It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:56 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Rick from FH, part 3

African scammers posing as white men.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Rick from FH, part 3

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:39 am

same email as http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 26#p393026" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

lucasthomas18@yahoo.com => Yahoo avatar = Rick
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:09 am

willystuart101
william stuart
56 year old, man from United States

Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me as it actually made my day!!! I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today.....ABOUT ME !!!!!!!!!!!............My name is William Stuart Hispanic/Latino.... I was born in washington dc,But my Dad was an American Man,born in Washington Dc but my Mum was from venzia in italy, i lived all my life in California.I work as an accountant in the FBI Dept. (i love arts so much) ,I have a good sense of humor and i have alot of care and love to share with my desired soulmate woman and lover...I live in California. Age (56yrs).I'm a Divorced, been Divorced for 3 yrs now.I have just only 1 lovely Son (Smith)..Have been single for the past 3 years, am a man with a strong heart,loving, caring,honest,compassionate,affectionate, i also believe in God.I like swimming, camping,fishing,reading, writting, tennis, American Football,Basketball,Baseball, golfing,swimming etc. When i read through your profile i was really amazed and motivated to send you an email and show my interest.I want to take long walks with my real and desired soulmate and share our life's journeys with all joys and sorrows. - I d like to look up to my woman as an authority for me, to be proud of her, to adore her and give her my femininity,devotion, understanding, kindness, care, calmness, cheerfulness,soul support and my great love. I'm normal Man who dreams about human happiness There are so many interesting things around worthy to be seen and amazed together with a special person like you.....I will be waiting to read back from you, I am intelligent, honest and good hearted man, non-smoker and non-drunken, good sense of humor.I will be waiting to read back from you...

Thanks and God bless you.

Received: from webmail.lycos.com (webmail34.b.tucows.com
Subject: About me from my dailyflog (willystuart101)

Don´t know really why but there was no decent IP in there other than from the TuCows mail server in Canada.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

winksoul200@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:48 pm

see also:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&p=385612" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

datehookup
winksoul200
Zip Code: 97086
My self-summary
I AM A FUN LOVING,OUT GOING, FRIENDLY PERSON WHO ENJOYS GREAT CONVERSATION AND A SENSE OF HUMOR.I AM A GOURMET COOK.I REALLY ENJOY COOKING ALL KIND OF FOODS,ARE YOU GOING TO ACCEPT MY COOKING ABILITIES? NOW...I THINK THE 1ST KEY TO A LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIP IS COMPLETE TRUST-:WITHOUT A SHADOW OF DOUBT,WOULD LOVE TO MEET A NICE WOMAN FOR FRIENDSHIP,COMPANIONSHIP AND THEN MORE IF WE ARE COMPATIBLE.HONESTY AND RESPECT ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT PREFER SOMEONE WHO LIKES ANIMALS. I'M OUT GOING, FRIENDLY, YET PRIVATE.I HAVE A GOOD CAREER FOR ALMOST 22 YEARS NOW,OWN MY JOB AND I REALLY LOVE THE FRUIT OF MY HARD WORK.I HAVE MUCH TO OFFER ESPECIALLY LOVE,CARE,KIND AND...I HAVE ALMOST ALL THE QUALITIES TO PLEASE A WOMAN, JUST THAT AM MISSING HER TO SHOW HER THE PASSIONATE LOVE THAT I HAVE..SHOULD IT TAKE TOO MUCH TIME TO FIND HER IT WILL ALL GET LOST BUT I KNOW AND FEEL THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME..AM KIND AFFECTIONATE GUY THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN COMPARE TO ANY MATERIAL THINGS..I BET YOU GOT TO TRY ME..CONTACT ME AND LET SEE WHAT HAPPEN NEXT..I LIKE TO MEET SOMEONE WHO IS RESPONSIBLE IN MANY WAYS,EMOTIONALLY, PHYSICALLY,AND TRUSTWORTHINESS AND UNSELFISHNESS IS ALSO IMPORTANT TO ME. IF YOU ARE THE ONE LET ME KNOW..I'M SO READY FOR NEW BEGINNINGS AND LOOK FORWARD TO ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES
What I’m doing with my life
trying to set my goals and lay a very good future for me and my partner to be
I’m really good at keeping a relationship
cooking
cuddling
making love
kissing
gardening
swimming
singing
writing poetry
The first things people usually notice about me
my eyes ,my chest and my sense of humor

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Enoch Brown, enochbrown11@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:42 am

waydate
enochbrown11
- 64 y/o man
- from Orange, California, USA
I am a single 64 year old looking for a woman who is HONEST and is looking for a long term relationship !!! Not here to play games. Looking for my last true love. I am fine being alone, but I think it would be nice to share the rest of my life with that special someone !! I love working in the yard,

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

gustave005@live.fr

Postby Bix » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:25 pm

waplog
gustave005
Male , 54 , Single
Name Surname: gustave robert simon
Lives in Belgium, ANTWERPEN
salut a tous homme de 54ans et aime la vie et l'amour recherche femme pour amour sérieux pas d'africaine svp

hi all a man of 54 years and loves life and love women looking for serious love no African please :twisted:

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

William Seamus, william_seamus@aol.com

Postby spanky » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:56 pm

Chemistry.com Free Weekend
Username: MOB
Relationship status: Widowed
Income: I'll tell you later
54/Annapolis, Maryland
Seeking women: 45-60

Tagline: Looking for a companion whose "likes" are as eclectic as mine

In his own words:

I am fun loving, caring, romantic, honest, trustworthy,sympathetic and loving. On the flip side I am stubborn, honestly blunt, straight to the point and intelligent.
looking for a lady who is Kind heart, romantic, compassionate and emotionally intelligent.Sense of humor,Some one who is Trustworthy ,share some common interests ,& can make each other laugh.I am strong and independent but knows how and when to be soft and tender.I am a positive and easy-going young man who tries to stay feminine :lol: and tender, but can be strong if it is needed. I am a good listener and I like to have interesting honest conversations. I am active and I like to try new things and to enjoy every day of my life.

------------------------------------

54 | Annapolis, Maryland

Hello Pretty Lady!

It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive because you do not know me,My name is William, I'm 54 years old MAN and am a widower I lost my wife 3 years ago, I'm not on any dating site and currently I am not dating or talking to anybody else :liar: .this profile belongs to my friend who was about teaching me how to use match.com before getting my own account, then your profile popped up,I decided to read it and i Was attracted to it's simplicity,I couldn't scroll past your profile so I thought I could make a humble request just to get to know you.Seem's like a really nice person and I will enjoy finding out if we do have the Chemistry.I'm a fun, outgoing active person, full of life with an open heart who wants to meet a woman who believes in building a relationship based on trust, honesty and good communication.
please reply me through my email: (William_Seamus@3a3o3l.c3o3m) I will send you pictures of me and tell you more about my self.You will put a smile on my face when I hear from you
just remove the 3s(three's)you will get the correct email

Last edited by spanky on Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: William Seamus, william_seamus@aol.com

Postby Myra » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:59 pm

Rick from Focus Hawaii :mrgreen:
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=74186" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: William Seamus, william_seamus@aol.com

Postby spanky » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:06 pm

Well, mugu did claim it was someone else's profile! :D He has been a faceless male all day and just uploaded this pic. Sent him an email earlier today and am waiting for response and pics. May send someone different. We'll see.
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:39 pm

IP: 41.56.224.135
ISP: Wireless Business Solutions
Organization: Wireless Business Solutions, Cape Town
Services: None detected
State/Region: Western Cape
City: Cape Town

Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014

Hello xxxx,

Thanks for contacting me via my personal email. its my honor that you took the time to email me. Now about me : I am Irish/English by birth and was raised in England. I relocated to the United states ( Annapolis, Maryland ) a year ago to work for a construction company that shut down 8 months after my arrival and I decided to remain in the states and started working for myself, I am a Civil engineer and currently I am in South Africa busy with a project which will be completed in a month after which I will return back to the states.

I  lost my wife 3 years ago back in England. I am the only child of my late parents, it was boring growing up alone so I was always out with my friends playing soccer while growing up, I miss those times, life was much easier. LOL. I have relatives back in Ireland but we are not in communication since we never got together when my parents were alive. I have one best friend back in England and we talk once in a while.

I like almost all kinds of food and I enjoy cooking but eat out most times because I hate to eat alone after cooking , I like beef, pork, chicken and seafood's and pasta. I like to start my day with a cup of coffee, I like wine and my favorite is red wine. My favorite spots are Aquariums, cinema, parks etc.. My sleeping position is both side because I like cuddling, I am affectionate, a bit emotional, I like to hug and kiss a lot , I enjoy dining out at a nice restaurant with soft music on the background and my most favorite music is soft rock but I like almost all kinds of music. I am a huge football fan and I have been supporting a club called Manchester united since I started watching soccer, I used to play in my youth days, I stopped because of series of injuries. So now I only watch and cheer but I can still play non-professional. lol. for fun I guess. I only started watching American football when I came to the states. I love traveling and someday I will like to retire and travel round the world with the company of my partner. I hope I did not bore you. Please tell me more about yourself and feel free to ask questions in any area I did not touch.

I have also attached my pic too. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

William Seamus
william_seamus@aol.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

: bullet rivet <bulletrivet@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:22 am

bulletrivet
Michael Violette
Basic
54 year old, man from United States
About Me and My Life
I would describe myself as a kind, generous, easy-going person. I love to laugh and enjoy funny situations... I enjoy traveling and the adventures of the outdoors. Getting away is important because I think everyone should see what else is out there. I also like going to the movies, theatre, concerts, museums or a nice restaurant. But I am just as happy staying home and hanging out with friends. I would like to meet someone who has similar interests, but who can introduce different activities into my life.
My Interests/Hobbies
I am looking for a woman who I can trust and admire and who feels the same way about me. Someone who can´t wait to be together again after we have been apart! she will be passionate about life and about being with the one she loves

Your profile was very well written and intriguing on my dailyflog. You're a woman that knows what she wants, i really love your profile on there and i will like to know you if you dont mind please?Hope to hear back from you.Michael and this is my username bulletrivet

Received: from [41.203.67.141] Nigeria
Subject: Hello
::::::::::::::::::::
=> different man in pics on his person.com fakey, see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 35#p415735" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

=> another different man in pics on Yahoo, see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 33#p415733" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Franklin Maccoy, franklinmaccoy@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:53 pm

yahoo avatar leads me here

clone on FB

Franklin Maccoy
London, United Kingdom Current city
Los Angeles, California Hometown
Separated

email address however, was provided by a scammer using pics of this man
who is in the forum for sure
but does not show up ... neither on SD nor on GIS
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=84863" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

on tagged scammer abuses the pics of Californian lawyer
Stephen Lawrence Labiak
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=84865" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

bryanprvtluv1961@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:11 pm

from Uwe topic
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 63#p424463" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yahoo avatar is Rick

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jeff; <Tomrick887@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:40 pm

Jeff0123

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Brampton
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Other
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

I am honest and trustworthy you will never regret been my friend.

SWIFT NETWORKS LIMITED
31 B Saka Tinubu Street
Victoria Island
Lagos, Nigeria

Email give a Hit in FB for Tom Rick

.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009103190369

..... diff Pics: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=58974" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Dillwynia
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

gregory.olsen8701@gmail.com - gregoreyolsen@ymail.com

Postby Dillwynia » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:02 am

This man started writing to me in 2009. At the time I found his IP address and he was from Nigeria. He asked me for $200 on the 3rd email. His photo is on you Site under the name of Owen Johnson - a model Eric from Focushawaii.
Below is one of the emails.

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 7:28 PM, Gregory Olsen <gregoryolsen@ymail.com>
wrote:
> Babes,
>
> I am stuck in New Delhi India, how do I get across to you? the phones
aren't
> going through, yahoo is saying u are online and yet i can't get to
chat with
> you, I am so frustrated I feel like crying right now. Please mail me back
> immediately so I can tell you what I want you to do for me. and please
don't
> say no, cos you are my only hope right now.
After this email he asked me to go to yahoo and that was when he asked for the $200 to get out of New Delhi.
and after this email he started writing to me at yahoo but I have lost those emails and he also started to telephone me.
I went to the bank to see if I could send the money and the bank told me to go to the police who told me not to have anything to do with him. I stopped contact and then in Dec, 2014 he suddenly emailed me using a different persons photo wanting me to write. I just wrote and told him I wasn't interested.
At the beginning I was very flattered as he said he was a lot younger than me and at first I really believed all the rubbish he was telling me. I am just so glad I didn't get caught or paid him any money like so many women have. I wish he could be stopped. I do not know who he really is.
I wish I knew how to post his images but I tried and they didn't come through.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: gregory.olsen8701@gmail.com - gregoreyolsen@ymail.com

Postby minerva » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:07 am

Welcome to RS :) you did a right thing stop contact with him. Could you please post his pictures, email text with money request and other info that you have bout him ? it for future research and safe other.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “White Males”