It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:20 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Arrigo Carlo <arrigocarlo368@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as white men.
Sakura
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Arrigo Carlo <arrigocarlo368@yahoo.com>

Postby Sakura » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:25 am

"Benedetto Clemente" have write me at March, 10, 2014 on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/clemente.benedetto1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Works in Benedetto Art & Craft Design Ltd
Studied in University of Oxford
Lives in London, United Kingdom

He wrote:
1) Greetings to you my dear! It's my pleasure to write you because i find your profile picture very attractive . A pretty lady like you should be adored forever.With due respect .I look forward to hear from you soon.Bye.

2) Thank you very much for your response back to me ! How was your day over there and I hope you are doing great over there also, If so glory be to God almighty .
How old are you , what about your kids too and Tell me more about yourself and i most confuse to you that your look very charming and Attractive , Well i look forward to hear little about you soon , Bye for now.

3) Yes my dear ! I am so glad to hear from you
I am 50 years Old and I have a Daughter and She is 12 years old ! I am from Italian and I base in Uk with my only Daughter and I lost her mother years ago and I am a single father and live alone .

4) Okay my dear and I will leave my mobile number +44 701 007 4476 so you can call me when you get home so we could get to know each other more batter okay .

5) Good morning my dear ***** ! How are you doing today ? I hope that you are doing fine over there and If so glory be to God almighty my dear . I look forward to hear from you my dear queen ! Give me time to see you online so that we both well get to chat my dear queen , Bye for now .

6) Okay my dear ! My dear I am so glad to meet your kind of person my dear and I will be so glad to hear your pretty and charming voice my dear and I will like you to call me when you are at home okay so we both will get use to each other my dear ******.

7) Good evening my dear! I miss your message so much and I was thinking that you forget me my dear and You know that i gave you my mobile number so that you can call me anytime and I was really waiting for your phone call that you are online and You are busy at work or at home and you know what i mean my dear Margarita okay . Kisses and beautiful hug darling .

8) Good evening my dear ***** ! I am so sorry for not about to respond back to your messages to me my dear . I look forward t o hear from you very soon my dear , Bye for now.

9) Okay my dear ! I am so happy to hear from you my dear and I really miss you so much my dear *****! I look forward to hear from you my dear , Bye for now .

Then he wrote to me to my private email from this address: clemente.benedetto@yahoo.com

My pretty Queen ! how are you doing right now and I hope that you are doing great over there ?and If so glory be to God almighty . I miss your charming message you do sent to me and I look forward to hear from you my dear ***** .

I checked his IP 211.24.103.100 and its appreared from
State/Region: Kuala Lumpur
City: Kuala Lumpur

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:21 pm

Also On Facebook as :
1) AUSTIN ZUZU CHARLES
facebook.com/austinzuzu?fref=ts

2) Bryan Desmond
facebook.com/bryan.desmond.54

3) Desmond Donald
facebook.com/desmond.donald.921

Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Michael Winstone; <michael_winstone@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:20 pm

michael_winstone

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Fredericia
Marital status: Separated
Children: I want children
Religion: Christian
Education: PhD

Personal Description:

I'm Michael Winstone , a danish man and a single parents. I am not open to many people because i keep less friends.I'm usually quiet and i don't really like attention. So if i like you enough to show you the real me, you must be very special. I'm a cheeky, shy, loving, caring, funny, mischievous, romantic, spontaneous, affectionate & genuine man with great personality and a old fashion morals.

I want a woman that knows how to love a man. how to show and recieve affection.. Who is romantic and knows how to romance a man. Who knows it takes work and communication to have a relationship....I am looking for a woman who has a positive outlook on life, optimistic,
intelligent, honest, caring and loving..Not a players. no drama's, no scammer, no cheaters or a man that likes to playing head games. Shooooo if you are.... Don't be afraid ill only bite if you want me too.. he gets whip out *crack* down woman not all at once.

......... writes

Hello
How are you doing there today? I am happy to meet with you here. I'm Michael , Can we can to get know each other better?
expecting your reply.

96.47.226.22 ..... from the Bad IP-List here

IPTelligent LLC
OrgId: IPTEL-1
Address: 2115 NW 22nd Street
Address: #C110
City: Miami
StateProv: FL
PostalCode: 33142

Email give a Hit in FB for Pa Michael Winstone from Edinburgh/UK; lives in Nørre Lyngby, Nordjylland/DK

https://www.facebook.com/pamichael.winstone" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gorge Apolio, phone number 971-258-1681

Postby Myra » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:17 pm

vk
Gorge Apolio

Hometown:paris
Languages:English, Français

Current city:California
Mobile: 971-258-1681
Facebook: Gorge Apolio
Career
Company: Rig Engineer
California, 2012–2014

and already in the forum ;)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael Winstone; <michael_winstone@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:42 pm

FB
Gorge Apolio
About
Managing Director at Toronto District School Board
Studied at York University
Lives in California City, California
From Paris, France

all his pics are posted in main thread

Contact Information
Mobile Phones
+1 971-258-1681
:twisted:

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alex Deckson, alexdeckson@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:44 pm

vk
Alex Deckson
Studied at:University of Bristol '74

Current city: Bristol
Education
College or university: University of Bristol '74
Department: Engineering
Major: Mechanical engineering

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Robert Lucas - robert_lucas123@outlook.com

Postby Pandora » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:33 am

skype robert.lucas205

tagged.com
Robert L

Last Active: an hour ago
Profile Views: 387 times
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Other
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

Image Image

messages on tagged
I was just searching through the site and your profile caught my fancy and I don’t mind having you as friend so we can see if we have something in common to share, if the chemistry will work between us...they say it take's just a 'hello' to make a friend but it takes more than that to keep one, so lets start from here.

I want to say thanks for your reply and i will like you to please send me your personal email address so i can be able to send to you my picture add you for chat and then also tell you something about myself too okay because i will not be on this site for long so please i will wait to hear from you or you can better still email to me direct on my address which is robert_lucas123@outlook.com and here is also my skype robert.lucas205

robert.lucas205

Unitd Kingdom

Gave me a second email address robert_lucas123@yahoo.com :D

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006240826332
Robert Lucas
From London, United Kingdom
no pic
Joined FB 35 minutes ago :twisted:
Last edited by Pandora on Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:41 am

=> IP: 95.141.20.196
ISP: Kaia Global Networks Ltd.

common mugu proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

SallyHow
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SallyHow » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:08 am

His is now on fb going with the name Owen Desmond now.

FB profile,

About

Worked at Civil Engineering
Studied at Limerick City College
Past: Villiers School, Limerick
From Limerick, Ireland
100004383135647@facebook.com
Birthday
29 September 1963

His messages:-

Are you busy?
Hmmmn
That's good
Well am a single father with a beautiful daughter
Have u traveled out before
Do u leave alone

Then:-

i work as a civil engineer
u didnt mention to me where u have traveled to
have been to the state and to some europe countries too close to me
have been to germany holland france and so on
Do u speak English on phone?

within 3 days of the chat after he knows what i do as a living:-

There is something I have noticed after we chat earlier on
Buy can't really figure it out babe
I think I like u
And would love to meet u someday
I don't care where u are from babe
Who are u with
And also how long has it been since u had a good sex
Just send me your yahoo mail address if u have one so I can I send u emails sometimes
Was thinking u could get a yahoo messenger on ur phone
It will make it easy for is to communicate anytime we want to babe

within 4 days, he said:-
Am missing u
Haven't met u in person and we belly talk in here that's why it baffles me a lot
I just want to be close to u
I could come to u want me to
Distance means nothing to me when it comes to the thing of the earth
If it is the will of God for us to be together and leave together as one happy family then so be it
I know my daughter will surely love u

8 days later, he said:-
My suggestion is for u to get a yahoo messenger on ur phone and a yahoo address so we can always send each other messages and chat when we want to. I miss u
I need u to be there for me and I will do the same too always
I want u to able to tell me everything about u and what is going on with u out there everyday and in will do the same babe
Am falling for u and i don't know why

...etc etc. He has suggested marriage and relocation very soon. The messages exchanged were way to long for me to keep on posting. But he often mentioned (or asked) (1) God brought us together, (2) he was going to Church, (3) he divorced his wife because his wife was cheating on him with his best friend. She also did drugs and drink too much; (4) I did not get any younger; (5) Love does not cost a thing; (6) Love is the most important things on earth, distance does not matter; (7) what is the time on my country; (8) am i alone; (9) his duagther was 11 years old, on boarding school; (10) he was very lonely and horny

I notice from his fb that he seems to be targeting Asian women now, from HK, Taiwan and Phillippines. He opened the account mid-June 2014. Not sure anyone fell yet. The last acitivties was he updating his photo on 24 July 2014. My first language isn't English. His written english looks very good to me. But even before i found this site, i suspect i was talking to different ppls becuase the style of conversation changed... He was terribly sweet usually, but there were times he resorted to insult, personal attack, manipulation and guilt trap. After been terrible, he became very sweet very quickly and suddently. I thought he was a mental nutcase before i found this site and realized this is a scam.

Hope my account helps.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

254-304-5989

Postby Bix » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:10 pm

datehookup
apex147
Am an open minded,gentle,creative,adventurous,romantic,real, playful and understanding person,I love pets,cooking,reading and honest people... I'd like to meet someone whom i can trust and be honest with me..I want to meet a woman that is understanding & very hardworking woman. I'd like to meet that special woman to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care,one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys together. Someone to grow with me & love me unconditionally, someone I can trust without a doubt and she trust me too

Hey dear, sorry i haven't been able to write to you, i was away on a business trip. Am kindof new on here... don't know much about the site, just went through your profile, took a look at it and was interested in getting to know the pretty lady behind the smile and profile, chat and know ourselves and see things from there, what do you think?
You can text me on my mobile number: 254 304 5989, i'll reply you
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

TheRealSlimShady
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby TheRealSlimShady » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:24 pm

I am the Real Slim Shady so to speak, or to all of you, the real owner of these images. I encourage all of you who have been approached by these scammers to file a report with the IC3, which is a branch of the US FBI dealing with internet crime.

http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have filed my own complaint with no reply, but I think everyone should get their contact with these criminals on record. Perhaps the authorities will eventually take notice.

This romance scam is alive and well, and the rate at which I am being contacted by victims is increasing. At this point, it's about 1 new victim every few days.

Be safe out there.

Dr. Mark

Sonne72
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Andrea Tony, +447950534003 & andrea.tony@yahoo.com

Postby Sonne72 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:26 pm

I met him last year at match.com. His name was Andrea Tony from London, interior designer and owner of mlidesigns.com. He asked immediately for money for a project in Dubai.

Andrea Tony, +447950534003, last time on Viber: 07.04.2014, 71 Leonard Street, EC2A4QS London, mlidesigns.com,
Bank accounts:
GB91 BARC 2015 8993 7697 04, SWIFT BARCGB22, account Andrea Tony
GB38 NWBK 6006 1129 2589 26, SWIFT NWBKGB2108E, account Mr. K. Eze
GB 45 NAIA 0702 4612 9629 35, SWIFT MIDLGB22, account Kelvin Asemota
E/0061737306, SWIFT ECOCNGLAXXX, account James Graham, Port High Court Nigeria, Ecobank Nigeria, Victoria Island
AT66 3200 0000 1262 7907, SWIFT RLNWATWW, account Robert Zelko

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:36 pm

+447950534003 ....Original network provider: Everything Everywhere Ltd (TM)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Andrea Tony, andrea.tony@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:34 pm

andrea.tony@yahoo.com

SKYPE - andrea.tony2 - Andrea Tony - London UK
SKYPE - dodit101 - Williams Dodia - US
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

*Badgirl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Sean Carwyn Trystan, trystan_carwyn@yahoo.com

Postby *Badgirl » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:12 am

Thank you for this site, I always check here first and when this sexy doctor showed interest in me I got a bit suspicious
He is currently on Tagged as Sean Carwyn Trystan, 41 year male from Houston Texas, living in London UK. He is a Cardiothoracic surgeon. On Badoo as Gareth Coleman, 27 year old male, same details as on Tagged. Daughter with the name of Jessica who lives with his ex wife in USA. He like Liverpool and the Yankees....doesn't make sense lol
Current email address is trystan_carwyn@yahoo.com. Ladies all I can say is, if something is too good to be true then it most probably is. For a doctor he doesn't come across as very bright and can barely keep up a decent conversation.
Realslim you clearly know now that you are one hot guy lol :D

Return to “White Males”