It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:44 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Freedom Vico, freedomvico99@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Freedom Vico, freedomvico99@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri May 31, 2013 9:42 am

saymehi .com/profile.php?ID=91112
freedomvico
- 48 y/o male
- califonia, USA
- engineer
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2013-05-30 14:13:29
- ID: 91112
i am an easy going person, in pursuit of happiness, aspiring and determine. i love learning reading, and people who are sincere and focus.

Hi, how are you today? i know this might sound weird but am serious and i dont have time to play around. i was searching for a life companion here when i came across your profile, you look like a happy woman i am in pursuit of happiness.i will love to know more about you. i am a busy man and don't come here often. i will really like us to hook up and get to know each other better, please i will be waiting to hear from you... bye.

Hello, I'm freedom, from california USA..... I am an engineer working with occidental petroleum here in california. I am a single father with a lovely daughter, i would love to know you better and probably start up a relationship with you. awaiting your reply.

i would really love to know you more, I'm coming to the UK for an official assignment soon and i wanna meet you

you are very funny, talking like you are so sure of what you are saying... but guess what? you are giving me more reason to like you more. Are you on face book? if you are, you can add me on. freedomvico99@yahoo.com, see you there, much love.

Image Image
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Freedom Vico, freedomvico99@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri May 31, 2013 9:52 am

FACEBOOK
facebook.com/freedom.vico
Freedom Vico
Went to Lincoln Park High School
Lives in Bakersfield, California
From Baker City, Oregon

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Freedom Bruce Vico, freedomvico99@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri May 31, 2013 10:03 am

badoo.com/01237414874
Freedom Bruce Vico 55, Miami, FL
About me
i am an easy going person in pursuit of happiness,
Interested in
i am in search of a loving and caring life companion, she has to be sincere, tolerance and be a real woman. i am an engineer by profession, i love sincere and easy going persons
Work: petrol chemical engineer, occidental petroleum. I have a high income
Napoleon Bonaparte

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Alexandra Maximillien, alexandramaximillien@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:11 am

Alexandra Maximillien, alexandramaximillien@yahoo.com <--- man named Alexandra!! :D

AlexandraX

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Looking for a woman between 37 - 99, for serious relationship
Horoscope:Taurus
Body Type:about average
Weight:154 lbs (70 kg)
Height:6’0” (183 cm)
Hair color: other
Eye color:brown
Education:bachelors degree
Marital Status:widowed
Ethnicity:white / caucasian

About
I am looking for a partner in life who has similar morals, goals and dreams. I need someone who is honest, easy-going, funny, loyal, adventurous, romantic, cute, athletic and smart. I would like to share some interests as well. I am extremely loyal and my partner comes first, and is the most important part of my life! To me, life is about sharing quality time with the people you love, doing what you are passionate about, and seeking out new experiences and adventures. I love to have fun and learn. I love being outside and seeing new places, but I also love to be at home.I am active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accommodating,romantic,compassionate,tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I am also a one woman,man ,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,watching TV,Movies and comedies, Family is extremely important to me. I will not settle for anything less than my dream woman and I will do what it takes to meet her! I would love to treat her like a queen and be treated like a king. I am passionate,smart, generous, athletic, idealistic, and hopeful to meet my match! and want a good woman with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated,age or Distance difference do not matter to me at all,as long as she loves me,I want a relationship that will last forever,lead to marriage and won't fade no matter what!!!

junkmail:
I am Alexandra Maximillien,Glad to read back from you.... I was just checking my message and notice Your letter/email. Thank you for writing and the interest in me. I like to say you sound like are a very good woman and I'm sure that most men would like to write you or go out with you and have fun, but I'm not here to do the same . I'm a "one woman man" and I don't like one night stands and it's very hard to find a descent woman on line. What can I say,that you haven't heard a hundred times before from different men that will make you see the difference in me ? And what can I do to make you believe in me that I am for real,not here to play games?
Alex
alexandramaximillien@yahoo.com

Image Image

Received: from [69.64.50.143] - Hosting Solutions
From: Alexandra Maximillien <alexandramaximillien@yahoo.com>

ALL About Me

I am European with German/Welsh/Irish Background born and raised in Berlin Germany.I have lived in Germany all my life but just recently migrated to the states 7 months ago to start a new chapter of life and be able to forgot about my past so i now live alone here in the states. I have been widowed for 6yrs and i had a daughter named Elisa.

I attended the University of Dundee Scotland School of Petrochemical, Mineral Land Management area of emphasis where i majored in Geology and Petrochemicals. I work contract basis alone as an Individual Oil contractor in the research for oil for major Oil companies.

My job gives me all the time in the world and i can work from anywhere in the world since it's unlike Usual Regular Job.My work is rewarding, exciting and lucrative. I have been asked to start a US oil and gas production company for a large independent Asian oil and gas company headquartered in Middle east.

I needed to start a new life and that made me moved to the states now and have loved it so much here. I have a very passionate nature (I guess I'm a typical German), which is why, after the death of my late wife, I devoted myself to my son and did not date and he's in the College now. I didn't feel like I could fill my daughter needs and get involved in a relationship where I give so much of myself. Now that i am balanced and independent, I feel like it's my time again. I enjoy traveling with a special friend, going out for dinners and dancing, and slowly stepping out into the dating arena. It's new territory after all these years -- kind of scary sometimes, but I'm always up for new adventure.

Alex

From Readnotify:

Opened 12-Jul-13 at 21:09:11pm (UTC -7:00) - 2hours57mins37secs after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (196.46.245.48:56295), (196.46.245.50:61730),falcon210.server4you.de (69.64.50.143:49874)
^^^ proxy didn't work!! :twisted:

facebook.com/alexandra.maximillien
Alexander Maximillien
Worked at Self Employed (Business)
Studied at University of Dundee, Scotland
Past: Berlin International School
Lives in Miami, Florida
From Berlin, Germany

phone numbers +2348062318597 and +447024022452
Interesting conversation here:
justanswer.com/fraud-examiner/7o9zt-pretty-sure-person-romance-scammer-has.html
looks like somebody just wasted their money, we could have said the same, but FOR FREE!! :mrgreen:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alexandra Maximillien, alexandramaximillien@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:31 am

since February 21 on FB too
Alexander Maximillien
About
Worked at Self Employed (Business)
Studied at University of Dundee, Scotland
Past: Berlin International School