It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Kevin Rockwood from FH

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

straitman09@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:09 am

person.com
USER ID: 6364950
Nickname: straitman
Name: George
State/Region: Maryland
City: Baltimore
For: an honest and mature woman,,,very romantic that knows how to huge and what he want from herself and from life. serious woman loving babe that will make me smile.

straitman: Babe , if you care to know me better ... you can add me up on straitman09 on your messenger or you just send me yours so i can add you here... i will enjoy getting in-torch with you always... hope to hear back from you soon.. take good care of your self and good bye for now...
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

straitman09@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Lioness1

Bookmark and Share

Re: Francois Lepain francoislepain@hotmail.fr

Postby Lioness1 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:08 pm

Encore une fois: WESTERN UNION? :D

Hotmail (0)
Messenger
SkyDrive

Messenger

SLTP MON AMOUR‏

13:43

Antworten
francois lepain

An XXXX

coucou mon amour j'espère que sa va chez toi je pense beaucoup a toi et tu me manque beaucoup mais si je suis pas assez en ligne ces temps si c'est que je cherche un compte mais je ne trouve pas s'il te plait essaie avec WESTERN UNION rien qu'une fois je t'en supplie car je n'ai pas eu de compte je t'en prie mon amour fait le pour notre amour et pour mon fils qui est encore a l'hôpital je t'adore et je te remercie d'avance bisouss

ton amour FRANÇOIS EN ATTENDANT UNE SUITE FAVORABLE

Lioness1

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lioness1 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:02 pm

2ième coordonnées bancaires!

Windows Live
Hotmail
Messenger
SkyDrive
MSN

Zurück zu Nachrichten

voici la nouvel adresse du compte j'attend ton ok pour aller prendre l'argent donc si tu l'a fait dit moi‏

francois lepain

An XXXXX

Monsieur Ngoran Landry Arnaud Kouaoh

Établissement...........CI08

Guichet..................01091

Numéro de compte.....09100345872

Cle RIB..................38

banque ................ SGBCI

envoie moi une autorisation pour aller chercher l'argent des que c'est fait bisous

Auto: Fw: Here Is The Hotel Bank Detail My Love.
Hide Details

XXXX

TO:

XXXX@yahoo.com

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Darnell Wright, darnell.brideau@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:16 am

lovingdarnell on single123

United States
State:
New York
City:
brokyn
Zip Code:
Description:
Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you.
To be persuasive we must be believable; to be believable we must be credible; to be credible we must be truthful
Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip
The most important persuasion tool you have in your entire arsenal is integrity.
If your success is not on your own terms, if it looks good to the world but does not feel good in your heart, it is not success at all.”

junkmail:

Hello, am Darnell, a Godly man and a believer, am new here and all i want is to meet a God fearing lady that i can call mine, because the book of 1 corinthians 13:1-3 says..If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.i hope we could share aspirations together so as to gain friendship and i hope our friendship will lead to something special.Here is my private email address{darnell.brideau@yahoo.com}, write me

On FB:
http://www.facebook.com/darnell.wright.906" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Darnell Wright
Lives in Atlanta, Georgia
From Atlanta, Georgia
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Lioness1

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lioness1 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:35 pm

MSN IM offline - Il cherche l`argent! :mrgreen:

francois lepain sagte (14:57)
cc mon amour je t'ai envoyé le nouveau compte que j'ai eu si c'est fait dit moi
francois lepain sagte (14:58)
j'irai chercher l'argent bisouus

Lioness1

Bookmark and Share

Re: Facebook

Postby Lioness1 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:26 pm

This bad Facebook scammer gave me a second bank account detail! :cool:

2ième coordonnées bancaires
voici la nouvel adresse du compte j'attend ton ok pour aller prendre l'argent donc si tu l'a fait dit moi‏

francois lepain

An XXXXX

Monsieur Ngoran Landry Arnaud Kouaoh

Établissement...........CI08

Guichet..................01091

Numéro de compte.....09100345872

Cle RIB..................38

banque ................ SGBCI

envoie moi une autorisation pour aller chercher l'argent des que c'est fait bisous

And now he is waiting for his money - Il cherche l`argent maintenant...! :mrgreen:

My warning to all of you: be very careful there on Fb! Trust nobody!

Lioness1

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lioness1 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:23 pm

MSN IM offline - La banque et l`argent! :cool:

Unterhaltungsverlauf anzeigen

francois lepain sagte
bisouuss
et merci d'avance pour l'argent je vais voir si sa y est
j'y vais toute suite
bisouus*
coucou je suis aller a la banque et j'ai pas reçu la somme
donc sltp j'attend ta reponse
bisouuuss
et mon fils franck te fait un coucou aussi
donc si c'est confirmer dit le moi
je t'adore

francois lepain sagte (15:25)
laisse moi un message email
francois lepain sagte (15:26)
car j'attend toujours ceque tu dira car j'ai rien reçu comme argent dans le compte
bisouus sltp j'attend ton message email
francois lepain sagte (15:40)
tu me repond ou pas

pandora249
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

African scammer

Postby pandora249 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:24 pm

I checked these pictures out on Google images and they report that these images are used in many instances for scamming. He is on Oasis.com. Using user name of tallandromanticsexy. Saying own name is Herbert Ridelle. Using email of herbertridelle@yahoo.co.uk. Saying he lives in Swindon but working in Dubai with a son of 7 in New York living with elderly uncle. He is a widow with wife dying when son was three months old.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

johnteemak@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:08 pm

Banned from Badoo
John 47, USA

email leads to this moron
datanta.com/user-view_user-633882.html
adeniyi tunde
I'm a
Men from Nigeria :twisted:
Ideal Date: should be cool,tolerant and sexy,very romantic...you can mail me at johnteemak@yahoo.com.....you can get to know more of me

Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Westley Adam, westleyadam26@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Hoverspot
UserId=3274742
Westley
Male, 38 Years Old
From Addison, IL

Hello baby .. How are you doing ? i am impressed after going through your profile and i was wondering u would like to chat my email address is westleyadam26@yahoo.com i will be looking forward to have conversation with you soon if u would like to thanks and happy weekend ...Smile !!!!

chaos
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Kevin Rockwood from FH

Postby chaos » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:59 pm

i dont know where to start...im new at this but i have alot of usernames with kevin's pics. most are from flirtomatic. im not sure if they are there anymore but ill tell you what they go under. just please be aware on this site...........
brucemicheal (57) from new york.... Hot Muscle 629(49) US....zackstizz(60) atlanta, ga....Kinky Mystery027(44) US....welz72(43) US....Ruthless Rodeo130(48) colorado...kelvinmike78 it was blank...dancingdog847(48)baltimore...james.mark621 (49) UK...hot chance995(52) germany,Pa....straitman09 it was blank....peterson.randy29(48) UK....herrydavid...dont know where. Most on here have a yahoo email and messenger. i didnt talk to all of them but it had his pic on there. just be aware...im sure theres more.

THATS ALL I HAVE FOR NOW BUT JUST BE CAREFUL

Belladonna43
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Belladonna43 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:55 am

I had an experience with a man who claimed his name was Andrew Phillips from the UK and was a widow who's wife Tracy died 4 years ago from breast cancer and he had a 7 year old son, named Kelvin.

He started emailing me off of Badoo where I had a profile looking for friendship only and our chats became more intense leading to having him requesting that I divorce my husband and move to the UK with him. He even consider requesting that I leave my children behind in the name of the strong Love he felt for me.

I was suspicious right from the beginning because of the way he wrote... considering the degree he claimed to have, has writing skills were very poor. I was pretending to believe everything he said to try and get more information about him and eventually report him to the authorities and right when I thought I had him, he disappeared and never came back online...it has been over 3 days that I haven't seen him online. He sent me pictures of Kevin Rock wood claiming it was him but I googled the pictures and found out they were not pictures of him...I also googled the phone number he gave me and it linked me to a site of a company with his email address but the site was almost empty with info about products that were not even related to the type of job he told me he worked on.

The name he used was Andrew Phillips and his email address was evang.jones@hotmail.com. the phone number he gave me was 447035963675.---redirect phone number not real UK number, M

I did call him but privately ensuring my personal info wouldn't b displayed on his end and he had a strong Nigerian accent... I knew he was a scam but I needed to get him before he moved on to the next victim.
his avatar

Has anyone else experienced the same or similar situation?
lot of member here have experienced like you meet a scammer in Badoo or other site. just read around here and you will know what to do in the future to handle this situation , M
Last edited by minerva on Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: add avatar and comment

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:46 pm

Scammers isolate their victims from their families, in order to get a firmer grip of them emotionally (financially) :

This anonymous loveletter massmailing Nigerian uses stolen model pics, a well-known fake UK phone number service and wants to isolate you from who could (and would) have advised you against sending (more) money.

In the end you would have been broke AND isolated. :(

^Normal modus operandi of Nigerian love scams if you do not block him right now. Don´t tell the criminal anything, just disappear. Otherwise you will be the target of his numerous other fake profiles.

Finally, please learn about email headers, that is, headers. Click that link in my signatureline and feel free to post one or two here, for additional evidence, and for yourself. :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:50 am

jamesmarcus on netlog

Name
James marcus
Date of birth
29/02/1980
United States

Am James Marcus 30 yrs of age, single with no kids, 5'9',brown eyes, black hair, Caucasian(white), i have a Clever Quick Witted sense of humor,Am looking women thats is not to hurt that we can make love and be a business partner And i will like if you can IM me at james.marcus01@yahoo.com And i will wait to hear from you soon
Thanks

His yahoo avatar is of Brad from FH. :lol:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Johnson William; <seedrealjohnson@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:07 pm

Username: seedrealjohnson

Email: seedrealjohnson@yahoo.com

User IP 216.172.135.84

EGIHosting
OrgId: EGNL-1
Address: 55 S. Market St.
Address: Suite 1616
City: San Jose
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 95133

Full Name
johnson william

About me
Well a little about me...I'm the type of person who loves to meet new and warm-hearted people. I am a very sweet and caring person who is always there for anyone when they need me. I'm never shy to express my feelings toward someone, especially if I am very interested in them. I am a very big sucker when it comes to love and romance. I like to have fun just like the next person does. I'm pretty much open to anything, I also like to cuddle and take nice romantic walks, but mostly someone I can just go out with and just have plain fun, no matter what it is.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
carlifornia,san jose

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
artist

Email give a Hit in FB for Johnson Williams from Bronx

http://www.facebook.com/johnson.w.johnson" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “White Males”