It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:10 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

InfoTracer.com

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Find out who is behind the email
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Me Annchik < martynovannaya@yandex.com>

Zur Diskussion über Romance Scammer aus Russland und Osteuropa
Manorainjan
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Me Annchik < martynovannaya@yandex.com>

Postby Manorainjan » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:55 pm

Pictures stolen from Marina Filimonova:
=>> vk.com/albums12487604?profile=1

From: Me Annchik <andorie1006@yahoo.co.jp> 115.77.146.31, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Asia, 10.8142, 106.6438, Viettel Corporation, viettel.vn

Viele Grube von mir.. Mein Name ist sehr schon und lautet Anna. Ich bin nur noch funfunddreiBig Jahre alt. Also, bin ich eine junge Frau, die noch an Liebe und Herzlichkeit glaubt und ihre Hoffnung auf gluckliche Zukunft und eigene Familie noch nicht verloren hat. Deswegen habe ich mich fur diesen Brief an Sie entschlossen. Ich glaube, Sie verstehen wovon ich rede. Ich mochte mich mit Ihnen bekannt machen. Es scheint mir, als waren Sie ein sehr interessanter und guter Mensch (hoffentlich, stimmt mein Eindruck) Ich wurde mit Vergnugen mich mit Ihnen bekannt machen und uber Ihr Leben erfahren. Was interessiert Sie? Haben Sie Hobbies? Welche Frauen mogen Sie? Moglicherweise konnen wir aneinander Briefe schreiben und auch Freunde werden. Oder sogar mehr. Alles moglich, ne? Ich werde Ihnen dankbar sein, wenn Sie meine Nachricht noch einmal beantworten! Es wird mir sehr angenehm sein, wenn so ein schoner Mensch wie Sie mir seine Aufmerksamkeit schenkt. Es ware super. Was kann ich uber mich kurz sagen? Ich bin eine sehr gutherzige und kontaktfreudige attraktive junge Frau. Und alle meine Freunde wissen es Doch trotz allem habe ich leider bis jetzt keinen echten Mann gefunden, dem ich meine Liebe uberlassen kann. Wahrscheinlich seien Sie so ein Mann? Ich strebe nach wahren Liebesbeziehungen auf die Dauer. Ich werde sehr froh sein, wenn ich Ihre Nachricht bekomme. Ich glaube, dass Sie auch echte Beziehungen mochten, denn ich bin schon mude von Alleinsein. In meinem Brief kann ich an Sie mein Bild und mehr uber mich erzahlen Wenn Sie irgendwelche Fragen an mich haben, werde ich diese mit Vergnugen beantworten, so konnen Sie alles fragen, was Sie wollen. Ich werde mit riesiger Hoffnung auf Ihren Brief warten. Wenn Sie Zeit finden wurden, um ein paar Zeilen an mich zu schreiben, ware es einfach toll. Schreiben Sie an mich, bitte. Ihre neue Bekannte Anna!

More abuses of this picture here:

Badoo:
badoo.com/0396032757/p864539
Darya, 33
Location Moscow, Moscow Oblast, Russia

ImageImageImage

vipdaters.se/profile?username=emmapeteerson
emmapeteerson 36
Stockholm
looking for a man between 34 - 54 years
living not too far away
I am an intelligent beautiful sexy girls who lov.......
Picture posted.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Me Annchik < martynovannaya@yandex.com>

Postby Igulinka » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:55 am

Most likely fake "RECEIVED FROM" email address andorie1006@yahoo.co.jp -->S.

SKYPE ID: rieando1006
Alias: Rie
IP not found

Clones here:

vk.com/id227712944
Maria Sotieva

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

vk.com/id267968524
Alina Ivanova
Birthday:May 2
Current city:Vologda

ImageImageImage

tabor.ru/id8109230
Olenka, 33 (Virgo)
Belarus Belarus , Marina Gorka

vk.com/id157005694
Olga Koroleva
Olga Korolyova
Доставка цветов. Низкие цены!
Birthday:August 9, 1983

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

onlyacowboy
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby onlyacowboy » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:35 am

to: onlyacowboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxl.com
date: Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 3:33 PM
subject: Good morning!
encryption: Standard (TLS)
Hello!
My name is Ana, I was born in Georgia, in the city of Batumi. I am 33 years old. Unfortunately, I had a failure with last relationships with men. And I decided to try to find a man in the internet. I'm looking for friendship. I think that we could talk, and if you are interested in something, then you can ask me questions. Perhaps, over time, our relationship will become more than just a friendship. It remains to be seen. :) I would like you to tell more about myself ... .. I look forward to the answer !!! Ana

ImageImageImage

Hello Mike!
How do you do?
I am pleased that you answered my letter.
I wish we got to know each other and now I want to tell you about myself. I was born on 20 December 1983. How about you? When's your birthday?
I live in Georgia, in the town of Tqibuli. Located 160km from the city of Tbilisi is the capital of our country. The city's population of about 19,000 people.
Thank you for your compliment to me, I am very pleased.
Why did you send such a picture? I don't understand:)
Now I am 33 years old. I've never been married and now I'm lonely. I have no luck in love. I have no children.
I studied at the technical University and graduated in 2003. And now I work as a Manager in the store. I really like my job.
Tell me about your work. You like your job? How often do you have weekend? I would be very pleased to receive your answer.
In my spare time I like to relax, like watching TV, and also to cook food.
In this letter I sent to you my photo. Do you like this picture? I will try to find more photos and send it to you.
Now my time is over and I have to leave. I'll be glad if you will tell me more about you.
Now I want to wish you a nice mood and a wonderful day!
I'll wait for your letter!
Sincerely your friend Ana!

ImageImageImage

Hi Mike!
I want to ask you to do more told about yourself. I tell you about myself and send photos so you might know how I live or what you do, but you don't talk about yourself. Therefore, I beg you, tell me more about your life. I want to know you better and I want us to have good dialogue.
I'll wait for your answer. Ana.

ImageImageImage
Hi Mike!
I want to ask you to do more told about yourself. I tell you about myself and send photos so you might know how I live or what you do, but you don't talk about yourself. Therefore, I beg you, tell me more about your life. I want to know you better and I want us to have good dialogue.
I'll wait for your answer. Ana.
ImageImage
Hello my friend Mike!
I am very pleased to again receive your letter, and my mood has improved! I understand that the letters can not substitute real communication, but I am pleased that our dialogue continues. I used to not have friends from other countries and now I have a strange feeling. I'm glad we met, and I want to know you better.
What a great story you wrote for me. You're not tired of so many to write? Hehe:)
Thanks for your picture, you handsome man.
I want to tell you about my town and how there is a good time. We have in the great outdoors! In the summer my friends and I usually make a picnic and that's a nice vacation. Also in the summer when it's hot outside, we often swim in the river, Tkibuli, and sunbathing on the beach.
Are you a good swimmer? Do you like sunbathing?
I love an active lifestyle! How about you?
The month July is the hottest month of the year. In July the temperature reaches to 25 degrees.
In winter the coldest month is January. In winter the temperature drops to minus 10 degrees.
I love the summer. This is the warmest time of the year and in the summer you can relax in nature!
What is the most favorite time of year for you? Summer or winter? Spring or fall? What's the climate like in your country?
I like to play sports. Every morning I would jog in the street. I used to go to a fitness club, did yoga throughout the year. But unfortunately now I don't have time for this. Perhaps it's laziness :-)
Tell me about your Hobbies more.
Today I want to show you some photos. I hope that you like it.
I look forward to your letters and photos. I want you to tell me more about yourself. I'll wait for your answer.
Sincerely, Ana!
ImageImage

onlyacowboy
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby onlyacowboy » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:55 am

InterChatClearly

Purpose:
pen pal
friendship
living together
traveling
flirt
serious relationship

My appearance
height: 171 - 180 cm (5'6" - 5'9")
weight: 51 - 60 kg (111 - 132 lbs)
build: slender
hair length: long
hair type: wavy
extra: tattoo

My social status
marital status: divorced
children: no children
education: Bachelor's degree

My friends say that I am:
kind, nice, tender

Profile VIPdaters
emmapeteerson
36 year Stockholm
looking for a
between 34 - 54 years living

Multilingual Social Network
IrinaKo
6 April 1980
Ukraine
Psychological orientation: Dominant
Sexual orientation: Hetero
Education: Postgraduate / MA course
Hello my friend Mike!
How are you doing? How is your mood? What is the weather in your town?
Today I have a good mood!
Your letters lift my spirits and when I read this, my face appears a smile!
Yes, you sent me a letter...
But look, it was as I wrote to you 5 numbers long letter and told you about everything! Told you it was interesting. 6 here was your answer: "These wonderful pictures". IS THAT ALL? I wrote almost half of the village and in return get 1 offer and it is not clear and nothing about yourself. Do you think this pleases me?
Now I want to talk about my work. I told you that I worked as a Manager at an electronics store. After I graduated, I immediately started to look for work, but my city is very small and here it was difficult to find a good job. I decided to get a job in the store. At first I didn't like my job, because there was a lot of paperwork, and I had a headache, but eventually I got used to my job and now I like my job. But now all suits me and I like my job. I like to chat with people on my job
Honestly, I don't regret my choice, as this really brings me pleasure. I like to chat with people on my job and help them.
By the way, today I also had dreams. But this time I dreamed about our meeting. I think it would be better if we met face to face. We could much faster get to know each other. Unfortunately, now we have a distance. But this fact doesn't frighten me. We can continue to know each other via e-mail. And if we have a relationship, then I'm ready to meet you. What do you think about this? I'm interested in your opinion.
I want to tell you that I am pleased to communicate with you, and I want to tell you a lot about myself and about my life. Now I'm very glad to have found such a good friend like you!
I think I can trust you and talk about everything. Also I want
Hi!
I'm sorry, but last post really disappointed me.. I thought you were different...
Sorry, but we don't need to communicate more! No respect for the girl...
F*k you!

onlyacowboy
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby onlyacowboy » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:02 am

Aleksandra Bagrova
If a woman feels sexy - she is sexy
Birthday: December 26
Current city: Moscow

10 Jul 2014

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage