It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:47 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

scammers with pictures of Igor

African scammers posing as white men.
Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: SAMMY W or is it MORRIS?

Postby Arabian Nights » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:56 am

Hi Janex and Myra
Can you please post up his http:// for TAGG as am unable to find him with email addy :( We can then also tagg him :D
Many thanks in advance

Please post up http always always :)
Have you GOOGLED today!
POST UP: Site, Profile, Pic, Name, IP, Phone before it is deleted

Sponsor

Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:47 am

he is already removed from Tagged.

Tagged is doing a serious house cleanup. All Tagged profiles posted here are being removed within an hour (sometimes even sooner) of posting.

:cool:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

jessi
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jessi » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:33 am

He is back at WAYN - like Thomas Wolff this time ;)
Get this one - Hi ........ my name is Thomas but my friends call me Tom am a kind caring and loving man , an engineer by profession and a widower, I glanced at your profile and it caught my sight so I thought it will be good if I write you to let you know that my heart feels very positive about you and perhaps we can be friends or more, meanwhile I tend to be quite busy lately because I’m working on a new project. I would love to hear from you asap or add me to your messenger so we can have a chat and get to know more about each other. This is my e-mail thomaswolff22@yahoo.com please fill free to also write me directly.
take care and I hope to hear from you soon.
Tom
Profile:

Name :
Thomas Wolff
Nationality : American
Last login : 4th August 2010

Am a loving and caring man For many years I've traveled about, but now want to stop, settle down with the right woman and live a new life with my son (Anthony), he's really cute and I love him. I like eating good food, drinking good wine and going out to movies, live music and anything else that takes my fancy. I'm fairly spiritual, though not too religious. I've an interest in anything unusual, hidden human knowledge and histories, the greater spirituality beyond the confines of religion, and enjoy discovering and understanding as much about these things as I can. Oh, and I force myself to go running to keep fit....

Am looking for someone to share my life with, I`m not into games and I want to have a serious relationship, hopefully. I`m a very loving person, If I could feel that I`m treated sincerely. I am easy to get along with, very approachable and a good cook ;) If I would be with the right woman in my life, I`m sure she would not regret each day with me. I would rest assure her that I would be the best friend, lover , partner for as long as she could think of. I`m not very picky regarding the physical appearance am more interested in the beauty of the heart.
Am a loving and caring man For many years I've traveled about, but now want to stop, settle down with the right woman and live a new life with my son (Anthony), he's really cute and I love him. I like eating good food, drinking good wine and going out to movies, live music and anything else that takes my fancy. I'm fairly spiritual, though not too religious. I've an interest in anything unusual, hidden human knowledge and histories, the greater spirituality beyond the confines of religion, and enjoy discovering and understanding as much about these things as I can. Oh, and I force myself to go running to keep fit.... Am looking for someone to share my life with, I`m not into games and I want to have a serious relationship, hopefully. I`m a very loving person, If I could feel that I`m treated sincerely. I am easy to get along with, very approachable and a good cook ;) If I would be with the right woman in my life, I`m sure she would not regret each day with me. I would rest assure her that I would be the best friend, lover , partner for as long as she could think of. I`m not very picky regarding the physical appearance am more interested in the beauty of the heart.

Eye Colour Brown
Hair Colour Brown
Build Medium
Height 6' 2' (188 cm)
Occupation Engineering
Education Masters
Religion Christianity
Ethnic Origin White/Caucasian

Thomaswolff's Favorites

Film twilight
Type of music pop music and blues and R&Bs
Song Not specified yet
Band/Group Not specified yet
Person Not specified yet
Quote love your neighbour as you love your self
Place to party california
Place to relax canada
Place to holiday scotland
Book william sharkspare
Sport golf
On Facebook with the same e-mail

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

thomaswolff22@yahoo.com

Postby Arabian Nights » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:57 am

http:// FB

Thomas Wolff
same picture as already posted
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 795&v=info" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Basic Info
Sex: Male
Interested In: Women
Looking For: Friendship, Dating, A Relationship
Current City: Santa Monica, California

Added Profile picture 2 months ago ;)
Have you GOOGLED today!

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:59 am

Hi Janex and Myra
Can you please post up his http:// for TAGG as am unable to find him with email addy :( We can then also tagg him :D
Many thanks in advance

Please post up http always always :)
I normally do as i know 'Tagged search' is a bitch!

In this case i couldnt as he was deleted at the same time as i was posting!!!! :D
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Arabian Nights » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:10 am

:) Thankyou Janex :)
actually any sight is a bitch, as the email addresses change soooooooo often :) :evil: :twisted:

It is very very good to see that the scammer is getting a harder time on some social network sites :D

So here is to all the diligence and hard work you folk are doing :applause: :applause: :applause:

and a BIG THANKYOU :party: :party:
Have you GOOGLED today!

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:10 am

on MYB as james williams, 50 yo from NY
http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cm ... I5MDUxMTIx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:11 pm

found this by chance when checking on somebody different

http:/ /www.beautifulthaibride.com/users_new.ph ... uid=104020
guy in front of boat
desmond4luv
City: blank

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:27 am

also on the German social net WKW
guy with kid
smart.larsson@yahoo.com

his yahoo profile states: Smart :D , Male

Hello Dear,
I am a new member here, and i like the little you wrote in your profile, and it makes my heart stop beating ,that's because Your photo has a beauty that i find in no other profile... As long as my heart beats, i shall seek out your soul and be fulfilled!.We seem to have some little interest that could be developed and might lead to something of a life time together..
My name is Smart Larsson from Sweden but based in the (UK), in Liverpool, and I am 48 years old. I'm also a widower, and my hobbies are reading, dancing, swimming, watch comedy movie, play music, like country music and i also like to go to the beach with my love. So i want to walk hand to hand, kicking dust with our toes, smile, and laugh together with who is ready to open her hearts to love and be loved again.
So if you are interested in opening your heart to love and been loved again, so just send me your chat id, so that we can get to know more about each other, and then i can also send you my photos. So i am into sales and marketing, which involve the buying and selling of industrial and estate building materials both in and outside (UK). I lost my both parents, when i was very young, and i am the only child of my parents, and i also lost my wife 4 years ago, and i have a son called Steve, he is 9 years old.
I want you to know this, if you love before, and it fails, you have to know that there is always a second chance, and dont let the distance, age, and language be the problem, because i have always promise myself to relocate to anywhere in the world, where i will find my true love.
My wish here is to get involve in a serious relationship, that will lead to something else like marriage. Here is my chat id (smart.larsson@yahoo.com) or (smart_larsson1@hotmail.com, so do add me on this, so that we can know more about ourselves better on chat. So hope to hear from you on this soon.

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:07 pm

A friend send this information to me

christopherscott04@yahoo ......also th address he wanted money sent to.......#5 unity street ikeja..lagos nigeria23401

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_BWC7DE2PZ3LXDY3RQSC5MHO2VY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
christopher
* Männlich(male)
Mitglied seit(member since): 22.02.2010

asked for the whole emailaddress now

edit...adress changed because I got the informaion now
christopherscott04@yahoo.com
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Desmonnd; markdes07@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:16 pm

have been in contact with him several times, so why not once more :lol:
mayor1D96
* 40 years old
* Dallas, TX
* Divorced, Man seeking Woman
* For A Date, Friendship, Marriage, Long-term Relationship, Intimacy/Physical Chemistry, Marriage & Children, Email/Chat
* Logged in: 36 minutes ago
* Last Update: 5/6/2010
Custody: Don't live with me
Want kids: (not answered yet)
Height: 6' 5" (196 cm)
Body style: Athletic/Fit
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Smoke: Non-Smoker
Drink: On occasion
Education: Some College
Annual income: Over $100,000
About Me:
Am very outgoing,communicati ve,easy going,outspoken,I'm also a very Romantic type,,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell m e maybe I'm just laid back,
I am looking for:
Am very outgoing,communicati ve,easy going,outspoken,I'm also a very Romantic type,,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell m e maybe I'm just laid back,L.O.L...I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to receive.I am a lone child as well,I love watching Movies,Television,li stening to Music,Singing,Readin g,Writing poems,Swimming,playi ng football

thank you for your massage :mrgreen: ..how are you doing today?i realy want to here from you soon...here is my id so you can add me..i try to add you but my messenger messing up..here is my id markdes07 at yah dot come

Mark Desmonnd invites you to connect
Join Mark Desmonnd on Yahoo! Messenger

X-Originating-IP: 216.226.75.14
Hostname: mia-static-216-226-75-14.newcom-intl.com
ISP: MediaDefender
Organization: NewCom International
Proxy: None detected
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP

yahoo avatar the well-known guy
yahoo profile: Mark, Male - New Mexico

MaggieMay
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby MaggieMay » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:05 pm

It appears he is at it again!
see below

M, 45, Dallas, TX
05-09-2010 at 9:46 AM
File Complaint

Subject: hi

Hello,Am DESMOND,i divoce five years ago,since then i have been lonely..and I do travel a lot..Am very outgoing,communicati ve,easy going,outspoken,I'm also a very Romantic type,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,L.O.L...I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to receive.I am a lone child as well,I love watching Movies,Television,li stening to Music,Singing Reading,Writing poems,Swimming,playi ng football.Am looking for God Fearing,Kind,Honest, Trustworthy with a great sense of humor.....A woman that will love me for who i am..A woman that i can wake up with a romantic in the morning,Someone that will tell me what i did wrong when i offend her and i will go down on my knees and Apologise to her.....I am a hopeless romantic.A woman that will walk beside me not at the front of me,A woman that will always believe in us as a Couples...A woman that i can start telling myfriends about her when she walk toward me..that her the Queen of my heart, That's her the woman that mean the world to me,A woman that i can take out to get
her hair and nails Done....I am so flattered,speechless and just amazed at you.I couldn't believe what I was reading.You are so sweet inside and That's what am looking for in my dream woman (INNER BEAUTY)am from TEXAS but am presenly in WEST AFRICA ON business trip..Distance to me is nothing but a thing of the mind if we share something special (REAL LOVE ) we can move mountains...i hope to chat with you on Here is my ,,,markdes07@ y/a/h/()/()/ 'c()m.Staybless
DESMOND

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:20 pm

tenderlovingguy
guy in front of boat
[New Member] :mrgreen:
* 48 years old
* Baltimore, MD
* Widowed, Man seeking Woman
* For A Date, Friendship, Marriage, Long-term Relationship
* Logged in: 1 hour ago and online
* Last Update: 9/4/2010
Have kids: 1
Custody: Don't live with me
Want kids: I'm not sure if I want to have children
Height: 5' 10" (178 cm)
Body style: Average/Medium Build
Ethnicity: Multiracial :lol:
Religion: Catholic
Smoke: Non-Smoker
Drink: On occasion
Education: Master's Degree
Annual income: $50,000 - $100,000
About Me:
I am honest and easy going,easy to talk to and down to earth.........
I am looking for:
someone tender and caring, full of love and loves to laugh, have fun and ready for a serious relationship that is likely to lead to marriage............

torild
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby torild » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:22 pm

i recognice this man, he asked for friendship on facebook a while ago.., but he is deleted and blocked.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Authur; jamesauthur01@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:29 pm

again on WKW
with the well-known pics

Hello Sunshine,
My name is James Authur, Your profile seems so honest, touching and i love the foto there cos it has all being what i have being searching for so many years.We seem to have so much in common and if given an opportunity it might lead to some feeling that could be developed and lead to something soonest...
I am a man who believe so much in love and fun.I am 49years old, i will be 50 in couple of months. I am into Sales and Marketer of industrial chemicals and hospital equipment .I am an independent man who love working and planning and in search of a lovely woman who will for ever remain my life partner as well growing older together. Some characters about me is that . I don't smoke, but drink occasionaly, i love Vacation,outing with family,beach walk,as well as shopping. I love ladies who enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share travel, passion, fine food, intellectual discussion as well as sitting in front of the fireplace.All this i missed somuch from a woman cos since the few years i lost my wife i have really come to know the real value of a woman in every man's life cos it has not been easy without a woman in my life and i have manage to bear, but by each day passing it is more getting lonely for me..Cos the mother of my only son called shaun who will be 8 in a couple of months, died of a high blood pressure :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: due to a shaked from a gasily car accident she had some years back. Once again your profile is interesting and i really want to know more about you and getting to meet soon cos all i want is to be a happy man again and also make some one happy too . I want you to know that, the greatest gift to every men eyesight is having their eyes set on a woman like you and making it come true to have you as a partner.
My wish here is to get involve in a Serious relationship/marriage,or wish to meet a lady who intend to get into a long term/serious relationship.I know you feel we are way too far from each other, but i strongly believe we still have to write each other or have a chat with one another,this will enable us to know ourselves much more better as well as considering relocation.... Once again your profile is interesting and i really want to know more about you and getting to meet you as soon as possible.
I will be glad to have a chat online with you on or you can write to me on my personal email address(jamesauthur01@yahoo.com)or(jamesauthur101@live.com) this way we can get to stay out off wkw and we might be able to keep constant communication, please send me your mail address so that i add you to my private email addres for us chat and get to each there either yahoo or msn and you can as well send me your email address and some other nice photos from you direct to my personal email address.And i also want you to know distance can never be a problem cos i am truly ready to move to any part where i finds my true love, i also want you to know that i am often at wkw here please write to my mail address please i wait to hear from you again on my mail...
James..

Return to “White Males”