of yourself beauty.

Frank

Second mail

Hello Dear
How are you doing today?hope everything is going on well with you my dear and thank you so much for the mail.well i will like to to give me your email address so that i can send you my pic and tell you more about me too.hope to hear from you very soon.

Frank

Third mail

Hello Dear,
How are you doing this time?hope you are doing good.thank you so much for your email address.i will mail you now.

Frank

And the e-mail with IP information

I am a single father with a sweet little darling Boy who is called William. He is the only family i have. I don't have a big family, i am the only surviving child of my parents. I had one sisters but she also is late together with my parents. We were not into the extended family thing because they both were against my parents love and marriage. I am an easy going, open minded, caring, loving, faithful, honest, supportive, respectful just to mention a few. I know no one is perfect so i seek a woman who have same traits or anything as we will have time to work things out between us if we go far.I am self employed thus i deal in exportin and importing of German and Japan Cars worldwide..I am looking to meet a mature woman who is at the point in her life where she is looking for a long term committed and monogamous relationship. It would be nice to meet someone who is faithful and is looking to meet someone who is faithful. I believe in treating a woman with respect and dignity. I expect the same in return.. I am kind hearted and I am told I make a nice partner. I am a christian, but I don't go around telling others how to live their lives. I have always enjoyed being around spiritual woman and hopefully that will become a part of our life. I look forward to being a part of your spiritual life if we work.I have spent a lot of time alone for beign widowed for 5 years because I took a good look and did not like who I saw anymore so I took the time out to get to know myself and change those values and attitudes I did not like and made sure the change was what is me.hope to hear from you very soon.

Frank
Irgendwie habe ich das Gefühl, dass ich das Bild schon einmal irgendwo gesehen habe.... :interesting:

Den Dialog könnt Ihr Euch hier anschauen (in Englisch)...es sind ein paar ziemlich lustige Passagen dabei... :grin:

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ght=#57718
Back to life but always willing to help!!!

Frank Morgan

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “Scammer aus Westafrika”