It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:13 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Peter - baronpeter48@yahoo.com

Über Romance Scammer aus Westafrika
Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sternenwolf » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:59 pm

Received: from [41.66.239.171] by web161501.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 22 Dec 2013 04:37:12 PST

MUGU-Land ... :twisted:

Ich liebe Gespräch, Aufgeschlossenheit, Kameradschaft, und gehen zum Spaß, sympathisch, soziale Zeiten. Ich gedeihen auch erhebliche Mengen an still, still Aktivitäten, Kontemplation, Zeit, um wirklich denken und fühlen für mich, weg von den intensiven Ablenkungen, die uns umgeben. Ich bin wahrscheinlich ein ziemlich sogar Mischung von introvertiert / extrovertiert, lehnte mal mehr in die eine oder die andere. Ich bin am glücklichsten, wenn ich fühle mich zentriert - Erinnerung an eine größere Wahrheit darüber, wer wir wirklich sind. Ich bin besonders glücklich, als physisch mit meiner Liebe Partner, der auch pflegt ein Leben / Sein zusammen! Ich bin definitiv nicht der "Einzel-Leben 'Typ noch gedeihen leben" parallel-Leben ". Ich finde, dass physisch teilen die meisten Aktivitäten des Lebens wächst zusammen, mehr Verständnis, Nähe, Liebe und Intimität

:pee:

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Peter - baronpeter48@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:18 pm

on Confirio

Humphery10---> Humphery10@yahoo.com lead to post in anti scam ;)

47 / Male / Straight / Single
Offline. Last online December 7, 2013.

Joined August 30, 2013. Living in New York City, New York.

About Me
I am a good man who thinks of others before himself. I love busty women. Thats why I joined here. Oh I realize women are complexed at times but I love those sweet loving warm hearted women. I hope to find one full of passion and sexy to make my heart race. Humphery I need to add this comment after a month on this site. Im not here to pay bills or help financially. Almost every contact asks for money. I am looking for love and marriage in the future.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:30 pm

Planetalove

as joseph2013

Lava Place

sthp1000
Начало Регистрация Вход Поиск Просмотр Топ 100 На сайте Поездки Помощь
add to favoritessthp1000
S2653513
Я: 60-летний мужчина
знак зодиака: Лев Лев
нахожусь: Ричмонд, Вирджиния, США
ищу: 50 - 99-летнюю женщину

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sternenwolf » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:47 am

Neue Bilder vom "Baron" - new pictures

Received: from [41.215.160.179] by web161501.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 23 Dec 2013 14:20:55 PST

Ich beschloss, meine löschen, weil ich einige Leute sehen auf Finya nicht real sind :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: , können Sie mir Ihr Bild zu veröffentlichen.

I'd really love to help you getting known by REAL poeple ... :twisted:

So here we go :D

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Danny Scott, dannyscott989@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:29 pm

yahoo avvy

also uses pics on topic

.http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=218597" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sternenwolf » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:49 pm

Diesen kleinen Dre#cks#ck hatte ich länger nicht - und nun schrieb er mich auf FB an ... mit derselben E-Mailadresse wie früher - und er hat sein kriminelles Lügengebilde deutlich erweitert. Scammt jetzt auf FakeBook

Er nennt sich Smile Peter
facebook.com/smile.peter.359
Joined Facebook 12 July 2014 :twisted:

Und sein Traumhaus ist natürlich auch gefälscht :mrgreen:

Original (mit Grundriss) hier
archdaily.com/500277/casa-mr-jc-name-arquitectos/

Received: from [197.251.172.193] ...; Sun, 10 Aug 2014 14:16:09 PDT
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Vodafone Ghana
Services: None detected
Type: Wireless Broadband
Accra

Hi xxx , Thank you for giving me your email address so as to keep in touch , this is peter from facebook , i hope you are having a lovely weekend?
Can you tell me more about yourself and send me some photos of you , hoping to hear from you soon,Peter.

Wenn der Dumm-Mug meint, dass sein Charakter mit der Uniform und der Hütte besser bei jungen Frauen ankommt ... :mrgreen:

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sternenwolf » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:32 pm

Ebenfalls auf Badoo - da wohnt Peterle in Amsterdam :mrgreen:

Das Bild dort ist hier das erste ganz oben - und GIS findet es nicht :evil:

Über mich
I am honest, loving, gentle, affectionate and have good friendship. I feel that a WOMAN is God's undeserved gift :mrgreen: to MAN and she is supposed to be loved, reverenced, protected, respected, and cherished. I feel all is not fair in love and war. That is, I feel you should give someone your best and that you should exercise respect and honesty. I appreciate genuine companionship and soul inspired …
Interessiert an
I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart, is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits.

Persönliche Infos
Orientierung: Ich bin heterosexuell
Aussehen: 175cm (5' 9''), 76kg (168lbs), mollig, weiße Haare und graue Augen
Wohnen: Alleine
Ausbildung: Akademischer Grad :mrgreen:
Sprachen: Englisch, Niederländisch
Job: constrator. Ich habe ein hohes Einkommen :mrgreen:

Return to “Scammer aus Westafrika”